Always Turns Up Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One second," I replied, and put my hands on each side of my waist, and pushed the trousers and underpants down to below my knees. She stepped up backwards to climb up on the bed, and shuffled back on it, leaning back on both arms, pushing her chest out, and opening her legs. "I have been thinking of this ever since we bought the ticket," she said, in the low pitched voice with a little growl in it that he knew so well. "So I am very turned on, and very ready for this. We don't have much time, so just come here and take me."

It was an invitation I was not going to refuse. I stepped forward to the edge of the bed and reached for her legs, grabbed her by the calves and pulled her towards me. She gave a little noise of surprise, and fell flat on her back, her arms spread wide, as I lifted her legs higher and wider, and her bottom slid towards me. She grinned up at him and said "Ooh, Sir, you gave me a surprise."

"I just need to check your ticket, Miss." I said, impersonating the accent of the train guard who had inspected the van.

"Oh, really?" She said with wide eyes, "Will this ticket do? Do you have to punch a hole in it?"

As she spoke I pressed my tip against her, and pushed forward a little, opening her lips, finding the entrance, feeling how wet she was. She gave a little gasp. "Yes Miss, regulations require it." The man had talked of the regulatory requirements so often on his inspection that Penny, behind his back, had mouthed the phrase to me as he was speaking, in time with him, several times.

She made a shuddering "Uuuh" sound as I pushed in a little more, and I slipped my hands around to the fronts of her thighs. I pulled back on her, bringing her bottom slightly off the edge of the bed, and sinking fully inside her, my balls pressing against her bottom as I leaned forward, making her spread her legs wider. Looking down I could see her lips and hair spread around the base of my shaft as she bent her knees and opened her thighs wide. I straightened up again as she put her hands up to grab her own legs and pulled the upwards, flexing her bottom up, slipping her arms behind her knees so her elbows caught her legs open, and she rested her hands on her inner thighs, slightly pulling her pussy lips open, showing herself to me in the most blatantly exposed way I could imagine. I stood still for a moment, admiring the view. I thought 'My god, but this is the sexiest woman I have ever seen.' But I was too much involved in the scene to speak.

"Is my ticket alright, Sir?" She asked in her flirty tones "I did ask at the station for a ticket to ride."

I laughed, and said "Oh yes, Miss, very satisfactory. All in order." I began to slowly pull back and push forward, just an inch, reaching out to hold her ankles as her feet were pointing up at the roof. She flexed a little and opened her mouth soundlessly for a moment and then said throatily "Oh good. Oh very good." And a couple of seconds later "It's a pity the ride is only 35 minutes."

I bent forward over her, letting her wrap her legs around me, and began shafting her deeply, with long strokes, just as the train gave a little jerk. It was well timed, as it gave extra thrust at the right moment. The journey had begun. "Well let's see how far we can get..." I said, and kissed her.

We didn't talk much more for the next five minutes or so. I did eventually get my shoes and trousers and underpants off.

Her first orgasm was fast. I was taking my time, enjoying the ability to control my movements with my legs, and the depth that her position allowed me. I didn't want to go faster, in part because I was afraid I might hurt her if I pushed too deep and too hard. But her breathing started to fall in time with my movements, and then to speed up, so I matched her breaths, and gradually got quicker. When she drew her legs up again and began rocking her body in counter rhythm to mine, pushing herself up as I pushed down, and making a slapping noise as our bodies hit each other, I knew it would not be long. Her breath was now being held in between gasps, and her face was becoming dark with a flush of passion. Her body tensed more and more, her breathing became a gasping grunting animalistic sound, and she was staring into my eyes as I looked down on her, concentrating my weight on my hips. Then she cried out and her limbs spasmed. Her back arched, she went still apart from a tremendous shaking of her legs and amazing pulses inside. I held still too, my cock being massaged by her clasping muscles, until the twitches began to subside, and I began to slowly shaft her again. She whimpered, but didn't say to stop, and then her body began to move again, joining my hips in their dance.

She pulled me down to kiss me, and wriggled backwards, bringing me with her. I slipped out of her as we moved and she made a little mewing noise, and looked at me with a mock scold, but wriggled further back, and drew me to her, guiding me back inside with her hand, pushing her tongue into my mouth as I entered her, sighing as I pushed hard into her body, and once more began the slightly rotating hip movement, a figure of eight. I could feel her nipples hard on my chest, and her fingers digging into my shoulder blades. Having come once I knew she would be able to do it again quite quickly, so I gave a little extra push as my cock was deep in her, to press her clit as well, each time the movement brought us to that point. She began to respond, pushing up in time, and to pant, having to break the kiss. "You'll make me come again, Sean," she croaked.

"Good"

She flexed, and pulled me hard down with her hands on my bottom, and gasped, and gasped and gasped again. This one was not as big, her body didn't spasm, her legs didn't shake, and the pulsing of her internal muscles was not as strong, but she clutched me fiercely and locked her legs around mine, immobilising me for a moment as she held her breath and arched her neck back. I took the opportunity to kiss her there, licking her throat, letting my teeth brush over her neck, a primal action, accepting and acknowledging her complete vulnerability, her surrender to me, and that I would not harm her, that I would protect her. That she was mine.

She laughed with a deep, satisfied gurgle, and then brought up her mouth to kiss me, fiercely, then broke the kiss and looked at me intently, saying "Ok, this has to be a quickie, so go for it, darling, just come when you can, do what you want to and come in me, don't worry about me, I've come twice and might well come again, and I will when you do, so just go for it, ride me Sean, come in me, oh god yes, keep doing that, oh god yes, oh, yes, ride me Sean, harder, oh yes, yes, yesss, oh come on come on oh god I'm coming, oh Sean, oh yes, oh I can feel you in me, oh god, oh yes ride me Sean, oh come in me Sean, oh yes..."

I was holding her with my arms underneath her, my hands on her shoulders, pulling her downwards so I could thrust up harder into her, giving her something to push against as she forced herself against me. It was perhaps the most strenuous and hardest, well, frankly, the only word is "pounding" that I had ever given a woman. My balls swung and slapped, my thighs smacked against the back of her buttocks as she held her legs up high and crossed her ankles behind the small of my back, and her very wet, very hot, very clinging pussy was like a perfectly fitted glove, caressing the whole length of my shaft and the tip. She was open to me, open for me to fill her, take her, come into her. So I did.

In the moments after I came, my back arched, cock pressing as deep as I could go, me roaring animal noises and gripping her thighs, I felt that I was pouring into her, and filling with light, and then darkness began to rush in from the sides, and swayed, and I remembered to breath, and fell, gasping, to one side, rolling onto my back, unable to move, barely able to catch enough oxygen so as not to faint, legs and arms turned to rubber.

She lay with her legs open, arms open, suddenly empty and abandoned, for a moment, laughing. Then she rolled over onto me, and kissed me, briefly, letting me breathe, and held herself above me on hands and knees, and said "How you doin', Loverboy?"

"You tell me," I gasped.

"You did me very well. Now get your breath back and get dressed. We have ten minutes."

She climbed off me and went to the loo. I lay like a starfish and tried not to hyperventilate or pass out. When she came back she was already dressed, and said "We are going to have to get you fit. More exercise. Come on put these on, you have to drive."

I grinned at her as I sat up. "More exercise like that? Better than the gym..."

We drove to a French supermarket to pick up essentials, and on to an aire at Watten, overlooking the river. They had electric points, so I plugged Lulu in to run the fridge. We walked by the canal until it got dark, and then ate a leisurely dinner in the van. Fresh bread, real Brie, sweet beef tomatoes, Jura ham. We talked of inconsequential things, until we were tired, and I suggested bed. "Can I have a shower first? After this afternoon's exertions..."

This time we spent a little longer in the shower. With the electricity connected I wasn't worried about running out of hot water. Which was unfortunate as we just ran out of water entirely. On the plus side we were both clean and well rinsed by that time, and had just been enjoying the gentle flow of warm water over our bodies as we kissed and caressed. I had to dress and move the van over to the service point, and refill the tank. Penny was suitably curious about the process, and I also showed her how to empty the toilet cassette, since it needed done and I might as well get it over with while we were there. Not exactly romantic, but, as she said, she had peed in it so she should know what to do with it. But she was impressed by how easy, clean and hygienic it all was.

And so to bed, to cuddle, and to sleep. And the next day our adventures on the Continent of Europe began in earnest. We went up to the beach at Dunkirk the next day. Her grandfather had been there in 1940. Chaos, he said. The men who came to get them were brave, but he had seen the worst of men as well as the best in the retreat and on the beach. We walked hand in hand, and I realised how familiar it felt. Her hand, different to any other I had held, perfectly Penny, just like when we were kids. I had not realised before that no one held their hand just like that.

We talked and kissed and touched shoulders and knees as we sat beside each other, and just carried on like young lovers. Which we were, once. We drove into Belgium, and dinner had to include chips and mayonnaise of course, and we ate too much and rolled into bed groaning. "I'm sorry love," she said, "but between feeding me too much and what you did to me yesterday, there is no chance of nookie tonight."

I laughed at her use of the euphemism, but asked her sincerely if she was okay. "I did get a bit carried away, on the train. Did I hurt you?"

She kissed me and said "It was wonderful. I mean that. But not something you could do everyday. But something that every now and then is absolutely the best thing you could do. Just remember Sir, I have a return ticket, and might need you to be ready to punch it for me just like that again."

I kissed her, and said "Well, if regulations require it..."

"Off, you insatiable beast." She said pushing me back. But she smiled "I'll make you a deal. Tomorrow evening, when my bits have had time to recover somewhat, you may be permitted to have the honour of trying to kiss them better. But not before. Now go to sleep."

We went to Bruges. It is pretty. We found a motorcycle shop on the edge of the city and parked the van. Penny asked why we were there so I showed her the garage. A large cupboard at the back, of the van with an outside door. It was the reason the bed was up a couple of steps, to make headroom for the storage area. I pulled out the little metal ramp and wheeled down Bessie. My black Honda silver wing scooter. She gave a round of applause, and grinned broadly. "I learned to ride a bike myself," she said. "I have two little vintage Mobylette scooters, one red, one blue. So handy in Biarritz and Paris, but I wouldn't dream of it in London. I got a set of leathers in Paris. Which garnered some attention at parties... oh this is glorious. Can I drive?"

"Not unless you have a licence for a five hundred CC and personal insurance. Sorry. But you can ride pillion?"

She nodded enthusiastically, but then frowned. "But you have to promise to avoid bumps. I am still recovering from the last rough ride I had..." her cheeky grin took the sting out of the words.

A helmet, armoured jacket and trousers and boots, all in stylish blue, and gloves of course, as well as an intercom set were stacked on the counter. She changed in the shop, and put her shoes and light jacket into a new backpack that matched the jacket. I threw my gear in the top box, and off we went. It was a sunny day, and I took her for a little diversion in the countryside before heading into the city. She made "Whee!" noises in my earphones as we smoothly bowled around the corners.

We got back to the van quite late. I had asked the bike shop if I could park there overnight, and (perhaps since we had just spent the best part of €800) he didn't object. It was not a romantic setting, in a suburban retail park, but it was isolated and quiet, and very private.

We had to do a little shuffling of stuff. I had room in the wardrobes; the van was designed for four people travelling, after all; but I had used the space to store other things. I shifted the guitar to another space and some tool boxes and the body board and beach stuff to the garage. So the first clothing she hung in the van was the bike gear. Although she didn't do it immediately I had the space cleared. She was still in the jacket and trousers when I got back into the van from stacking the stuff in the garage, and she gave me a huge smile, and then a very nice kiss, and said "Thank you. Thank you for a lovely day, and thank you for bringing me on this trip, and thank you for giving me my own wardrobe."

I laughed and tried to brush it off, but she said quite seriously "No, I mean it. I am happy Sean. For the first time in long time. And two days ago, no three days ago, I wasn't. And I was scared as hell. You have no idea how sick I felt walking up the steps of the Ritz. And you were lovely, and now... you have changed my life. Again. Thank you."

I folded her in my arms and kissed her, and hugged her tightly, and looked down into her slightly moist eyes, and said softly "I was nervous too. And you looked so confident and elegant and beautiful, and not at all scared, and you... you have changed my life. Again. And all for the better. So thank you, for being brave. And for forgiving me. And for making me happy again, for the first time in years."

Her kiss then was so soft and gentle, and so full of affection that it wasn't passionate, but it was very arousing. My hug changed a little, not just around her shoulders, but now with a hand on her waist, pulling her to my body. Her hand on the back of my neck moved to caress my head, and she leaned against me. The kiss deepened, and she opened her mouth a little, and I felt the tip of her tongue touch mine, very briefly. She pulled back, and gave me a sultry look. "Get undressed, and get on the bed, Sean."

I did as I was told. Quickly.

She watched me. Standing in the doorway to the little bedroom, the sort of corridor between the loo and the shower. When I was on the bed, naked, sitting up against the headboard, she said "One second," and disappeared for moment into the main cabin. She returned with her helmet on. Visor down. Gloves on as well. I wondered what was going on.

It is difficult to take motorcycle gloves off in a sexy way, but she managed to remove the right one in a slow and suggestive manner. She reached up and pushed up the visor, and gave me a sultry look. The second glove came off, and then she reached for the poppers on her jacket. The top one clicked, and the next four in turn, and she took the zip and slowly started to draw it down. It only took me a moment to realise she wasn't wearing her tee shirt under it. In another second I realised she hadn't a bra either, although the jacket hung to cover both nipples. Her tummy button was exposed, just above the high waist of the trousers.

The poppers on the trousers snapped, and the zip was again slowly, very slowly, pulled down. The only thing that came in view was the top of her pubic hair. She folded the two sides of the trouser top open, but stood with her legs apart so they didn't fall. I could see more of the triangle of fur, but not everything. Her hands came up to the jacket, and she drew it open. Nearly enough, but not quite. Then she drew it closed, and put both hand up to her helmet. I thought she was going to take it off, but she just slid them up to rest them on top, pulling the jacket open and up as she did so, and as she moved her elbows back and pushed her chest out, finally her nipples emerged from the zip-lined opening. I mouthed "Wow." She smiled wider, and then brought one hand down, and pulled the jacket out on that side. "Definite 'wow'" I said, out loud.

Penny brought the other hand down and pulled on the two sides to bring the jacket back off her shoulders. She pulled the front back up to cover her breasts for a moment, and then let the jacket slip down, a few inches at a time. And then drop off her arms as she leaned back and straightened them slightly behind her. I couldn't see her face as she had her head back and the chin guard of the full face helmet obscured it. So the focus had to be on her breasts, and they did look extremely kissable. She held the pose only for a second, and then brought her head up again, and took hold of the waistband of her trousers. Slowly she inched them down, bring her legs together a little to let them pass over her hips and thighs, to her knees, where she let them drop. She posed, hands on hips, wearing nothing but the helmet. And giving me a very smiling eyed glance.

"Big 'wow'. Really big." I said, nodding.

She reached up to pull off her helmet. Her hair cascaded down, and she shook her head as she stood with the helmet in one hand. She put a hand on the back of her head, and pouted. I applauded gently, "What can I say? I will never look at you in that kit again and not think of this."

She curtsied, and said "Ten years in the glamour business, I had to learn something."

She put the helmet down and climbed up onto the bed, sensuously stalking towards me on hands and knees. "Ooh," she said "It worked."

"How could it not?" I asked before gasping as she took my very hard cock in her mouth.

Only a few, long, lovely, seconds later she raised her head and ran a line of kisses up my stomach and chest, to my neck and chin and mouth. As she did so she moved forward, one knee on each side of me, and then kept going up, to kiss my nose and forehead and the top of my head. Her hand was still holding my cock upright, and she easily rubbed it along her vulva, and found the right spot. She sank, slowly, all the way down, taking me inside her smoothly. She was very wet. She lowered her head onto my shoulder and kissed my collar bone, then said "Oooh," in a voice that was soft and dark and low, "I have been thinking of this all day." She shifted her knees slightly to get comfortable, and pressed her tummy towards mine. "Oh, boy. Hmmn. I have had my legs open, thighs around your bottom, hands on your chest, and an engine throbbing underneath me."

She lifted herself up slowly, and pressed down again equally slowly, with a little grunt at the end. Her muscles shook for a moment, and I was surprised. I knew what that meant. She was extremely turned on, and trying to hold herself back. "It has been torture." She said, and her voice was even lower.