Always Turns Up Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted again, and lowered again, and at the end made that little thrust to press her clit on the root of my cock again. Again she shuddered, a little more this time. That and the second grunt, this one a little louder, a little throatier, told me she was very, very close to orgasm. "Can we do it again tomorrow?" She asked, with a gasp.

"Certainty," I said, and moved my hands from her back to her bottom, to help her rise and fall again. I didn't interfere with her timing, but I gave a little pressure at the end to help her thrust. She made a deep, animal noise, and started to rise again. This time she raised her head, pushing down on my shoulders with her hands, and then pulling on them as she thrust firmly, slightly faster, to impale herself on me again. Her breath was more of a gasp then, and she rose again. I shifted my hands again. One I kept on the small of her back, fingers spread down to grasp her buttocks and squeeze it, pulling her up and thrusting her down. The other I brought round to the front, squeezing her right breast, lifting the nipple to let me lick it as she rose and fell. I managed a quick hard suck on it the next time, and she gasped at that as well as when I thrust my hips upwards at the bottom of her descent. Two more cycles and she dropped on my like a stone, and clung to me, and shook. I could feel her buttocks clenching under my hands, and the simultaneous internal pressure on my cock, a dozen hard clasping contractions as she twitched and gasped, and then finally she went limp.

I cradled her in my arms, and she rested her head on my shoulder, and whimpered. When a little tension came back in her body she raised her head and looked at me with half closed eyes, a far away look that was somehow right there with me, and said "That was wonderful... and I'm sorry but I have to close my legs..."

I laughed. Not unkindly. I helped her move, and lie out flat, and drew the covers over us, and lay on my side facing her, and stroked her face. "Better, Lovergirl?"

She smiled. "I do love you, Sean. In fact..." she hesitated, and then looked serious and said "I have to tell you something. A confession. I should have told you this the other night, before... before we made love."

"Okay, but you know after all you have told me about your past, I can't think of anything you might tell me that would make any difference. I love you. I admire you. I find your past adventures, inspiring and a source of joy, for the good ones. But if we have to confess, I am a little jealous that I missed out on them..."

She smiled but then said "But this is serious." She bit her lip, and took a breath, and said "I am not on the pill."

"Oh. Gosh, I had not even thought of it."

"Sean, please don't joke about this. I know as soon as things are serious you joke. It is your way of coping, of running away from the responsibility. It used to drive me nuts, but now I understand it. But please, don't joke. I am not on the pill. I haven't been for years. Because I haven't been having sex with men. And before that I was always strictly using condoms anyway. But I didn't want to use them with you. And I did think, a few weeks ago, when I got in touch with you, that maybe I should start taking it, in case... in case the best happened. But I didn't, because I didn't want to presume. I didn't want to jinx it. So, I seduced you. And didn't tell you. And I should have, because you should have known the risk."

I was about to say something but she put her finger on my lips and said "Let me finish. It isn't really a risk anyway. The menopause hasn't started but you know my periods were always tricky, and what I didn't tell you was that with Angelo I had to take fertility drugs to stabilise them and make sure I ovulated. So the chances of me getting pregnant, or that I might already be after the last couple of days... are just about zero. But..." She looked at me with such a soft gaze that my heart melted. Not that it had been at all hard before. "But it was nice Sean. Nice to dream that I could be. I would have loved to have your children. I know it isn't possible, but it was nice to dream. Do you mind, if I don't take the pill gain. Just leave it to impossible chance? It won't happen, but I would like to know that I wasn't making it not happen. That when you come in me, I wasn't holding back any of me. That all of me, is yours."

I was speechless. She had taken her finger from my lips as she spoke, but I could not find words. She looked at me as I did a goldfish impression. "Sean?" she said, in a tiny, worried voice.

"Oh, Penny," was all I could say. I grabbed her, kissed her, squeezed her tight, then kissed her again, and again, and suddenly I was between her legs, with her on her back, and I pushed myself up and looked down on her as she caught her breath and looked at me startled. "Penny Harty, that is the most lovely thing anyone has ever said to me," I said, and pressed forward to touch her naked pussy with my cock. "I want to share that dream." I said it softly, as I pushed a little more, and entered her. "I would love that dream to come true." I pushed further in, and lowered my head to kiss her lips, "I will think of it every time I come in you, Penny. Think of how you are giving me everything, as I give you all I have."

I pulled back slowly, and pushed inside her again, and said "I love you, Penny, and always will."

After that things got seriously out of hand. Her kiss was passionate, her legs wrapped round me, her hands gripped my back and her own back arched as she thrust up against me.

I remembered the seriously hard wear on her body from the time on the train two days before. This time I was not in a hurry. I wanted to take it slow. It was somehow more intimate than before. Knowing that not only was I inside her, but that, in a million to one world, I could leave inside her something that would grow and develop and be born and call me daddy. Knowing she wanted that. Because she loved me.

So it was almost a new experience, feeling the heat of her body, the soft silky roughness of her sheath clinging to my shaft, the slick wetness of her that showed she was so turned on, the slight brush of her hair as I pressed deep into her. I was highly aware of every part of her body. He nipples hard and brushing my chest, her soft thighs on my legs, her hands caressing my back, her lips and tongue on mine, as I gently, deeply rhythmically took her, over and over again. I knew she was waiting for my come. Waiting for the feeling of me filling her with heat from inside my body, flooding her with my essence, giving her myself. I knew also that her own orgasm would not be long delayed. I could feel the tightness rising in her pussy, and the change in her breath. I dropped my head to kiss her neck, and she threw her head back, offering me her throat. I took her two elbows in my hands and drew them up so her arms were above her head, and slightly upped the pace of my hips, as I bent over to suck on each exposed nipple. Then for a moment I held myself up on my arms and looked down on her body.

I was between her legs, her open legs, her open pussy lips, her open arms, her open neck, her breasts open to my gaze and kiss. She was mine to take. Her breasts moved prettily as I thrust into her and her body rocked. And her face, eyes wide, and half focussed, a smile that kept dissolving in gasps but kept reappearing. Beautiful from fingertip to toe. And all mine. I was inside her, deep in her, balls deep, balls swinging as I moved, wet with her arousal. I was the luckiest man on earth.

I lowered myself, reaching up to take her wrists in my hands, trapping her, claiming her, taking her mouth and tongue as well, and letting my hips and cock take her pussy too. She came while I watched her twist and writhe, her breasts mesmerising and her hips rotating, her pussy gripping me, pulling me in, demanding more. The tightening grip on my cock as she came was the final straw, and with one hand on her bottom and another gripping her breast, I felt my balls tighten and throb and the sensation rising along the inside of my cock as I emptied myself into her. I was suddenly floating, rigid, my body shaking, and her arms came around me and her lips touched mine, and she whispered her love and her thanks, and I fell into her embrace, and simply whispered her name.

It was often like that, in the years that followed. Our bodies were so easy to get into sync. Whatever I did, she followed. Whatever she did, I could flow with, compliment and build on. And she never held back, and nor did I. It was always a gift. Of course we played games and roles, we tried new things and reprised old things, we explored ideas and fantasies, and dragged out repressed desires and broke taboos. We freed each other of guilt. Truth be told more things were new to me than to Penny, but doing them for the first time with each other, or for the first time with each other for three decades, or even for the fiftieth time, was always exciting. And the knowledge that there was really no barrier between us, that nature was being served, that we were committed to each other to deal with the (just) possible consequences and not just the pleasure of the moment, that knowledge was always exiting, and intense. The cherry on top. Although there were several occasions on which a cherry featured more literally...

But that is another story.