Always Under Self-Control?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as told; she screamed upon penetration, but in less than a minute she was pleasure groaning, not pain groaning.

I was surprised that not only was her little body able to take a pounding, it seemed to love being pounded. I grabbed her tits for pleasure and traction, and it wasn't long before this orifice -- even tighter than her extremely snug pussy -- had me ready to blow. When I did she definitely seemed to experience a mild orgasm too. Once our climaxes subsided I withdrew and we snuggled together.

In the middle of the night I felt Simone get up, return to the bed with a moist cloth, clean off my cock, and then start sucking again. This time she rode me cowgirl, and I have to say knocking off a piece of Simone ass in the middle of the night was awesome -- maybe even better than the three fucks we had before we fell asleep.

The next morning I had to leave early to take care of some things at home and to call Michelle at her parents' house. Simone wouldn't let me leave without a talk however.

"I really like you -- and I like fucking you even more," she grinned.

"So last night wasn't just a reward for saving you from a rapist?" I queried.

"Hell no; I wanted to fuck you for a long time. That just provided me with the opportunity," she smiled.

"You can't be serious." I said/asked.

"Oh, but I am; and I know that you'd be lying if you told me that you didn't appreciate my body and want to wrap your big strong arms around me and protect, and fuck, me," she snickered.

"Uh...uh...I didn't...at least not consciously...until the incident in the restaurant," I stammered.

"Well then you should have thanked the guy that drugged me rather than have beaten the shit out of him -- although I really did like being 'rescued'," she tittered. "Plus, now you've had the four best fucks of your life, and a pass to have many, many more," she snickered as she planted one of her trademarked hot kisses on my lips.

"Pretty cocky, aren't you?" I asked. "What makes you think that those were the best fucks of my life?" Of course, they were, but I didn't want her to take them for granted.

"First of all you told me in one of your sex-induced-trances last night; and also there is no way that your body could react like it did if they weren't. Now let's both think about how often we can fuck in the future and exchange ideas when we next meet."

I apparently nodded some sort of assent to that, because with another steamy kiss and swat on the ass she let me leave.

As I exited the last thought that I had was, "I've never had sex four times in eight hours before, let along monster orgasms! How in the hell was that possible?"

********************

While during the consummate sex with Simone I thought of little except for seeking our mutual pleasure, in the cold reality of the next day my mind was in turmoil. The first emotion to overwhelm me was my disgust with my complete and total lack of self-control. In fact, it wasn't simply a lack of self-control -- I had no control whatsoever. From the time that Simone said what I really knew, namely that I wanted to fuck her brains out, there was nothing that I could do to control myself.

The second emotion -- guilt -- quickly followed the first. I had never even seriously contemplated cheating on Michelle before. Not only did I not cheat, the concept never even entered my pea brain for a nanosecond while I was licking Simone's nipples or fulling her pussy with cum.

I had a bad several days, trying to come to terms with my actions and building up the courage to never be alone with Simone again. I even didn't answer a couple of innocuous texts that she sent me.

Just how far gone I was -- with no hope of regaining my previous self-control -- was made abundantly clear to me when Simone showed up at my house the next Saturday when she knew that Michelle and Celia were taking Zane on an excursion, as they periodically liked to do. She walked into my house, discarded the few items of clothing that she had on, put her arms around my neck, gave me a quick kiss, and mumbled, "Don't fight it; you can't; we're too compatible and too into each other."

We spent the next two hours trying to find every erogenous zone in each other's bodies, and my cock entered each of her orifices once again. She left only ten minutes before Michelle returned, just enough time for me to do away with or hide the evidence of my infidelity.

Because as COO I can usually almost set my hours, because Jack travels frequently, and because Simone has predictable hours herself, regrettably there was no problem in Simone and I meeting twice a week for our clandestine exchange of bodily fluids. Also unfortunate was the fact that not only did the sex with Simone get better (something that I would have thought impossible after that first night), I started to have real feelings for her. About the only things that kept me sane were Michelle's complete cluelessness, the fact that I doted on Michelle even more than I had before my complete loss of self-control with Simone, and that Michelle seemed to enjoy our sex life even more than in the past.

I was still constantly thinking of ways to end my cheating -- as hard as it would be -- and re-gain my self-control when the rest of my hopes were dashed.

After an especially frisky fuck session at Simone's house one Thursday afternoon, once I was dressed a naked Simone sat on my lap. "I've got some news for you big boy -- I don't know if you'll consider it good or bad, but it's there nevertheless," she smiled, and then lightly bit my nose.

"Oh -- what's that, consummate sex machine?" I smiled back.

"I'm six weeks pregnant with your baby," she grinned.

At first I thought that she was kidding; however, I became less sure of that when she chuckled "What's the matter, cat got your tongue? How can you be surprised when you made sperm deposits in my kitty without protection at least four times a week for the past few months?"

Once I realized that she was serious I stammered, "How...uh...do you...uh...know it's mine...not Jack's?"

"Because I douche shortly after Jack and I fuck, whereas with you I lay with my feet up in the air as soon as you leave. I took some of the copious amounts of sperm that you weekly deposit in my bank and had it compared with materials in my blood once I knew that I was pregnant," she grinned.

"A blood test can determine the child's paternity in the womb?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"This is the 21st century, you know," she continued, pulling a piece of paper that I didn't know was there from a folder on a nearby table. "See," she giggled.

The paper did seem to confirm paternity of a little female fetus if I was "Donor X."

"Why did you want to make sure that it was my kid?" I asked, my mouth getting dry.

"For several reasons: One, I love you and want something of yours no matter what happens in the future. Two, having a child together will keep you wanting to tap my pussy in the future. Three, with two kids I will want to stop teaching until they get in school themselves, and I'll need the financial assistance of a well-heeled gentleman like you to do that. Fourth, I was really horny the last time that I got pregnant and if you're the father I think that you're more likely to increase the frequency of our little love sessions while I'm pregnant," was her matter-of-fact reply. "Are those enough reasons?" she smiled.

****************

Simone is now seven months pregnant. I am fucking her three times a week, usually twice a session. I've agreed to give her $3,000 a month once her maternity leave runs out so that she can stay home with the kids. I strangely have no ill will toward her whatsoever for her deception, and I become more convinced every day that he does love me, even though she still loves Jack.

I've done something that I never thought that I'd do. I've given up all hope of re-gaining self-control; however, when I'm ejaculating into Simone's snug pussy, I couldn't care less.


12