Alyah Ch. 02: Swimsuit Camper

Story Info
While camping, Ella convinces Aly to wear a skimpy swimsuit.
5.7k words
4.49
27k
31
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alyah
Alyah
40 Followers

Chapter 02 - Swimsuit Camper

It was Friday morning, the 2nd day of our camping trip.

My eyes opened to see my boyfriend Erik, the man I gave my virginity to last night.

Our nude 18 year old bodies were still drenched with some blood, sweat, and a few tears.

There was a rustling outside our tent, telling me everyone else was already awake.

Trying not to wake Erik, I forced myself up on wobbly legs. I put on a white sports bra and a pink crop top, then slipped on white cotton panties and a short black skirt. When my blissful state waned, I started to feel really gross. I didn't realize how sticky you get after sex, although some of it might be from Ian.

I was mortified at the thought, when I remembered how Ian saw me lose my virginity.

Then I sucked his disgusting, 18 year old dick, until he coated me with his cum. All while having sex with Erik. I cringed at the memory of my boyfriend licking my chest, smeared with Ian's cum.

There was no way this trip could get more embarrassing I thought, as I walked out of our tent.

My 18 year old BFF Ella, and her 19 year old boyfriend Jason, were hooting and hollering.

As Ella started clapping, Ian slowly clapped along.

"Morning my naughty little slut!" Ella yelled.

"What is going on?" Erik said, stepping out of the tent wearing boxers without a shirt.

Ella glomped on to me and said to Erik, "You tell us. I want to hear every dirty detail."

Erik and I looked at each other, hoping the other knew what was happening.

Ella moved behind me, then started humping me and moaning, "Yeah, baby. Gimmie that cock."

I tried to escape her clutches, while still not understanding. She seemed unusually horny today.

From behind me, she grabbed Erik's hand by his thumb, which caused Erik and I to lock eyes.

While I stared at my lover's eyes, Ella moaned, "I NEED that cock" and jerked off Erik's thumb.

My heart sank when I finally realized Ella was quoting me, from last night's... escapades.

When I looked around for someone who wasn't enjoying this, I locked eyes with Ian and just slowly put my hands on my face in embarrassment.

"Aw. My sweet little cherry stem. Don't be like that. I am so proud." Ella said, while hugging me.

It was comforting, until she said, "Now. Tell me how Erik felt, popping that cherry."

I looked up from my hands and asked, "How could you possibly know that was my first time?"

"Wait. I was just kidding. Did you really lose your virginity last night?" she said, while snickering.

My hands slapped back onto my face.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I totally didn't mean to out you like that." She hugged me tightly.

The guys quietly stood there in awkward silence.

"Okay boys. Enough standing around. Go to the beach, we'll meet you there." Ella ordered everyone else, while leading me to her tent.

Then she said, "I have a late birthday present in the tent, for my little cherry popped pie. Maybe that will cheer you up?"

After she led me into her tent, Ella zipped up all the doors and windows, then turned on a light.

My hands slid down my face, as I glared at her and said with suspicion, "What're you doing?"

She threw a tangled mess of pink strings and said, "I want to see how your present looks."

I started untangling it. "If it's lingerie, I'm not putting it on." I pouted.

"Relax. It's not a joke present, like the mini vibe I got for your actual 18th birthday." she said.

When I untangled the 2 strings, I said, "I still don't know what this is."

"It's a bikini, duh." she said.

When I unfolded 2 small triangles on one string, I asked, "Where's the rest of it?"

"That's the whole thing. My silly little sweet tart." she said. Then she pointed out, "that's the top." She took off her shirt and pants, showing off her bikini that barely covered her privates. "It's a pink version of the one I'm wearing. See."

I froze while staring at the bra, imagining what my large ample breasts would look like in a bikini that could barely contain Ella's small chest.

"Well, hurry up and try it on." she demanded.

As I started to lift my crop top, Ella was just staring at me, so I turned around away from her.

"Oh, Now you're shy?" she asked, before adding, "Erik and I went to go shower after we fucked, and could totally hear you from the showers."

"Shush." I said, before taking my sports bra off with the top.

Ella began to moan, "Oh Erik! Fuck my tight pussy, baby!"

I turned my head to shoot her a glare, as I took the pink bikini top and tried to put it on.

Ella spoke in a deep voice, "Oh fuck. Yeah, suck my cock Aly."

"That didn't happen! I didn't have his dick in my mouth." I said, then worked on tying the top.

I stumbled when I remembered Ian did say that when I caught him masturbating to me.

"You haven't had your boyfriend's cock in your mouth yet?" she asked with concern.

"No." I said, then quickly added, "I haven't had anyone's penis in my mouth."

Ella walked up behind me, untied the top and tied it tighter, before whispering in my ear, "I can show you how to suck cock, if you want. We can do it together."

"Your mouth is not going anywhere near my boyfriend's penis." I stated.

Ella turned around and walked away to give me space. "That's fine. You can blow Jason. I don't mind, and neither does he." she said.

I cleared my throat and pulled down my panties with my skirt.

"No thank you." I mumbled.

"Suit yourself." Ella said, before slowly creeped up behind me.

When I tried to put on the bottoms, I was struggling with the strings, so Ella grabbed one side.

"Did he make you cum?" she whispered.

I dropped the string, then quickly picked it up and tied it. "Yeah? Yes. I think so." I stammered.

"You don't know?" she asked, as she tied the other side of my bottoms.

Before I could say anything, her fingers crawled up my arm, as she hugged me from behind.

She whispered, "I can help you with that too." Her hands rubbed up and down my belly.

A hand moved up to my hair and shifted my golden locks behind my ear. "We can do it right here" she added.

Then Ella gently licked my ear, "right now."

My heart was pounding at that offer, but I said, "No. I had an orgasm. It was good, and long?"

Still hugging me, Ella turned her head away and sighed, "If you're not into girls, you can just say so. I won't be upset."

"No, it's not that." I said, surprising myself with that answer. I looked to see her response.

She smiled at me and added, "Ok. Well Jason can also make you cum. I already asked him."

I could feel myself blushing from that thought and asked without thinking, "really?"

Ella turned me around and looked at the swimsuit on me, before saying, "Yeah. He'd fuck you without hesitation. Since we're in an open relationship, just ask him."

She let that thought stew in my brain for a second. When she scooped my hair over my chest and back, trying to figure something out. "By the way, are we keeping the hair color? Blondie?"

After I cleared my throat, I responded, "Yeah? I like it. You don't like it?."

"No, I didn't say that. I prefer your natural, dark brown hair" she started to say. She squashed my breasts together and upwards, then added "You just got that Bimbo look going on." Then she dropped my breasts and watched them bounce. "No wonder Jason can't stop eye fucking you."

Then she flipped my hair over my chest and let out a deep sigh. "Well, fuck."

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, still embarrassed from the thought of what Jason thinks of me.

She brushed my hair back again. "This is supposed to hide your nipples." She said with one finger tracing the triangle coverage of the bra top.

I closed my eyes, breathing slowly, from the sensations her finger was sending.

Then she followed up saying, "well, this is your areola."

My eyes widened, as she traced an almost perfect circle around the entire triangle.

"Oh, so my nipples can never be completely covered up?" I asked.

"Nope." Ella said, while jiggling my breasts. "At least your hard nipples keep them in place."

"Yeah... I can't wear this in public... This is too embarrassing."

Ella grabbed my face and squished it.

"Look. I might poke fun at your expense, but you are a beautiful and sexy woman."

Her words were actually kind of sweet, and kind of comforting.

"Also, it's only embarrassing if your bush is sticking out." She then knelt down and rubbed her hands feeling for pubic hair.

My breasts prevented me from seeing her reaction, but then she went to my backside and spread my butt cheeks, which caused me to jump away. "Hey!"

"Oh my god. Aly... Did you get a Brazilian?" she asked.

I replied, "I'm not sure what that means. I heard the lady at the salon say something about that."

Ella grinned and said, "A Brazilian wax is when you get everything waxed off... Everything."

I explained, "I went to that new salon we saw, to get my bikini area waxed. The lady didn't speak much English, so when she asked if I wanted it all gone, I just said yeah."

Ella laughed, as she continued to examine my body. Then she suddenly paused. "Shit."

"What? How could this possibly get worse?"

She responded, "You probably can't see this, past those succulent titties."

Then she rubbed the entire coverage for the front of the panty bottoms.

My hand shot to her shoulder, as my legs trembled. I whimpered, "That would be my vagina."

She said, "No, that would be your clit. It's the only thing that's covered. It's supposed to cover here."

Ella rubbed the exposed skin between my legs.

I gripped her shoulder tighter, and took a deep breath, as she gave my labia a short wiggle.

Trying to control myself, I got out the words, "This is definitely not happening."

As she stood up with her fingers in her mouth and said, "But you look so yummy."

Remembering where Ella's fingers were, I slapped her hand out of her mouth.

"You also taste yummy." she grinned.

After glancing her a look of displeasure, she begged, "Come on. We're like twinsies now."

"We are NOT like twinsies. Your swimsuit actually fits... Kind of."

"See! Mine doesn't fit either, so twinsies! I win! Let's go to the beach, my little hairless beaver." she proclaimed.

Ella grabbed my hand and tried to pull me toward the tent door, but I wouldn't budge.

"Nope." I stated.

She groaned, then took my hands and kneeled down in front of me.

Ella placed her face in my hand and gave it a kiss.

"I wish you could see yourself, the way I see you. You are perfect, just the way you are."

There was a warmth in my heart. I sighed and said, "Ok. Let's go."

Ella jumped up with glee, then gave me a hug and whispered, "I love you. Aly."

"I love you too." I whispered back to her.

As we started walking to the tent door, I stopped in my tracks.

"Oh god. What would Erik think?"

Ella sighed, "Now you're just fishing for excuses."

"I'm serious." I pouted.

She marched to her bag and said, "I'll tell you exactly what Erik is going to think?"

I had a worried look, as she opened her bag and tore something plastic in it.

Ella stomped toward me, pulled on the string near my waist, and placed a strip of 5 unopened condoms. Then she let it snap to my waist and said, "I hope that's enough for tonight, baby."

I sighed, knowing full well she was right. Erik is going to love seeing me in this.

Then I unzipped the tent door and let her leave.

As I followed Ella, we headed toward the beach, but then I stopped abruptly.

"You better not be having second thoughts." she said in frustration.

I quickly replied, "Nope. Wait here, I'll be right back."

Then I ran back to our tent and unzipped our tent door slightly.

I quickly grabbed the strip of condoms from my waist and threw it in the tent.

I ran back to my bestie, then she took my arm and said, "Aw. I was hoping you wouldn't notice."

She grinned, as I glared at her, while we headed toward where the guys were on the beach.

Ella and I saw the guys sitting on the beach, facing away from us, until Jason turned his head. Jason said something, but was too far for us to hear, whatever he said caused the other guys to quickly turn their heads to us.

All of the guys stood up and slowly walked toward us, mouth agape.

Jason chuckled. "Damn. Aly. I can't believe you actually let her talk you into wearing it."

I looked at Jason, who was eyeing me up and down, grinning with lust in his eyes.

When I remembered Ella say how easy it was to convince Jason to have sex with me, I quickly looked down in embarrassment.

Ella said, "See babe. I told you it would fit perfectly."

The only thing I could see was the ground, and Ella's hand holding Jason's bulge. I quickly turned to the next person, whose hands were covering his crotch.

"It's not a little tight?" Ian's voice said, as I was seeing him rub his own bulge.

I quickly turned to see the third erection in the line, which was not being covered.

Ella's voice asked, "I'm sure it's as tight as she is. Right Erik?"

My eyes slowly went up, to see my boyfriend's sweet smile, which made me smile meekly.

"Ignore them baby." he said, as his warm arms wrapped around me.

I quickly hugged him tightly to hide my shame. Then I looked toward the others.

Ian had turned toward the beach and started walking.

Ella followed him, holding Jason's hands.

Jason's eyes got one more glance up and down my body, before following Ella.

When I looked up at Erik, he stared back and said sincerely, "You look amazing. Baby."

I replied, "This would be a really sweet moment, if it wasn't for..."

I pulled down on his bulge, before letting it flip up like a catapult.

Erik let out a grunt. "Can you blame me? You look so fucking hot."

Then he grabbed a handful of ass, causing me to squeak and jump.

I ran away toward the beach, as Erik chased shortly after me.

We had another day of fun in the sun.

As we played in the water, I was worried the swimsuit would fall off the entire time, but surprisingly it barely moved. I chose to believe it stood in place due to Ella making tight bows, instead of my erect nipples she mentioned earlier.

As the sun began to set, we started to pack up the beach stuff and headed back to camp.

"I have to go to the restroom." I whispered to Erik.

"Go ahead baby. I got your stuff." he responded, then gently kissed my lips.

After I did my business, I heard a whistling approaching the bathroom and shower area.

Hoping it wasn't Ian, I snuck around the back to peek at who was approaching.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Jason. I started to go back to the Women's side, when I remembered the things he was willing to do with me.

I knew I had to make it clear. I was in a relationship and wasn't interested in the "services" Ella described. After figuring out what I was going to say, I took a few deep breaths to build up some courage.

When I was ready, I began to walk out with confidence and started, "Hey Jas-"

The side of his nude body was facing me, as he washed his chest in shower.

He was also thoroughly washing his large penis, causing me to quickly go back into hiding.

The shower turned off, so I waited behind the bathrooms, giving him some time to get dressed.

"Aly?" Jason asked, which caused me to jump away.

As he dropped his shower stuff in my hiding spot, I started saying, "Jason! Sorry, I-"

I froze for a second, then took a few steps back, when I realized he was still completely nude.

Even in the cold, his erection was still pretty large, although his testicles had tightened up.

"Are you okay?" he asked with genuine concern, as he slowly approached me.

"Y-Yeah." I stammered, before turning to the side away from him, feeling very warm.

"Ok, Good. I thought I heard you call for me earlier." he said without acknowledging his nudity.

When I remembered the reason I wanted to talk, I knew I had to do it now. "Yeah. Ella told me. If I wanted you to make me cum, I just needed to ask, but I want you to know that won't b-"

Jason swung around me, an arm around my waist and surprised me with a warm kiss.

I placed my hands on his chest to break the kiss. "Woah. Hold on. That's not-"

His strong hands shot down to my ass, giving it a hard squeeze. Then he threw my legs around his waist, slamming my back to the wall and started kissing my neck.

A soft moan escaped, as my body struggled to make its own escape. His kisses caused me to stop resisting, leaving me vulnerable. The bikini still made me feel protected, as his raw pelvis touched mine, even though it could only cover my clitoris.

As he ravaged me with his hands and tongue, I knew this needed to stop before it went too far.

When I tried to protest, his bare cock roughly rubbed the bikini coverage, melting my thoughts and words into moans of pleasure.

Eventually he pulled away, but still held on to me. He knelt down to pick something up, before quickly standing back up and forcing my back against the wall.

I knew this was my chance to put a stop to this.

Before I could say anything, Jason held up a condom.

I just gulped and stared at the condom in Jason's hands.

Jason put the top edge of the condom into his teeth, then ripped it open. After spitting out the part he ripped, he used the one hand to pull out the condom and flick of the wrapper.

When he moved his hands down and adjusted my legs, I realized I still had my bikini on, so it wasn't too late. Now was the time to draw the line.

As I opened my mouth to take my final stand, I let out a loud moan instead.

Jason had plunged his protected cock into my pussy.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth to muffle the moans, as my body tightened around him.

My eyes rolled back, as I sucked on his tongue, still moaning into his mouth.

After I calmed down, he pulled away and whispered, "Damn Aly. Are you trying to get caught?"

His cock was throbbing in my pussy. "Fuck. You are. So. Tight." he moaned in my ear..

After the pleasure subsided, I reached down to feel what was in me. Jason's latex-covered rod was inside, next to a bikini string. The string was so thin, I couldn't even tell it was pushed aside.

"P-Pull out." I stuttered and begged.

He slowly pulled all the way out, letting the cold air caress my wet pussy.

As I sighed in relief, my tongue stuck out, knowing this misunderstanding was finally over.

Jason sucked my tongue into his mouth, before slowly pushing his cock all the way back in.

I moaned in his mouth, while my pussy just melted around his hot meat stick.

When he broke our kiss, he adjusted his grip, then started thrusting faster.

The panty string got caught with the trusting and started tugging my clit with each thrust. My pussy was getting wetter with each thrust, causing sloppy slurping sounds.

My words to stop this just kept coming out as lewd moans. My eyes looked up to his face, and I could see the lust in his eyes. He had no intention of stopping.

The thrusting was causing my bikini top to shift, so I tried to adjust it.

When a tiny triangle slipped off the nipple, Jason stopped to grab my breast. I thought he was holding it to help me fix the top, until he pulled my tit into his mouth.

Jason continued his thrusts, while roughly sucking my sensitive nipple, and flicking it with his tongue. His thrusting only slowed down to switch to the other breast, before speeding up again.

Jason's positioning, the curve of his penis, the sucking of my nipples and the fabric rubbing my clit was all sending shockwaves of different intensities throughout my body.

As my body writhed uncontrollably, saliva poured from my mouth and I made no attempt to clean it. My thoughts were getting hazy. I felt my entire body leaving my control, and into Jason's.

Thinking about Erik, the love of my life, I couldn't believe I was betraying him... again.

Alyah
Alyah
40 Followers
12