Alyah Ch. 02: Swimsuit Camper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm such a slut." I whispered to myself, as Jason continued to slam into me.

He grunted between thrusts, "Fuck yeah, you are. I could fuck this pussy all night."

Jason pumped faster and harder. He seemed like an unstoppable machine.

"I'm gonna make you cum, you fucking slut." he continued without slowing.

His pumping was causing a pressure inside me to build and build. I felt like I was going to burst.

This couldn't be good. I needed to make one final plea to stop this... for Erik.

I looked into Jason's eyes and desperately begged, "Please. Jason. Make me cum."

Jason didn't seem like he could go any faster, so he slammed harder...deeper.

The pressure inside was getting really intense. I tried to beg him to stop, but it just kept coming out as, "Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me..."

That's when I felt time stop.

My brain stopped thinking, my heart stopped beating, even my body stopped breathing.

It was like I was in my own little bubble of pure ecstasy.

When I felt Jason's tongue enter my mouth, that bubble popped.

I let out a scream of pleasure into him, as my pussy sprayed a torrent of fluid on his abs.

The pleasure was too much, but as I struggled to escape his strong grasp, he just kept thrusting. Each pump caused me to squirt like a leaky faucet.

Eventually, he pulled completely out, without breaking our kiss.

He placed a warm hand on my mound, and just let my body convulse in it, as I continued to squirt the last of my fluid on the ground.

My legs were wobbly, so Jason held me in his arms as I calmed down.

"Fuck. That was so hot." Jason said. Then he started to jerk his cock through the latex.

"Hope you don't mind if I fill this condom."

Waves of pleasure crashed against waves of shame, as I watched my bestie's boyfriend try to bring himself to an orgasm.

My eyes moved down his body to his cock, being vigorously massaged. Without looking back up, I got down on my knees and whispered, "I'm sorry Erik."

I pulled my hair behind my head and stared right into Jason's eyes. Then without saying a word, I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out.

"Oh shit. Seriously!?" Jason whispered in excitement, as he rolled off the condom.

His wet cock was inches from my mouth, liquid pouring from the tip.

Thinking it was cum, I eagerly licked it up. It had a pleasant, slightly sweet taste.

"Damn. You just slurped up that pre-cum." he said.

"That wasn't cum?" I asked in a daze.

Jason laid down on his back and said, "Naw. I'll give you some, just bring those tits down here."

I moved down his body and stared at his swollen cock for a second. As I tasted the pre-cum coating my lips, I placed my breasts around his dick, then squeezed my tits together and slowly massaged his cock with it.

He moaned, as my sexual haze started to subside.

As worked his shaft, I asked him playfully, "I'm guessing this is something Ella can't do?"

He let out a sigh and grunt, "No comment."

When I pushed down hard enough for his head to barely poke out, I saw a bead of pre-cum and sucked his head clean.

"Damn Aly." He whispered, breathing heavily.

Still squeezing my breasts hard, I quickly stroked up and down his shaft, while licking his mushroom tip every chance I saw it.

"Oh fuck. Now it's your turn. Make me cum you slut. Make me cum." he groaned.

Before I realized what he said, he was having a creamy volcanic eruption. His sperm shot onto face, then onto my breasts and down his cock. He had 3-4 good spurts, before he calmed down.

"Oh shit Aly. Erik is one lucky guy." he said in exhaustion.

A sensual voice came from near the women's side of the bathroom, "There you are. My little harlot."

Jason and I quickly looked over to see the girl, leaning on the wall, in an identical bikini as mine.

"Ella!" I yelped, as I jumped to my feet, trying to cover my privates.

"Let me guess." she said, as she walked to Jason and asked him, "This isn't what it looks like?"

Jason's hand was behind his neck, as his head hung down.

Ella rubbed a finger down his chest to his cock, where she squeezed the little remaining bit of cum onto her hand. As she licked it off her hand, she told Jason, "Why don't you head back to camp. We'll talk about your actions later."

He quietly picked up his stuff. Then quickly added, "She begged me to do it," before speed-walking away.

Ella glared at him, before turning it back at me.

I just stood there with an awkward smile.

She walked up to me, then started adjusting my top. As she worked on covering my nipples, she let out a sad sigh.

"You know, he's a dumb boy. I can forgive him for cheating on me with some skank."

"I thought you said it was okay." I asked with concern.

"You're my bestie. You're not supposed to actually have sex with my boyfriend." she said softly.

Tears started to fill my eyes, as I felt my heart sink.

"Ella..." I said, not knowing what else to say.

Ella slowly looked up with an evil grin. "You're so fun to play with. My innocent little lamb."

She began to pet my hair.

I slapped her hand away. "Not. Cool. That's the meanest thing you've ever done to me."

"Well, I actually am mad at you." she said with a mocking pout, while she jiggled my breasts.

As I wiped the tears swelling in my eyes, I looked down and pouted.

She drew a line from my belly and up through my cleavage, causing my heart to jump up.

"I made Jason drink pineapple juice all day, to sweeten him up. Then when he was all ripe and ready to juice, here he is, bursted all over my best friend's titties."

Feeling like I was being scolded, I looked up at her and said, "Sorry?"

"Now, you cum stealing slut. You're going to swallow every drop" she said, while gathering a glob of sperm and putting it toward my mouth.

"Open up, little birdie. Time to swallow my boyfriend's seed."

I shamefully opened my mouth, and closed my eyes, as she slipped her finger in. Jason's cum was sweet and delicious. I sucked her finger, savoring every drop.

"Good girl. Better hurry up, before your boyfriend wonders what you're up to." she whispered.

After gathering more cum, her vaguely threatening words were enough to open up quicker.

She kept shoveling cum into my mouth, glob after glob, filling my belly with tasty semen.

When I opened up my mouth for the next load, she knelt down to find some between my legs.

After placing the string back between my vagina lips, she stood up.

"Sorry. Looks like you swallowed it all, my hungry little cum guzzler."

She shook her head and added, "You didn't even offer me any."

My eyes opened in surprise. "I thought you said I had to swallow all of it."

Ella smiled, "Did my little cum whore even think to protest?"

I slid a finger into my mouth and sucked it, then shook my head to tell her "no."

"You just gobbled it down, like the cum addict you are." she said with a smile.

She placed a finger in my mouth and pulled my mouth open. Then she whispered, "Well I want boyfriend's juice, so maybe suck off one of the other guys next time."

When I realized I tasted cum from all 3 guys we were camping with, I could tell I was bright red with embarrassment.

"Oh god. I am a slut." I whispered to myself.

Ella kissed my cheek and whispered, "Yeah, and I'm proud of you."

I just slammed my face into my hands.

She gave me a hug and said, "By the way. You owe me some juice...."

"..Can I have some of Erik's?" she added.

"Nooo" I begged in a whining tone.

"Ok. Ok. Didn't think I could. Just thought I'd ask." she said.

I sighed in relief.

Arms still around me, she whispered in my ear, "I want some of your juice then."

Ella gave my shoulder a gentle bite, then a soft suckle.

"What?" I asked.

Ella stepped back. "You heard me. Now wait here. We're going to shower together."

"W-We're doing it now?" I asked.

"No. Silly. I'll juice you later." she said playfully.

As she walked away, she added, "I'm not letting you go back to your boyfriend, smelling like mine."

When I smelled my arms, she was right. I smelled like Jason's body wash... and sex.

I went to the only shower with warm water and turned it on, hoping the water would wash away the smell and shame of what I had done.

After a few minutes, Ella returned and pulled off her bikini. I quickly turned away from her.

She hugged me from behind and said, "You are so cute. Hand."

I put up my hand, with my palms up.

She placed a luffa into my hand and squeezed body wash on it.

While I washed my body with the luffa, Ella washed my hair without saying a word to me.

After we were done, she took the luffa and said, "Ok my turn. Here."

Ella placed a bikini in my hand, along with the shampoo.

I looked at the bikini in confusion on why I had it, then threw it next to another bikini on a bench.

When I saw the 2 identical bikinis, I looked down and saw my naked body.

"Ella!" I yelled. Then quickly clung on to her back, to hide my nudity.

"Relax, no one is here." she whispered. Then she squirted body wash between our bodies and added, "here. Wash my back."

I just shook my head, without any other movements.

"Fine. I'll do it myself" she said, before sliding her back against my chest.

I clinged harder, trying to stop her, as her body rubbed my breasts. My grip was just causing her to rub my nipples, which were already extra sensitive from Jason. I couldn't help moaning softly.

"So. Who's next on your cum bucket list." she asked nonchalantly.

Her rubbing was so arousing, I felt my body join in the rub down. "What's that?" I murmured.

"I mean who are you going to fuck next? Ian?" She whispered.

I stopped abruptly. "No, definitely not Ian."

Ella said, "If you can wait, Jen and Lewis are joining us tomorrow morning."

She continued grinding against my body, causing me to moan again.

"Oh? Jen and Lewis are coming? That's Nice." I said with a heavy breath.

"Be careful. Jen will be pissed, if she catches you making Lewis cum." she said.

I gave a soft whimper, then responded, "That's not what I meant by coming."

"Ok, good. I don't know if your tight pussy is ready for Lewis' big black cock." she added.

"I am not having sex with any one else, except Erik, for the rest of this trip." I declared, before adding, "besides. Lewis is loyal to Jen, he wouldn't cheat on her."

As Ella shut off the water, then went to grab our towels from the bench.

She threw me a towel. "Ok. If you wear the bikini though, I'm betting he'll change his loyalty."

Taking deep breaths, I started drying myself with the towel. "Oh my god. I am not doing that."

"You wouldn't bang another girl's boyfriend?" Ella asked coyly.

I cleared my throat in embarrassment. "Uh, where's our clothes?"

"Back at the camp." She smiled and wrapped her towel around her body.

I just shook my head and wrapped the towel around my body.

Ella picked up our bikinis, then threw the pink ones to me.

"Here. You'll need it, if you want to show Lewis tomorrow." she winked.

"You're the actual devil." I responded, sighing as we walked back to camp.

12