All Comments on 'Alycia, Alcohol, and Abandonment'

by writingwhilewet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
melsdadmelsdadover 7 years ago
great story

Well written, it held my attention all they way to the end.

KarrrkitttenKarrrkitttenover 7 years ago
Amazing

This hit each and everyone of my kinks, plus it was hot as hell. I loved the dirty talk in it and the fact that it's open ended. I would love to see if the relationship between Alycia and Dustin goes anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My critique

I have a difficult time finding domination stories that interest me, most are too brutal or just not terribly well written. This one is, by far, the most interesting and best written one I have come across. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

You should definitely continue this to see if things work out with Dustin...a really great read....loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What they said

Very well written, It was quite the revelation that it was her first! Surprised me in a very delicate fashion. I loved the story, just kinda want you to write more so she can tell them that was her first time! And get retribution/closire with Julia leaving her there! Did Justin know it was her first time then? Maybe I missed it... My vibrator was on and its very late, after all. ;) One very pleased girl twice over here, thanks! Keep writing!

~My_lil_Secret~

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope there's more!

I hope Alycia and Dustin meet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happens next?

Are you considering to progress with this story? I very much hope so. Please let us know!

DC

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #1 - Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your feedback! I didn't originally have plans to continue this story - however, your response is making me reconsider. If I do return to Alycia and Dustin, it likely won't be in the non-consent category, however. Please keep an eye on my author page for potential updates!

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerabout 7 years ago
So very impressed!!

I have read and voted on your Caging Cadence series, except for the most recent, and I loved your style of writing in those stories as well as this one. They ooze sensuality, raw sex, fear, revelation. Fun stuff. BUT....what I really wanted to comment on was your opening disclaimer. I read a lot of these stories and usually skip the intro legalities, but I really liked and appreciated yours. Thank you for sharing your lovely twisted fantasies with us.

mymo69mymo69about 7 years ago

I really hope you continue this story, I absolutely love it

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

The differences between Kyle and Dustin's personalities feels like a metaphor for the dualistic desire embodied in your stories. An abrasive sadist and a caring hedonist top. It's a really neat idea to embody those desires in two different characters, instead of having one character bear both traits and switch between them.

Overall, a wonderfully hot reluctance story.

I hope you continue to write, whether you post the stories here or not.

Don't feel pressured to continue any of your stories. Stories end, like all good things. Where this story ended is a particularly good point. Many possible outcomes are available from here, leaving your characters free to go down whichever paths seem most appealing in the imagination of your readers. A continuation would sever or block many of those paths.

Thank you for sharing your art with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingwhilewet@writingwhilewet
If you like my work, please consider buying me a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/writingwhilewet A collared, married submissive woman exploring fantasies in fiction. Constructive feedback and requests are always appreciated. You can call me Aria. If you don't like violence, you wo...