Aly's Awakening

Story Info
He needs a taste of his little sister's forbidden fruit.
2.6k words
4.48
84k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domes88
Domes88
610 Followers

Last weekend was the first time since the lockdowns started that I spent any time with my family. It was my mom's birthday, and the whole family was there. My brother and his wife got set up in a bedroom upstairs with their two young kids. My sister and her husband took one of the rooms in the basement and I took the other. We had all arrived pretty late so everyone was just getting themselves situated and getting some sleep. The following day we were going to celebrate my mom turning 58.

I am 32 and single. Both my siblings are more well adjusted to adulthood than I am. I had a couple girlfriends over the years, but currently I'm single and ready to mingle. The bars were my main way to find women, so it's been tough the past few months. My brother is 34 and we have many common interests. My little sister is 26 and we have nothing in common. She was the perfect child growing up and she and her husband are very religious. She's pretty naive to the real world in my opinion, but she's smart, successful, and very cute.

She is about 5'6" with light brown hair and bright blue eyes. She dresses very modestly, but has a nice figure underneath. Last year at the lake she wore this white one piece bathing suit on the boat one afternoon, and it was a sight to see. She has C-cup breasts and bubble butt that her suit could hardly cover up. I had always thought she was attractive, but ever since that weekend I have thought of her differently. I know her bra size because I saw it hanging in the bathroom later that day and checked. I was turned on and started stroking myself as I pictured her naked.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw a pair of panties in the hamper on top of the t-shirt she had on earlier. I reached in and grabbed them. They were purple bikini style panties with lacy trim. I stuffed them in my pocket and brought them to my suitcase, sniffed them, and hid them inside a pair of my socks. In the course of one afternoon my sister became my ultimate spank bank fantasy. I still have those panties at home.

She lives several hours away and this is my first time seeing her since then. I was the last one to retire to my room, but thirty minutes later I was still wide awake. I decided to grab some toilet paper and watch some porn to relax. I opened my door and walked over to the bathroom and opened the door and heard a gasp. Aly was on the toilet peeing. I turned around and walked out and closed the door, but not before seeing her panties at her ankles and her bare legs. I didn't see anything else, but was still a little shocked about it. The toilet flushed and she washed her hands and came out.

I said "Sorry, sis. I thought you were in bed."

"It's okay. I should have locked the door," she replied. Her face was beet red. She turned away embarrassed and walked towards her room.

I grabbed a handful of toilet paper and went back to my room. My cock was rock hard by the time I got there and I didn't even need porn. I imagined what her pussy must look like and came within a minute. I fell asleep fantasizing about my baby sister's body. It seems like it was just yesterday she was still just a kid who likes books. Now she's a beautiful woman I can't stop thinking about.

The birthday festivities were pretty lowkey, with just our family at the house. As evening set in and the kids went to sleep, the adults played Catchphrase for a while. My sister, my mom and I were on a team, and we beat the others three games in a row. It was fun laughing and joking with everyone. Aly and I don't spend much time together since she moved away, so it was good to catch up with she and her husband. He is a nice guy for her, and they seem to be happy, even though they live a much different lifestyle than I do. My sister was wearing a purple tank top, and I was shocked to see the faint outline of her nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra! I tried not to stare, but definitely stole a couple glances.

Around 11 o'clock people began to make their way to bed. I decided to call it at 11:30 and went to my room and got into bed to take care of myself. I made myself last for about twenty minutes picturing Aly's tight little body. I came in ropes and cleaned myself off with a towel. I put on my boxers and went to the bathroom to take a piss. The light was off but there was enough light in the basement to see so I pulled my boxers down and started shaking my dick to get the pee started. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement in the mirror. I looked over just as Aly flicked on the light and jump in surprise.

She whisper screamed "Oh my gosh!"

"We made eye contact briefly as she turned around. My dick was in my hand and I started peeing as she spun around. When she heard the noise, I saw her head turn back and in the mirror I could see her get a look at my cock.

My heart was pounding as I closed the door. I was getting hard again and couldn't leave the room in just my boxers or she would definitely notice it. I sat down on the toilet to gather myself and heard my phone buzz.

It was a text from Aly. "Sorry! How long will you be?"

"I typed in my response and stared at it before sending it. I was stepping into uncharted territory. I closed my eyes and hit send. I could hear her phone chime on the other side of the door. I quickly typed another message and sent it. I imagined her looking down at her phone to see what I said.

"About 7 inches!" followed by

"JK bad penis joke...be out in a minute."

"What do you mean? she replied before she saw my second message. She hadn't said anything more, but the dots popped up, so I knew she was typing back.

"It was an accident! Now we are even. Lock the door next time!"

"How are we even?" I said.

"You walked in on me yesterday."

I replied right away, terrified and incredibly excited at the same time that I was talking to my little sister like this.

"We are not quite even. I didn't see anything yesterday. I know you saw my dick, Aly. I'm so embarrassed!"

"Since when have you been one to embarrass so easily? I'm sorry! Can I please use the bathroom, bro?

"In a minute. Wouldn't you be embarrassed if I saw you naked? You will always have that over me now," I replied.

"You're my brother. It's not that big of a deal. I think I'd be able to manage if you accidentally saw my pussy."

I couldn't believe she said pussy and it turned me on even more. I replied, "I will come out if I can see your pussy. Then we would be even."

"I can't do that in front of you. I'm the shy one, remember? Why would you even want to see it?"

"If you're shy just send me a snapchat instead. I'll see it once and then the message will disappear forever."

"No way. I'm not letting there be a picture of me naked out there. I'm married. Only Jeff has seen me naked."

I was stroking my dick by now. The idea that he was the only man to see her naked was wild, but almost certainly true. She had always been such a goody-goody. I had to see her naked. I wasn't giving up.

"I'll send you a pic of me, too. That way you have collateral. I promise no one will see. I'll go first."

I didn't wait for her answer. I took my boxers off and took a picture into the mirror. I was standing fully naked, face clearly visible, with my partially engorged dick hanging down about 5 inches in it's current state. Right away, she was typing back to me.

"OMG"

I replied again with a closer up picture of my dick as I held it in my hand. "Your turn."

After what seemed like forever a picture message popped up from her. I opened it and saw the sexiest thing I've ever seen. She was lying on the couch, leaning back with the picture taken from above. She had a little grin on her face, a t-shirt covering her top half, and her panties pulled halfway down her thighs. Her lips were puffy, reddish and almost hairless. She had a thin line of dark pubic hair directly above her mound and it was trimmed neatly.

"Close up?" I replied.

After two minutes of no response, I decided to go back to my room. I walked out of the bathroom looking at my phone, not expecting to see what I saw. She was now sitting on the couch facing me, her panties were next to her and she was trying to take a picture for me. She covered herself up as she gasped and sprinted past me into the bathroom. I had snapchat open as I walked out and I managed to take a picture of her bare ass as she ran into the bathroom.

She forgot to grab her panties off the couch, so I took them back to my room and closed the door. There was a damp spot on the crotch and I sniffed it and stroked myself. Was she turned on? I thought she had been just being naive, but maybe she has a hidden kinky side to her. I kept jacking off until my phone buzzed again.

"I can't believe I did that. You can't tell anyone. Please! You deleted them, right?"

"Yeah, this is all I have left," I said, and sent her the video of her running past me. Her face was visible for a split second before her perfect bouncing ass came into view.

"You lied! I trusted you and deleted the ones you sent. I'm so stupid. Why do you want to have a video of me naked anyways? I'm your sister."

I kept jacking off and took a ten second video, panning over to her used pair of panties laying on my bed and then flipping the camera and and winking. She opened the snap and a few seconds later I got a notification that she saved the video.

"Goodnight, sis," I messaged her. I put her panties to my face and breathed in her sweet scent.

My phone buzzed again. "Can I have my underwear back?"

"Door is unlocked," I said. I was still stroking myself slowly and ber panties were up by my face. My light was off, but the lamp lit up the room enough to see.

I heard the handle turn and she stepped in the room and shut the door behind her without latching it. Her t-shirt was low enough to barely cover her crotch. I was lying uncovered with one hand on my cock and the other one holding her underwear. She walked over and sat on the bed beside me and stared at me with a look I've never seen on her face. She wasn't mad. She seemed to be in shock, but she also had a look of curiosity or excitement. I slid over on the bed and motioned for her to sit next to me. She glanced back at the door, then stood up and latched it shut before crawling on the bed and turning over to position herself next to me.

Her shirt was not long enough to cover her as she leaned against the headboard, and her plump lips were now only a couple feet from my face. I turned towards her looked her in the eye and said, "You can touch yourself if you want."

"You mean masturbate? I've never done it. We shouldn't be seeing each other naked like this," she whispered. "My husband is sleeping twenty feet away."

"Let me show you " I said, and turned towards her and grabbed the inside of her leg with my right hand and gently parted her legs a little bit. She started to quietly protest, but I put my finger to her lips and she just breathed heavily. I cupped the side of her face and leaned down and kissed her slightly parted lips softly, lingering for a second before pulling away. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up so her tits came into view. Her nipples looked like gumballs. I playfully pinched one, and she closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

After a minute of worshipping her breasts I felt down her abdomen and slid my fingers past her neat landing strip until I found her soaking wet slit and rubbed up and down slowly. I gave extra attention to her clit and she kept whispering, "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh," as I slid my middle finger inside her pussy. I found her mouth with mine again and made out with her passionately as I fingered her. I kissed her neck and lowered myself down and pushed her knees apart. Her inner folds were protruding slightly and I buried my face in her pussy. She was moaning as I nibbled her clit and drove a finger inside her tight cunt. The fan was running so it muffled a little noise but I still handed her a pillow to cover her mouth if she needed to. I ate her out until her hips quivered and she slammed her pelvis up into my face as she came.

I got back up on my knees and got into position and pulled the pillow off her face and looked her in the eye as I guided my prick inside half an inch and used my hand to slide it around her gash. She kept whispering, "Oh, Jeff. Oh ,Jeff," over and over again. I gently covered her mouth with my hand and drove myself into her as she tried to be as quiet as possible. We got into a rhythm quickly, and I stared into her eyes as I made love to her. I rolled her onto her stomach and told her to get on her knees. She got in position and I got behind her.

She looked back at me as I entered her doggy style, and it was clear she had never done it like that before. She once again buried her face in the pillow and I picked up the pace, pulling her ass back into me with both hands. I dipped my index finger in the wetness as I fucked her and touched her tight little bum hole with it. She looked back in horror, but I slid it further inside and she put her face back in the pillow. I soon had two fingers in her ass and was working them in and out. She buckled in orgasm again, and I slammed her as hard as I could and tried to pull out as I came all over her ass and lower back.

She rolled back over, got out of the bed, and walked out of my room. I followed her to the door and saw her walk into the bathroom and start the shower. My innocent little sister was a freak after all!

Domes88
Domes88
610 Followers