Alyson Gets Some Discipline

Story Info
Alyson is tit bound and hung while being photographed.
4k words
4.38
27.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago my husband shared the story about my being tied up and used by a number of black dudes. I don't know who they were. We had gone to a bar and my husband started talking back to a table full of black guys. After he said some choice words the whole table full of guys came over to our table and a shouting match ensued.

My husband was more than a little high but even in his condition he knew that he had stepped in some deep doo doo. That was when the bartender/owner had come to our table to break things up. He managed to get the black guys back to their table. When all the dust settled my husband was given the option of sharing me with what he thought was going to be a table full of guys or being taken out side and having his ass kicked.

Naturally the shit decided to take the honorable way out. He agreed to allow them to use me for the night any way that they wanted. No one asked me. What the hell did it matter that I had never been with a black man and as a result of my Southern upbringing I had no desire to have sex with one black guy much less several. So, naturally I let my husband have it and told him exactly what I thought of his chicken shit behavior.

Before the evening was over I had been tied immobile but in a way that allowed complete access to my mouth, pussy and ass hole. I was basically used as a cum dump by the table full of blacks and every friend that was able to come by the bar. I lost count but my sterling husband told me that about forty different guys filled all my holes with their black sperm.

A few days passed and I had thought that my husband had forgotten that I had questioned him that night and berated him in front of strangers. It turns out that I was wrong.

You see I enjoy being restrained and used. I enjoy being forced to have sex with men that I do not know and might not look at twice under normal circumstances. I am somewhat submissive. On the other hand my husband is somewhat dominant and he gets a rush from watching these strangers fucking me.

I see that look on your face. You are wondering how can it be a turn on for me to be forced to do anything much less allowing strangers to have complete control over me and to use me or even give me to others. The truth is that I cannot explain it.

Let's face reality. Most women enjoy it when their male partner clamps down on a nipple with his teeth. The difference is that is about as far as most women are willing to go. I, on the other hand, have a higher tolerance for pain. I also have a strong desire to be needed and used. Humiliated? I am excited by it. Degraded? Bring it on.

Don't misunderstand. My husband and I have safe words and he knows to stop if I use them. Once or twice he has gone beyond that point but not often so I trust him. I trust him to keep me safe and to restrain anyone that tries to push me farther than I want to go.

So when he told me that we were going back to the bar to spend some quality time with the owner tonight I knew that he was going to let someone use me. All afternoon it was all that I could think of. Who could it be? Did I know them? What would they do to me or make me do? I walked around in a haze of anticipation all afternoon.

Later that evening my husband took me to the bedroom and pointed out the clothes that he wanted me to wear. I was a little surprised when I saw what he had selected. The skirt was short and pleated but nothing especially sexy. The top was just a plain white button front blouse. The black skirt and white blouse looked almost like a uniform worn by wait staff at a restaurant. Of course there were no panties or bra.

After we got in the car I realized that I had no idea where were going. When I asked my husband he said that we were going back to the bar where we had trouble last week. "Oh no!" I said. "Didn't we have enough trouble last week? Those guys really wanted to kick your ass but rather than take your medicine you copped out and gave them me to play with. Forty loads of cum later and we finally got out of there. I won't to go through that again." I said.

"You don't have any need to worry." My husband said. "I was talking to Steven, that's the name of the owner/bartender, this afternoon and he has everything under control. In fact he can't wait to see you again. He says he has plans for you that you're going to love."

When I heard his words I wasn't exactly sure how I felt. I know I had complained loudly about what happened last week but secretly I had enjoyed myself. It's almost impossible to imagine having forty different black cocks using your pussy, mouth and ass as a repository for load after load of cum. To be bound and unable to stop what was happening to you made it somehow okay in my mind. To be forced to do something so outrageous that most women would be horrified was a bonus to a woman like me who enjoyed being used.

What could possibly happen tonight? Was I going to feel the joy of being humiliated and degraded once again? A tingle began in that moist spot that had been the object of so much attention last week. It spread through my body and my juices began to flow causing moisture to build between my legs. I only had a few moments to think about it further as we drove into the parking lot at the bar.

My husband parked the car and then came around and opened my door. He offered me his hand and helped me out of the car. As he pulled me towards the door he said "Come on Alyson. Get a move on. I'm being paid good money for your services. Let's don't be late."

As soon as we entered the bar Steven came from behind the bar and wrapped his arms around me crushing me in a bear hug. Then he kissed me and I felt his hands sliding under my skirt and cupping the cheeks of my ass. "I wasn't sure that you would really be here after last week." he said.

Not to be out done my husband chimed in with "She did not know that we were coming here. When I told her that we were on the way over here she got very excited."

With mixed emotions I was pulled toward the door to the back room by both men.

Steven said "Alyson we are all going to have a great time tonight. I've even got the cameras set up. Your husband and I are going to film all the action. I showed some of my friends the video from last week and found out that there was quite a lucrative market for videos of attractive white wives being used and abused by black men. If this video turns out good I'm going to start selling them at the bar. We might make you famous."

As he had been talking we had moved down a dark hallway and now we entered a brightly lit room. The first thing that I noticed was that a little platform had been placed in the middle of the room. There was some sort of device hanging from the rafters above the platform connected by ropes.

Then I saw the three black men sitting in chairs facing the platform. As we drew closer I was able to get a better look. They were a strange crew. One of them was fairly old and overweight. He had kinky gray hair and a rather conspicuous belly.

The second was the other extreme. He was a young man barely eighteen years old. He was thin and lithe and had to be the darkest black man that I had ever seen.

The third was somewhat of a shock. Again, he was black but he was no more than four feet tall. I guess he was what you would call a midget or dwarf.

It seemed clear that they were going to be witnesses to my debasement of some sort but I could not imagine in what way.

While my husband was leading me up onto the platform Steven went around the room and turned on a number of cameras. He held up a video camera and asked my husband if he knew how to operate it. When my husband nodded yes he told him that he wanted my husband to use this camera to get close ups.

"How am I going to get close ups without getting in the frame of the other video camera?" my husband asked. "Don't worry about it." Steven said. If you are seen in the video people will know that you are a willing participant and gave your wife to us to enjoy."

Once my husband got me up on the platform Steven said "I want you to unbutton her blouse down to the waist and then pull her tits out so our guests can get a good look. You don't mind if your husband shows my friends your tits do you Alyson?"

Like some sort of zombie I shook my head indicating my acquiescence. "What?" the owner said. "I didn't hear you Alyson. Did you say that it was alright?" "Yes!" I answered somewhat numbly.

I stood there as my husband unbuttoned my blouse and pulled my tits out into the bright light. "That looks great." Steven said. "Now pull her skirt up and tuck it in to her waist so that we can see that lovely shaved pussy. Is that OK Alyson?" "Yes!" I said as my husband did as he was instructed. The whole time we were being filmed by the fixed cameras that the owner had set up. The three black men stared at my nakedness with obvious longing.

It seemed to take forever for Steven make sure that my husband knew how to operate the video camera. Meanwhile I continued to stand on the raised platform with my tits hanging out and my shaved pussy fully exposed to the leering looks of the three blacks.

Finally Steven turned to me and told me to place my wrists together. As I did so he began to bind them tightly together with one of the ropes that he had prepared. He instructed me to raise my hands over my head and when I looked up I got a good look at the contraption hanging from the rafters. Along with the ropes and pulleys there was a hook which had been pulled down. He placed the rope between my wrists over the hook and when he let go I was unable to pull my hands down.

Next he placed padded cuffs on my ankles. He turned away for a moment and returned with a stick with what looked like hooks with snaps on the end. He knelt down and attached one to my left ankle. Then he forced my legs wide and hooked the snap on the other end of the stick to my right ankle. When he was done my legs were held splayed wide totally exposing my pussy.

Now that I was totally immobilized and displayed obscenely I was beginning to become a little concerned. My husband and I had experimented with a little bit of bondage but I had never been restrained and immobilized like this and certainly not in front of strangers. I was soon to find out what was next.

He moved over to a rope that was hanging from the contraption above me and began to pull. I immediately noticed additional tension on my wrists. In a moment everything became clear. I was being lifted off the floor despite trying to lessen the tension by lifting up on my toes. Finally even that was useless as my feet left the ground.

The tension on my tied wrists and the strain on my arms and shoulders was something that I had never felt before. It wasn't unbearable but it certainly was not what I would call comfortable. As I hung there I slowly began to revolve in a circle. That was when I noticed that the owner had gone over to a rack on the wall that contained all sorts of BDSM devices.

My eyes widened as Steven turned with some sort of short whip in his hands. It was only about three feet long with a bunch of lengths of leather dangling from the handle. Oh no I thought. I had never experienced pain and never been whipped. That's when I really began to squirm.

And there was my husband. The SOB was calmly filming everything as I hung there at the mercy of a six foot tall black buck that was advancing on me with a whip. That was the moment when I remembered that this kind of whip was called a cat of nine tails.

"No!" I said. "You can't do this. No one has ever whipped me and I'm not starting now." I cried as I continued to twist and turn franticly. "This isn't going to work." Steven said. Then my ever helpful husband jumped in and offered to hold me still. What a Prince I thought as he stepped up and stopped my futile struggles.

Before I had time for another thought I heard a swish sound and then felt the pain as the whip landed solidly on my left nipple and breast. The first strike was followed by another and then a third. Now my distress was real and even more pronounced. I looked down and saw several angry red welts building on my breast and all the way across my nipple.

Just as I looked up and started to say something the damn whip landed straight across my right nipple. This time I sucked in my breath preparing myself just before the second and third strokes landed full on leaving stripes on this breast too.

Damn that hurt! I turned to my husband to give him a piece of my mind for setting me up for this when I heard a swish and a slap immediately followed by intense stinging on my bare pussy lips. The SOB Steven had landed a clean shot between my legs. I tried to cover up but my legs were held apart and my husband held me in place as my pussy began to burn from the second and third strikes.

I was still panting and trying to catch my breath as Steven lowered me to the ground. My knees simply gave out and I collapsed forward still held upright by the rope holding my hands over my head. The owner removed the hook and I bent forward still trying to catch my breath. Before I knew what was happening the clip on my wrists had been reattached to a hook on the floor. Now I was bent over at the waist and unable to stand up.

I had no idea what would be coming next. The pain of my nipples had been reduced to a dull roar but the pain from between my legs still had most of my attention.

A moment later I realized that Steven had started wrapping rope around first one breast and then the other. The rope dug in to the soft flesh as he wrapped loop after loop around the base of each breast. Then he wove the rope between my breasts lashing them together. Although what he was doing did not hurt having my tits constrained like this was not something that I had ever experienced before.

When he was done he released the hook holding my wrists and allowed me to stand straight. When I looked down at my breasts the fiery red streaks left an angry trail crisscrossing my nipples which were now protruding from my tightly constrained breasts.

While I stood there trying to take in all that had just happened to me Steven released my wrists and retied them behind my back. When he reached up and pulled down the hook from above it finally dawned on me what he was going to do. There was no doubt left when he fastened the hook to the rope between my breasts.

No! He could not really be planning to hang me by my tits. My husband would not let him do that but that is exactly what he did. My wonderful husband stood there taking pictures as the owner began to pull on the rope pulling my breasts upward until they took the weight of my body. The rope held and I rose up onto my toes trying to delay the inevitable. Slowly I felt my feet leave the ground and I was hanging from my bound tits.

It was painful but not excruciating. I looked down at my distended breasts which were beginning to turn a deep shade of purple. My nipples stared up at me with their deeper purple stripes. As I hung there slowly turning my husband continued to film me and the three blacks looked on hungrily.

Steven spent some time taking a series of pictures of me hanging there with my breasts taking the full weight of my body. After several minutes I was lowered to the floor once again. Steven slowly unwound the ropes from my aching breasts and untied my wrists retying them in front of me and then fastening them back to the rope over my head. Now I began to feel the pain from my breasts as the blood returned and brought the feeling back.

I was allowed to stand there for a while and then the three blacks were motioned forward. The owner gave them some instructions and they stepped forward. The older man stepped forward and began to fondle one of my breasts pinching the tender nipple and squeezing my breast. The young teen slapped h my other breast with one hand and then the other. Then he began to squeeze my breast and twisting my nipple. Just as I began to wonder what the hell the dwarf was going to do he stepped forward and buried his face between my legs. With his nose brushing my clit his tongue sank between my pussy lips. He bit my clit and then began licking and sucking driving me up the wall.

As I stood there being used by the three of them my husband kept filming and Steven switched to taking photos. My body began to tingle from the attention being given to my sensitive spots. But before I could reach a climax they moved away and I was completely untied.

The older black man had a huge cock. It was one of the largest that I have ever seen. As I stood there he laid down on the floor. Then Steven told me to straddle that monster and stuff it into my pussy. Although I doubted my ability to take that black root fully I found myself anxious to try. So I squatted down and reached between my legs taking hold of his dick.

I rubbed the head between the lips of my pussy using my own juices to ease the entry. Slowly I moved lower taking more and more and stretching my opening wider. I now had about four inches inside and it felt like a log was being shoved between my legs. I paused to get my breath and began to lower myself again. Ever so slowly my pussy was filled until I thought that I would explode. I was determined to take the whole thing.

When I had finally buried the whole shaft I was pulled forward and kissed deeply. Strangely, although I had been fucked by a large number of blacks, I had never kissed one. I'm not sure what I expected. Although the actual act was no different than kissing a white man it was highly erotic. My juices really began to flow as he moved slowly beneath me. That damn log began to slip and slide back and forth within my warm welcoming sheath.

With my attention diverted I had not noticed that the black teen had moved behind me. He pressed forward and when the head of his cock touched my ass hole I tried to squirm loose. The man below me held me immobile as the teen shoved the head of his dick into my rosebud ass. He paused for a moment but then he began a steady pressure and his shaft sank slowly into my vulnerable ass. It was only a few moments before he had the whole thing buried deeply. I had never been so filled with cock in my life.

After a few moments both men began thrusting into my pussy and ass. By now they had developed a steady rhythm thrusting in and out. First the man below me would shove his huge cock deep into my pussy as the man behind me pulled back. Then the man behind me would push forward sinking his thinner but equally long cock into my ass as the log buried in my pussy retreated.

About this time I began to wonder what had happened to the dwarf. A few moments later I knew as I felt the head of his dick being shoved against my lips. Without any further encouragement I parted my lips and allowed the third black cock to slip between my lips and down my throat.

I was bouncing all around as the three cocks pounded all my openings. The pounding seemed to go on forever when I felt the cock in my ass begin to pulse as he pumped his cum into my anal cavity. The limp cock was removed from my ass but the log in my pussy continued to thrust in and out. While the cock in my ass was being removed the cock in my mouth unloaded a stream of cum.

I swallowed as fast as I could. This dwarf either had not had sex in a long time or was really turned on by being able to face fuck a white woman. Whatever the reason, the cum just kept coming. Finally he seemed to run dry and he removed his dick from my mouth.

I was left with the log thrusting between my legs. In and out it went and then, finally, the log jam burst and he shot his load deeply into my belly. When he was done he removed his limp dick and allowed me to roll over in exhaustion.

As I laid there I felt my husband pulling my legs apart so that he could get a good shot of the cum oozing from between my pussy lips and from within my ass. My face had cum on it also because the dwarf had pulled out early and covered my face too.

12