All Comments on 'Alyson Gets Some Discipline'

by Writer6324

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WELL DONE

Very good more like that please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What just struck me is I don’t remember reading that she came at all, not once.

Merlyn74Merlyn74almost 3 years ago

Continuity is important. She keeps referring to thing she’s never done before, even though she did most of them in the previous story. Other then that, not a bad story.

Liz__67Liz__67over 2 years ago

Nothing like getting shared like Alyson is finding out. Getting hung by your tits can be an eye-opening experience especially if you are aware of it going to happen. Nothing like being hung and seeing your tits and nipple turn bright purple. My first time was done by an expert and I knew it was going to happen, he was showing Mitch the ropes so to speak. Going to bars and getting used by all the customer can be a real fun time too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, when does she become pregnant and give birth to a baby? Who knows who the father is? Last week, she had over 40 men and today she does not know how many guys came in her holes. Glad she is a pain slut even though she may not think so. Being hauled up by her breasts until they turn purple, and then having someone grab and maul them would be painful at least. She did not mind it. Would have liked to know what kind of aftercare her bastard husband gave her at the bar and at home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous