Alyson Gets Used

Story Info
Alyson has her fantasy fulfilled.
10.2k words
3.95
24k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

This story was commissioned by an English woman named, strangely enough, Alyson. She requested a story about her being dominated by a black man, so I did my best to accommodate her. I sent her a copy to review before I published this and she gave a thumbs up. I hope you enjoy it.

Alyson Gets Used

Max...

Fuck! My boss is sending me to England to check on our British operation. God, I hate it over there. It's cold and damp in the winter, hot and muggy in the summer, hard to get around all year and everything is so fucking old! I hope I can get a hotel room with air conditioning and a single tap in the bathroom sink instead of one tap each for hot and cold. That's just fucked up!

The company sent a bitch named Alyson Laurie over here last summer who was the epitome of English upper-class snob! She thought her shit didn't stink because some great, great fucking Uncle was a Viscount or some fucking thing. I swear, I'm not going to put up with her shit this time! If she gives me any trouble I'm going to shove 10 inches of my big black cock up her ass so hard she'll be giving me head at the same time!

My secretary gave me my airline information for my departure the next day and hotel information for my arrival as I reviewed the problems we were having with the UK office. Apparently, somebody dropped the ball and pissed someone off causing us to lose one of our biggest clients over there. I was looking forward to kicking some 'Limey' ass and I'll be doubly happy if that ass is Alyson's! I reviewed my travel plans and saw that I was in first class to London, had to connect to Newcastle and rent a car and drive to Durham where our office was. One of the perks of being an executive VP is flying first class! I just hope my secretary put me in a hotel with a single fucking tap in the bathroom!

Alyson...

Oh shit! I just found out that HQ in New York is sending Max Jackson over here to find out what happened to the Benchley account. That idiot Jones assigned the account to some new guy who was supposed to be a hotshot, but managed to lose in the neighborhood of £3 million! Unfortunately for me, the blame falls on my shoulders despite the fact that I have already fired those two losers. What really pisses me off is that I'm going to have to suck up to this arsehole to save my job.

The problem is Max is really tall, well built, quite good looking and intimidating as hell. When I went to New York last summer he was very condescending and elitist. He complained about how old fashioned everything here is, especially the hotels. At least he's booked in the new five-star hotel across the street from our office, so he shouldn't have anything to complain about. It boasts a really nice restaurant, so I guess I'll take him to dinner there.

Max...

Things have gotten off to a good start because the hotel is really decent and brand new. I'm in their penthouse suite with a king-sized bed, a jacuzzi bathtub, sinks with a single tap and a nice balcony. I'm glad I didn't schedule my meeting with Alyson until tomorrow so I can get some sleep and be on top of my game. I think I'll just order room-service tonight and I should, probably, take that bitch Alyson to dinner tomorrow. She'll just have to put up with the hotel restaurant.

After a good night's sleep, I felt great and ready to tackle the problems I was sent to correct. I had a good breakfast, something they do really well in England. I would have never thought to have beans, mushrooms and a cooked tomato with my bacon and eggs, but it really works! I walked across the street, introduced myself to the receptionist and was hustled off to Alyson's office.

She stepped around her desk, walked up to me with her right hand out and said, "It's good seeing you again Max. How was your flight over?"

I shook her hand and said, "It's good to see you too, Alyson. My flight was fine, thanks. So, should we get down to it?"

"Yeah, let's." She pointed me to a couple of chairs with a coffee table between them and as we sat, she asked, "Can I get you anything to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water?"

I chuckled and said, "Well, since I'm in the land of tea, perhaps some tea and a bottle of water."

Alyson grabbed her desk phone, dialed her secretary and requested tea for two and a couple of bottles of water. After the tea and water arrived she sat down and said, "So, I'm guessing you are here because of the Benchley debacle. Am I right?"

I liked that she didn't try to dance around the problem, so I nodded and said, "Yeah, I am. What the hell happened?"

Alyson chuckled and said, "Well, it's my fault. I entrusted one of our long-time managers to assign the right people to the account and he let me down. He assigned it to a young, new guy who had a pretty good reputation. He took massive risks and it all blew up in his face. Basil, the manager, didn't pay close enough attention to what Ian was doing and by the time Basil got off his fat ass and tried to correct things it was too late. Three million quid and one of our best accounts down the tubes.

"Just so you know, both of them have been let go and new protocols have been put into place to prevent this happening again."

I nodded and asked, "Just what are these protocols?"

"Well, managers must review all potential investments and sign off on them, no matter how long the account person has been with us. We have given the managers strict guidelines as to what risk is allowable and are in the process of quantifying every clients risk tolerance. We will submit those guidelines to New York for evaluation and approval.

"As to my role, I will review the guidelines and confer with the managers first thing every Monday to make sure all cylinders are firing as they should. This may slow investment strategies down a bit, but after Benchley I decided safety first."

"Okay, so what are we doing to get that account back? First off, do we have a chance in hell of getting them back?"

Alyson had a wan smile and replied, "The chances are very slim. Basil's inattention really pissed them off, excuse my French. I have my best guy trying to woo them back, but they're pretty intransigent at the moment."

I thought for a second and then said, "Tell your man that we will service their company for three months with no fees, service charges or commissions. If they still balk tell him he can go as far as six months. That should sweeten the pot for them and help recoup the three million we lost. Call him now, please."

Alyson grabbed her cell phone from her jacket pocket, called her man and told him what I said verbatim. They talked back and forth for a few minutes and then she hung up. When she looked at me she smiled and said, "Pete seems to think that will work. He said he was going to call the CEO right away and that he would get back to me."

I had Alyson organize a quick meeting with all of the managers, so we could discuss what happened and how the new protocols would prevent a repeat. I told them that they were all doing very good work except for the one aberration and that that had been corrected. After the meeting I casually walked around and observed people doing their job.

One woman caught my eye, so I went over to observe and talk to her. She was one of two black faces in the office. Her name was Emma and her family were from the West Indies. I loved her accent and thought I should be hearing Bob Marley singing in the background. She looked really good with a beautiful face and a great body. I asked her if she was doing anything tomorrow and she said her day was open, so I told her, "Why don't you come by my hotel, which is across the street around 10am and I'll buy you lunch and then you can show me around." She smiled and agreed, so I told her, "I'm in room 1001 on the top floor, just come on up."

When I finished my walk around, I went back to Alyson's office and said, "I'd like to take you and your husband out to dinner tonight. The restaurant at the hotel is supposed to be pretty good."

Alyson laughed and replied, "I was planning on taking you to dinner there tonight. I'll cancel the reservation I made. If you don't mind, it will be just me because my husband is out of town until Sunday."

I was taken aback by Alyson's laugh. I don't remember ever seeing her laugh before and I'm sure I would remember because she looked very nice as she laughed. "Yeah, that's fine. I made the reservation for 8pm, so that should give you time to go home and freshen up if you'd like. I'm going to head back and take a nap. It always takes me a few days to acclimate to the time change when I come over here. So, I'll meet you in the bar at, say, 7:30?"

Alyson...

Well, my meeting with Max went better than I expected...at least he didn't fire me! I told him about the corrections we made to our procedures and he seemed to think that we moved in the right direction. I was very happy when he offered incentives to get Benchley back.

Just before I was going to ask him to dinner, he asked me and my husband which I thought was nice. Graham is out of town, so it will be just me for dinner. I drove home to shower and change out of my work clothes before dinner. I was trying to decide what to wear and decided to keep the good vibes going with Max, so I decided to wear something sexy. I decided on my little black dress with spaghetti straps and a slit well up my right leg which shows some of my stocking top. I decided to go sans bra as I loved the feeling of my tits free and loose under my slinky dress. Suspenders under my sheer white knickers and 5-inch CFP's would complete my ensemble. I loved dressing sexy since my work clothes were rather plain and utilitarian.

I arrived at the hotel bar just a couple of minutes late and was greeted by Max as I entered. Max asked me, "What are you drinking, Alyson?" as we made our way to the table he had been sitting at. I asked for a gin and tonic as I followed Max. The cocktail waitress took our orders and then he asked me, "So, did you grow up here?"

"No, I grew up on the south coast in Hastings. It's nice small city with a lot of history."

Max seemed to be pondering something and then asked, "Hastings, isn't that where the TV show Foyle's War was set?"

"Yes! They shot a lot of scenes there. Did you like the programme?"

"I did and I really liked the scenery in the area. I was thinking I should go there some day and explore."

I laughed and said, "You really should. So, did you grow up in New York City?"

"No, I grew up on the south side of Chicago in the projects. It was pretty nasty there, but my mother insisted I get an education so I could get my ass out of there. I'll always be indebted to my mother."

We sipped our drinks and talked until we were told our table was available. We were seated and had another cocktail while perusing the menus and another after we ordered. Max ordered a bottle of wine with dinner and then glasses of cognac after. When we had finished, I was pretty drunk. Out of curiosity, I asked Max, "So, what's your hotel room like? Is it nice? I've never stayed in a 5-star hotel before."

Max smiled and said, "It's very nice. Do you want to come up and see the room?"

Max...

Alyson and I had a nice dinner with drinks and I have to say I was getting to like her more and more. She wore a sexy dress that was very light with no bra. She was displaying a nice amount of cleavage and her big tits jiggled nicely when she moved. After dinner, she, more or less, invited herself to my room, so I thought I might get lucky. She was staggering a bit as we made our way to the elevators, so I put my arm around her back to steady her as we walked. I could feel her right tit rub against my hand as we walked and she didn't complain, so I thought the evening was looking up.

When we got up to my room, I gave her a quick tour and then offered her another drink, which she accepted. As I was about to hand her the drink, I said, "Get naked for me." She stood there and looked at me for a second like she didn't understand what I said, so I said again, "Get naked, now!" Alyson blinked a couple of times and then reached to her side, slid her zipper down and let her dress drop to the floor. She stood before me in just her panties, garter belt and stockings, so I said, "Drop the panties too!"

She looked really good with big tits, a fairly tight stomach and a shaved snatch. I was pretty stunned that she did as I asked, so I decided to go for broke and said, "Get on your knees and suck my cock." She dropped to her knees without any hesitation and pulled my quickly hardening cock out of my slacks and then engulfed it with her mouth. "You're quite the slut, aren't you Alyson? A slutty MILF! I would have never thought it about you. Do you like sucking my big black meat?"

The only responses I was getting from her were moans of pleasure as she took me deeper into her mouth. She had about half of me in her maw when I decided to give her all of me, so I grabbed the back of her head by her hair and violently pulled her face into my pubes with my cock down her throat. I held her there for about 10 seconds before I released her. She gasped for air as long strands of her saliva bridged the distance between her lips and the head of my cock.

"You like that, don't you slut?"

"God yes! Give me more of your big black cock!"

I smiled and then pulled her face back on my cock and began fucking her mouth hard as her nose smashed into my pubic hair. I fucked her face this way for 30 seconds before I let her take a deep breath. She gasped for air for a moment and then said, "More!" So, I gave her more!

Alyson...

I was pretty drunk by the time we finished dinner. I hadn't had that much to drink in ages and I had forgotten how horny I get whilst drunk. I, more or less, threw myself at Max by asking to see his room and he didn't hesitate to take me there. While he held another drink for me, once we were in his room, he ordered me to strip naked and then suck his cock. I was stunned when I managed to work his cock free from his pants because it was enormous and it wasn't even all of the way hard! I had never seen anything like it, let alone suck and fuck one.

I took him willingly into my mouth and began giving him my best effort. Apparently, my best wasn't enough because he gripped my hair hard and pulled my head into him burying his cock down my throat! I had never throated a cock before, so this was uncharted territory for me. My husband's cock is pretty average, so I was pretty shocked that Max's got down my throat. I was also shocked that I was loving what he was doing to me. I had often thought I was a bit submissive and Max seemed to be bringing that part of me out in a big way.

As Max fucked my throat, my pussy was dripping with need. I reached down to frig myself, but Max cried out for me to get my hand out of there. I did as he said, though I was desperate to cum. After a while Max cried out that he was cumming and blew his load into my mouth and down my throat. I couldn't believe the amount of ejaculate and the power with which he shot it into my mouth! It was all I could do to swallow it all.

When he let my head go, Max said, "Get your ass up on the bed because I want to eat some pussy now!"

I stood and crawled up on the bed, lay back and spread my legs wide displaying my shaved pussy to my boss. He smiled down on me while he stripped his clothes off. God, he looked good! He had the most incredible muscle definition I had ever seen. His monster black cock hung loosely between his legs recuperating from the blow job I had given him. "Spread those pussy lips for me, slut!" I did as he asked and he just stared at my pussy for the longest time and then he said, "I am going to own your cunt! I'm going to own your tits! And, I'm going to own your fine white ass! You ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"N-n-no! never!" I replied. I had always been afraid of anal sex. My first husband tried it once, but it hurt so much I told him to stop. My second husband has never tried to go there, so I hadn't thought about it at all.

"Well tonight you are going to lose your anal cherry and before this weekend is through you're going to be begging me to fuck your ass again and again! Now I'm going to eat that sweet looking pussy of yours and when I'm hard again I'm going to fuck it like it has never been fucked before!"

Max...

Alyson's blowjob was nice because I really needed to cum and what better place than in her mouth! I told her to climb on the bed so I could eat that sweet pussy. She had her lips spread wide for me, so I buried my tongue deep in her hole and sucked out all of her juices. When I began working on her clit she started moaning loudly and writhing around. After a while I jammed one of my fingers into sopping wet hole and fucked her hard while I sucked on her clit. Before long, Alyson came hard and squirted my face with her girl cum. I loved squirters, so I jammed another finger into her cunt and fucked her fast and furiously.

Now, my hands are quite large, so I was guessing Alyson had never had this much crammed in her pussy unless she had a monster dildo or something. After she had cum a few times, I decided to take things up a notch and worked my middle finger into her ass! Once I had my finger all of the way in, I began fucking her ass fast and hard like I did her pussy.

"AAAAIIIIIEEEEE!" Alyson screamed! "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! I'VE NEVER... OH MY GOD!" With that Alyson had the biggest orgasm yet and I began thinking she was going to love my cock in her backdoor. She really went wild when I had stuffed her ass with two of my fingers.

I managed to get hard again, so I decided it was time to fuck this wench, but before I did I wanted to leave a calling card to let her remember who owns her. I kissed my way up her torso until I got to her tits where I began nibbling on that sensitive flesh. I was determined to leave a couple of dozen hickeys as I bit and nipped the tender flesh. When I determined that I had left enough love bites, I crawled further up her body and plunged my big black cock balls deep into her gash!

Alyson...

I had never cum as hard and as often as I had while Max ate my pussy, especially while he finger fucked my arse. I had always fantasized about being used by a black man and now it was happening. I know he left dozens of hickeys on my tits and then he shoved his giant cock into my pussy!

Oh, god, it's happening! I thought maybe he would ease it in gently, but he just shoved his cock into me as hard as he could and started pounding into me with boundless energy! I thought his fingers felt huge when he finger fucked me, but his cock stuffed me like I had never been stuffed before. I couldn't help but moan loudly with pleasure because I have wanted this for so long. I will deny this man nothing!

He pistoned in and out of me like a man possessed and was driving me wild. All of a sudden, he pulled out, moved to my side and said, "Get on you hands and knees because I want to fuck you doggystyle!" As I turned over my phone rang and I recognized my husbands ring tone.

It was about 10pm, the time he usually called me when he was out of town. "I should get that." I said.

"Since I'm up, I'll get it for you." Max walked over to my purse, grabbed my phone and handed it to me while I was still on my hands and knees on the bed.

I was too late when I finally answered, so I redialed my husband, Graham's, number. Max left the room for a moment. After just two rings Graham answered and I put him on speaker phone;

Graham- Hey honey, did I call at a bad time?

Me- No...well sort of, I was getting fucked by my bosses big black monster of a cock!

G- Oh! And how was it?

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers