Alyson Gets Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me- It was great until you called.

G- Well, tell him to continue while I listen

I set my phone aside, looked at Max and said, "My husband wants you to continue fucking me."

Max smiled as he walked up to me with something in his hand. He climbed onto the bed behind me.

M- It looks like he's going to resume fucking me. You can't believe how big his cock is! Even his fingers are big! He even stuffed one in my arse and finger fucked me while he ate me!

G- How did you like that?

Me- I loved it! I had the biggest cum of my life! As a matter of fact, he's pouring something on my arsehole now. OH MY GOD! HE'S GOING TO FUCK MY ARSE WITH HIS MONSTER COCK! UUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH! HE'S SO FUCKING BIG!

G- This is so hot listening to you being used! How deep is he?

I asked Max, "OH GOD! OH FUCK! HOW MUCH DO I HAVE?" Max told me about half.

Me- I HAVE ABOUT HALF AND HE JUST KEEPS GIVING ME MORE!

G- Tell me everything that's happening!

Me- OH! HE'S...UH...FUCKING ME NOW. OH GOD! IT HURTS, BUT FEELS GOOD TOO!

At this moment, Max cried out, "TELL YOUR HUSBAND WHO OWNS YOUR PUSSY, MOUTH AND ASS!"

Me- I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT, UUUNNNGGGHHHH, THAT MAX OWNS ME NOW! HE OWNS MY MOUTH, MY PUSSY AND MY ARSE! OH FUCK, GRAHAM, I'M GOING TO....UUNNGGH, I'M GOING TO, OH FUCK, CCCUUUUMMMMMM!

I was hit with a monster climax as Max began to pound my arse hard. I had never experienced anything like it before. Max just kept pounding me while I kept coming. Finally, after about 30 minutes, Max announced he was cumming and dropped a load in my rectum. I collapsed on the bed and was stunned to hear Graham ask;

G- Are you okay, Aly?

Me- Yeah, I'm fine. I've never been so totally fucked in my life!

Graham chuckled and then said;

G- You should show him the pictures on your phone, so he can get a true picture of the things you like! I'm going to let you go now, but I will see you sometime on Sunday. Have fun, love!

Me- Oh, I am! I love you...

G- I love you too...bye.

Graham hung up and then I grabbed my phone, went to the pictures app, pulled up the album with my special pictures and handed the phone to Max. "Here, Graham thought you might like to see these.

Max...

Fucking Alyson turned out to be quite a treat. I was, obviously, the biggest cock she had ever fucked, but took me like a champ. Even when I popped her anal cherry, she took it without complaint. I had to laugh as she talked to her husband while I fucked her, so I assumed they had a pretty open marriage. After I popped my load in Alyson's ass, her husband told her to show me some pictures. She pulled up the app and handed me the phone to allow me to scroll through.

After several pictures, I came to the conclusion that this woman was a freak! There were pictures of her with 5 acupuncture needles pushed clear through one of her nipples and another with her tits tied up tight so they were purple, 6 acupuncture needles stuck in various places on each tit with copious amounts of candle wax splashed all around. I decided that I needed to step up my game.

I remembered that Emma was going to come around in the morning and wondered if she would like to help me with Alyson. I decided that I needed some things to really give Alyson a good experience, or at least an experience along the lines of her pictures. I didn't want to make a big mess in the hotel room, because I would want to stay here again in the future.

When I checked on Alyson she was sound asleep with my spunk leaking from her asshole. I smiled, covered her with a blanket and went to the other bed to ponder my next steps with her. I decided that tomorrow we would go to her house and resume what we had started today, so I grabbed her purse, pulled out her driver's license and wrote down her home address. When Emma came by in the morning, I would ask her if she wanted to join the fun and if she did I would have her makes some purchases for me. I would then drive Alyson and myself to her house using her car. When I finally got into bed to sleep I had a big smile on my face.

Alyson...

By the time Max came in my ass, I was exhausted. While he looked at the pictures on my phone I must have fallen asleep. When I awoke in the morning, I could hear Max speaking with someone, but couldn't place the voice. After a while, I got up and walked out into the lounge where Max greeted me,

"Why don't we go out to breakfast."

I went to get dressed but I couldn't find my clothes. Max had a smile and was twirling an eye mask around his finger as he said, "This is all you get to wear in addition to your stockings, garter belt and shoes!"

I stood and stared at him for a moment and then decided that I could do this. I put on my heels and when I stood, he placed the blindfold over my eyes and then handed me my purse. As we left the room, I couldn't believe I was going out into a public place whilst naked, or nearly so. As we waited for the lift, Max asked, "So, what kind of car do you drive?"

"I have a black Jaguar. I had to park out a way because the lot was full."

When the lift stopped, I could hear the door open. Max pulled on my arm as we walked slowly through the lobby. I could hear gasps and laughs as we transited through the lobby. I was afraid we would get arrested while Max told people that this was a hazing prank. We, finally got to my car and Max helped me into the passenger seat. He then got behind the wheel, started up the car and began driving.

"Where are we going?"

"Well, depending whether I can get us there safely while driving on the wrong side of the street and on the wrong side of the car, we're going to get some food at a McDonalds and then we'll go somewhere and resume our escapades from last night. I trust you'd like to continue?"

"Oh god, yes."

"Good! I've cooked up some surprises for you today. I have to say, I really liked looking at the pictures on your phone. By the looks of the way you had needles poking through your nipples, I'm guessing you get off on tit pain. I think I can accommodate you today. Okay, we're here at our breakfast stop. What would you like?"

Max ordered us some breakfast sandwiches and coffee from the drive through window. It was a little weird trying to eat whilst in a moving car and unable to see. After a bit we came to a stop and sat there until I had finished my food and drink.

"Okay, we are at our first destination. I don't want you to utter a fucking sound or I'll punish you like you've never been punished before! Got it?" I nodded my head not being sure if the requirement to remain silent was in effect now or not. We walked outside for a few seconds and then I was led into some sort of business. I could feel eyes taking in my nakedness which was making me very wet.

A young sounding woman asked if she could help us and Max said, "I called earlier regarding a special for my friend here."

"Ah yes, follow me."

Max led me for a minute or so until he had me sit on a table. He said he would be right back and that I was to not touch my blindfold. I heard the door close and sat there for a few minutes listening to some really terrible music. After a bit someone began touching my nipples while a strange voice uttered 'uh-huhs' a few times. I felt something wet wiped on each nipple which caused it to feel cold. Next some sort of clamp was attached and then a needle was poked through. There was some fiddling about and then my other nipple was treated the same way. It finally dawned on me that Max was getting my nipples pierced

When my nipples were done, attention was then paid to my pussy. Someone was poking and prodding around my clitoris. Again, I felt the coolness as alcohol was applied to the area. It felt like my clit was lifted and pulled while I was clamped again. All of a sudden, I felt incredible pain as a needle was pressed into my flesh. I knew better than to cry out, so I began to breathe heavily through my mouth as I felt tears getting my blindfold wet.

I thought with my clit piercing I would be done, but, apparently, Max had other plans. By the time we finished I had two piercings in each of my small labia and one each in my large labia. With all of the metal now attached to me, I was afraid I would never get through another airport without setting off every alarm! I was curious as to how I looked, but Max didn't let me look as we got back into the car. We drove again for about a half an hour and finally stopped. It was a quiet area, so I wondered if we were at a park. But, I was led up a small set of steps and into a building of some sort. I could sense someone else was now with us in the building and I detected the smell of a perfume that seemed really familiar, but I couldn't place it. I was left standing with the other person, so I began to wonder what was going to happen next.

Emma...

I was looking forward to meeting with Max Saturday morning. He was very good looking and it had been months since I was last shagged. When I arrived at his hotel room, he greeted me stark naked which caused me to smile, especially when I saw the size of his cock. He signaled me to be quiet and then invited me into his room which was a large, luxurious suite. He led me to the bedroom which made me think this guy doesn't beat about the bush (not that I had one), but imagine my surprise when I see the Queen Bitch herself asleep on the bed and naked.

Max pulled me from the bedroom, closed the door and pulled me to the balcony where he said, "I want you to look at some pictures and then tell me if you'd like to assist me today and tomorrow using Alyson as roughly as possible?" Max handed me a phone and I must have looked at about 50 pictures of tits tied up, tits with needles and candle wax, an ass bright red whilst getting swatted and a dozen other scenes of utter debauchery.

I looked at Max and asked, "Are all of these of the Queen Bitch? If so, you can count me in! I would love nothing more than to sit on her face and piss down her throat using her as my personal loo. I can't believe those pictures with needles in her nipples. Is she pierced? If not, maybe we should get her pierced."

Max grinned and said, "I like that! So, here's what's going to happen, we're going to go to her house and spend today and tomorrow abusing the shit out of her, but before we do that I'm going to march her through the lobby naked while blindfolded, get some breakfast and then I'll take her someplace to get her pierced. I want you to go to an adult store and buy a bunch of weights to hang from the piercings I get her, so get 10 of the heaviest ones you can. I want you to also get a cane, a big bottle of anal lube and something to give her an enema with. My dick was covered in shit when I took her ass cherry last night. Oh, and get the biggest strap-on cock you can find."

I knew just the place to go to for all of this stuff, so once I got Alyson's address I headed out. I couldn't wait to use and abuse my boss. I didn't dislike her, but she could be pretty nasty and condescending on occasion. I hit a dirty bookstore that I knew of and bought all of the things that Max had listed plus a few things I thought of.

When I finished with my 'shopping', I headed to the address that Max had given me. It was a really nice, big house; much more house than I could ever afford. I didn't see any cars about and didn't get an answer when I rang the doorbell, so I assumed that Max wasn't back yet. I waited in my car until Alyson's black Jaguar pulled into the driveway. Max helped a blindfolded and naked Alyson from the passenger seat towards the house slowly across the front garden to the front door. I was about to say something, but Max put his finger to his mouth signaling silence, so I held my thought until I could speak.

When we went into the house, Max signaled for me to stand with Alyson while he explored the place. When he returned he thought for a few seconds, smiled and said, "I think we'll have our fun right here, for now. We can use this table for a while." Max walked up to me and whispered, "Get naked and sit on the edge and we'll get her to eat your pussy." Smiling I did as I was told and sat on the table and opened my legs.

Max...

I was impressed how Alyson didn't shrink away as I led her about naked in public. She managed the lobby of the hotel, McDonalds and the piercing place without a single sound. I guess she took my threat of punishment seriously. When we got to her house, I left her to stand in the living room while explored the house. I discovered that there was a 'play room' where I found all sorts of riding crops, candles and an apparatus made of pipes. In the master bedroom, I went through bedside table drawers, closets and dressers and discovered numerous toys. It was apparent that Alyson would have no problems with what I had in mind...for the most part.

I returned to the living room and pulled Alyson into the master bath, pulled off her mask and handed her the enema equipment. Alyson looked around and then it dawned on her that she was in her own home. She looked at me hard and it dawned on me that she wanted to speak but had been afraid to, so I said, "You may speak now, but first I want to give you some instructions. First, I want you to clean out your rectum so I can fuck that lovely ass of yours without getting shit all over myself. Second, when you've finished with the enema, I want you to take a shower and then dry your hair. Third, you'll put on a fresh garter belt, stockings and the sexiest high heels you own. And last, when you are ready I want you to call to me and then wait for me to fetch you while you replace the eye mask. Okay? Have I made myself clear, slut?" She nodded, so I left her to do what I told her and headed back to the living room.

As I entered I saw Emma on the table like I told her with her legs well spread. I told her to hang on for a second, went into the kitchen for a glass of water and took a Viagra so I could fuck these two women good and hard for a long time! I stood at the foot of the table that Emma was lying on and stripped off my clothes. As I stripped, I said, "I'm going to fuck you good, Emma and then I'm going to dump a huge load of cum in your pussy and have Alyson suck it out of you. Sound good?

Emma laughed and said, "It sounds good on all accounts. Give me that big black dick and fuck me good!"

When I was naked, I stepped up to the table, gave Emma's pussy a couple of good licks and then shoved my cock into her waiting hole and began to fuck her hard. As she got into it she got louder and louder, so I told her to be quiet because I wanted her presence to be a surprise to Alyson. Emma was a very responsive lover and had really big tits that flailed away as I pounded her pussy. As I fucked her I asked, "Do you know 5 to 10 guys that you can call to come over here around 2 this afternoon? I think Alyson needs to have a constant stream of cocks in her holes and the bigger the better."

Emma smiled and replied, between grunts, "Yeah, I have a couple of mates who could...oh fuck that's good...could come up with ten blokes to fuck the bitch."

"Great! God you have a sweet pussy!" As I fucked Emma, she grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it really had with one hand and frigged her clit with the other. She was moaning loudly, obviously enjoying the fucking I was giving her. I really wanted to fuck her nice brown booty, but held off so I could dump a load in her pussy for Alyson to suck out.

After a while, Emma started groaning loudly and then started to shake while her pussy squirted copious amounts of her girl cum. I wasn't far behind and let my load fill her sweet pussy as I groaned loudly myself.

Right in the middle of cumming in Emma, Alyson called out that she was ready. When my pulses stopped, I called out, "I'LL BE THERE IN A MOMENT." I turned to Emma and said, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes. I'm going to have Alyson lay on the table on her back. When she's down I want you to straddle her face and let my creampie drip into her mouth, and then I'll tell her to eat you to an orgasm or two. You should piss in her mouth like you wanted to do as well!" Emma gave me a big smile and clambered off of the table while I went to fetch Alyson.

I turned back to Emma and said, "While you're waiting, why don't you call your friends and get those dudes over here." She nodded as she went for her phone.

Alyson...

I gave myself an enema, like Max told me, until the fluid coming out of my arse ran clear. I took a steaming hot shower, washed my hair and scrubbed my body making sure my pussy and arsehole were squeaky clean. As I dried myself, I admired the piercings that Max got for me. My nipples had very heavy gauge rings as did my labia. I thought they all looked really hot and I was hoping that Graham would like them.

After I had dried my hair, I went into my bedroom and put on a lacy white suspender belt, white stockings and 5-inch white heels with an ankle strap and a peep hole in the toes. I thought I looked really good and couldn't wait to get fucked some more by Max's big cock. When I was ready, I called out to Max as he instructed, put my eye mask back on and waited.

Before long, Max returned to my room and said, "You look really good Alyson. Are you ready to get seriously fucked?" I acknowledged that I was, so he took me by my right elbow and led me back to my lounge. "Now, I have a nice surprise for you!"

Emma...

Max led the Queen Bitch back to where I was waiting for the two to return. He told Alyson to lay back on the table, which she did and when she was where he wanted her I climbed back up on the table, squatted over her face while facing her feet and lowered my pussy to her mouth and said, "Suck that cum out my cunt, Bitch!"

I could tell that Alyson recognized my voice because she got stiff for a second and tried to say something, but her words were muffled with my pussy on her mouth. After a few seconds, she began eating me really well! She was much, much better than any of the men that had gone down on me in the past. I had never had a woman eat me before and was beginning to think that maybe I should explore theses avenues in the future.

I had been riding Alyson's face for quite a while when I remembered the pictures Max had shown me of Alyson abusing her tits. So, while Max was pounding her cunt, I reached down and began pulling on her nipple piercings. I figured they must be tender since they were just pierced that morning, but reflecting on the pictures I decided she probably liked the pain. I was pulling on them fairly hard, stretching her nipples whilst the rest of her big tits wobbled around from Max's treatment.

I guess Alyson was enjoying what we were doing because she screamed into my pussy and began shaking all over as her pussy erupted spraying her girl cum allover Max and herself. I was beginning to feel my own climax welling up in my loins as Alyson never relented while sucking on my clit. When my orgasm hit, I soaked Alyson's face with my discharge. She was drinking me down like she was dying of thirst which reminded me of the other thing I wanted to do, so when my climax ebbed I began pissing in her mouth! God did that feel good!