Alyson's Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
Alyson's adventures in degradation continue.
5.6k words
4.35
23.1k
20
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

Alyson was just getting dressed when the front bell rang. Since she was only wearing her suspenders and stockings, she drew on her silk robe and tied it tightly.

Yes, it was obvious that she did not have a bra on, both because of the sway of her unbound breasts, and because her nipples were erect and poking at the fabric of the robe. Glancing in her full-length mirror, she saw that while the robe came high on her thighs - showing off her nylon clad legs - her ass and pussy were covered.

Feeling confident, she went down stairs and opened the door.

Standing in the doorway was her bull, Alonzo. All 6 feet, four inches of muscular, brown-skinned and shaved-head black man oozing sex appeal.

"Oh, my, Alonzo! I didn't expect you here. Come in, come in," she said.

Alonzo leaned forward and drew her into his arms.

"Damn, woman, you got nothing on under that robe! Why you covering it up?" With that he unfastened the belt and drew the robe off her shoulders. All while standing in the open front door. If he moved, she'd be showing her neighbors her 32FF boobs and shaved pussy.

Which is exactly what he did. He turned her around, facing the front door, and then moved behind her and began playing with her boobs. At first, she struggled.

"Don't you be resisting! You are my slut, and the world needs to know it. Imagine your neighbors looking out their windows now, seeing my big black hands pawing at your tits! They'd know that their prim and proper neighbor is a black cock cum whore. They might despise you. Some of them might envy you, specially when you turn around and get my big black dick outta my pants and start sucking on it. On your knees, bitch!" He commanded.

It was as if a switch had flipped in her head. All thought of what her neighbors might think vanished at his command. She turned her back to the neighborhood and sank to her knees. She was still naked, but at least her nipples and pussy were no longer visible. She leaned forward, running her hands up Alonzo's legs, teasing at his growing cock, playing with his ass.

"I said you need to suck my dick. Don't play around. Get it out and get on it!" He said, forcefully. She felt his words deep inside; her juices began to flow and drip down her thighs as she reached for his zipper.

Alyson was in love with his big, black cock. She would do anything for him in order to get it in her - in any of her holes. At almost ten inches, it was a magnificent piece of chocolate colored flesh. He was circumcised, so the head of it was always visible and available; the hole in it was large enough to let her tongue investigate, and the width of it was the real joy - it was just a bit smaller than a tube of tennis balls. When he was really hard, the power it contained seemed to flow off it in waves. She'd worked for months to be able to get it into her throat. Friends remarked on how her voice seemed to have gotten lower lately. There were a few of her acquaintances who knew that it came from stretching her throat muscles and vocal cords just to let Alonzo fuck her throat. She remembered her niece in the US reacting to the news on their regular skype call - she literally came without any touching of herself just from hearing about it! That was an amazing moment.

Right now, Alonzo's cock was still growing. Not yet fully hard, it was the perfect consistency to slide down her throat. She licked it up and down, spitting on it to lubricate it, and then, cupping his balls in her hands, she pulled his cock into her face and down her throat. She used the muscles in her throat to swallow and massage his cock, and thrilled to feel it grow harder and stiffer as she did.

"Damn. That's the way to suck dick!" Shouted Alonzo. He grabbed her head and began to fuck her face, grinding her nose into his curly black pubes. "Damn, your neighbors really should see you in action. Them stuck up white bitches that can't be bothered to do their daddies would learn some shit from you. Now get ready cuz I'm gonna nutt." Two more thrusts and she felt his balls contract and begin to force his thick cum up the long shaft and down into her stomach. She refused to let up on his cock until he stopped twitching.

"That's enough! You gonna suck it off at that rate!" He pulled her off his dick, helped her off her knees and brought her inside, shutting the door and blocking out the neighbors. At that moment, Alyson wondered if she'd hear from anyone. Oh well, if she did, she might be doing shameful things in their eyes, but she had nothing to be ashamed of. Especially when a black stud like Alonzo loved everything she did.

He sat down on her living room couch, his zipper still undone and his black cock still glistening with the mixture of her saliva and his ejaculate. She stood in the doorway and gazed at him, her fingers twisting one nipple as her other hand rubbed at her clit.

"Get over here and lie down on this table" he ordered as he swept the magazines and remotes from the coffee table in front of her couch. She complied immediately.

"Is Graham home?" he asked.

"No, he's out of town until next week."

"What a shame. He really ought to see what we gonna do to you between now and then. Right now, you just go ahead and get yourself off while I watch. Let me see you squirt! Can you do that?"

She nodded. Lying back on the wooden table top, she decided to put on a show for Alonzo and get him hard again so he'd fuck her with that magnificent big dick.

Splaying her legs wide, she brought both hands up to her large breasts and proceeded to play with them. Running her hands on her chest, she slowly worked down on each boob. As she worked them, she felt herself dripping down below. Before long, her hands were fastened to her nipples. When they were fully erect, they were almost an inch long and responded to the squeezing and twisting of her thumbs and fingers. On rare occasions, that alone was enough to make her cum and from the way the sensations seemed to reverberate in her pussy, it might happen again at any minute.

"Shit, bitch, you ain't gonna squirt if all you do is play with those titties. How about I take over there?" He asked.

"Oooh yes, Master. Squeeze them hard!" She murmured as her hands moved down her body to her crotch. "Is this what you want to see?" She asked, spreading her outer lips with one hand and plunging three fingers deep insider her soaking pussy. "Like this?"

"That's the way, cunt. Get your hand in there!"

Alyson wasn't completely surprised by his order. After months of taking not only Alonzo's big cock, but that of his friends and buddies, her pussy now stretched wider than it had after she delivered her babies. So far, no one else had attempted to fist her, but if Alonzo wanted it, she would obey.

She spread her legs as widely as she could, hooking her ankles around the legs of the table to keep herself open. She easily got her fourth finger inside her, and then folded her thumb into her palm and suddenly her whole hand was up inside her. It was amazing - the sensations in her hand were unique, trapped in heat and moisture, and the feelings of her pussy stuffed full were even more exciting.

"Look, Master, I'm doing it!" She said, proudly. "Can you lift my shoulders so I can get it deeper in me?" Alonzo laughed and worked his way behind her to prop her up with his chest as he continued to attack her nipples.

Alyson simply surrendered to the sensations, and stuffed herself even deeper with her hand. She began to work it in and out; the stretching of her pussy as her hand moved in and out a new sensation. She twisted her hand a bit and soon was rubbing up against her G-spot at the same time. Then, with a shudder and a scream, she felt herself begin to squirt! A veritable fountain of liquid gushed out around her hand as her orgasm trapped it inside her. The world ceased to exist as she surrendered to the amazing sensations emanating from her pussy.

It seemed to last forever, but eventually she pulled her hand out and fell back against Alonzo. There was liquid dripping and probably a puddle on the carpet. She didn't care, however. She had done what Master ordered and it was amazing for her.

Alyson felt Alonzo's hands moving, and suddenly she felt him fasten a collar of some sort around her neck. She reached up to feel it; it was leather and metal, and she felt part of it extend - it was a leash! Her heart quickened. Her pussy came back to life. Alonzo was subjugating her! It pinged her submissive nature, letting her know that she was going to be told what to do and taking the burden of responsibility off her shoulders. She knew she was a worthless slut. A cock-whore who deserved whatever her Master wanted to do. She almost purred.

"Okay, slut, time to get you ready for the rest of the night. I have a night planned for you. Time to get you dressed, so get your ass up and get to your room. I'm coming along as well."

"Yes sir," she said, getting up off the table. "What do you want me to wear?" She hoped he would be able to instruct her in dressing the part of submissive, available white cock-whore.

"Let's go see what we have to choose from." He responded, so she led him into her bedroom. The one she shared with Graham. The one she had vowed to never violate. She might be breaking her promise to herself. If she did, it was just proving how worthless she was, after all.

They walked into her bedroom and she got a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror - a black leather collar with the word SLUT in front, and a long leash held in Alonzo's hand. And, of course, her large breasts with the hard-red nipples, as well as the moisture running down her legs. The lips of her cunt seemed enlarged and inflamed - and it really wasn't surprising. Her hair was disheveled - but all in all, she looked to herself to be a willing receptacle for sex.

"Yeah, you hot. Stop admiring your body and let's get to your closet." Said Alonzo.

They stepped into her full closet, and to the area she reserved for her slutty looks. Pulling out a one-piece dress covered with bright blue sequins, she held it against herself and asked if he liked it.

"Put it on and I will let you know." He replied.

She began to reach for a bra and panty set, but he stopped her. "Just the dress. Leave off the underwear."

Unzipping the back of the dress, she lowered it and stepped into it, pulling it up to cover her body and partially zipping it.

"Nah. Flashy, but you are all covered up and those sequins hide your nipples. That one won't do. I want to see your boobs on display, I want to see those big nipples poking through the fabric, and catch as much skin and leg as you possibly can show. Understand?" She nodded.

She knew the dress. Her little black dress was the only thing. Pulling it from the hanger, she shrugged out of the other and left it on the floor, and then pulled the LBD over her head.

"Like this, Master" She asked, coyly. And by the reaction of his eyes and his still exposed dick, he did.

The dress itself had no sleeve; a deep v cut at the neck that revealed most of each boob as it ended on her stomach. Hell, if she twisted the right away, her nipples would be clearly visible - and the sheer fabric made it very obvious that her big boobs and nipples were readily available.

The skirt came down three inches below her crotch, and was slit on the sides. Again, moving the wrong way and she might as well be naked.

"Now that's the way I like you. You look ready to fuck. Gonna be fun seeing how the boys react to that. Go ahead and get your makeup on and we'll get out of here."

With that he dropped the leash and left the room, leaving her breathlessly anticipating the evening's activities as she laid on the eye makeup and lipstick. Emerging from her bedroom, she offered him her leash and noticed that his hard cock was sticking out from his fly, and there were two lines of white powder on it, showing up in stark comparison to the dark flesh.

"Get on your knees and snort up this coke" he commanded. Alyson had longed to be degraded this way and immediately dropped to her knees. She closed one nostril and snorted a line, then the other and repeated the inhale. It was as if a small explosion went off in her head. Suddenly everything appeared in sharp contrast. She took an extra moment to lick the top of his dick, removing every trace of the drug and whetting her appetite for more cock. He grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet.

"You will get more dick. And more coke. But for now, give me your house keys and anything else you think you need to have. If you need them, I will have them and you won't have to worry." He said.

"Thank you, Master," She said, handing over her house keys, and her lipstick. "Do I need to bring lube or anything like that?"

"No. I got that handled. Let's go." Soon they were seated in the front of his Caddy, and heading downtown. She wasn't sure where they were headed, but it really didn't matter, did it?

They eventually pulled into a small parking lot adjacent to what seemed to be a club. A neon sign or two had it stand out from the other buildings in the area, although she wasn't really sure what it was. As they approached the door, she could hear a heavy drum and bass beat. When the door opened, the noise and lights were stunning. What had to be a very high-end sound system was pumping out music, and the lights swirled and moved and changed constantly.

Alonzo seemed to know many of the patrons. Alyson saw a few faces she recognized from her times at his place. She recalled each of them fucking her or forcing their cocks down her throat, and she felt her pussy gush.

Alonzo guided them to a booth and had her get in first so she was facing the dance floor. "Spread your legs, bitch." He commanded.

"But..." she began to say before he stopped her with a finger at her mouth.

"Do as you're told, you worthless cock whore. Understand?"

She did. He was in charge. She was his to command. She felt her nipples harden and poke out the fabric of her dress. She spread her legs - if anyone could see under the table, they'd get a great view of her shaved pussy that now glistened with her juices. She leaned back against the seat, spread her arms as wide as she could and arched her back, displaying her barely covered big tits to any onlooker. She lifted one leg and put it on top of Alonzo's, where she could feel the enormous bulge of his hardening dick.

"Good girl." He said as a very tall black dude appeared at the table. "Hey, champ, how you?" He asked.

"Good, 'Lonzo, you?" came the deep bass voice. It sent tingle down Alyson's body and into her cunt. This was a sexy man! He is one who deserves to be worshipped and adored, she thought.

"Come on, sit down, man." Said Alonzo, pointing to the empty place on the other side of Alyson. Champ slide into the booth, squeezing himself into the tight space.

"Slut, this is Champ. He's my friend. Give him a kiss."

Alyson shifted her body, turning her torso towards him and looking up into his eyes. She was about to take her leg off Alonzo, but his hand clamped her ankle and pressed it hard against his cock. It made turning awkward, but she was not going to question it. She lifted up as best as she could and brought her lips to Champ's. His energy level was incredible; she knew she would be putty in his hands. Whatever he wanted of her.

Their lips met and his tongue dove deep into her mouth. It felt huge, and she flashed on a vision of it buried deep in her pussy. She melted into him, pressing her breasts hard on her chest.

"That's it, slut. Now reach down and let him know what you really want," came Alonzo's voice in her ear. It was a command she was delighted to obey, and she worked her hand down his chest, to his waist and lower. His tongue and his body language indicated that he wanted her to do more and she obliged.

When her hand encountered his cock, her eyes flew open and stared into his. Pulling back from his kiss, she whispered in an awestruck voice "you're fucking huge!"

As he grabbed her hand and pressed it hard onto his big dick, he looked into her eyes and grinned. "I bet you are going to like that up in you, girl."

"Why don't you find out how I feel about it?" She teased, grabbing his hand and pressing it to her now dripping pussy. "See how wet I am? It's for you, Champ."

Alonzo leaned in so both could hear him. "Have fun, you two. I'll watch." As Champ started to move out of the booth, Alonzo spoke again. "Don't need to go someplace, dude. She'll do you right where you sit. Lean back and enjoy it!"

Alyson hesitated for a second; they were in a crowded club. There wasn't space in front of him...and she then felt Alonzo's hand on her shoulder, pressing her down hard. She understood in a flash, and then managed to get down below the table. In the relative dark, she made her way between Champ's legs and began to work his zipper down. He caught on, and soon he was helping, unzipping, unbuttoning and freeing his cock. Alyson couldn't really see it, so she used her hands to get a sense of it. It was one of the biggest dicks she'd ever felt! Alonzo had a couple of dildos that were bigger and that he'd used on her - but this was real!

Hard, it felt like a bar of iron covered with silk stuffed with sponge. The head was exposed, suggesting he was circumcised, and it was about the size of a lemon. She soon was stroking it with both hands. Champ managed to drop his pants and spread his legs and she leaned into his crotch, seeking out his balls with her mouth and tongue.

The good news was that she didn't get a mouth full of hair. The better news was that his sack hung way down and the precious balls in it were the size of ping pong balls. Lifting it up with her face and nose, she began at the back of his sack to plant warm, wet kisses on it. She sucked the loose flesh into her mouth and toyed with it, feeling wetness on her hands as his precum escaped from his rod.

Finally, she managed to fit one of those egg-like balls into her mouth and could pay attention to it. On her knees, she bent far forward and felt her dress pull up onto her back, exposing her ass and pussy to anyone who could possibly see in the dark space under the table. She didn't care - it even excited her, knowing that they would see her as a white cock slut - and maybe more of them would use her and abuse her.

She felt - rather than heard - Champ's moan of pleasure. She switched to his other ball, and then tried to get both of them in her mouth to suck. She failed, but it didn't seem to be a problem for Champ - he continued to moan. More precum soaked her hands and lubricated her hands as they twisted and stroked his big cock.

"How you like that, Champ?" She heard Alonzo ask.

"Oh man, your slut is loving my nuts. Is she gonna suck my dick too?"

"You heard him, slut. Suck his cock. Make me proud!"

With that, Alyson kept one hand on his monster and pulled it forward, raising her head so her mouth would meet up with the end of it. She shifted the other hand to his balls. It was difficult to get his cock down low enough so she could get her mouth on it without being stopped by the table top. Suddenly she felt space above her as the table was pushed away from Champ and she could lift her head high enough to get the head into her mouth. She opened her eyes, and realized that while she now had the space to obey Alonzo's command, she was now exposed to the room. Her eyes flared and she began to pull away - until she felt Alonzo's hand on her head.

"Suck his big nigger dick, bitch. That's what you're here for." She relaxed at that moment and put herself back into the role of the submissive slut. She was a toy. She was just a worthless cock whore and now she had one to herself. She opened wide and took another four inches into her mouth, feeling it press against the entrance to her throat. It was a familiar feeling. It somehow connected with the feelings in her pussy. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed the muscles there and opened her throat, pushing that big meat four inches deeper into it. Now she was pressed against her hand at the base of his dick with the head lodged beyond her esophagus. She knew it was something he rarely got - he was too big for most women - and she knew she was going to make him cum. As she used her throat muscles to massage that hot meat, she stroked the exposed flesh and pressed her hand hard into that piece of flesh between his balls and his ass, massaging his prostate and willing him to cum.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers
12