Alyson's Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh..." she heard him say as she felt the telltale symptoms in his groin. Spasms rocked him and that big tube on the bottom of his dick began to pulse and jump. She felt his hot cum in her throat and kept swallowing until he stopped, pushing her head away.

She knew. It was those moments of super sensitivity that guys had after they came. She let his big meat drop from her lips and looked up at him. Then she heard something else. Applause!

She turned her head toward the club to see a crowd gathered at the front of her booth. It was mostly men (and they were certainly ready for her to do them - she could tell) and even a few women. All where cheering and clapping.

"Damn, Alonzo, you got yourself another white trash cock-whore! How do you do it?" said one of the men. It sparked more laughter.

"I got what they want - it's pretty simple." He replied. "Now who else wants a piece of white high society trash?"

Alyson felt herself blushing - and gushing. Her pussy was secreting juices that were running down her legs. She had a crowd of black men aching to use her like the slut she was!

"Master, how about I go on stage for the rest of the night?" She asked.

"That's my girl" he replied, and she felt the warmth of his energy to her core. "Come out of there and let everyone see you."

She backed out from under the table, with her dress hiked up over her ass. Standing, she unzipped it and dropped it to the floor. She squatted down to get it and handed it to Alonzo, then stood up and turned to face the crowd. Her nipples had grown into hard, aching stubs; her pussy glistened with her juices. The cocaine was doing strange things to her; things were moving faster and everything was more pronounced.

Putting her hands on her hips, she strutted to the stairs that led to the stage, and took her time about climbing them. She stepped down hard, knowing the movement would exaggerate the movement of her boobs. Once she reached the stage, she moved front and center, spread her legs and her arms, and let everyone look.

The voice in her head was loud - it had to be to be heard above the whistling and clapping. The catcalls.

"Here I am," she said to herself. "This is what I was meant to be - a fucking slut. I'm only good for one thing - I'm just a three hole cum addict. And everyone here knows it."

She bent at the waist and thrust her chest forward, still talking to herself: "See my tits? I know you do. I know you like them. They are for you to use." She swayed from side to side, feeling her big breasts sway and move.

She stood, turned around and bent over to show her ass and her pussy. "See my pussy? See how wet I am - it's so every one of you can fuck me silly and drop your cum inside me."

She spread her ass cheeks. "See that tiny little asshole between my cheeks? It's yours to fuck. Come up here and degrade me. I am a piece of meat to be used."

She stood up, turned around and found a chair on stage. Sitting in it, she began to play with her tits in front of everyone. Stroking them. Squeezing them. Their soft flesh overflowing from her hands. She began to play with her nipples, showing them all that she liked them pulled and stretched and twisted. The pain was there, but it was coupled with an intensity of pleasure.

Her hands moved to her legs and spread them wide. One hand began to play with her outer lips, slowly parting them and absorbing the juice that flowed. The other hand had found her clit and was slowly stroking it. Her fingers were now deep in her cunt, and she moved from one, to two, to three and then her fist disappeared up inside her. She saw stars as it happened and, hearing the noise from the crowd, she began to fuck herself on her fist in front of everyone. The only thing that mattered was the sensations from her pussy and her clit, and suddenly she was coming, her cunt clamping down on her hand and her toes curling and pushing hard against the floor.

When the waves of orgasm finished rolling through her, she slowly regained her sense of where she was. Everything sounded different, and the noises were all affecting her. She looked to the side, and there was Alonzo, once again with his hard cock sticking out and hosting two long lines of white powder. She quickly pulled him close and snorted them, and then opened her mouth and swallowed his nine inches completely. The cheers from the room were somehow very rewarding. They could see she was a slut. They knew she was only there to be fucked. She was going to get what she deserved. She sucked hard on Alonzo's cock, and was disappointed when he pulled it from her maw.

"Okay, y'all, this white trash is here for everyone to use. Get your asses up here and treat her like the worthless slut she is." Alonzo stood her up and walked back a few feet to the mattress that was now on the floor. He leaned close to her and said "this is what you wanted, right?"

"Yes, Master. I'm your whore. Your cunt. Yours to use and yours to give away. I want to do what ever you want me to do."

"Then get ready, because here they come."

Alyson felt hands in her hair, and she was pulled down onto her back. Looking up she was confronted by pussy descending on her face, and suddenly she was struggling to breathe and to suck on the cunt in her face. Soon she was driving her tongue deep into the hot, wet hole. She felt hands on her boobs, and suddenly they were being squeezed and twisted. Finally, to her surprise, she felt a mouth on her pussy and a tongue working in her cunt. She stopped thinking and just did her best to provide pleasure to what ever she could reach.

The pussy on her face clenched and began to squirt. The woman juice flowed down her throat and she kept tongue fucking until the woman apparently had enough and rolled off. Opening her eyes, Alyson saw a circle of naked black flesh all around her. Cocks. Cunts. Before she could pick out any individual another body was setting down on her face. This time, however, the location her tongue was in encountered a different taste - it was someone's asshole.

That didn't stop her, of course, and she began to work at the tiny hole as if it were a pussy. She received a bit of a shock when fingers worked their way into her pussy as the mouth down there kept sucking on her clit. She paused a moment to savor the sensations - until the ass in her face came down harder and exerted its demand. She managed to free up a hand and bring it to the other side of the body in her face, only to discover that what was there was a big, hard cock. That was more of what she wanted, and she began to stroke the hard meat and deepen her tongue thrusts. Suddenly she felt the cock erupt, and felt the splatter of hot cum on her body. And that triggered her orgasm.

She barely had time to enjoy it before she was turned on her stomach and brought to her knees to face a hard cock pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth and let it in, and felt at the same time another one enter her pussy. At least, she thought it was a cock in her cunt, but it seemed very wide. Did anyone have a dick that thick? She didn't remember, and simply responded to the added stimulation and pressure. At some point she felt more cum splatter her back and get into her hair.

At one point she felt something move across her flesh, as if it was writing. She heard laughter from the crowd. Then Alonzo pulled her off the cock in her mouth and showed her his phone. It took a minute to regain her focus, but then she saw the screen for what it was - a picture of her from behind, with writing on her body, mixed with streams of jizz. On one cheek was an arrow pointing to her ass, and written above it was

"only black men". On the other cheek was another arrow, this time pointing at her cunt and above that was the caption "no whites allowed." Across her lower back the writing was not quite as distinct, mixed with all the male juices.

"What's it say, Master?" She asked.

"It says White Whore For Black Only. You like that?"

"Oh, yes! Are you filming this, Master? Because I want to be able to see this over and over. I want my husband to see this over and over so he knows why I won't fuck him anymore. Because all I want from now on is black cock."

She saw Alonzo shift his attention to the woman whispering in his ear. He hesitated, and then his eyes took on a devilish look. "You really want to give up white meat?"

"I do. I will."

"Then we are going to make sure you do. Now, this will hurt a little, but it will show the world that you are the white trash cock whore for black cock. Ready?"

She nodded, and saw Alonzo nod as well. Then she felt a sharp, burning pain near her right hip. The pain was intense and she couldn't tell what was causing it. But she suddenly smelled burning meat. The tears were sudden and automatic, and she began to panic when Alonzo's hands caressed her head.

"Easy, girl. You've just been branded - I knew it was best to do it and be done. It will hurt a bit for a day or so. But then you will be proud of it."

"What did you...I mean, what is it...?" She stammered.

Reaching over her, Alonzo took something and again she was shown a phone. This time, the picture on the screen showed her seared flesh at her hip in the shape of

the letter Q over a spade.

She was now and forever a Queen of Spades.

[To Be Continued]

12