Alyson's Adventures Pt. 06

Story Info
Alyson meets her new manager and discovers a new way to work.
4.2k words
4.58
18.1k
12
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

Alyson was at her wits' end. Life in her normal mode was becoming unreal. When she was at work, in her office, more times than not she had her door closed and locked, her skirt hiked up around her waist, her legs spread wide and a black, flesh-like dildo buried deep in her cunt. A window on her computer screen, superimposed over the spreadsheets and the market software, would be showing a video of some extremely well-endowed black man pumping his cock into the mouth, the cunt or the ass of some blonde bimbo.

Her productivity had taken a nose dive. Normally someone whose work was not only on time but frequently early, there was a backlog of overdue reports. She seemingly couldn't help herself; the mere thought of a black cock had her pussy gushing and the nipples of her large breasts aching to be touched. She really did know that it couldn't go on, that she needed to get a handle on this addiction, yet she felt herself powerless to intervene. For her, it was simply more evidence that she had been perpetrating a fraud in the world, that those who thought she was competent and capable were sadly mistaken and that she was nothing but a black cock cum-whore, not worthy of affection, attention, and especially not respect. The more she attempted to end her habits, the harder it became and the more real her thoughts of her worthlessness were for her.

Watching the blonde on screen have her head held fast and seeing the thick black dick being pressed into her throat; seeing her eyes bug out from the discomfort and the snot and tears running down her face as barely half the cock was in her mouth was the final piece that brought on her orgasm. Alyson shoved the dildo in as deeply as she could and rocked to the spasms of her cunt as it gripped and released it over and over again. The sight of the cock on screen spewing it's wonderful creamy load all over the actresses face came as the last waves of pleasure flowed through her.

Suddenly the alarm on her computer calendar began to chime. She had 5 minutes before she was to meet with her new manager. She had to work hard to come back to some semblance of being a business woman and set aside the blissful state of her orgasm. Removing her "pleasure pole" as she called it, she wiped it dry and placed it in the case she kept in her bottom drawer. Tissues helped her dry off the flood of moisture coating the lips of her pussy. She thought of changing to dry panties, but realized she hadn't a change with her so she merely removed the wet ones and made sure her exposed lips were dry. She rose, straightened the rest of her clothing, closed the video window and locked her computer.

Exiting from her office, she glanced at the heads and faces of the others in her office, attempting to see if they could detect what a slut she was. There was no way to tell by their appearances, and she had a brief thought about how she should just abandon all pretense and let them know. Maybe she could become the office slut and take them all on in the mail room. Or better yet, in the toilet, one at a time or in groups. Her eyes were beginning to glaze over as she envisioned it, when a voice interrupted that train of thought.

"Ms. Alyson, are you all right? You have just a minute until your meeting with Mr. Jameson. Shall I tell him you aren't feeling well and will be late?" said Rita, her assistant.

"No, Rita, but thank you. I was just mentally reviewing my notes, and I'm fine. See you in a bit." With that she headed down the corridor to Jameson's office. Did her office mates notice there were no panty lines? They must - she was such a worthless slut! Pausing at the door, she knocked and hesitated until she heard a noise from within before entering.

Stepping into the room, she was immediately taken aback. Her new manager, Mr. Jameson, was a very tall, extremely handsome black man. In addition to Jameson, Alonzo, her black bull master was also present in his office! And they were both watching the computer screen to the side of Jameson's desk. Watching a video of a naked, sweaty Alyson in nothing but suspenders and stockings having every hole filled with big black cocks! It was pretty obvious, from the bulges in their pants, that both men were aroused. What she noted, surprisingly, was that the bulge in Jameson's trousers looked to be equally as large as Alonzo's black snake!

"Ah, Alyson, come in, and lock the door behind you. I didn't realize that you had such talents! It appears that you are not the plain accounting department member your previous manager presumed you to be. I think it fair to say that you've been under utilized up until now." Said Jameson with a leer.

Alyson felt herself flush with shame - and surprisingly, with something akin to desire as her pussy grew damp at the same time. She merely looked at them, eyes wide open, nostrils flaring. She didn't know what was happening. But Alonzo was there. He would make it right. She knew. Or she hoped. Wait! Why WAS he there? Why was he sharing that video with her new manager? How did they know each other? A look of betrayal crossed her face as she turned to him.

"Ah, my Alyson, you are wondering why I would come into your white world and tell your new manager that you are my slave. That you would do anything for black cock. You are wondering why I would reveal that secret shame you carry to the people in your world. I AM YOUR MASTER!!" He roared. "I AM IN CHARGE AND YOU ARE MY PROPERTY!! That is why. Do you understand?" And she knew, in that moment, that he owned her and that she deserved whatever he decided for being so unworthy as to question him. She immediately dropped to her knees in front of both men.

"Oh Master, forgive me. I didn't mean to question you. I was just surprised."

"Oh no, my slut. You did mean to question me. You just saw me tear down the veil of innocence you thought you could use and instead of simply allowing me my way, you were about to protest. A slave does not protest! A rebellious whore protests! What should a master do with a rebellious whore?" He asked.

"She should be punished, of course."

"And so you shall be." He replied. "Jameson, my friend, how should I deal with such insolence? How should I deal with a slave who has attempted to hide her worthlessness from her boss? Look at her. On her knees. I bet her pussy is wet with desire, knowing she is about to be punished. What do you think?"

Alyson was still trying to understand how Alonzo knew Jameson, but when he mentioned the state of her cunt she looked up, startled. Alonzo knew her very well. She watched as both men got up from their chairs and moved up to her. Her mouth watered as she envisioned Alonzo's throbbing, black member.

"Remove your clothing, Alyson" said Jameson. "I'm only going to say things one time, you know. And while I don't have the power of ownership that my friend Alonzo does, need I remind you that I am your employer, and it would be very easy to remove you from your job if I'm unhappy with your performance." Again, he leered at her as he spoke.

"And he has my full support" said Alonzo. "Jameson and I are old friends. It was while we were having drinks to celebrate his new job that I shared with him that I had this amazing blonde slut who ached for black cock; I described how you would take any big black cock in any hole at any time, and how I was struggling to find new ways to degrade you. It was when I shared that video with him that he suddenly knew his accounting manager was a bona fide submissive black cock cum-whore. I suspect he was plentifully surprised."

By now Alyson had removed her jacket, blouse and bra, and had stepped out of her skirt. On her knees once again, she spread her legs and began to finger herself. She was wet. She was horny.

"Jameson, you see how she is. Now, I think it's time to show her why this new arrangement will be to her liking. Let her unzip you and find out." Said Alonzo.

"Good idea." Said her manager as he moved in front of her. "First off, show me how you want your tits handled. Play with them!" He commanded.

Alyson was happy to oblige; in all the time in her office, she neglected her 32FF boobs due to the surreptitious nature of the location, and they craved attention. She placed her hands underneath them and lifted them towards Jameson, pointing her now achingly hard nipples at his face. She squeezed them, causing them to extend even further, and then she brought her nipples to her mouth, one after the other. She couldn't quite nurse on herself, but the exquisite pleasure of her hot wet tongue on the achingly hard buds of nerve caused tremors in her cunt. She was beginning to get lost in the sensations, getting closer and closer to her orgasm when Alonzo interrupted her.

"Stop it, slut. This isn't about you, so I want you to discover what your manager has been keeping from you."

Doing her best not to show her disappointment at being interrupted, Alyson let her breasts flop back onto her chest. She had squeezed them so hard the surfaces were red where her hands had been holding them. Lifting her head, she was suddenly facing Jameson's crotch, mere inches from her face. She noted the large bulge in his pants - could he really be that big? She began to lightly run her hands over the front of his pants, touching him here and there, keeping away from his straining cock but coming ever closer each time. Suddenly she felt hands on her head, and found her face pressed against his pants.

"Stop teasing him, slut. Open his zipper and take out his cock. Then suck him till he blows his load in your throat. That should be simple enough to understand, even for a dumb twat like you!"

She obeyed, unzipping his pants and then unbuttoning them. Pulling them down revealed a very large bulge in his boxes, so she pulled them down as well. His cock sprung to attention, hitting her chin as it sought altitude. She gasped as she took in the size of it - he really did have a monster cock!

It was easily a foot long, but what was even more impressive was how thick it was. The only thing she should could think about was that it was like a monster salami - the kind that hang in delicatessens, waiting to be sliced and served. The head of it was enormous; the size of an apple, with a slit in the end that was leaking precum. She made sure to lick it up before it created a mess. Judging by his reaction, it was the right thing to do!

She struggled to get her hands around it; it was easily as thick as her arm at its widest. Running both hands up and down the length of it, she felt the power it exuded. This was the cock of a man who deserved to be obeyed. Then she opened her mouth as wide as she could and took that huge head into it. There was barely room to move her tongue around, but she did as she followed the tastes of it. Salty, tangy, musky - all this and more. She closed her eyes in order to concentrate fully on the sensations and discover what things she could do that would have him react.

"Very good, Alyson. Can you take more of it?" asked Jameson.

"Ah, my friend, that's not how one should deal with a slut like her. Just tell her in no uncertain terms to take more of it!" She heard Alonzo tell him. So she began to get ready.

"Alyson, you slut, Take more of my cock into your mouth! Open wide and get it into your throat. Fuck my big cock with your face, do you hear me?"

A grunt came from her as she did just as he asked. Closing her eyes, taking a deep breath, she pressed the head of his big cock to the back of her throat and worked to relax it enough that it would go deeper, all the while using her hands on it. As more and more saliva escaped from her mouth, she used that to lubricate her hands and press harder on his hot flesh. She was close, but needed to breathe, so she pulled her mouth back as she inhaled deeply, then threw her mouth onto his big cock and kept pressing forward until she felt it enter her throat. She had eliminated her gag reflex months ago, faced with all the big cocks Alonzo had her suck, so her only limit was the width of his dick. The head got into her throat but could go no farther, no matter how she tried, so she made sure to use her hands to give him as much pleasure as possible.

It was evidently working, as she hear Jameson talk to Alonzo.

"Damn, she's quite a cocksucker, my man. Who trained her?" As he spoke he began to apply pressure with his hands to hold her head still as he began pumping into her throat.

Alonzo snorted with laughter as he answered "Hell, me and about 20 brothers from my neighborhood! We got videos of that you might want to see some time." They both laughed as Jameson continued to drive deeper into Alyson's throat with each thrust, groaning with the feeling of his cock squeezing into a very tight, hot, wet tunnel. Alyson, for her part, responded to becoming the target of a facefuck by her boss's huge white rod by playing with his massive balls. Giving him more sensory overload and perhaps hurrying his orgasm.

"Didja ever think you'd have a resource like this working for you? I mean, I know you planned to keep hiring some real hot women, and fantasizing about banging them has got to be running cross your mind. Bet you're frustrated with the HR policy things by now. Not that I think you'd be getting complaints with that baseball bat between your legs." They both laughed.

Jameson's reply was punctuated with his grunts and groans, as well as the sounds coming from Alyson's face:

"Well..." he said, thrusting forward

GRUNT

"I dreamed of an office slut when I first got into management..."

GRUNT

"One with big boobs."

GRUNT

"You know, tucked under my desk sucking me off while I do business..."

GURGLE

"Think she'll do?" Asked Alonzo.

"I think so," replied Jameson. "Don't you, slut?"

MOAN. GURGLE

"Yeah. This will be a new way to work."

GRUNT

"Every man on the board of directors wants what I'm getting"

MOAN. GURGLE

"Well, up until now she's said she's only willing to go with brothers. So you got any black guys on your board?" asked Alonzo

Alyson pushed against Jameson's legs and he let her head loose. It seemed to take forever to get his cock out of Alyson's throat. Maybe because he decided to take his time, and she was happy to help. But finally the saliva covered, throbbing rod was held in her hands as she spoke up.

"Master, may I speak?" she asked.

"Well, then, why not? Go ahead, slut."

"I began my slut life with you. Early on you asked me what I fantasized about when I masturbate, and I told you it was my black master auctioning me off to a bunch of black men. Black athletes. And I said I imagined that they all had big fat cocks, just like the stereotype, and I would be theirs. For whatever they wanted. Do you remember?"

"That was part of your INTERVIEW?" gasped Jameson.

"No HR department to worry about when you got what I got. She's a fucking submissive, addicted to black dick, who came looking for me. You can bet I wanted to know what I was going to spend my time on. Anyway, now that I think of it, that's all that she's been getting. Well, all except for the dog. So far."

Allyson's eyes didn't change at the mention of a dog; Jameson's eyes opened wider and his cock twitched. "She fucked a DOG?"

"Not yet, since we're training him slowly" said Alyson. She closed her eyes and smiled. "I have sucked his dick though. He'll be fucking me soon, though."

"Anyway, slut, you should continue so my man Jameson doesn't lose that magnificent hard on. He'd probably pass out if he had to get it up more than once in a day."

"Master, you know I am yours to command. You get to say who gets me. All I wanted to add before I get that entire cock down my throat, is that if it's not black, can we keep to big?" She smiled, then opened her mouth, took in Jameson's dripping dick and worked it as deep in her throat as he had been, and then pressed forward to take in at least three more inches. And that was all it took - she felt the twitching of his dick start outside her, then move into her mouth, down her throat, and somewhere deeper than she could identify, and she stroked what was left still not in her mouth with one hand while cradling his balls in the other. She was beginning to run out of breath as she felt the streams of his juice start up and travel to the end inside her, but she knew she had to keep letting him fill her, in order to make Alonzo proud.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming like I never did before. It's fucking amazing to be this deep inside anything, let alone a throat. I can't wait to find out how your pussy and your ass feel." Switching his attention to Alonzo, essentially treating Alyson as an object and not a person, he asked "She does do anal, doesn't she?"

Feeling playful (finally being herself at work where she's been forced to be unattainable, she was freed up), her hand left his balls for a minute and was lifted high in a "thumb's up."

"That answers' that. At some point I'll pull out of your stomach and you can talk. But for now, please don't stop!"

Eventually Jameson seemed to run out of come. His dick began relaxing; keeping it hard after all that was way too tough, and he withdrew from Alyson's mouth completely.

Alyson took a few coughs to clear her throat, then turned to Alonzo.

"Master, what do you wish?"

"See, Jameson, I told you she's a cock starved cunt. Anything you like." With that he dropped his pants and underwear, turned his back to Alyson and bent at the waist.

"You know what I want, slut. Get to it."

Alyson knew what he wanted - he'd spread his cheeks to give her easy access to his ass, and she buried her face between them and extended her tongue to wash his hole. As usual she inhaled deeply of his smell, feeling her cunt pulse as she did. She eagerly began to rim his ass, ultimately inserting her tongue as deeply as possible into his butt.

"Man, I am going to have to have her do that to me as well." Said Jameson.

"I told you. She's yours. For whatever. When ever. All you have to do is tell her what needs to be done. Like this. OK slut, you done good. Now get my dick really wet unless you want me to dry fuck your ass, cuz I'm your back door man!" He straightened and turned around to present Alyson with his 9 inches of cock. She loved the different colors of his skin, as well as the different textures of it. After that foot long from Jameson, it was a simple matter to let Alonzo's cock down her throat and press her nose into his pubes. Withdrawing slowly, she made sure that every inch of him was soaked with her saliva.

When she reached the end, she stood up, moved to the desk of her manager and lay forward on it. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them as wide as possible. Alonzo immediately plunged the head of his cock into her hole, blowing past the sphincter. She moaned deeply, her eye closed and appreciating the invasion of her back channel by her master. She concentrated on keeping the muscles back there relaxed, and began to push back towards him, pressing his hot dick deeper and deeper into the tight space.

As Alonzo began to pump himself in and out, Alyson kept her attention on the sensations in her ass; feeling every inch of his cock as it began thrusting. Her attention was suddenly altered as she felt hands on her boobs. Jameson, still not yet erect again, had moved in front of her and began to treat her tits the way she had played with them. And his hands were far more powerful. They were being squeezed harder than ever. Her nipples were between his fingers, and when he began to squeeze and twist them the agony was exquisite. Her ass was on fire from Alonzo's jack hammering cock, and her boobs were like incendiary devices on her chest. Then she felt Alonzo's cock change rhythms - it was almost like his engine was misfiring - but she knew it really meant that he was about to scour her insides with hot sperm. In another moment he shoved himself as far into her as he could and began to pump jet after jet of his hot cum into her bowels. Alyson felt her own orgasm come from somewhere to meet his.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers
12