Alyson's Adventures Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Jameson apparently enjoyed the show, and what's more, it rejuvenated his hardon. He brought it to her face.

"Better get this wet, slut, or it's gonna rip your ass apart."

Alyson grabbed his cock and began to lick it, suck it and spit on it until it glistened with saliva. Then he moved around behind her, and as Alonzo pulled his now deflating cock out, her plunged into her ass, using her saliva and the cum already up in her drive all the way into her, deeper than Alonzo had been, and stretching her wider as well. She moaned from passion and pain as her little asshole grew wider than ever. Tears began to stream down her face from the painful stretching - and the pain served to trigger another orgasm as she felt herself being used as nothing but a receptacle for cocks and their come.

Jameson, having already come once, was expecting to last longer and get the most pleasure he could from the ass of his accounting manager. He was imagining how he was going to find ways to sample every one of her holes at all hours, growing even more excited than ever. And suddenly he was overcome with a massive orgasm, jamming his cock as far up into her guts as he could and then just shooting his come into her with no regard for her. Both of them groaned with pleasure as he emptied his balls.

Eventually, he recovered enough to pull out. Both he and Alonzo stood behind Alyson, and simply stared at the gaping hole that once been a tiny asshole.

"Amazing, man. She's one fine, white trash ass! Hope I don't ruin her for you, man." Said Jameson.

"Nah, Not gonna happen! I've seen her gaped like this before, but she always tightens up. Eventually, anyway. Remind me to dig out some of the videos we have of her - cum pouring outta her cunt and her ass after she pulled a 15 man train was amazing!"

Alyson, for her part, was content to remain on his desk, legs spread and fluids dripping down her thighs until they wanted her to move. She had finally crossed a line for herself - there wasn't any separation between her life as a slut outside the office and in.

"Well, Mr. Jameson, I certainly hope I have lived up to your standards. I look forward to working under you in the future. I hope we can come up with some imaginative collaborations going forward. If I may, I'd like to come in later and make some arrangements under your desk that I'm sure you will appreciate" she said with a giggle.

Jameson and Alonzo both laughed along.

12