Alyson's Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Alyson's fantasy becomes reality.
3.7k words
3.8
12.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers

Alyson's Fantasy

Alyson was hoping that Roger would have her story finished soon so when she checked her email and saw one from him she was really excited.

She opened it. It read:

Hi Alyson

You'll be pleased to know that I've completed your story and I think you'll love it.

I have to visit the North east on business so thought it would be a good idea to meet you and Graham. I am staying at a friend's house and he will be away. So you and Graham need to join me and Fiona. Either you can read the story yourself or Graham could read it to you or I can read it to you.

When you come you are to wear sexy, revealing clothes with stockings and high heels. You will also have your face heavily made up with lots of bright red lipstick.

Love Roger x

She quickly told Graham and confirmed to Roger that they would be there on Saturday.

It was only a short drive to the address that Roger had given them. Alison was very excited and aroused. She rang the doorbell and was surprised when a female opened it.

She said, 'Hi, I'm Fiona, Roger's wife, come in.'

They went into the lounge where Roger was waiting. He kissed Alyson and shook hands with Graham. They sat down and Fiona handed everyone a glass of wine.

A short while later Roger said, 'Graham, undress your wife, leaving her stockings and shoes on only.'

Alyson said, 'what about the story?'

'You are going to experience the story,' Roger replied.

Roger took Alyson into another room. As she looked round it shocked her. In the middle of the room was a gynaecological chair. On one side there was a large double bed and something with a cover over it. There were also cameras on stands and TV screens on the walls and lots of mirrors. What she didn't know was that Graham could see exactly what was going on.

He told her, 'there are lots of people who have subscribed to watching you. There's a good chance that people you know will recognise you.'

Roger made her stand still and looped a cord round one if her tits and pulled it tight and then did it with the other. She winced as he tightened the cord and made her tits stand out. Then he led her to the gynaecological chair, sat her in it and then opened her legs and placed each one on a stand and velcroed each leg to it. Her cunt was totally exposed.

Then he put pumps over her nipples and pumped them up making them huge. He pushed a button on the pump and a thin ring was pushed over each nipple to keep them hard. He then used a lipstick pencil and drew a circle round the nipple and then coated the whole area with bright red lipstick and then lip gloss.

While he had the lipstick he wrote across her body I am a slut and a slag, use me.

Just one more thing and then she'd be ready. He held her cunt lips open and put a clip on each one and pulled them apart and velcroed the clips round her thighs.

Roger inspected her decided she was ready and left the room and joined the others.

Another door opened and three naked men walked in. All were very erect. They introduced themselves but all she was interested in was their huge cocks.

One of them held a card with white powder under her nose and said, 'sniff this.'

She replied, 'I don't do drugs.'

'What we're going to do to you you're going to need it. It's only coke. You either take it or we leave,' he replied.

He held it under her nose and held a tube over it and Alyson sniffed it up her nose. Instantly she felt a high and any inhibitions she had disappeared. She felt very wanton and was happy to be used and abused by these cocks.

Immediately one of them rubbed his cock against her very wet cunt opening and without any foreplay pushed right inside her and started frantically fucking her, more interested in his pleasure rather than hers.

However the size of his cock and her long held desire to be fucked by a man soon had her cumming. Seconds later she felt his spunk spurting into her.

Meanwhile Graham was getting very aroused watching his sexy wife. Fiona could see his cock twitching through his trousers.

She said, 'take your trousers off but you must not wank.'

Graham stood up and stepped out of trousers. He was hard. Fiona got a latex ring and put it round his balls and another round the base of his cock. Then she pushed his foreskin back and exposed his big red knob.

She said, 'I can see you're going to have trouble controlling yourself.'

She then velcroed his arms to the chair making sure he couldn't reach his cock and then to tease him even more she turned to face him and took her panties off, making sure she wiped them against her cunt and then held them to Graham's nose and said, 'hope you can smell my cunt juices.'

She teased him even further by brushing her panties against his cock and gently stroking him without wanking him. She saw that he was starting to leak precum and wiped it off with her fingers and told him to lick them clean and then smeared the rest over his lips.

She decided that was enough for the time being and said, 'right now just keep an eye on what your wife is getting up to. Look at the look of pleasure on her face.'

She said, 'that will keep you hard.'

His cock was standing to attention as he watched his slutty wife Alyson enjoying the pleasures of another large fucking her.

As soon as the first cock had cum in he was replaced with another. She had no time to recover and her cunt was again being viciously fucked. Her orgasm had barely died down when she felt another starting. She loved the feel of the huge cock filling her cunt. She loved her cunt being used. Then the one who had just cum in her stood beside her face.

'Open wide, slut,' he said.

She did as she was told and suddenly her mouth was filled with cock. She could taste his and her cum on it.

She had trouble concentrating on the cock in her mouth as the one in her cunt was giving her so much pleasure.

She then felt him spurting inside her and hoped he would carry on as she got closer to cumming. She didn't need to worry as he bought her to another huge cum. As he withdrew she could now concentrate on the one in her mouth. It was so huge it almost filled her mouth. She sucked and licked it and really needed to taste that lovely spunk.

It didn't take long and suddenly her mouth was filled with it. As he took his cock out Alyson swirled the lovely spunk around her mouth, savouring the taste and texture.

One of the men then said he needed to piss and stood beside her and started spraying his piss all over her tits and then stood in front of her wide open cunt and spurted his piss all over her cunt and then spurted it inside her. This triggered the same feeling in Alyson and suddenly she was squirting piss out of her cunt.

Suddenly she felt another cock nudging against her asshole.

He was having trouble getting his cock in her hole.

He said to the others, 'help me get the slut off here and on the bed.'

They released her and one of them lifted her up carried her to the bed and dumped her on it. One of the other men lay beside her on his back, his erect cock standing to attention. She knew what to do and straddled him and his cock slid easily into her. One of the others lubed her asshole and before she knew it she had two cocks embedded deep in both holes. When the third guy knelt in front of her she knew what was expected of her and she willingly opened her mouth. She could taste his and her cum on the thick cock. All her holes were now filled with lovely big cock.

Alyson's dream had come true.

As the men went to leave one of them said, 'we'll see you later at the party.'

Fiona handed Alyson a dressing gown and they all headed back in the other room to see Graham.

Alyson went straight over to her husband, hugged and kissed him.

'Well, how was that?' he asked.

'Incredible,' she replied.

She turned to Roger and said, 'when the men left they said, see you later. What was that about?'

He showed her his phone. There was an advert on it. It read:

A very attractive, white, married woman invites all well-endowed men and repeat cummers to use and abuse her body for their pleasure. All holes are available for your pleasure.

As Alyson reread the invitation for well-endowed and multi cumming men she felt herself getting aroused again even though she had just been well serviced by three men.

Roger decided she needed to recover and they all had something to eat and drink and Alyson said she needed a shower but Roger wouldn't let her. He said, 'I want the men to smell your used cunt, smell men's spunk inside you.'

Reluctantly Alyson agreed, she knew that if she wanted to experience all her fantasies she had to do as she was told.

Graham asked her, 'what was the best thing that you've just experienced?'

She thought hard and said, 'well I loved having the three cock in me.'

Fiona said, 'as we've got an hour or so before I have to get her ready why don't we go back into the other room?'

'A good idea,' Roger replied. 'Graham, you can watch on the TV screens.'

Fiona said, 'I think I'll take control of this. Roger can you get two lines of coke please.'

Alyson said, 'No, please, I don't want any more, please.'

Fiona replied, 'what I've got in mind, you'll be better off using it.'

Roger returned with it and Alyson very reluctantly sniffed it up her nose. She got an immediate hit. Fiona led her into the other room while Graham watched the screens.

Fiona lay on the bed and said, 'lick my cunt, lick my clit and make me cum.'

It had been a while since Alyson had done this but she had always enjoyed the smell and taste of another sexy lady's cum and happily obliged. Fiona opened her legs wide and loved the feel of her tongue lucking up and down her wet slit. Alyson even pushed her tongue inside and loved the taste of Fiona's cunt juices.

Once she starred licking and sucking her clit that tipped Fiona over the edge and she had an enormous cum.

In the other room Graham had never seen his wife do this to another woman but it was clear to him that she had done this lots of times before.

Then Fiona made Alyson sit on the edge of the bed and knelt behind her. Roger, now naked and with a hard on stood in front of her. Alyson knew what was expected and opened her mouth.

Fiona said, 'he's going to fuck your mouth and shoot his spunk in in. Do not swallow.'

She held Alyson's head tightly as Roger started fucking her mouth. She clamped her lips tight around his cock as he frantically fucked her. Fiona held her head so her husband could fuck her hard.

Soon he was shooting his hot spunk into Alyson's mouth and Fiona said, 'dont swallow, don't swallow.'

She then said, 'sit up on the bed, open your mouth and let my husband's spunk trickle out if your mouth and onto your tits and even lower down.'

Alyson did as she was told even though she would have loved to swirl the cum round her mouth and then swallow it. She could feel it trickling down her chest and into her tits. As it all flowed out she licked her lips to taste the last of it.

Fiona then stood up on the bed, her legs either side of Alyson and started pissing on her, making sure she covered her totally.

Alyson eventually calmed down and they all returned to the other room where Graham had been watching.

Alyson said, ' I think you need to cancel the party as I know I won't be able to cum again.'

Roger said, 'that's not going to happen, the party is for all those men to use your cunt, your mouth and your arse for their pleasure.'

'Now go and clean yourself so Fiona can get you ready for them.'

Alyson had a quick shower and with just a towel round her she went back to the others.

Fiona said, 'Roger has just told me to prepare you for the evening. So now you have a Mistress as well as a Master.'

Alyson sat in front of Fiona while she started making her face up. Normally Alyson's make up was subtle and gentle but following Roger's instructions she was going to have heavy slutty make up.

Fiona started with mascara and then thickly applied eye liner. Then lots of smoky grey eye shadow which was much heavier than when she applied it herself. Then came the pillar box red lipstick. This matched the same red that Roger had ordered her to have her extended fingernails and toe nails done.

Fiona picked up the lip pencil and outlined Alyson's lips. Then picking up the pillar box red lipstick she smeared the lipstick thickly all over Alyson's lips. She let it dry and then put another coat on. When that had dried she covered her lips with lip gloss.

Fiona said, fuck, I really want to kiss you.'

Then it was time to prepare the rest of her body. Fiona got a thick cord and looped it round her left tit and tied it tightly and then wound it round the right one and then back round the left and then the right and finally tied it round the back of her neck to pull both tits up.

Then Fiona got a nipple pump and put it on her left nipple and pumped it up until was just under an inch big. Then as she removed it she quickly slipped a thin latex hoop around the nipple to keep it large and hard.

Then she used the lip pencil and drew a large circle round the areola then put two thick coats of pillar box red lipstick and then lip gloss and then repeated it for the other nipple.

Alyson loved the feel of her nipples then Fiona led her to the sofa and told her lie down.

Fiona knelt on the floor beside and held a pump over her clit and started pumping it. Alyson loved the feel of it and felt herself getting aroused. Fiona saw this and immediately slipped a finger inside her cunt and loved how wet she was. She fingered her for a while and then took her finger out and licked it clean, loving the taste of her cunt juices.

She pumped Alyson's clit up and as she took the pump off she again slipped a small latex hoop over her clit to keep it hard. Then she circled it with the lip pencil, followed by two coatings of pillar box red lipstick and lip gloss.

Alyson loved the feel of her pumped nipples and clit and felt herself getting wet.

Fiona made her sit up and put a red latex suspender belt round her waste and then slipped a pair of fishnet stockings up her legs and clipped the suspenders to them. Then Fiona went and got her shoes. Alyson was surprised when she came back with a pair of bright red open tied shoes with ankle straps. But what really surprised her were 6 inch heels.

She stood up and towered over Fiona. Alyson thought she was ready but Fiona hadn't finished. She got the lip pencil and above her tits wrote the word 'Slut', then below her tits she wrote 'Slag'. Then on her left tit she wrote Roger and on her right one she wrote Fiona.

Finally just below her waist she wrote 'Black cock only in here', with an arrow pointing to her cunt.

Fiona led her to a full length mirror so Alyson could see what she looked like. She was amazed and loved her slutty look. Roger was filming her and held a notice up and told her to look at the camera and read it aloud.

She read: I am Alyson. I am a married Black cock loving slut. I am a slag. My wish is to be a Black's whore. To all of you out there who watched me this afternoon will know what I mean. Everyone who is going to watch me used and abused by all these cocks enjoy your wank.

Roger said, 'there's 20 minutes before they arrive. I think you need to take something.'

He went off to get two lines of coke.

Alyson said to Graham, 'are you OK with this?'

Before he could answer Fiona replied with, 'don't worry about Graham, I'll look after him.' She looked at him and smiled.

Roger came back and Alyson happily sniffed the two lines of coke. She was beginning to enjoy the feelings she got from taking it.

Roger then said, 'it's about 15 minutes before the first arrivals. You have now got to open the front door and stand on the step and wait for them. People will be walking by and looking at you.

Alyson said, 'No I can't do that, people will see me.'

'You can do it and you will do it,' Roger replied.

Very reluctantly Alyson did as she was told. The others were watching her and making sure she stayed there. People were passing by and she smiled at them. Incredibly she found herself getting aroused. Her cunt was getting very wet as she realised she liked exposing herself.

Men were stopping and taking photos. They came up to her and asked what she was doing there. She replied, 'I'm waiting for my lovers.'

Then a car pulled and two men got out and she took them indoors into the bedroom. They quickly stripped off and Alyson couldn't wait to see how big their Black cocks were.

They pushed her down on the bed and one of them opened her legs and held them up in a V shape and slipped his cock deep inside her. There was no foreplay just straightforward fucking. If she hadn't wanted it, it wouldn't have made the slightest difference. She would have been raped.

Meanwhile the guy at the other was fucking her mouth. Again it was pure mouth fucking and he was going to spunk in it whether she liked it or not.

Neither of them had cum when she heard the door open and more Blacks walked in. Suddenly they were beside her and wanking. She reached out grabbed a cock and started wanking him.

Before she could cum the one fucking her cunt spunked deep inside her and as he slipped out he was replaced with another one. She was getting closer to cumming when she felt cum hitting the back of her mouth. Again he was replaced immediately.

Meanwhile back in the other room the others were glued to the TV screen watching the orgy. Fiona stripped off and took her knickers off, turned them inside out and wiped her very wet cunt with them. She handed them to Graham and he held them to his nose while she took his trousers and pants down.

Roger was also naked and smelling Alyson's piss and cum stained knickers. Fiona knelt on the floor and willingly took Graham's hard cock into her mouth. She clamped her lips tight round it and squeezed his balls while he sniffed her soiled knickers.

Graham, half watching his wife being fucked and spunked on and inhaling the wonderful aroma of Fiona's knickers didn't last long and was soon cumming into her mouth.

Then, with her mouth full of Graham's cum she wrapped her mouth round her husband's cock while he sniffed Alyson's knickers.

Back in the bedroom there were now about twelve hard cocks. Alyson had lost count of the times she had cum. If she wasn't wanking them they were wanking themselves. There was spunk all over her erect bright red nipples, on her face and in her hair. Suddenly she was rolled over onto her front and she prepared herself as knew she would soon have a cock in her arse.

Like the others, there was no build up, just direct insertion and as deep as they could. The first one cum quickly which she was pleased about as when the next one started she was nice and moist from the first one's cum.

Guys were going and new ones arriving, and as they waited their turn they stood beside her wanking. She loved the sight of all those wonderful cocks and the taste of their spunk. She swallowed it all.

Then she felt someone take one of her high heel shoes off. He then pushed the thin five inch heel inside her cunt and started fucking her with it. Then he pushed the sole of the shoe against her clit and started rubbing against it. Unbelievably It made Alyson cum. He then wanked and cum into the shoe and then let it run out through the hole in the toe and into Alyson's mouth.

Eventually she had exhausted most of them and there were a few left who wanted to cum again and she wanked them, often with one in each hand. She was covered in cum and realised the evening was coming to an end.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers