Sara Gets Hooked on BBC

Story Info
Newly divorced Sara meets her new neighbor and gets fucked.
2.1k words
4.37
72.3k
116
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
443 Followers

Author's note: This is my first ever story I have written and English is not my first language so please feel free to leave C & C in the comments.

________________________

Sara had just moved into her new apartment. At 44 years old age she had just gone through a quite nasty divorce with her former husband of twenty years. Although successful in her work life her private life had been in a negative spiral ever since their daughter had moved out from their house two years ago.

Her husband had confessed of having a younger mistress 4 months ago and after that it was just a matter of getting the paper work done for the divorce.

The new apartment was not as nice as her former house, but for Sara it was more of a place to stay until she found something better. As she was finishing packing up some of the last boxes she realised that it was probably a good idea to get ready to sleep. After brushing her teeth she went into her bedroom and undressed as she usually slept without clothing.

When she put her head on hear pillow she however realised that her new neighbor was making a lot of noise. From the sound he didn't seem to be alone and was probably watching the football game.

With a sigh she put on the closest clothes that were a black thong, a top and some yoga pants. Before going over to the neighbour she looked at herself in the mirror. At 44 years she was starting to show some signs of age but was still looking good with blonde hair, a slim body and firm D cups. Her ass had still not staring to sag and she was used to having men staring at it.

After putting her hair up in a ponytail she opened her door and took a few steps over to her neighbour's door. A few moments after she had knocked the door was opened and a big black man in his twenties looked down on her.

"Hi, I am the new neighbor Sara and I hate to be a party pooper but do you think you could put down your volume please."

"Oh, sorry! We didn't realise we where making that much noise. I am Markus by the way. If you're not too tired you are welcome in for a beer and to watch the game."

Although she was tired a beer would taste good and Marcus was having an effect on her that she hadn't felt in a long time. As she entered his apartment she was greeted by two other black men with the same age as Marcus.

"This is John and Adam, John and Adam this is my new neighbor Sara." Marcus said as she was introduced to his friends.

John and Adam were not as tall as Marcus, but they where both as muscular as him and their six-packs could be seen through their tight t-shirts. Sara had never been with a black man but couldn't deny that they all had an aura of sexuality that she was affected by.

The football game had just gone to overtime as Sweden and USA was at 0-0 at the female world cup. Sara sat down next to John while Marcus went after some more beer. As he came back she was squeezed between Marcus and John. Johns hand was briefly on her thigh and Sara felt a wetness starting to form between her legs.

As the game continued they had time to do some small chat. Sara talked about her life and found out that John and Adam was both studying at the university and that Marcus was working in the movie industry.

When Sara asked if he had worked on some movies she might have seen John and Adam had a hard time to not giggle which Sara found strange.

"Well, I have made quite a lot of movies actually, but I don't know if you have seen any of them. They are not precisely mainstream. Maybe we could watch one of them after the game?" Marcus suggested.

Sara agreed to Marcus suggestion and after Sweden had beaten USA in the penalty shootout Marcus reached for his phone and prepared to cast a movie.

"As I said they are not for all tastes so don't be too shocked by it."

Even with those words of preparation from Marcus Sara was not ready for what was starting on the screen. A brunette woman about her age was stripping in front of a black man Sara realised was John. When she only had her stay ups and high heels on she crawled on all four until she was between his black legs. Sara left out a gasp when she saw the size of his cock, easily 10 inches long it looked like a giant in the woman's hand.

Soon the lady in the movie was gagging on the black cock as she tried to get it all in. Porn was nothing new to Sara as it had been a companion on lonely nights, but it alone usually didn't have the effect on her body that she felt now.

She was so mesmerised by it that she didn't even realised that both John and Marcus had their hands on her thighs. Her pussy was screaming for attention and her nipples was almost making holes in her top as the movie came to an end with the brunette getting a huge facial.

"Wow." was the only word escaping her lips.

"We got more to show if you like." Marcus whispered in her ear.

"Yes please!"

Sara was surprised by her desperation as she exclaimed it, but the men didn't looked surprised.

"However, then we want you to do a thing for us first..." John said with a smile on his face.

"What?" Sara once more said a bit more desperate then she intended.

"Take of your top and pants for us."

Hornier than she had been in a long time, if she had ever been this wet, she removed both her top and pants before her brain was able to stop her. Her body was now controlled by the urges of her pussy and it was desperate for release. As she sat down Marcus explained that the first clip they saw was the debut in porn for the brunette.

"You want to see her latest clip?" he asked.

Sara nodded eagerly as a new movie started on the TV. The same brunette was lead on a leash by a black man as she was crawling on all four into a room with four other black men. Completely nude you had no problems seeing the new tattoo on her ankle of a big black ace of spade.

As the men started spanking her ass and tits she was pulled up and another tattoo that seemed new was seen above her pussy. "Black cock only" was written with large letters and an arrow pointed down to her pussy.

The movie continued as the brunette was used hard by all the men. Both John and Marcus once again had their hand on her thighs but now their hands moved closer and closer to her pussy. Adam on the other hand had walked behind Sara and without asking cupped both her breasts in his hand.

Moaning Sara spread her legs slightly and Marcus took the opportunity to put his hand on her now soaked panties. John on the other side used his hand to move her head to his side and started to kiss her. She parted her lips and let his tongue into her mouth.

"Time for you to get blacked." Marcus whispered in her ear and Sara tried to agree but her words were muffled by John's mouth.

The men lifted her down so she was on all four with her upper body laying on the sofa. They quickly undressed and Marcus got on his knees behind her and put her thong to side before he pushed his 11 inch cock into the opening of her pussy.

"Tell me what you want slut!" he said.

"Please fuck me with your big cock!"

"You ever had anything this big in you?"

"Never." Sara said. Her husband had only had an average sized dick and her previous lovers had been even smaller.

"Time to resize your hole then." Marcus said with a laugh as he worked his cock into her wet cunt. She gasped as she felt fuller than she ever felt before. When she looked over her shoulder she was shocked to see that he still had a couple of inches on the outside.

He took hold of her ponytail and started fucking her harder and harder. Sara could only hold onto the legs of John who sat beside her and make noises with her now wide open mouth.

"You like it hoe?" John said with a smirk.

She tried to form words but only grunts could be heard as she was closing in on a big orgasm. As Marcus started to spank her big ass she finally came as her whole body shake with the orgasm.

"Who owns this cunt?" Marcus said has he continued his assault on her pussy.

"Ngghhhhh, you doooo" was all that Sara could muster to say.

Marcus increased the speed of fucking and spanking. His grip on her ponytail forced her to push her back up against him as her breast bounced with the heavy fucking.

"I am going to cum in your tight pussy and then both my friends will fuck you. Ok with you, white bitch?"

Sara would normally not accept that kinds of words from anyone but right now she wanted to be a slut, a whore, a bitch to these men half her age.

"Yeeessss, please fuck me" she yelled out as Marcus shot cum deep into her cunt.

He let go of her and she fell down on the sofa. With a wet sound he removed his still impressive cock as Adam was getting ready to get sloppy seconds.

"Clean me up." Marcus said as he presented her with his cock that was wet with both his cum and her cunt juice. She had never done anything like that but now she did it without hesitation.

Although Adam was not as big as Marcus he still had an impressive cock and Sara found it hard to both suck and get fucked at the same time as she felt like she cummed constantly.

"We might need to train this white fuck toy a bit until she is good enough." Marcus said to his friends.

Ashamed of not being good enough Sara increased her sucking attempt on Marcus cock and gagged on it further than she had ever had taken any cock. Tears fell down her chins as she gagged and saliva was pouring out of her mouth and nose.

"Let me have some of that mouth." said John.

John and Marcus switched place as Sara did her best to swallow his dick. Her ex-husband's 6-incher had however not prepared her for the big black cocks that these men had. Soon she could fit almost 8 inches of black cock in her mouth although she had a hard time breathing.

Both men were close to cumming and with a final thrust Adam filled her pussy with more cum. A minute later it was John's turn and as he held her head in place he cummed in her mouth without asking if it was ok and without a warning.

Sara who had only tasted cum a few times in her life was not only forced to take it but also swallow the massive amount of cum that John spurted into her mouth.

"Good work slut." was John's only words as he let go off her head.

Sara was exhausted, she had cummed multiple times and been filled with more cum than she thought possible. The guys seemed to loose interest in her as they had satisfied their needs.

Marcus took her clothes and got her up on her feet as he helped her to the door.

"Time for you to leave now hoe, but feel free to come over another time you need to get fucked by real men."

With that he opened the door and almost pushed her out. Luckily no one was in the staircase so she could slip into her apartment unseen.

Still full of cum in her pussy she laid down in her bed and thought she could her laughter in Marcus apartment. Never again she thought to herself before going to sleep knowing that the thought was a lie as she was already hooked on black cocks.

Siswede
Siswede
443 Followers