All Comments on 'Alyson's Tennis Lesson'

by bear70123

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Tapes?

Right next to the black bastard babies birth certificate and your wimp licence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

very interesting and hot. Ignore the above commenter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So she is a BBC ho, copy the tape

Send copies to all of her friends and family. Sue the club and the pros. Divorce the slut and live off the money you get from the club, they cant have it known the women are used as hos. By the way why isnt this shit in IR where it belongs? There is no exhibitionism here as far as the husband id concerned only for the men that watched her and the men who view her tapes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE

All your stories are exactly the same, tape, slut wife, big nigger, you are a turned on little perv wimp cockold, ect.ect. Perhaps you will fall off the garbage truck and quit writing,I can only hope.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
well even your good coment was only 50%

I agree, same old stuff wimp of a husband and whore slut of a wife. What else is there to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Should be a follow -up to this story. Where did their relationship go after he saw his wife in a new light?

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Editing needed

Put in a little effort into the presentation. Story was okay but errors seriously detract.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
77 Replacement of Aly with Ali.

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fuck me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
divorce

prepare your finances, sell everthing possible, get equity loan and take everything. cash out 401ks, sell stocks and bonds, get a VD test. Then while shes at work one day she normally go to tennis after get movers to empty house and put it in storage to sell later. Go to car whole seller and sell cars, toys. Get to airport and fly to new home. But before leaving put all photos on table with videos. Tell slut you posted these on the internet and sent a copy to everyone she knows. Start a new life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Find any more videos?

I've read 2 of your stories now and you're always looking for more videos. Could you please finish one of these stories, find more videos and write what happens THEN!!?? I've enjoyed your writing but rated it lower than I would had you finished the story. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5- (4.6/5 = 92%)!

Very eroticin ots own way.

This is a true voyeur husband story.

What should he do? I think she is a keeper in spite of everything.

Should he tell her he knows? Yes, he should. He should tell her: "We need to talk because i saw this tape!" That tape could be a catalyst for change in their relationship.

He must realize that she has a slut side. In order to be happy she must be herself. Her slutty side is a part of herself. He must give her a chance to be naughty.

She does deserve 2 things:

(a) a second chance

(b) one hand-spanking per month until he decides it's enough.

• • •

104,947 views, 41 favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story awful Grammer!

Your grammer is so awful even an editor can not catch this stuff - good example:

was considerable shorted than - should be considerably shorter! Several words missing letters and wrong tense. Good story in need of a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another dumb story from this author. The husband has enough evidence to sue the tennis business out of existence and the wife is about to lose everything in the divorce.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, as a tennis player there is nothing better than watching firm female bodies in their tennis skirts and panties Well, hard nipples poking thru shirts is actually better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for posting the story! It took me back to the days I played tennis in high school and college. Many of the girls on the team were terrifically cute and almost all of them had fantastic athletic bodies. It didn't take long for us guys to figure out the girls who enjoyed teasing us by wearing uniforms with exceptionally short skirts or tunic dresses ... which meant that during play the panties were easily exposed from the skirt flaring up during play or bending over to pick up a ball. Many a time I had to pull out my polo top from my shorts to cover my erection ... and believe me ... the girls who were the teasers ... they noticed! My favorite teasers were the gals who didn't wear the traditional waist high white colored spankie panty. Instead they wore snug fitting cotton or silky bikini panties that were often a shade of pastel pink, blue, or yellow that made the panties especially noticeable under the short pleated skirt. I was fortunate to date a few of these teasers ... which left me for the rest of my life a confirmed lover of cute girls wearing bikini panties!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous