Alyssa and Brittany's Rough Night

Story Info
A girl's night out turns into a girl's night gangbang.
5.5k words
4.33
21.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwgran
dwgran
15 Followers

Alyssa couldn't help but admire Brittany in the mirror. Her best friend was hot! There was only one word that would describe Brittany: Bombshell. She was a short blonde with full, perky breasts and an incredible bubble butt that only years of yoga and squats could shape. Ever since they had met in college, Brittany always had an army of horny boys desperate to fuck her and Brittany was more than happy to take her pick of the litter. Alyssa had always been envious of the attention Brittany received from the boys, though Alyssa herself wasn't lacking when it came to male attention. She was a tall, slender brunette who stood in stark contrast to Brittany's short, full figure. Although naturally flat chested, Alyssa's envy of Brittany had led her to enhance her bust size to an eye popping 34DD - dwarfing even Brittany's natural bust. She was not shy about showing her new boobs off; she often posted risqué photos and videos on her Instagram and TikTok in bikinis and workout attire. The thirsty replies to her photos served to raise her self-esteem to new highs and fill her always hungry desire for attention.

The girls were dressed to impress tonight. Brittany wore a skintight dress that barely stretched past her hips with a slit that ran from her left hip up to the middle of her chest, showing an ample amount of skin on its way up her body. Alyssa wore a short black skirt and black mesh top over a black bra that showed off her enhanced bust. "Why buy them if I'm not gonna show them off?" she thought to herself while admiring her voluptuous chest. This would be their first girls' night out since Alyssa had gotten married a year earlier and they wanted to turn heads like they had in their college days. The girls used to spend nearly every weekend out together, however Alyssa's married life had gotten in the way of their once weekly ritual of alcohol and boys. Single Brittany had no such hindrances and carried on the "party girl" lifestyle that came naturally to a young, hot beauty like her. Her bedroom was often a revolving door of one-night stands interrupted by the occasional attempt at a serious relationship.

With the last touches applied to their makeup, they were ready for their night on the town. Brittany's house was just ten minutes from downtown, so the Uber ride to the bars was over in a matter of minutes. Dropped off right on the strip, they quickly made their way to the nearest bar only to find the crowd was a little older than they would have preferred. Nevertheless, they stayed for a spell and accepted a few free drinks from men who were old enough to be their fathers. They moved on to the next bar, only to find it was rather dead. Their third choice was a roof top bar with a line of people waiting to enter stretched around the block. Luckily for Brittany and Alyssa, they are unaccompanied good-looking women - just the thing bars need to sell alcohol to men who need some liquid courage. The bouncer quickly waved them in past the line and they made their way up the stairs to the bar.

While waiting for their drinks a handsome guy about their age approached them and introduced himself. His name was Austin and he offered for he and his friends to buy their drinks for the night. He gestured over to a table with four other attractive guys waving back and the girls readily agreed. After the girls got their drinks and Austin told the bartender to put them on his tab, they made their way over to the table where each guy introduced themselves: Jeff, Alan, Ryan, and Adam. After some small talk and another round of drinks Austin whisked Brittany away to the dance floor leaving Alyssa to carry on polite conversation with four strange men. While in the middle of a conversation she could barely hear due to the loud music, Adam began chuckling and pointed towards the dance floor where Brittany and Austin were embraced in a close dance with her ass planted firmly in his crotch while his hands roamed her body over her dress. "Those two seem to be getting along" Adam chuckled and Alyssa grunted in annoyed agreement. She had seen this scenario many times before, Brittany had found her man for the night and Alyssa would be stuck playing the role of chaperone.

Sensing Alyssa's annoyment, Adam offered to dance with her. She replied that she was married and held up her hand to show her wedding ring. "Hah, I don't mean like them! Just for fun! Ryan can join us, and we'll make it a group thing!". Alyssa acquiesced, deciding if Brittany was gonna have her fun then she might as well have some fun too. They moved out onto the dance floor and the guys began twirling Alyssa between them, dipping her, and spinning her around. Of course, there were more than a few not so innocent grabs of her boobs and a few squeezes to her butt, but she didn't care - she was having fun! Brittany and Austin even came to join them and the whole group began dancing, with the girls rotating dance partners every few minutes. At one point Brittany and Alyssa even danced together for the boys while letting their hands roam each other, their old trick in college to make sure all eyes were on them.

Needing a breather, the group moved back to the table to find Jeff and Alan already had another round of drinks waiting for everyone. Energized and a little turned on from dancing, Alyssa found conversation with the guys to flow much easier than before. Brittany and Austin meanwhile were whispering their own conversation into each other's ears. From Brittany's constant giggling Alyssa knew Austin had got his hook into her and was reeling her in. As the conversation and drinks flowed, the group lost track of time until the crowd in the bar had noticeably thinned. Looking at the time Jeff remarked that the bar would be closing in an hour or so and they should head home. Austin quickly offered for Brittany and Alyssa to come with them to Jeff's house to continue the party. Brittany immediately agreed and gave Alyssa a glare that told her she better agree too, or she would never hear the end of it. "Sure, what the hell." Alyssa acquiesced and the group set off.

They piled into Alan's Suburban; Brittany and Austin rushing into the back row, while Alyssa was squeezed between Adam and Ryan in the middle row. As the laughing and jokes died down, the group fell into silence with only the sound of the engine and passing traffic filling the car. A few minutes into the ride another barely audible sound filled the car; rushed breathing and suppressed moans. It was immediately apparent to Alyssa that Austin and Brittany were getting a jump start on their imminent hookup in the backseat. Judging by the grins of the other guys, she figured they knew what was going on back there too. Listening to her friend get fingered in a car full of guys had a surprising effect on Alyssa, she found herself getting turned on too. She soon felt another sensation; a hand on her inner thigh, followed shortly thereafter by another hand on her stomach. Ryan and Adam must have sensed Alyssa's desire and decided to pounce. As the hands on her thigh and stomach slowly moved up towards their goals, her mind was internally screaming at her "You're a married woman now! Stop this!", but her body wouldn't let her mouth move. She needed this! She needed these men to want her too! As one hand began to lightly rub her moistening pussy through her panties and another fondled her breast, Alyssa's soft moans soon joined Brittany's. Alan and Jeff heard all of this in the front seat and grinned at each other - they found another pair.

The girls' trance was only broken by the bump of the Suburban entering a driveway and pulling into a garage. Everyone crawled out of the car, the girls on shaky legs. Brittany gave Alyssa a knowing smirk as they walked into Jeff's house. They stood around the kitchen island while Jeff broke out a few bottles of liquor to start making drinks. Brittany stuck close to Austin, it was obvious to everyone they were going to hookup, and they were playfully teasing each other in the corner. Alyssa stood by herself; her head was spinning she didn't know if she trusted herself to do the right thing tonight. Eventually Adam approached her with a drink, which she quickly started to drink to calm her nerves. "Relax", he said as he put his arm around her waist, "We're all just here to have some fun" he whispered as his hand began to move up her thing under her skirt. Alyssa looked over to Brittany to see Austin's hand was under the slit in her dress and groping her breast, she looked around the island to see the three other guys were ogling both the girls. As Adam's hand began to slip under her panties, her desire to remain faithful to her husband all but evaporated.

"Well!", declared Alan "I think its about time you girls earned your drinks for tonight." This immediately got both Brittany and Alyssa's attention. "How?" Brittany asked, a hint of worry in her tone. "Let's start by letting these out." Austin said as he pulled Brittany's dress to the side, exposing her left boob. Brittany squealed and immediately tried to cover her exposed boob. She gave a worried look at Alyssa. Alyssa had a quick decision to make, and her hormones won out. "You were the one who wanted to come here" she said to Brittany as she lifted her sheer top off and dropped her bra, exposing her enormous fake tits to the group. "That's a great start!" Alan exclaimed as he reached over to get a handful of Alyssa's exposed boobs, "Your surgeon sure did a great job on these." Brittany, somewhat shocked by Alyssa's boldness, dropped her hand from her exposed boob giving the guys an eyeful.

"Now come on girls, time to lose the skirt and dress." Austin announced. Alyssa quickly complied dropping her skirt among her top, now wearing only her panties and high heels. Brittany, still in shock from the sudden shift in mood, followed Alyssa's lead and unsnapped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. The guys whistled when they discovered what Austin already knew, Brittany wasn't wearing any panties tonight. "What's going to happen?" Brittany pleaded, "just some innocent fun" Jeff said as the guys led the girls to the adjoined living room.

Hands on the girls' shoulders made them kneel on the carpet. "Time to put those mouths to work" one of the guys laughed as the guys began to unzip their flies and drop their pants. One by one an array of impressive dicks appeared in front of the girls. Alyssa was fully consumed by lust now. She had always had a secret desire to be gangbanged but was too afraid to make it happen. Now one was literally staring her in the face, and she wasn't gonna let any meddlesome thoughts of monogamy get in her way. She quickly leaned forward and took the dick in front of her into her mouth. "And here I thought the married one would be the one holding back" Ryan laughed as he approached Brittany with his cock in his hand, "Open up Britt" he commanded. Brittany looked at him with pleading eyes; the alcohol, hormones, and shock unable to let her form a coherent thought. Once she felt Ryan's dick on her lips she instinctively opened, allowing him to enter her mouth.

"Fuck, this one knows what she's doing" Austin moaned as Alyssa gave him a world-class blowjob while she worked Adam's dick with her hand. "Britt's no slouch either" Ryan bragged as Brittany went into autopilot, sucking his dick with the world around her turning into a blur. "Well don't hog her" Jeff complained as Ryan moved to allow Jeff to enter Brittany's mouth. Alyssa continued to alternate between Austin and Adam's dicks; before tonight she had never been with more than one guy at once, but now she was eager to get as many dicks as possible tonight.

"Fellas, you know these girls have another end, right?" Alan observed "Time to get the spit-roast going. Do you girls want to get fucked?" None of the guys understood whether the girls' muffled moans were of agreement or denial and to be honest, they didn't care. Alan kneeled behind Brittany and pulled her legs back, giving him easy access to her pussy. He rubbed his dickhead along her wet slit before pushing inside. Brittany moaned on Jeff's dick as Alan began to fuck her hard. Austin did the same to Alyssa, roughly fucking her, forcing more of Adam's dick down her throat. "Anyone want to switch?" Ryan asked as he kneeled between both girls, fondling their ample tits. "Sure, you gotta try this pussy" Alan stated as he pulled out of Brittany's slit. Ryan took his place in Brittany's pussy while Alan moved to Alyssa's face, "Mind if try that mouth?" he asked Adam, "Sure, this girl could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!" Adam exclaimed.

Alyssa found herself staring at a wet dick covered in her best friend's wetness. She didn't even hesitate. She devoured Alan's dick, the taste of Brittany driving her mad. Austin pulled out of Alyssa and motioned for Adam to take his place. He moved over to Brittany's face "My turn, I've been waiting all night to get in that mouth." Jeff stepped back from Brittany to allow Austin to enter her mouth. Brittany's eyes went wide when she realized what the taste on Austin's dick was, but she didn't slow down - dutifully sucking her friend's taste off the dick in her mouth. Between Alyssa's mouth and Brittany's pussy, Ryan was in heaven. He felt the cum rising in his balls and he realized he was going to be the first to break the seal tonight. He moaned as he filled Brittany's pussy with his cum.

"Fuck man, I don't want sloppy seconds!" Jeff complained when he realized Brittany's pussy was now filled with cum. "Not to worry. Alyssa here will help us out, won't you slut?" Alan asked Alyssa. Alyssa had no idea what Alan meant, but she nodded her head yes - eager to please. Alan drug Alyssa behind Brittany, "lick it clean" he ordered. Alyssa and Brittany had never crossed this line before. Sure, they had made out a few times to get free drinks from guys, but they had never gone down on each other. But Alan's degrading order pushed Alyssa into overdrive. She quickly dove into Brittany's pussy with vigor, licking and sucking the cum out of her slit like it was natural to her. Feeling Alyssa's tongue in her pussy added more to Brittany's confusion, she was too horny to think straight and needed a moment of clarity.

"Look at her go! You know this isn't their first time!" Alan exclaimed as he admired Alyssa eating her friend's pussy out. "I think we found our cleaner for the night" Austin remarked as Brittany continued to work his dick with her mouth, "Yea, Alyssa will do for sure" Alan agreed. "Alright hunny, that's enough. Back to your spot" Alan said as he guided Alyssa back to her hands and knees beside Brittany. Jeff entered Brittany's now "clean" pussy, while Alan and Adam re-entered Alyssa.

Ryan entered the room carrying what looked to be a bottle of something that he set down on the coffee table, "Gentlemen! Time to really put these girls through their paces!" he declared. "My man!" Austin laughed as he left Brittany's mouth to walk over to Ryan. "Let's lay them across the table for this" Alan reasoned. The guys guided the girls to lay across the coffee table, with each end hanging over the sides of the table. "I get first go at Brittany, I worked on her all night" Austin argued, "fine, but I get Alyssa first since I drove all your drunk asses back here" Alan agreed. It was then that Alyssa looked at what Ryan had set on the table. It was a 64 oz bottle of lube, with a good amount already missing. "How often have they done this?" she began to think before a cold lubed finger entering her asshole drove all thoughts from her mind.

The truth was that neither girl was a stranger to anal. Alyssa had actually lost her anal virginity before her vaginal virginity in a naïve attempt to save her virtue in high school. Of course, after she started college any thoughts of saving herself for marriage quickly left her mind. She also knew Brittany was a bit of a butt slut. Anal was often a second date thing for Brittany, it's how she kept guys she liked wrapped around her finger. As one finger in her ass became two, Alyssa began to mentally prepare herself for what she knew was coming next. "This ought to help" Ryan said as he set a shot of whiskey down in front of both the girls. Both girls raised their shots, clank the glasses, and then threw the shots back. The warm whiskey in their bellies began to take effect just as they both felt a dick working its way into their assholes.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" the girls chanted together as Austin and Alan speared their assholes with their dicks. Brittany reached her hand out and Alyssa took it as the girls' butt fucking really began in earnest. "Shut them up" Alan ordered, Adam and Jeff quickly presented their dicks to the girls' mouths to muffle their moans and screams. Austin was in absolute heaven; Brittany's warm asshole was doing its best to milk the cum from his cock. After a few minutes of fucking her perfect bubble butt, he felt the cum rising in his balls. "Fuck!" he yelled as a strong orgasm overtook him, shooting his warm cum up Brittany's ass. The feeling of Austin's cock pulsing in her ass set Brittany off as well, giving her the most powerful orgasm of her life. "I'm about there too" Alan moaned, "not in Alyssa, she's the cleaner! Finish in Brittany" Austin reminded him. Alyssa moaned in disappointment as she felt Alan pull out of her asshole, she was so close to cumming! Brittany screamed around Jeff's cock as she felt Alan push into her asshole and began to fuck her ass hard. Brittany's hot, moist asshole worked its magic on his dick as well and Alan filled her ass with the second load of the night.

"You're up Alyssa!" Austin declared. Alyssa felt him pulling her off the table and pushing her face towards Brittany's ass. "Won't you be a good cleaner for us tonight?" he asked her. She silently nodded her head and lowered her head towards her friend's cum filled asshole. She quickly thought of her husband, "Mike if you could see me now" and preceded to tentatively lick the rim of Brittany's ass. She surprised herself by how much she liked the taste. It tasted mostly like cum with a bit of a musky taste, which she correctly guessed to be the taste of Brittany's ass. The guys watched in awe as Alyssa truly went to work cleaning Brittany's asshole out. The room was deafly silent, only Alyssa sucking cum out of Brittany's ass and Brittany's soft mews around Jeff's cock could be heard.

"Incredible work slut" Alan complimented Alyssa, "guys, you're up" he said to Jeff and Adam. Alan guided Alyssa back into position on the table as Jeff and Adam lubed up their dicks. Once again, the girls felt their assholes being defiled by another pair of cocks. As the girls were getting accommodated with the new dicks in their asses their vision was suddenly filled with Austin and Alan's semi hard dicks. "Clean 'em up" Austin ordered. Alyssa, having lost any inhibitions, didn't waste a second sucking in Alan's ass and cum covered cock. She thought ass to mouth was only something that happened in porn; "fuck it" she though, "I'm a true slut now." Brittany was lucid enough to know where Austin's dick had been, "I am not doing that" she said. "Alyssa doesn't have any issue with it" Austin said as he motioned to her friend eagerly sucking Alan. Brittany was so confused by tonight; she was used to outdoing Alyssa, now Alyssa was showing her up! In a weird sense of competitiveness Brittany took Austin's dick into her mouth, determined to clean her ass off his dick.

Adam loudly grunted as he added a third load to Brittany's ass for the night, "you're up Jeff" he said as he pulled out of Brittany and made his way to Alyssa's face, Alan stepping away allowing Alyssa to clean Adam's dick. Jeff pushed his way into Brittany's ass "fuck she's still tight" he admired. A few pumps were all he needed before adding his load into Brittany's ass. "Cleaner!" he yelled while pulling out. Alyssa immediately knew what to do; she gave Adam's dick one last lick and made her way to Brittany's ass. Without hesitation she performed her cleaning duties with gusto, fucking Brittany's gaping ass with her tongue. Brittany was moaning uncontrollably while her mouth was temporarily un-occupied as Austin pulled out to make way for Jeff to use Brittany's mouth.

dwgran
dwgran
15 Followers
12