Alyssa and Brittany's Rough Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwgran
dwgran
15 Followers

"Fuck, I need a turn with that ass" Ryan exclaimed while watching Alyssa eat Brittany's ass from the couch. "Step on up then" Alan told him as he caught a breath. Ryan lubed up his dick and moved Alyssa away from Brittany's ass. Ryan had watched all four of his friends debase the girls while he recovered from his earlier orgasm, and he was determined to make up for it. He wasn't delicate; he gave Brittany a rough ass fucking. To muffle Brittany's screams Alan rolled up Alyssa's wet panties and stuffed them in her mouth.

Alyssa slowly rubbed her pussy while she caught a breather and watched Brittany get the ass fucking of her life. Someone caressed her chin, and she looked up to see Austin smiling down at her. "You really love eating ass, don't you slut?" he asked. She quickly nodded yes. "Good. Because now you're gonna eat my ass." He turned around and pushed his ass into her face. She had never in her life thought about eating a man's ass; but all the degradation tonight had pushed all the right buttons, and she couldn't be turned off. She got to work licking around his rim and occasionally pushing her tongue in his ass. Austin couldn't help but moan as he worked his dick back to full hardness. The three on the couch laughed at the awkward angle Austin was in as Alyssa tongued his ass. "You guys gotta try this!" Austin exclaimed. The three stood up while Austin moved away from Alyssa. They then assumed the position in front of Alyssa, who dutifully began to rotate between rimming each of the guys, making sure none of them went unattended for too long.

Austin made his way over to Ryan, who was still using Brittany's asshole. "I want to fuck her" he said, "I'm not done with her ass yet" Ryan responded. "She's still got a pussy right?" Austin asked with a grin. Ryan realized what he was suggesting and nodded in agreement. Austin sat on the couch and called for Brittany, "Come here and sit on my dick Britt." Brittany hoping for a respite from Ryan's ass fucking quickly got up and lowered her pussy on Austin's cock. They both moaned in mutual satisfaction and Brittany began to bounce on Austin's dick. Austin pulled her into his chest and stopped her from bouncing. Suddenly Brittany felt more weight on the couch behind her. She felt a dick entering her asshole and she screamed into Alyssa's panties as she realized she was about to be double penetrated! Brittany's scream got Alyssa's attention who looked away from Alan's ass long enough to see her friend being filled in both her holes. Watching Brittany be double fucked filled Alyssa with envy, even in their gangbang Brittany still gets the most attention!

Ryan and Austin quickly worked into a rhythm entering and exiting Brittany's holes. Brittany's mind was in absolute bliss, the double fucking was the most incredible feeling in her life. She quickly came on their dicks and felt another orgasm fast approaching. Alyssa's panties were soaked with Brittany's spit by now and fell out of her mouth, letting her loudly moan once again. "Adam! Get over here and stick your dick in this whore's mouth" Ryan ordered. Adam reluctantly left Alyssa's talented tongue. He climbed on top of the couch in front of Brittany and stuffed his dick into her mouth, muffling her moans. "The bitch is airtight!" Ryan laughed at Brittany being full in all three holes. Unfortunately for Adam, Brittany's blowjob skills were lacking at the moment as she was overwhelmed by the dicks in her pussy and ass, all she could offer was a warm mouth to keep his dick in. The double penetration finally got to Ryan, and he unloaded his second load for the night into Brittany's ass. Austin's second orgasm quickly followed Ryan's and he filled Brittany's pussy with cum. They both pulled out and rolled Brittany off Austin.

"Cleaner!" Ryan yelled. Alyssa perked up from Jeff's ass and quickly ran to the couch to perform her duties. She first got to work on Austin's dick, sucking his cum and pussy soaked dick. She moved onto Ryan's dick, the now familiar taste of Brittany's ass driving her further down his softening shaft. Then she moved onto her favorite duty, cleaning both her friend's holes. Diving into Brittany's pussy, an exhausted Brittany could only lightly hold Alyssa's head into her crotch as Alyssa licked and sucked every ounce of Austin's cum. With the energy of a cum drunk whore, Alyssa rolled Brittany onto her stomach and quickly dove into her prize. Alyssa was now an unabashed ass-eating whore, and there was no going back.

As Alyssa finished cleaning up Brittany, Jeff and Alan studied Brittany. "She's about done" Jeff observed, "Yup, she's probably got one good fuck left in her" Alan agreed. "We could finish her off like the girl in Panama City" Jeff suggested, "Nothing ventured" Alan mused. They both reached into the bottle of lube and began to grease up their dicks. Alan shooed Alyssa away from Brittany and sat on the couch next to Brittany. "One more ride?" he asked her. Brittany nodded her head and began to lower her pussy towards his dick. Alan quickly repositioned his dick, so it was aimed at her asshole. "Oh fuck" Brittany shivered as she filled her asshole once again with dick. Jeff stepped up in front of Brittany, "Hi gorgeous" he greeted her as he moved his dick towards her crotch. Brittany lightly smiled as she thought she was getting one more double fuck. But Jeff and Alan had other plans; instead of aiming for Brittany's pussy, Jeff's dick suddenly started pushing its way into Brittany's already full asshole. "OH NO NO NO" Brittany screamed as her asshole was stretched to its limit. Jeff and Alan ignored her protests as they began to push their cocks in and out of her asshole.

Everyone was awestruck by the scene taking place in front of them. The other three guys had heard about the Panama City girl, but they weren't there when it happened. Alyssa meanwhile was weirdly proud watching her friend take two dicks in her ass. Even Alyssa didn't think she could manage that, while Brittany finally seemed to accept her predicament and take it. Everyone gathered around to watch the spectacle, Austin and Ryan's dicks slowly hardening for a third time that night. Alyssa was too focused to even masturbate, she was just entranced. Brittany meanwhile wasn't feeling too thrilled. Although a self-described butt slut, two at once was just too much! Jeff was getting squeezed out of Brittany's ass, instead of trying to force his way back in he looked around and saw Alyssa. He pulled out of Brittany's ass, leaving it all to Alan, and moved to Alyssa's mouth. Alyssa eagerly took him in, and her warm sucking mouth was enough to finally push Jeff over the edge and he filled her mouth with cum. Alan pumped Brittany's ass one last time until he too came, filling her ass with one last load of cum.

"Cleaner!" Alan called out and Alyssa answered the call. She pulled Alan's softening dick out of Brittany's ass and gave it several good sucks. Cleaning Alan's dick brought her eye-to-eye with Brittany's asshole. It was a gooey gaping mess. Alyssa dropped Alan's dick out of her mouth and went to work on Brittany's asshole. Her ass was slowly closing but the gape was big enough to let Alyssa get her tongue deep in there to give it a thorough cleaning.

Alyssa sat back and looked at the guys, "this isn't fair" she declared "Brittany got the fucking of a lifetime, and I didn't even get to cum!" Austin grinned and slapped her ass "assume the position then bitch!" Alyssa laid across the table and she soon felt Adam pushing his cock into her ass "Oh fuck" she moaned as Austin and Ryan stepped in front of her. "You're gonna get us hard one last time" Ryan declared, he then turned around and shoved his ass into her face. Alyssa, the ass-eating slut she was, eagerly got to work. Adam pumped Alyssa's ass for all he was worth; he didn't know how much he had left in him, but he wanted to go out with a bang. Finally, he felt his orgasm rising as he shot his cum into Alyssa's inviting asshole. Ryan then left Alyssa's face to take his turn in her ass. "They're running a train on me" Alyssa thought to herself as Austin's stepped up to her face. "One last time for the night?" He chuckled as he turned around and she eagerly began to rim him. Ryan didn't last long in Alyssa's ass, and he filled her ass with a second load. Austin then took up his place behind her and he shoved his dick into her cum filled ass. The prolonged train had its desired effect on Alyssa and her long building orgasm finally released and she came hard, squirting onto the coffee table. Alyssa's orgasm set Austin off and he filled her asshole with a third load.

Alyssa was about to get up when Austin stopped her. "Brittany" Austin called. Brittany was nearly too exhausted to look up. "Don't you think its time you thank Alyssa for keeping your holes clean and return the favor?" Brittany was too exhausted to argue and simply laid down next to the coffee table. Alyssa then squatted over Brittany with shaky legs and placed her asshole directly over her mouth. She looked back over her shoulder and saw Ryan was recording the depraved act with his phone. Alyssa then pushed the three loads of cum out of her ass into Brittany's mouth. As soon as she had squeezed out the last bit of, Alyssa quickly turned around and began to tongue kiss Brittany, sharing the nasty concoction.

The guys gave the girls a loud cheer. Jeff then interrupted "Alright, you girls got to get dressed. The Uber is on its way." Alyssa and Brittany were stunned, "It's so late, can't we stay here" Alyssa asked. "Nope, I want you whores out of my house" Jeff replied. The guys laughed as the girls rushed to find their clothing and make themselves somewhat presentable. Alyssa couldn't find her panties and none of the guys were willing to help look. "Can we at least get some water" Brittany pleaded. Alan tossed them two bottles of water from the fridge and told them to get out. As they closed the door behind them, they heard the guys laughing "I think those were the best whores we've found yet!" they heard one yelling.

The Uber was already waiting for them at the street. The girls climbed in, and Brittany gave the driver her address. Their elegant dresses in contrast to their disheveled appearance and the unmistakable smell of sex caused the driver to assume they were escorts leaving a gig. The girls both passed out in the back seat and were woken by the driver when he pulled up to Brittany's house. The sun was rising on the horizon as they dragged themselves inside. Skipping a shower the exhausted girls crashed into each other's arms in Brittany's bed. Brittany drifted off to sleep worried about her sore asshole, wondering if it would ever return to normal. Alyssa was worried how she would ever be able to look her husband in the eye again. But as she drifted off, one more thought entered her mind: a hope that she would see those guys again.

dwgran
dwgran
15 Followers
12