Alyssa - The Wrong Bus

Story Info
Schoolgirl Alyssa takes the wrong bus and becomes a victim.
6.5k words
4.02
46k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa - The Wrong Bus

---------------------------------

All characters are over 18. All characters are fictional. Not based on anyone living or dead. Trigger warning: contains scenes of non-consent, force and humiliation.

---------------------------------

A random breeze blew past and ran a chill up Alyssa's legs, partly bared by her skirt.

"Dammit," she cussed through gritted teeth. "Stupid dress code."

While it was the middle of summer, having to wear a skirt was an entirely new experience for Alyssa White. Having just enrolled in her, very catholic college on the other side of the country, Alyssa still had to get used the the school's strict dress code. It was at her parent's persistence that she'd enroll here, as they felt that the other colleges promoted lifestyles that would simply corrupt their precious daughter. And while Alyssa didn't mind having to go to St. Christopher's, she wished her parents put a little more faith in her. It's not like she was planning on picking up a drug habit or getting pregnant at eighteen.

So, as all things went for Alyssa, her parents got their way, and now she attended the strict school life of St. Christopher's. She counted her blessings that at least they allowed both girls and boys to attend. Having to wear this short skirt and the same style of shirt and jacket every day was a small price to pay for hanging out with some pretty cool guys. But that didn't stop her from breaking out with goosebumps every time a breeze flew past. All she could do was anxiously wait for the bus to finally come along.

Her cell phone buzzed. It was a text from her friend, Jennifer Glazer. Though friend might be a strong word, as she'd only started hanging out with her about a month ago. Jen's text said it all:

Hey slut. U on ur way?

Alyssa replied; Hi Bae. Running late. Bus 8 not here yet.

Another text: Take 6. Get there too. Mybe fstr.

Thnkx.

Another text came back, though with a drastic change in subject:

Did Ash ask u out yet?

Alyssa didn't respond, as Ash McAllen hadn't even noticed her at all. But she felt herself blush. A nerve had been triggered. Jen knew how much of a crush she had on Ash, with his ripped body and perfectly woven hair. She'd been foolish enough to share that she had a crush on the most handsome guy attending, and Jennifer had been busy pushing her to take the first step for weeks. He'd said hi to her once, right after she began attending school, but it had been at that.

If he axes you, you gon suck his dick? Jen texted.

Don't be gross! Alyssa texted back.

More teasing from Jen ensued, but Alyssa paid it no mind. In fact, the whole topic made her feel uncomfortable. The primary reason was that she'd never done it. Ever. Alyssa was a virgin, and if she kept herself on the straight path, she would stay that way until she found the right guy to spend the rest of her life with.

Of course, Jen seemingly had made it her mission to have Ash be that right guy for Alyssa, egging her on at every turn.

Finally, it came. Bus 6. Alyssa, eighteen years since last Friday, waved to the driver of the bus to South Street to stop, which he did. She got on and flashed her public transit card, but the driver seemed hardly interested in the young girl, so she moved on. With a loud hiss, the door closed and the bus speeded off, nearly toppling Alyssa over with the sudden force of movement.

Alyssa moved her way to the back, desperate to find herself a seat. But no such luck. She pushed herself against a pole, hoping to at least have something to hold her balance against on sharp turns. She kept her sights out through the window, afraid to miss her stop.

Then she felt it. Warmth gripping her lower body. Was that a hand? Against her butt cheek? That had to have been an accident. Probably someone who was nudged against her when the bus took an awkward turn. Then she felt it again. And this time, it didn't let go.

Instinctively, Alyssa brushed the hand away. She didn't even bother to look at whomever had taken hold of her. It was just some creepy perv that couldn't keep his hands to himself. On some level, she had to laugh. What a desperate loser must he be if this is as close as he can get to a woman?

Then she felt a hand on her other butt cheek. Another right hand, but from a different angle.

Alyssa turned around, meeting the dark eyes of an older, Asian man. He'd be around thirty, if she had to guess. But it wasn't his appearance, but the way he looked at her that left her with an apprehensive dread, leering down to her exposed legs beneath the rim of her skirt. She tried to get away, pushing the man off her, but no sooner than she'd done that, or the first hand was back on her hip. This went on for a bit, where Alyssa would push one of the men away, only for the other to grab hold of her again.

"Stop it," she hissed, not wanting to make a scene despite being manhandled.

Her phone buzzed. Alyssa instinctively went for it, which caused her attention on the two men who so insistently tried to fondle her to diminish. With her guard down, the two didn't waste a second to take advantage of the moment by grabbing her chest.

"Hey!" she snapped. "Let go!"

Alyssa wrestled herself free from their hands, but in her distracted state she dropped her cell phone. Her first instinct was to crouch down and pick it up, but the two men's leering presence caused her to second-guess herself. She looked at them, as sternly as possible, and held her arm out, hoping to hold them back.

"Leave me alone, okay? Just leave me alone," she muttered.

The two men looked at one another and smirked. They did nothing, but their eyes were still firmly locked on the young girl, smirking at one another as she tried to find her phone blindly.

Alyssa let her eyes dart away for a second, spotting her phone in its bright pink casing immediately, then looked back at the men. She fumbled to grab it, trying her best not to take her eye off the two men who leered with hungry eyes at her. And she might have been able to get it, had a third man not snuck up behind her and lifted her back on her feet.

"Hey! Leggo!" Alyssa hissed, before the man wrapped his hand around her mouth and blocked her from speaking.

Without much effort, the man pulled Alyssa into a corner, his deed hidden by the other two men who hovered before Alyssa like sharks. Isolated from the rest of the crowd, she was at their mercy. Her protests were blocked off by the man's strong grip, but her eyes were wide with terror. Innocent and confused as she was, she literally had no idea what the man was planning.

Though the moment he took his other hand under her skirt and cupped her vulva gave her a clue.

Her eyes darted up, meeting the man's. He grinned as he licked his lips hungrily, as his fingers began to travel around the edge of her panties. He grasped her mound, then slid his index finger over the fabric that covered her clit.

"G-get off of--" Alyssa muttered briefly, before gasping.

Her knees trembled. This feeling was unlike anything before. The sensation blended together with fear caused her heart to jump. Her eyes met the man's, who grinned with a sinister gleam in his eye. It didn't take long before he increased his pace, roughly circling over her clit with his hands. He was far rougher than Alyssa had ever been when she touched herself, sometimes even pinching her bud without any care for how she reacted.

"Nnnooo...stop," she gasped, half-meaning it through her moans of pleasure, perhaps not meaning it at all. And whether or not she did mean it, that wouldn't have stopped the men.

In fact, her weak protests must have inspired them to be bolder, as the man who violated her took it even further. To Alyssa's shock, he slipped his fingers past the rim of her panties and inserted them into her soaked pussy, then removed them from within her to slide towards her clit, circling it furiously, and then sliding them back inside her. This alien feeling of something warm and rough entering her was both terrifying and exhilarating. Alyssa was wrapped up in the eroticism of what could only be called assault, strong her hand through her hair. Something was building up within her. A feeling she had felt before, in the deepest recesses of the night, whenever she muscled through her religious guilt enough to let her hand wander down between her legs, just over her pajama pants.

This was much more intense. She shivered in horror and intense delight. She felt his callused fingers burrow into her, sliding against her labia. Once or twice he let up from rubbing her, taking the skin around her pussy and slightly pinching it. At one point, overtly eager, he pushed deep into her until his finger pressed against her hymen, something which seemed to please him to no end. His fingers slipped out, and with a gesture of his head drew the other men to move in closer. They too wasted no time slipping their fingers between Alyssa's legs and manhandle her clit, labia and mound. Rough calloused fingertips caressed soft supple flesh, spreading her moisture around as her fluids ran down her leg. One man with a wicked glint in his eyes buried his fingers deep within her, then slipped out and brought those same fingers up to the girl's lips, slipping them past them and against her gums and tongue to grant her a taste of herself.

Why are they doing this? Alyssa wondered. And why is no one stopping them? Doesn't anyone see what they're doing to me?

Yet despite that reluctance and the want to break free...Alyssa could not. The rush. The sensation. The absolute delight she felt being manhandled in such a debauched way. So many hands on her most private parts. Her loins felt as if they were on fire. The only relief she would get is when one of them would briefly move their hands onto Alyssa's breast, but even then that same fiery sensation would simply sear across her chest instead.

It did not take them long to reach onto her jacket and rip it open, shooting several buttons across the bus. Her shirt soon followed, as rough fingers slipped between her shirt to tear it apart as well, then slipped her bra down roughly, digging the wire into her ribs until the fabric began to rip loose. Her breasts were on the small side, closer to the size of pomegranates than those of some of her classmates. This did not deter her assailants, who roughly took hold of her supple tits and squeezed. Her nipples were pinched, then flicked with greedy tongues. One man simply pinned her right nipple between his teeth and bit down. The pain seared through her chest...yet it seemed to delight Alyssa, driving her lustful urges even further as she shivered.

Then, it began.

So startled and taken aback was she by the rough molestation she was experiencing, that it took her a moment to recognize the feeling in her lower abdomen. She was eighteen, and had experienced this feeling several times before in those late nights, spurred on by youthful hormones and wandering fingers slipping between her legs. But the intensity! The awesome force of it all over which she had no control. The complete lack of the gentle touch as she was forcefully finger-fucked towards a climax like no other.

"Nu...no--" she muttered weakly as the last of her morality left her and she gave in fully.

The surge shot out from her loins. Her pussy, already wetter than it had ever been, surged with more fluids as her excitement rose to a fever pitch. The rough flicking of her cunt by the men's fingers had her practically spraying the floor of the filthy bus with her juices. She gasped for air, then bit her lip as she moaned loudly. She felt dirty. Used. A cheap slut taking untold pleasure from being molested in such a public place. And despite the humiliation she felt, or perhaps even because of it, she loved it.

The surge intensified.

"Aaah," she moaned.

Like lightning, a blast shot from her pussy through her body.

"Nnnnhoooo--!" she muttered between pained gasps of pleasure.

Then, as if fireworks were lit and struck her right in the heart, she climaxed. Held in place, the three men grappled with the young girl as her body convulsed from the intensity of her orgasm. Drenched in sweat and her legs pussy throbbing as it leaked its moisture from its folds, Alyssa felt as if she was about to pass out.

It was the most intense orgasm she had ever felt in her life. A lifetime of her own fingers, her phone's vibration options and other roundabout techniques she employed when masturbating were nothing compared to what she'd just felt. The combination of fear, lustful desire and shame brought her eventual climax to its zenith. Being fondled by three strange men at once in a moving bus was not something she would have ever imagined she would enjoy to this degree, but her orgasm was an absolute delight. Her knees weakened, Alyssa slid down onto her knees, fluids gushing from her throbbing pussy. She tried to collect herself, but all the strength had left her legs.

Fighting to catch her breath, Alyssa panted heavily. She hoped that the three men would leave her be now. They wouldn't possibly dare to do more to her. Not on a public bus.

Then she came face to face with the first real cock she'd seen in her life, barely an inch from her nose.

Astonished, she looked up. One of the men, a sinister smirk on his face baring his teeth, had unzipped his pants and revealed his penis to her. Alyssa recoiled, but she was with her head to the side of the corner they had maneuvered her in. He moved closer, practically pressing his hardened cock against her nose.

"You! Suck dick!" the man hissed.

Alyssa shook her head no. But the three simply laughed. The man took a more aggressive approach, grazing his fragrant cock against her cheek. Alyssa flinched, squinting her eyes as shut as she could, fighting the scent of the man's cock. With her eyes closed as they were, she did not expect the second cock to be pulled free from its constraints and slapped against her face. But it was, and it did.

"AH!" she gasped.

The three men laughed at her response, but one of them was too impatient to wait any longer, pressing the head of his cock against Alyssa's lips.

"Suck," he growled.

"No," she hissed through gritted teeth.

Alyssa tightened her lips together, blocking any chance for the man to enter her. And this strategy worked for a bit, until one of the man's compatriots took his fingers, placed them on her nose, and squeezed.

Alyssa's eyes darted wide open. She did her best to hold her mouth still, but the sudden lack of oxygen startled her. Having not taken a large enough breath, she gasped for a moment. Wasting not a moment, the man rammed his cock past the young girl's lips and into her mouth. With his hands, he grasped onto her head and kept it locked over his cock as he roughly slid back and forth into her throat. She grabbed onto his hips and dug her nails into his skin, hoping it would cause him to pause. No dice. His companions grabbed hold of her wrists and held them back, while he kept on with his violent molestation of her mouth. In fact, one of them took it upon himself to motion her wrist towards his own crotch. Alyssa noticed from the corner of her eye that he had already unzipped his pants and released his own cock, which he began to rub against her fingers.

"Hand," he laughed. "Jerk dick."

Instinctively, Alyssa found herself taking his cock into her hand. She did nothing else with it, but her holding it seemed to please the man enough to loosen his grip on her wrist. He began to slide his cock across her palm. Then, cupping her hand with his own, he guided her grip and tightened it on his shaft. Then, he thrust harder, taking pleasure in her touch and delighting in how little control she had over the hand job. That her hand could be violated in such a way she had never imagined possible. But here she was, taking a cock in her mouth and one in her hand. The third man seemed content with just rubbing his dickhead against her cheek, sometimes running it through her hair and against her ear.

Part of Alyssa prayed that this debasement would end. Another part wondered if there was more to come...and if she would take some measure of delight from that as well.

Every now and then, the man fucking her mouth would pause his thrusting motions. Not that he would remove himself from her. Far from it. He'd push down deep and hold Alyssa's head in place, forcing her to gag on his cock as he pulsated and enjoyed the soft, silky texture of her tongue and inner cheeks. Alyssa wondered if she could break free by biting him, but she never dared to do so, either from timidness...or a desire not to end her violation just yet.

Then, the man's demeanor changed, his expression going from lustful joy to an intense glare.

"You. Look at me," the man grunted, grasping her hair tighter.

For a moment, Alyssa worried that he would pull the hair from her head. She worried so much that he was going to hurt her. Their eyes met. Hers, filled with terror and tears. His, beaming with sadistic joy and lust as he continued to pound his cock past her lips and down her throat.

Suddenly, his head tilted back. His shaft trembled, then spasmed. The touch of her tongue and her debasement drove him over the edge. He gasped for air, thrust in deeper, and grunted with loud abandon.

"Aaaaaah!" he groaned.

Alyssa, young and inexperienced as she was, knew something was about to happen. But what? What was going on with this man violating her mouth?

Then she felt it. His cum, shooting thick strands down her throat.

The man fucking her mouth panted loudly, leaning his head back as he thrust his cock one more time into the young woman's throat. Warm, thick fluid filled her mouth, coating her tongue. A small stream of it escaped past Alyssa's lips and dripped down her chin. She had a faint idea of what happened from what she could remember from school and what Jennifer had shown her online. He came. He'd shot his seed into her.

She gagged, just barely stopping herself from vomiting.

The taste was foul. A bitter unpleasant residue coated her tongue. Instinctively, she swallowed the massive load, which she regretted immediately afterward. It was inside her now. His semen was now inside her.

Then, just as suddenly as the man had ejaculated, he pulled his cock from her mouth. For good measure, he slapped it across her cheek, as if he signed a job well done.

Still dazed, gasping for air as it finally re-entered her lungs, Alyssa barely noticed when the three men took her by the arms and guided her toward the back of the bus. She was too focused on trying to either spit out or, for lack of better options being in a bus and all, swallow what the man had shot inside her mouth. For a moment, she wondered if anyone had seen her, and if anyone would come to her aid. No such luck, as the men hoisted her onto the plastic seats and pushed her legs up to reveal what was beneath her school skirt; her bare young pussy and supple ass, concealed by a pair of panties soaked by her fluids that they had turned a shade darker.

"What...what are you doing?" she gasped.

Giving her no answer, two of the men raised her legs in the air, while the third man took hold of the rims of her soaked panties and pulled them past her ankles with a viscous speed. He held it to his face and inhaled deeply, then pocketed them for later use.

"No, wait!" Alyssa muttered, but any protests were blocked by a hand on her mouth.

She was mortified. In the back of that dingy bus, Alyssa's bottom was now bared to the world, held in place by the two men. They looked to the third who had relieved the young girl of her undergarments, awaiting his next command. When he waved his hand, they each took an ankle in hand and spread Alyssa's legs wide to a near-perfect 180 split. She tried to struggle free, but their grip was strong. The most she managed was to wriggle her left foot, which cost her the shoe on it as it fell from her foot and down on the floor.

12