Alyssa - The Wrong Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men stared eagerly at the bared pussy, one using his rough fingers to spread the lips apart.

"Wha--what are you doing?" Alyssa whispered, although she didn't know why she had, or why she even expected an answer.

One of the men quickly dropped to his knees and, without warning or indication, put his lips on the young girl's moist pussy. His tongue lapped her fluids with intense greed, gliding past her lips and over her clit, moistening her vulva with a passionate fury. Alyssa laid there, gasping and biting her lip as she couldn't believe the intensity of what she felt. Never had she even imagined it would feel this good, sparked on by the shame she felt for having this done to her in such an open space.

Alyssa buried her face into her hands, both to hide her tears and the reddening of her cheeks, now turned a crimson blush as she was brought onto an even more intense arousal the likes she had never felt before. This was far wilder, far more intense than their fingers had been. While she'd been brought to orgasm by their touch, this man's lips on her folds were far more pleasurable to her. She shivered as his tongue slide over her pussy lips, often slipping past them and inside her, only to then slip back out and touch her clit. Lapping at her as if his life depended on it, he pressed and circled her bud with the tip of his tongue with such finesse, that he seemed to have been practically trained in the act of pleasuring a woman in this way.

Alyssa shivered. "Ah! No, please...it's too much," she pleaded weakly.

She'd never known that people could do such a thing, let alone that it could feel so pleasurable. She looked down at the man with his face buried into her cunt, his nos resting against the few pubic hairs she left down there. He was not handsome. He bordered on being ugly. Yet the pleasure he gave her by caressing her pussy so lavishly with his tongue made her forget all about that. No, he was not the handsome young man of her dreams. But in this moment of delight, it did not matter. All she wished for was that he would continue lapping at her bud until she would come again.

All the worse when he stopped, moved away and repositioned himself. Dazed and startled by the removal of his mouth, she looked at him, spotting his hand slipping down and tugging at his pants.

With a firm grasp, he had his dick in hand, then stroked it against her bare thigh, inching towards her wet and throbbing pussy.

"You like cock?" the man asked.

"What?"

"You fuck cock much?"

"I...I don't understand. What are you saying?"

The man laughed. "Virgin?"

Alyssa didn't know why she'd answered "Yes," when she did, as it was enough incentive for the man to do what he had planned next.

With little regard for her, the man positioned himself to line his pelvis up with hers, pressed his cock against her moistened pussy lips, paused, then thrust and pushed himself inside her until all of him had vanished from sight.

Alyssa gasped, unable to make any sound outside of a high-pitched squeak, as she felt his engorged dick plunge into her. A searing pain shot throughout her lower abdomen, with bolts of lightning dashing from her pussy through her legs down to her toes, as her hymen ruptured. She could feel the blood stream out of her wet cunt, sliding down her ass. Biting her lip and squinting to push back her tears, Alyssa quietly sobbed as she was robbed of her first time. Deflowered by a stranger in the back of a dirty bus.

She covered her face with her hands, which for once were not immediately ripped away by the other two men. They seemed too occupied fondling Alyssa's exposed breasts while they jerked themselves off to her to notice the tears of their eighteen-year-old victim.

Alyssa did her best to block it out. She tried to think of other things. Deny the feelings she was feeling as the man pounded his cock into her pussy with a furious vigor. But to no avail. She couldn't ignore the sensation that jolted through her, so she tried to imagine someone else. Actors and models went through her mind. Then Ash McAllen, though she could only picture his face as she knew it, smiling and aloof, which didn't mesh with what she felt in the slightest.

It was then a dark thought went through her mind.

They're raping me. I'm being raped. Defiled. By perfect strangers. I'm...I've been ruined.

She felt like she could cry. But then at the same time, she couldn't deny how good it felt. Places within her were being touched like never before. Her toes curled with a dark pleasure as the man entered her deeper and deeper with each passing moment.

The third man's pace increased, as he slammed his cock deeper and deeper into Alyssa's pussy, his pelvis hitting hers with wild abandon as his cock-head slid past her moistened labia. She bit her lip, doing her best not to cry out. Her body was on fire. Never before had she felt such ecstasy. She could have never imagined it to be like this. Playing with herself never felt this good, nor this wrong. For that brief fleeting moment, with one cock inside her pussy, one in her hand and another hovered so close to her face as its owner furiously stroked himself, she loved it. Nothing could come close to this. The way it slid past her lips. The thrill of when it plunged inside her and made its way toward her cervix. The tingling jolts that pulsated from her clit. By all rights she should have been mortified. Utterly humiliated at this debasement of her body. But a far more powerful, younger, lustier part of herself enjoyed this. She could cry from shame and moan like a slut with joy from finally being made a woman, as her body was used by strangers as a toy.

Then the third man muttered in broken English:

"Want...baby?"

"What?" Alyssa gasped, still in the grasp of her sexual reverie, not understanding the question.

"Ah...ah...cumming inside!"

"What!" Alyssa gasped, shocked. "No! Please! Don't! Nononon--"

She tried to protest, but the second man took the opportunity to stand beside her, grab her by the hair and plunge his cock back into Alyssa's open mouth. With his legs he pinned her arms down while he held her head in place and pounded away, eager to possibly shoot off his cum down her gullet next.

With her mouth occupied, there was little Alyssa could do to stop the other man from enjoying her pussy to his heart's content. With horror in her eyes, she couldn't resist when the third man pounded faster and faster. His cock stiffened. A twitch, then a pulsating sensation that shocked its way through Alyssa's body. She heard him grunt loudly, as a sticky sensation flooded up her pussy.

Mere moments after he'd unloaded inside her, the third man pulled his cock out from Alyssa's pussy. She couldn't see, as the second man still rocked his cock inside Alyssa's mouth, but she could feel the sticky substance flow out of her pussy. Her eyes clenched, pushing back her tears of shame.

The man who violated her mouth then pulled himself from her. A thick glob of spittle and pre-cum came with it, leaving a sticky trail from Alyssa's lips that went down her chin, across her throat and onto her chest before his cock finally stopped touching her.

Out of reflex, she put her hand to her crotch, then brought it to her face, staring in horror at the thick strands of white fluid that currently filled her young cunt, the side of her palm stained red with the virginal blood of her torn hymen.

"What...what did you do?" she stammered. "What--?"

But Alyssa was cut off. Not by a hand this time around, but the second man's cock, forcefully pushed past her lips and into her throat once again. He basically mounted her like an animal, having no regard for the plastic seat digging into the girl's back or her head hitting it as he thrust into her unwilling mouth. She still laid there while he hunched himself in an awkward position just to forcefully fellate himself with her head.

The first man, having grown tired of using her hand to stroke himself with, took his cock in one hand and, with his compatriot moving aside, took her ankle in the other. With her mouth violently used, Alyssa had no chance to resist when the second man took his turn and penetrated her moistened cunt roughly.

N-no! Stop! she thought weakly, as she felt another cock enter her cunt.

Even if he could hear her thoughts, it would have been to no avail. With the same tempo as his compatriot used when he raped and deflowered the girl, he began to thrust into the young Alyssa. That her pussy was already filled with another man's cum did not seem to bother him much. The man who mounted her had been on edge too long as it was, as it took him barely a minute to convulse as his cock stiffened toward its climax.

"Aaah!" he grunted. "Make baby!"

Alyssa could not protest, her voice blocked by the dick that penetrated past her lips. She weakly flailed her hand and moaned in protest, which was soundly ignored. The man fucking her cunt sped up the pace of his thrusts as he dug his fingers into her soft skin. A grunt, a gasp and an elongated moan escaped the man as he climaxed, proceeding to shoot his load inside the once-virgin pussy.

The second man pulled out, and as he did Alyssa could feel his semen leak from her pussy and down her taint, pooling at her anus. The stranger that had just came inside her used this chance to spread her ass cheeks and grant himself a better vantage point of his handiwork.

Panting to catch her breath, Alyssa's trembling hand found its way between her legs as she cupped it. She felt the stickiness of the cum as it clung to her fingers. She brought her hand back up and beheld what now flood her moist cunt.

"What...what did you do?" she muttered. "What did you do? How...how could--?"

The two men who had just fucked her pussy laughed, pleased with their handiwork, while the third man continued to stroke himself off to the sight of the violated girl. Dazed, Alyssa looked around, trying to come to terms with that now blood and cum seeped from her where she had once been unspoiled.

Could it get any worse?

Then, without warning, the last man grabbed Alyssa by her hair and pulled her from the bench, forcing her to kneel on the floor.

"Ow!" she grunted, as her knees scraped over the floor of the bus. She kept her eyes down, looking at the dirty floor. There was gum between the grooves. Scraps of trash and a broken pencil. She'd had her first time in the most disgusting place she could have imagined. Of all the places this moment was to have happened, she'd pictured comfortable sheets and soft pillows and a warm and gentle touch. Instead, she was pushed, shoved, groped, raped and violated in a dingy vehicle that she'd never even kiss a boy in.

Then, she was rudely pulled out of her thoughts by a violent tug at her hair.

"Ow! No! What...what are you--?" she asked, but she got her answer pretty much immediately, as the man groaned loudly and shot a rope of his hot cum right into her face, striking her in the eye and coating her upper lip.

Flinching and gasping, Alyssa didn't know how to react in anything other than utter disbelief. Her left eye stung from what hit her straight on, while the rest ran down her young face. She tried to not have any of it enter her mouth, but even that she failed in, its bitter taste tingling on the tip of her tongue.

"Ah...ugh..." she moaned, trying to spit the cum out. She looked up at the men, her vision blurry and her breathing heavy. The three did not pay her any mind. They quickly pulled their pants back on and tidied their clothes.

Alyssa sat there, on her knees, on a dirty bus floor. She felt the two men's cum leak out of her onto the floor, while the last assaulter's jizz dripped down her face and onto her torn shirt, even hitting her bare chest. She shivered, as calming down from her sexual reverie caused her temperature to drop. Her nipples were hardened, glass cutters as Jennifer would call them, with one coated with the thick cum that her attackers had sprayed her with. She panted, her entire body feeling as if it were on fire. It was through her state of lustful ecstasy that she didn't even notice the three men flee the moment they had completed their defilement of the young girl, scattering and making their way off the bus.

Dazed, confused, and, in some bizarre way she couldn't explain, utterly enraptured in delight, Alyssa sat there in silence. Had she just been raped? But rape was against one's will, wasn't it? Surely it couldn't feel this good, could it? And why was that?

Then, she looked up, and met the eyes of the other passengers on the bus.

A group of them had gathered, yet kept a slight distance from the girl that had just been mercilessly fucked on the back seats. Alyssa could feel her face redden up. She was mortified. If a hole opened up beneath her feet and swallowed her up right then and there, she would have been perfectly happy. Suddenly self-conscious about her bare chest, she tried to cover herself, but it was then she remembered how both her bra and her shirt had been mercilessly ripped apart. She might as well have covered herself with a net. With no other alternative, Alyssa scooped her school jacket from the floor, now covered in footprints, and draped it over herself.

Someone, though Alyssa didn't see who, clumsily kicked her cell phone over to her. Without a second though, Alyssa grabbed it. She scrambled for her other things, which were scattered across the back end of the bus. When she finally picked up her bag, she frantically pressed the button for the bus to stop, hoping there would be a place she could get off soon enough. It took another eternity, one where many sets of eyes were locked on her, for them to finally reach a bus stop.

Alyssa looked around, nervously trying to make her way to the now-opened doors. Inadvertently, she met the eyes of an older woman, who looked at her with a toxic glare.

"Slut," the woman said, without a second thought.

Tears swelled again in Alyssa's eyes, when she was suddenly blinded by the flash from a phone's camera. Someone cheered, while another began to applaud her. Her heart stopped, and she bolted off the bus without another thought, afraid others would take pictures of their own, which would make this ordeal last forever.

She looked around, unsure of where she was and where she was going. Seeing a McDonald's, Alyssa hurried to the fast food joint, bolted into the ladies' bathroom and splashed her face with warm water. Soon, she began to cry loudly, her tears mixed into the water cupped in her hands.

Why did this happen to her? How could she just let it happen? And why, though she was now utterly humiliated, had it felt so spectacularly good?

She cupped her hand under her skirt and felt the man's cum still inside her. That was it. Her first time she had ever been with a man, and it had been brutal, devoid of any tenderness or love. It was nothing like she imagined her first time to be. She cried again, both out of shame and relief that, despite her mixed feelings and her massive orgasmic delight, it was all over.

#

One month passed.

#

A knock came against the bathroom stall door. Alyssa nearly jumped, but was somewhat relieved to hear a familiar voice on the other side.

"'Lys? You still in there?" Jennifer asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm here. I'll be right out," Alyssa said, pushing back a sob.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. I'll be right there," she said.

She listened closely, hoping to hear Jen exiting the girl's bathroom. When she had, she finally dared to look at the little plastic doohickey held between her fingers. She waited, hoping to see her fears were baseless. That she had nothing to worry about. That the whole nightmarish ordeal could be put behind her.

Then the little mark on the pregnancy test turned to a plus-cross.

END

12