Alyssa's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Alyssa is Challenged by Rebecca, is she worthy?
1.9k words
4.29
4.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct continuation of Part 1 and so if you haven't read that, I would suggest you do. This one is essentially a long explicit scene. The story picks up in the next part.

******

Alyssa's body was betraying her mind. She could feel the rising wetness between her legs. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. She couldn't help but let out a moan as Rebecca slid her fingers inside. She could feel those fingers wiggling inside her pussy. Rebecca was slow and methodical, she knew her way around a woman's pussy and it didn't take long for her to discover Alyssa's sweet spot which was indicated by another muffled moan. Her pussy squeezed around Rebecca's fingers, almost involuntarily.

Alyssa's mind was racing. She couldn't think straight. All she knew was that she felt humiliated. This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to be with Justine, not Rebecca. More than that, she was humiliated because of the way her body was reacting to this much younger woman's touch. Her body was ready to submit and it had barely been five minutes since Rebecca took control of her. Why did she allow this woman to take control of her like that? Much more importantly, why was she enjoying every little movement Rebecca made with her fingers inside her pussy?

Alyssa didn't realize but she had instinctively lifted her ass off the bed and was trying to squeeze her legs shut. Rebecca had to push Alyssa's body down and hold it in place. She put her thumb on Alyssa's throbbing clit and pressed it hard. She curled her fingers inside her pussy creating a grip of sorts. Instead of moving her fingers in and out, she moved it up and down and she did so furiously as if she was angry at Alyssa and wanted to punish her.

Maybe she was angry at Alyssa, after all Alyssa was given a task to make Rebecca cum. So far, Alyssa hadn't even touched the bald pussy right in front of her face. Rebecca was relentless in her torture of Alyssa. She never slowed down; she was moving her hand skillfully, all the while applying pressure to Alyssa's clit and her G-spot.

Alyssa was in a world of her own, she had never felt like this before. She felt out her league here. Her body was trembling, legs thrashing, chest rising and falling; she was moaning loudly and continuously. She didn't care that she was being tested. She didn't care that she won't be able to see Justine, she doesn't make Rebecca cum. All she cared about in the moment was amazing she felt in such a long time. She could feel it. She could feel the impending orgasm. She knew it was going to be a massive one. Her eyes were welling up, she shut them tight. She was writhing under Rebecca's touch. This was getting too much. She begged...

"P-Pleaaseee...Rebecca....Ma'am...Please let me cum"

"Oh Pleaseee...I beg you...Oh God...This is too much"

Tears fell down her shut eyes. Rebecca let go of her legs and grabbed the free nipple between her fingers and twisted it hard. She pulled at it and twisted it again and again and again.

"Cum...you filthy whore...cum right fucking now"

That's all Alyssa needed to hear before she let out a little scream followed by what was a thunderous orgasm. Her pussy was gushing. It's as if a fucking dam had been broken. Her body was thrashing around uncontrollably. Her mind was in a haze. It was a sight to behold. It was as if Alyssa had never orgasmed before. Rebecca let Alyssa calm down before she took her fingers out of her leaking pussy.

While Rebecca enjoyed making the older woman orgasm like never before, she was disappointed. Alyssa never even got close to Rebecca's pussy. And while she didn't expect Alyssa to make her cum, she at least expected some sort of an effort. The more she thought about it, angrier she got.

"This pathetic bitch is what caught Justine's eye? She barely lasted 10 minutes under me; how's she gonna bring any sort of pleasure to my Justine" she thought to herself.

Rebecca was still sitting on Alyssa's face as she looked down at almost still body beneath her. She smacked Alyssa's pussy tightly and twisted her nipple harder than before.

"Listen here you whore. I am not happy. You were told to make me cum and you didn't even try anything. I don't think I can allow you to see Justine. She doesn't have the time or the patience to spend with an inexperienced slut like you."

She slapped her pussy again...and again...

"I was gonna let you off easy and allow you to make me cum till your fifth orgasm, but seeing as to how you are right now, I don't think you'll survive another. If you can't handle me, how are you gonna last a minute in front of Justine."

She lowered her body a little more than it already was. Her pussy lips were now barely an inch away from Alyssa's.

"One last chance. That's all you're gonna get. And if I'm not pleased, that's it for you. You're back on the next flight."

Alyssa laid there listening to Rebecca humiliate her. She had barely recovered from her orgasm and wasn't thinking straight when her pussy got slapped for the first time. Her body was startled and so was her mind. Too many thoughts were going through her head now. Her eyes started to water. She had never been treated like this before. She felt like a cheap whore who was not good enough to please anyone.

She felt Rebecca's lips extremely close to hers. There was nothing for her to do but to submit to this woman. She had come all this way and didn't wanna go back. She lifted her head up a little and licked along the slit. She licked her pussy lips again. And again and again. She finally started to build momentum and to really work at Rebecca's pussy. She had been humiliated & degraded and all she wanted right now was some solace in the fact that she could make Rebecca cum.

Alyssa was determined to do her very best. She slid her tongue inside Rebecca's pussy and began her exploration. She liked the taste of Rebecca's wetness and was further encouraged by the fact that Rebecca had started to breathe a little harder. She had also stopped slapping her pussy. Alyssa finally moved her motion less hands and grabbed the thighs that were around her face. She pushed her tongue deeper inside Rebecca finding her pleasure centers and lapping at them as if there was no tomorrow.

Rebecca was pleasantly surprised. She didn't expect anything of Alyssa but somehow she found herself getting incredibly wet. Her pussy felt good. Alyssa knew what she was doing. She wasn't the best cunt licker Rebecca had between her legs, but she was good enough for an orgasm at the very least. But she wasn't gonna make it any easier on Alyssa. After all, she had to make sure that Alyssa was good enough for Justine.

Rebecca lifted her ass higher up, making it a little harder for Alyssa to reach her pussy. She also slid 3 of her fingers inside Alyssa's pussy which was remarkably wet. She pressed the other hand against her clit and was rubbing it furiously, while the fingers inside were pressing the g spot and wiggling around it. She could see Alyssa's body react to her touch. She could see her struggling. Rebecca was successful in breaking Alyssa's rhythm.

"You better make me cum this time, Alyssa. You won't like the outcome otherwise." She smiled to herself.

"Fucking Bitch", Alyssa thought.

This had turned into a game and Alyssa was now hell bent on not losing. She didn't understand where this fire inside her was coming from. Maybe it was an adrenaline rush of some sort. She didn't and she didn't care. Her focus was on making this arrogant bitch cum like never before. She shoved her face up in Rebecca's cunt and started lapping at her clit. She would bite it at random intervals to keep her guessing. This was working as she heard a loud moan every time she bit that clit. Her pussy was now leaking and her juices were all over Alyssa's face. She knew Rebecca was close and had started to struggle a little to hold her orgasm back.

Rebecca became much more aggressive with her assault on Alyssa's cunt. She had slid another finger in and was now stretching her pussy to the max, her hand was moving up and down at incredible pace. She could hear loud squishy noises. She was constantly slapping her clit, all the while moaning herself from whatever the fuck it was being done to her pussy. She loved the little bites and wanted more of those.

Her clit was engorged and she could no longer hold back. All she needed was one hard bite on her clit and she knew her pussy would explode. But it wasn't coming. Alyssa was now torturing her. If Alyssa had learnt anything about sex in her life; it was to delay the orgasm for as long as possible. Longer the delay, stronger it hits. She was willing to wait for as long as her tongue hurt, but she would make sure that Rebecca fucking cums all over her face, no matter what.

Rebecca grew more and more aggressive and impatient, courtesy of her delayed release. She was at the verge of a massive orgasm and she knew it. She pressed her pussy against her face. She slapped Alyssa's clit, wiggled her fingers like crazy, moved her hand like a maniac, but this Alyssa wasn't gonna give up. Rebecca could see defeat nearby. She was right there...

"Fucking do it. You fucking whore...let me cum Goddamnit...let me fuckingggg cummmm....."

"Fuckkk...fuck...fuckk...Oh Goddd...Let me cummmm...You fucking Bitchhhhh..."

Her screams were music to Alyssa's ear, who for the first time since she first arrived in London, felt in control. She would have smirked right now if her tongue wasn't buried deep inside Rebecca's throbbing wet pussy. Her nails were digging into her thighs. Her one good skill was her saving grace. It was going to prove her worthy enough for Justine, her sweet Justine. She took her tongue out and chomped on Rebecca's begging clit. She bit hard. Harder than she had before. She was grinding her teeth around it applying more pressure with every second. This was her Hail Mary and this was all she had. She heard a violent scream.

"Fuccccckkkkkkkkk....fuckkkk...fuckkk...fuckkk...fuckk...fuckingg yes...yesss....yesss....Don't stop you old cunt...don't you fucking stop now....holy shitttt...."

Her orgasm was thunderous. It hit her like a wave and made her entire body shudder. Her legs were shaking, her breathing irregular, her eyes shut tight, and she tilted her neck and looked up, feeling an intense pleasure. She was riding this orgasm to kingdom come, nothing else mattered. Her hands stopped working Alyssa's pussy and her body buckled and she finally let go, she fell to the side still shaking.

Alyssa's face was covered in Rebecca's juices. This was the first time she had seen a woman squirt. She had never been with a squirter before. She was pleased with herself. She closed her eyes and laid back. There was a smile on her face. She was relieved. She muttered ever so lightly.

"I'll get to see Justine now"

****

Third part coming soon.

I'm open to ideas, lemme know in the comments.