All Comments on '"Am I?"'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Can't tell the players without a scorecard!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Nice going down memory lane with all the characters from previous stories-loved it. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

The story twists and turns and jumps around. Just like all your stories. And as always, enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Beautiful story and has it's unexpected sadness that's heartfelt. This story brought richness in comedy, love, sadness, hope and joy. I love the character of Nina because she exudes a sexiness to the story that attracts a person sexually to her but mostly her lesbian attributes that is most attractive. Good job on the story, I loved it very much, thank you.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 2 years ago

Do you have your characters in a database? :P. Fun update to all the players in your universe. Five stars.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

Like the story just wasnt impressed with the ending. Maybe a sequel ?

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story that was very hard to follow. It needs more definition when shifting from one character to another. Other than that, a great story.

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 2 years ago

I love the way you manage to have your characters keep their own separate motivations and then interact. Giving them flaws and insecurities makes the interactions so much richer and more interesting. I can consistently lose myself in your stories and allow myself to just be carried along to find out where things end up, and I can't give much higher praise than that to any writer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If she loved Christine so damn much why didn’t she do anything to try to help her???

As for Stephanie, overreact much?

Drinking while pregnant?

Anal sex? What’s that about, if she’s just trying to get pregnant?

Racism?

This is a fuckin’ mess.

Catcher78Catcher78about 1 month ago

Great stuff great characters.

RougeAgentRougeAgent18 days ago

One of the most convoluted stories I've ever read on here!! Never edited, waste of time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.