Am I a Lesbian or Bisexual?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about half an hour when we had covered the fully dressed, the undressing, the underwear and some topless stuff I suggested we break, have a glass of champagne and review the work so far.

Mary was just in her blue panties and dark holdups at the time so I asked. "Would you like a dressing gown Mary, as we check the shots on the big screen? I can see that you're a little chilly," I said rather pointedly, looking from her breasts to her face and back again. I was clearly a little too obvious with that almost throwaway comment, for she smiled and looking at my chest replied, "Yes, I can see that it is. They seem to have a mind of their own at times, don't they Jayne."

Smiling back, I said, "Yes, that's true but it happens a lot as most clients also have other things on their minds when posing."

"What, who they are doing it for, and wondering about their reaction when they see it?"

"Yes, I guess so, amongst other things," I said as I fiddled with the camera, the laptop and the remote control for the large TV screen that was on the wall across from the table I use as a work desk in the part of the studio that was like an office.

"Here, sit on the bench," I told her, patting the wooden bench beside me facing the screen.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed when a shot of her removing her top came up. "That's amazing," she went on staring intently at herself. This was quite a common reaction from clients, as seeing yourself in a huge form on the screen is quite an experience. I knew how they felt, as recently I had put shots of myself on there and with an arrogance I didn't know I possessed, I had masturbated looking at those interspersed with shots of Charlotte masturbating. I had no lovers or fwbs at the time!

As Mary and I looked at shot after shot of her in increasingly less clothes my body started tingling everywhere. I had not experienced such sensations before from sitting next to anyone.

It was quite a bizarre situation. I was fully dressed in the white jeans and black shirt, with my boobs bare under it and, of course as always, wearing my obsession four-inch heels. Mary had put on the white, silky, mid-thigh-length dressing robe but had left it undone so as she moved it slid away from her breasts, baring them. Our legs were almost touching as I pressed the remote control moving from one shot to the next. So, I had the live version of her next to me and the shots on both the laptop and the big screen. It was a very heady and erotic, almost a surreal situation. Glancing at Mary when she was staring intently at one of the shots of her, I saw that her nipples were stunningly hard.

When we finished the mid-way run through, as I called it, I said trying hard to keep any huskiness out of my voice, "How about some in just the holdups now Mary?"

As usual, I hadn't discussed with her how far she wanted to go with the shots and whether she wanted to include nude, open leg, touching and whatever in the package. From the still quite brief experience in this field I had found it worked better to just let things happen and I was hoping that this would be the case with Mary.

"So, you want me to take my knickers off, do you?" she asked with a slight grin as she held my gaze.

"Yes, and I am sure Pete will love what we show him. That is, of course Mary, if you want to go that far................," I said, pausing before putting my hand on top of hers on the table and adding, "or further?"

She didn't move her hand away but turned to look at me, with the movement causing the robe to open so that both of her boobs were bare. She and they seemed to be staring at me invitingly. We looked at each other for a moment or two before she slowly pulled the robe back around her and said quietly, "Let's just see how we go, shall we Jayne?"

"Of course, Mary, it's your show. I just aim the camera," I said as we both moved our hands away and stood up.

"With the robe on or off?" she asked.

"How about leaving it on tied at the waist for a few shots, then with it undone with the white contrasting with the dark of your stockings?"

"Ok," she said saying with a cheeky but restrained grin. "I thought you were going to say the dark of something else."

I didn't get what she meant at first and she must have seen that from the puzzled look on my face, for pushing her pretty blue panties down she said in almost a whisper, "I thought you might have meant this," as she revealed her full thatch of hair that was almost black.

Although practically all the women who I had 'boudoired' had wanted nude shots and most of them had pubic hair, I couldn't help, probably visibly and audibly, gasping as Mary shrugged the robe off, let that fall to the floor, pushed her knickers down to mid-thigh and stood with one hand on her hip and the other on her panties. Striking the pose that she had taken when fully dressed with her left hip pushed up and out and her right leg bent, she stared at me but said nothing. It was a breath-taking moment. I simply stared back and forgot to shoot but she mumbled, "OK", which brought me back to my senses and I focused the camera on her and took several shots before saying, "Wonderful stuff love, shall we take them off completely now?"

"We?" she questioned smiling and going on with. "Ok, my pleasure," as she elegantly slid the knickers down her legs, which through the viewfinder looked impossibly long and beautifully shaped. Equally elegantly raising first her right, then her left foot, she stepped out of them and, holding them by her hip, looked right into the lens of the camera and said with a huskiness in her voice that hadn't been there before, "How do you want me now, Jayne?"

The tone and content of the question made me gulp and I croaked, "Would you turn around please, as I am sure like most men, Pete adores your bum."

"He may but doesn't tell me that, although like most men I guess he has his hopes."

I didn't like to ask what the hopes were for, but focused my attention and the camera on the glorious, pert roundness of Mary's stunning ass.

The further the shoot progressed the more I felt the atmosphere becoming heavier and laden with sexual undertones. I was feeling increasingly aroused and I knew that I was soaked and my nipples were pounding. I couldn't tell, and to be honest I didn't really in some ways, want to find out, whether Mary was feeling the same. As I took shot after shot of her in just the dark stockings and heels, at the back of my mind were two things: could this go further and become physically sexual, and secondly what might that do to my burgeoning business if word got around that I fucked the clients or that I was a dyke? I had no answers to either.

We stopped for a while as we both sipped our unfinished glasses of fizz.

"So, Mary, are you happy so far?" I asked, moving the video camera on its tripod.

"Yes, Jayne very er,...... so far," she said softly after pausing and staring at me.

"Anything you particularly want me to take?"

"No, er, no thanks," she said rather hesitantly, making me think there was something else she wanted to do.

I didn't think it was right to ask so I suggested, "perhaps a few for him on the bed naked?"

"What, as if we're making love? Er, not we, I didn't mean us Jayne. I meant Pete and me making love," she said rather hurriedly with that enigmatic grin on her face.

Smiling, I replied, "Yes love, I guessed that, so shall we? We've got ten minutes or so left although I don't have another shoot today, so we can overrun if you want."

Moving over to the bed, she sat on the edge and slid her stockings off so that she was naked. Having now run quite a few boudoir sessions in which most of the women had been naked in close proximity to me, I should have been, and thought I was, used to it and that it wouldn't affect me. But Mary was doing something to me. As I snapped away when she stretched and bent her lovely legs while her glorious nudity was in front of my eyes, I felt a warmth spreading over me. My unfettered breasts seemed to get heavier and fuller and I felt a tingling all over my body, particularly in the base of my stomach and down the inside of each thigh. I tried to resist at first but had to admit it was arousal and that this lovely young creature was turning me on. My predicament was whether it was intentional on her part or was I seeing things that were not really there? Well, things were clearly there, for she was now naked and sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs crossed and arms straight out behind her supporting her as she leaned back a little. And that, of course, thrust her breasts out, with her clearly inflamed nipples seeming to be like beacons as her entire demeanour presented a totally provocative picture to me. Again, she was staring at me with that enigmatic, almost Mona Lisa-ish smile as if saying, 'come on I dare you if you're brave enough.'

Now the ball was firmly back in my court, and I was being tempted, perhaps unintentionally, to return it across the net to the bed on which Mary was now lying flat on her back. Shooting away I said huskily, "Give me that look Mary," not realising that she wouldn't know what I meant. She wouldn't know that I had seen, or thought I had seen in her expressions an 'I want to be fucked' look.

"What look?" she asked as her hand brushed across her breasts and she looked at me with exactly the look I was talking about.

"The one you'd give Pete as you writhe on the bed waiting for him."

"Might be a long wait."

"Why, is there a queue?" I somewhat thoughtlessly asked as I took close-ups of her hand cupping her breast. At the same time through the viewfinder, I saw such a smouldering expression on Mary's face that I actually did physically wet myself, fortunately not with wee but with my feminine juices. I touched myself and was relieved to find that it hadn't soaked my jeans.

"I think one's starting Jayne," she said in barely a whisper as she did indeed writhe on the bed now, holding both her breasts and clearly squeezing them. Her eyes were half closed and her mouth was open a little, with her tongue licking her upper lip.

"Yes babe, yes," I gasped, "that's it, that's the look, you look fantastic," I went on moving close to the bed, standing over her and taking downward shots of her face, hands, breasts and body.

"You mean this look?"

"Yes. Exactly that. It fantastic."

"It's my 'I-want-sex' look that Pete usually ignores."

"You mean your 'fuck me' look?" I asked, my temperature now rising almost to boiling point.

Staring right into the camera lens, she was pinching both nipples as she slowly opened her legs and said, "Yes Jayne, it's my 'fuck me now' look."

Never having been in such a seduction situation before, well certainly not with a woman, I wasn't sure I was reading the signals correctly. I didn't dare get it wrong as that could ruin my burgeoning boudoir business. As she lay there with her legs slightly parted I could see the pinkness of her shiny lips through the thatch of dark hair. I was pretty sure they were wet but that wasn't conclusive proof of availability as several other clients had been wet at this stage of their shoot. Nevertheless, I focused on her lips and took several shots of her pink wetness. If nothing else, they would provide wonderful masturbation material for later, perhaps as soon as she left, I thought as I muttered, "Lovely positions Mary, you really are such a natural."

I emotionally kicked myself for slightly changing the subject away from the 'fuck me now' look topic. As I moved around the bed to get different angles, I was wracking my brain to think of how I could get the chat back onto that topic. How I could create the situation where she was promoting the idea and not me?

"You really think so Jayne?"

"Yes, very much so, you could get a job modelling."

"What you mean by pouting my 'fuck me' look?" she said, pouting it.

"Yes, it looks so real," I said, taking the camera away from my eye and holding it down by my waist as I looked at her and, raising my eyebrows, blurted without thinking, "is it?"

"What do you think Jayne?"

"I really don't know," I stammered feeling so turned on but also very nervous as she replied, "Oh yes I think you do know Jayne. I think you know very well."

We were both quiet looking at each other for a moment or two until I stammered, "Do you Mary? Do you really think I know?"

She didn't reply but simply laid back, raised her knees, opened her legs a little and said in a husky whisper, "Yes Jayne, I think we both know, don't we?" as she cupped her pussy with her hand. Quickly lifting the camera and focusing it, I took a few shots of her fondling herself as she closed her eyes and ran her tongue along her top lip before adding, "And there's plenty of room on the bed Jayne, why don't you join me?"

To hear that invitation was such music to my ears. I felt elated that somehow, albeit more by luck than judgement, I had not only got the ball back into her court but also was being invited to join it there. Taking the strap of the camera from around my neck I placed it carefully on a table and looking at Mary who had now opened her eyes I said in almost a whisper, "Really Mary, you really want me to do that?"

"Yes Jayne, yes I do very much, please."

My heart was pounding so loud I was sure she'd hear it. I was so excited and pleased, not to mention relieved, that I knew I no longer needed to hide my interest and desire. I moved closer to the bed and stood with my knees pressed against it as she looked up at me. Suddenly I felt bold. Not dominant or in control but more of a partner and not the silent seducer I had been until now. I thought that I should say something, but nothing came readily to mind so I just alternated my gaze between looking at her hands on her breasts and between her legs and her eyes that seemed to be boring into mine. Instead of speaking, and without really even thinking about what I was going to do, I felt my hands fumbling at the buttons of the blouse and one by one I slipped it open. Pulling the blouse out from the waist of my jeans, I opened it completely, slid it off my shoulders and dropped it on the bed. The look of desire and, I guess, lust in her eyes thrilled me so much as I put one knee onto the bed and smiled. "OK Mary?"

"Oh yes Ms camera woman, very, very OK, come here," she almost cooed smiling at me and holding her hands out towards me.

Then I was on the bed and in her arms.

As with most, maybe all, lovemaking the first kiss is the sweetest well, the most exciting at least. As we squashed our bare breasts and mouths together, all thoughts of 'normal' sex, of whether I was bi and if this was wrong, simply faded away and I gave myself into loving this extraordinary woman's body.

I was slightly on top of her, though not fully as I was half on my left side and she on her back meaning that my right breast pressed against her left boob with the nipples rubbing together. Her arms were around me and she was running her soft hands up and down my back and edging them into the slightly too tight waist band of my jeans.

I had now lost my inhibitions and felt that I could participate more fully in this and be more of an equal. Although still nervous, I rather tentatively at first brushed my hand across her pert breast on which her prominent nipple seemed to be beckoning me and seemed so ready to be sucked. But our positions prevented that, yet, and in any case my mouth was busy being enjoyed by hers.

"I had no idea Jayne," she whispered.

"What?"

"That you liked women."

"I don't really Mary."

"Huh," she muttered, breaking the kiss.

"It's just you."

"You have been with others, haven't you?"

"Mmmmmm," I hummed non-committedly squeezing her breast more confidently and firmly as her hand slid further into my jeans. She grunted and pushed her breast against my hand. At the same time, her fingers found and stroked the cheeks of my ass.

"Oh, baby you are a dirty little bitch, aren't you?" she whispered into my ear as her hand discovered my lack of panties. "Was that just in case of this happening?"

That made me giggle. "No, just to avoid vpl's in these tight jeans," I replied.

"And why no bra then?"

"To help clients relax, and build the atmosphere," I replied truthfully as she cupped my right tit with her other hand.

"Well with these beauties," she said squeezing it, "you certainly did both of those and more."

"More?"

"Yes, when I first got here and saw those big tits wobbling away unfettered in your blouse, I wanted you."

"Well now you've got me, haven't you?"

"Have I Jayne?" she said almost in a growl as she pushed me onto my back, bent over my body and sucked my swollen bud of a nipple into her mouth.

It had been so long since my last adventure with a woman. But it really was like riding a bike and what to do, the sensations and feelings came back to me so vividly and quickly. Lying on the bed with my breasts bare and wearing just my tight, white jeans and strappy four-inch heels, Mary was alongside me leaning over my body. One hand was stroking my face and hair carefully avoiding, I noticed thankfully, dislodging my glasses as her mouth feasted on my breasts and nipples. Her other hand had gravitated downwards and was now cupping my mound through the jeans. The combination of what she was doing was sending shock waves of pleasure through me. I wanted to respond but my supine position almost prevented that and I was, I realised with some excitement, almost helpless and at her mercy. I was, though, able to slip one arm around her so that my hand could fondle and stroke her slender back and pert bottom and that gave me lovely feelings.

Our gazes kept meeting and we both smiled and raised our eyebrows though we hardly spoke but both of us made low mewing and sighing noises. Holding my gaze with an intensity I had rarely seen in a lover's eyes before, I felt her hand running upwards along the flies of my jeans. Her fingers found the waistband and edged inside. Then they stopped as she kissed me. Holding our mouths together, I felt her hand slipping into my jeans, down my tummy. I breathed in giving her more room and better access to where we both wanted it to be which was on my cunt.

"Mmmmmm feels nice," she whispered as her fingers reached my mound and stroked its bareness.

I smiled and replied, "I'm pleased you like it."

"Maybe I should get it done."

"Be very happy to help," I smiled as her fingers found my wetness and her teeth found my nipple.

"Mmmmm, I might take you up on that. Perhaps that's another service you could offer as part of the boudoir package."

"Good idea. Perhaps I will."

We stopped chatting as she gently rubbed around my clit sending storms of sensations right through my body. Then she stopped, moved her position, slipped her hand out from inside my jeans and whispered, "now for the big reveal Jayne," as she flipped the brass button at the top of the zip undone and whispered, "Ok lovey?" as she pulled the zip slowly down.

"Yes, Mary very ok," I sighed as I felt the zip opening up and my bare stomach being exposed to her gaze.

"Lift up baby," she whispered, her mouth so close to my ear that I could feel her breath on it and then her tongue licking it.

I lifted myself up from the bed so that she could peel my jeans down until they were around my ankles, then she muttered, "I'll think we'll leave these sexy shoes on." We struggled the jeans around them and off, and I lay there naked apart from the strappy sandals. "Oh yes Jayne, you look lovely, good enough to eat," she grinned, adding, "But we can leave that for later," as she kissed each of my nipples and ran her fingers along my soaked slit before pushing one, then two, into me. My body reacted immediately and I bucked like a horse being broken in. As if with a mind of its own, my bottom raised itself as I arched my back and pressed down on the bed with my arms and gripped the sheet with my hands. At the same time, I involuntarily opened my legs a little and raised my knees as she began to finger fuck me and asked. "Ok Jayne?"