Am I a Lesbian or Bisexual?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Mary, yes it's gorgeous," I groaned gripping her wrist and pushing her fingers deeper into me as I started to cum. I groaned, "kiss me, Mary."

Her mouth descended on mine and as my orgasm exploded, we kissed deep and long.

We lay side by side with me on my back and Mary on her front as the shuddering throughout my body gradually subsided. She slipped her fingers out of me and stroked my inner thighs, wetting them with my own sexual lubricants. At the same time, she planted little kisses all over my face, shoulders, chest, the swell of my boobs and my nipples. It was a really lovely and hugely erotic situation.

With a massive surge of excitement, I was beginning to realise that I was now out of my depth. Mary was clearly so much more experienced than me. She was taking over, leading and dominating me and controlling what we were doing. It was so different to the girl-on-girl stuff I had previously experienced and I was loving it.

She let me recover and slowly the shaking stopped, my breathing calmed down and my body regained its usual balance. I felt a glow going through me and an enormous sexual attraction to this somewhat mysterious young woman. I wanted more. 'More of what, though?' I asked myself as her mouth, lips, tongue and fingers rekindled the sexual fires that had just given me such a powerful orgasm.

"Ok baby?" she asked slipping her arm around my shoulders and moving her body half on top of mine. "Was it good?"

"Oh God yes Mary, it was fantastic, I don't know what happened, do you?"

Smiling, she brushed her lips across mine and said quietly, "Yes Jayne, yes I do know, I know exactly what happened." For a moment or two, I thought we were at cross purposes as I meant how had it gone from me sexually propositioning her to her sexually thrilling me? She was clearly thinking along different lines as she went on, "It's simple lovey, I finger-fucked you to a lovely orgasm and it was what you wanted wasn't it?"

I returned the lips brushing and replied, "Yes, Mary yes, I suppose I did, and it was wonderful, thank you."

"And you want more, don't you?" she whispered, her mouth finding my nipple, sucking that into her mouth and then biting it with just the perfect amount of pressure to send signals through me. But signals of what? At first, I didn't answer her question. It seemed pointless and unnecessary as I was lying naked with her on a bed as she did such wonderful things to my breasts. I held her head with my fingers in her hair pulling the wondrously pleasure-giving mouth firmer against my body as a simple, "Yes!" slipped out of my mouth. She needed little further encouragement. Her head simply kissed and licked its way down my body, stimulating my breasts, chest, navel, stomach and gloriously and inevitably, my clit. She pressed her tongue around it, licking, sucking and kissing the sensitive stalk of seemingly innocuous flesh before wonderfully gently chewing it as she slid her fingers back inside me. But this time that was different. Different because this time they went into both holes at the same time. No one had ever done that to me before. I may well have screamed with excited pleasure as one or more went into my cunt and another into my ass while her mouth did such wondrous things to my clit. The inevitable happened. Another even stronger orgasm exploded and I clung to her somewhere but I was so aroused I wasn't sure where, until she dangled her breasts over my face and said rather gruffly, "Suck 'em bitch."

Even now, looking back on that incident, I can hardly believe what was happening. My body seemed as if it were being sexually stimulated everywhere. It was as if Mary was taking me over utterly and completely, I was being sexually captured, kidnapped and devoured. And I loved every second of it. I cannot think of anything that could possibly be more erotic and stimulating than what she was doing. Mary was now pumping one or maybe two fingers up and down my cunt as another probed into my ass, while she sucked, licked and chewed my engorged clit and pinched and pulled my nipples. Naturally I climaxed. It would have been impossible not to. I wanted to cum and cum and cum as I gave myself body and soul to this captivating and ultra-sexual woman. But it was a climax the like of which I had not experienced before. After starting to finger and lick me she quickly started the shuddering and emotional turmoil of an orgasm. But unlike most I'd had before she didn't soar me up to a peak, tip me over the edge and let me slither down the other side. No, Mary took me almost to the top and stopped. She then kept me there for what may have been a few minutes or an hour; I had no idea as time ceased to exist in any meaningful form. It just went on and on and on and it was absolutely fucking marvellous. Then after what seemed an age of amazingly intense sexual activity, she slowly brought me back to earth holding me in her arms with my face cradled between her breasts and her hand stroking me back to equilibrium.

"Oh my God Mary, what are you doing to me?" I groaned as I slowly came back to normal although my heart was still pounding, my breasts felt as though they might explode and I had mini waterfalls of juices running down my thighs.

"Giving you exactly what your body and mind have been crying out for," she smiled trailing the back of her fingertips across my nipples. "Right?"

Holding her hand and pressing it against my breast I smiled back and muttered. "I really don't know Mary, but if I had known such stuff was available, I would have wanted it sooner."

"Not had much lady play then?"

"No, not really, just here and there, sort of now and then."

Leaning over and kissing me she whispered, "Well now you know love, you can have it whenever you want, you've got my number."

"How about some more Champagne?"

"Mmmm that sounds lovely, my three favourite bs."

"Sorry, what's that?"

Smiling, she replied. "Bubbles, boobs and bed, what could be better?"

"Well, I've one of those and now I'll get the other," I replied rolling almost onto all fours and starting to crawl across the bed. As I did Mary leaned forward and playfully, though quite firmly smacked my bottom and said.

"Oh make that four, bums as well."

I went to the table, filled our glasses and returning to the bed handed one to Mary and sat beside her. We sipped the Champagne and chatted about nothing in particular though she expanded on her marital issues which sounded quite serious to me.

"So do you think the boudoir photo will help?" I asked.

"Depends what they're like I guess."

"Mary they'll be great, I promise. He'll love them."

"I'm not so sure actually. I'm now not sure I'll even tell him."

"Really, why not?"

"Well, you should guess."

"How should I?"

"Well, this," she said softly, licking my nipple and then kissing my breast as she whispered. "Not really fair play is it to show him photos just before I finger-fucked the photographer, is it?"

That made me smile and as I did, I pulled her face against my boob. "I guess not."

"So, in that case Jayne, maybe I should finger-fuck you again. What do you think?"

"Mmmmm, sounds like a good idea to me."

"Ok, get right on the bed and sit facing me with your legs open and straight out in front of you," she told me in a controlling and directive manner that quite appealed to me. I did as she said and sat like that looking at her. She took up a similar position but slid her legs over mine so that the backs of her knees were resting on the tops of my legs roughly mid-way between my knees and hips. Our faces and breasts were no more than two feet apart. It was a hugely intimate position. Looking right into my eyes she took held of my hand and slowly moved that towards her. I wasn't sure what she was going to do until I felt her wetness. She had put my hand right on her cunt. Still staring into my eyes, and with that enigmatic half-smile on her face, I watched and felt my hand doing the same to hers.

"Now do me Jayne," she whispered as her fingers found and rubbed my clit. It felt as though I had received an electric shock, so acute were the sensations. Without thinking I responded by rubbing around her clit and lips. Closing her eyes, she groaned. "Yes babe, yes right there, now wank me and make me cum."

As we masturbated each other, so the feelings quickly built up and we accompanied our frigging of the other by bending forward and rubbing our breasts together. I felt pleased when her breathing got heavier and her groans louder as she started to climax slightly before me. That was, I guess, to be expected as she'd made me cum big time just a few minutes ago. Nevertheless, I wasn't far behind her, and soon we were writhing against the other's fingers as we shared a beautiful, mutual orgasm.

After our bodies and minds had returned to normal, Mary became rather business-like. The romance and intimacy had gone. She asked where she could shower and went to the bathroom, did what she had to, and returned wrapped in a towel. "Take a few like this," she as good as ordered me. I shot her from several angles adjusting the towel so that there was just a 'hint of pink', then a full nipple on show. I asked her to wrap the towel around her waist so she was topless, then to hold it up but pulled open. She struck up the poses with confidence and tremendous poise.

"Got any free time later this week?" she asked as I watched and took shot of her dressing.

"You want another boudoir?" I asked rather naively.

"No, I want to fuck you, Jayne."

Her words roared through my head sending surges of desire or maybe even straight lust through my body. I almost responded by asking 'why not do that now?' but sexual decorum stopped me. Instead, with shaky hands I checked my online diary and we agreed to meet two afternoons later. I typed 'Mary 2nd session' into the laptop.

It wasn't until she had gone that I realised the video camera had been on throughout the entire session. I had everything we had done on film and boy, did I have fun watching myself being fingered to that first orgasm, then seeing the two of us together.

*

Mary was wearing a mid-blue, nearly A-line dress. It was sleeveless, with a low neckline and the hem was about six inches above her knees. As she swanned in saying hello and how good it was to be back again, she looked great and immediately took control. "Come here," she said standing by the bed. I was in my usual uniform of tight jeans, again white ones without back pockets and a silky, yellow blouse. I wasn't wearing any underwear and I knew that the rather tight blouse would show the shape of my boobs and my nipples that had hardened immediately she walked in.

I did as she told me and walked over to where she was standing. She was perhaps two or three inches taller than me and we stood with our breasts almost touching. "Did you think I would come?" she smiled.

"Yes, and I hoped so too," I replied as she ran her fingertips down my cheek and across my chin then up and onto my lips where she paused with her forefinger pressing lightly right on the centre of my bottom lip. Holding my gaze with an intense looking stare she pulled on it so that it rolled down and over exposing my teeth. It was a simple gesture but one of extreme eroticism to me, although I wasn't absolutely sure why. She rolled the lip so it bent over onto my chin several times and then rubbed a finger of the other hand along the wet inside of it. I stood there almost mesmerised as Mary fondled my lips which was something no one had done to me before. Already fairly aroused with the anticipation, the sight of Mary in her pretty dress, and now what she was doing, I felt so turned on. I knew that she was taking control, priming me and maybe testing me; I wasn't sure but as she put one hand behind my head and gently pulled me, I felt wonderful and completely under her spell.

"Ok Jayne, now we fuck," she surprised me by muttering.

At first, I wondered whether she meant with a strapon, not that I had ever used nor even seen one, and rather ridiculously and certainly not in a very grown-up way, I replied, "How Mary?"

"Just do as you're told and all will become clear and believe me Jayne, it'll be a fuck to blow your mind," she said quietly as she took a few steps backwards and away from me. Still holding my gaze with the intensity of when she'd lip fondled me, she reached down, took hold of the dress on both sides down near the hem and slowly pulled it up her body. I watched in utter amazement and even greater excitement as it uncovered her thighs that I noticed were tanned with no bikini lines, the thatch of dark, nearly black pubic hairs, the wet pinkness poking through them, her delightfully flat stomach and pert breasts. Then it was going over her head and she dropped it on the bed and flaunted her nudity at me as she whispered, "Now you'll find out. Get undressed."

I was quite surprised both at how Mary had taken her dress off so she stood before me in just her heels, and her ordering me to undress. In my vague thoughts about what might happen after she arrived, I had thought it would be lots of kissing, slowly undressing each other and a romantic atmosphere and setting. This was not that. This was all about sex, just sex and lust of course, but certainly not romance. But then, I thought as I undid the buttons on my blouse, we were not romantically involved. I hardly knew Mary; in fact, we didn't really know each other at all. But and it was a massive but, we were attracted to each other. Even as I bared my full breasts to her gaze, I was ogling her and lapping up her long, shapely legs, her pubic thatch, her pink lips, flat stomach, nice tits, aroused nipples and her stunning face.

"Come on get those fucking jeans off," she said with that half smile on her face as she stared intently at my breasts and murmured, "mmmm lovely."

I was feeling many things, but the overriding one as I fiddled with the button and zip on my jeans was nervousness, which was making my fingers shake and thus made getting the zip undone difficult. But I did it and I slithered the tight jeans down my legs, over my strappy heels and off. That caused a bigger, though not full, smile on Mary's face and a low, "nice," to slip out from her mouth.

Now, with both of us naked apart from our heels, she did kiss me. Taking me into her arms and burying her breasts in mine so that our nipples were pressing together, her mouth seemed to devour mine. Unlike most lovers I have kissed, she didn't work up to a passionate kiss but started with her mouth open and her tongue finding and probing against mine. I was almost overwhelmed. That wasn't just by what she was doing with her mouth, which in itself was quite remarkable, although it has been my experience that women generally kiss better than men, it was her whole approach. She was writhing her boobs into mine, pushing our nipples together and grinding our stomachs and pubic mounds against each other. At the same time, her hands were all over my back and buttocks culminating in her pulling my cheeks apart and pressing her finger right on my bum hole. It was new, it was different, it was very full on, and I loved it. I was like a puppet with her pulling my strings, which in this case were the cheeks of my ass.

Despite being very much the follower, I picked up quickly on the mood and I was soon using my hands and running them over this delicious young woman's body. For some inexplicable reason I was finding an unusual and strong physical attraction to her pert beautifully shaped ass. I gripped each cheek and squeezed them, causing her to push forward tighter and harder against me. This seemed to spark something in her. Perhaps it was a desire not to be outdone and a wish to demonstrate who really was in charge, but as I grasped her butt, she pushed forward so that the backs of my legs were pressed against the bed. Pushing against me even harder, I sank backwards until I was sitting on the bed with her standing between my now opened legs. But still she pushed. This caused me to sink back further until I was lying flat on the bed with my opened legs from the knees downward hanging over the side. She was kneeling between them but quickly moved so that she was on top of me.

"Move up the bed lovey," she ordered.

With some difficulty I managed to wriggle and shuffle my way up the bed until my legs and feet were completely on it. Mary moved with me and when we were settled, she rolled right on top of me. Slipping her knee between my thighs she pushed them open, though to be fair that wasn't difficult, as I showed no resistance. She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face between my neck and shoulder, kissing and licking me there. Manoeuvring herself so she was fully on top of me, just as most of my male lovers had been, she squirmed her breasts against mine and thrust her crotch at me. Somehow, she managed to get us as good as clit to clit and then started to fuck me. Surging up and down, again just like my male lovers have, she began to carry out what she had promised; and that was to fuck me. Again, just as my new male lovers discover, it didn't take long for me to boil over.

"Oh God Mary, what are you doing to me?" I groaned as my orgasm started, probably no more than a couple of minutes after her hairy mound had pressed against my baldness.

"Fucking you babe, just as I said I would," she replied smiling and surging forward with a long thrust and stopping with our faces touching. She grasped both my breasts at the same time and squeezed quite hard, almost roughly, hurting me a little. But that didn't seem wrong or out of place. In fact, it felt just right, and I arched my back, pushing my boobs firmer into her hands as she writhed our pubic mounds and clits together. "So, cum bitch, cum for me now," she said in a near growl.

Giggling a little I replied, "Your word is my command ma'am," just as my orgasm exploded. My body was wracked with a series of uncontrollable convulsions, and it felt as though the top of my head would be blown off. It went on and on and was probably as strong and powerful as any orgasm I'd had, certainly that I could remember. At last, it subsided, and I lay still as my breathing returned almost to normal, thinking that we would rest for a while. But I was wrong, and instead of rolling off and lying beside me, Mary sat up and slid one leg between us and upwards so our clits and the lips of our pussies pressed together. Then again, she started the fucking movements so that we rubbed clit to clit and cunt to cunt.

It really was a stupendous sensation. I felt almost as if I were being fucked but there was nothing inside me. The strangest, and in some ways at the time most worrying, aspect was that I didn't miss it. As I lay there being totally controlled, dominated and fucked by her I suddenly thought, 'if I don't miss a cock when being fucked, does that make me a lesbian?'