Am I Awake?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie stood up beside me and dropped her jeans and panties as she did. I felt her hot, slimy pussy grind against my naked hip, Debbie's own hand completely wet and gyrating thrust in and out of herself. With her other hand, I felt her grab the other side of my neck and fasten her warm mouth, with it's sharp little nascent teeth around my throat.

The deep green eyes of the kneeling woman suddenly opened and stared up, not at me but straight over my shoulder at Debbie. I could feel Debbie's needle sharp teeth fastened hard upon my throat but she did not bite down. The warning and the instruction from the kneeling woman, although silent was palpable. Then Debbie released me and fell back on the floor, shouting, her hips bridging up as she fingered herself hard with both hands clamped over her pussy. Debbie's eyes stayed fixed on the woman, writhing as she came and came again.

In my own final moment of ejaculation, I instinctively pushed myself hard into the deadly mouth, holding the back of the woman's head. I felt myself expand and expend and all at once feared the killer bite that was surely to come as the teeth clamped shut, however it never came. Her mouth remained soft and supple. She seemed to settle back down, returning to the peaceful kneeling position, green eyes gently closed once more. Her hands released me and relaxed back down on to her thighs in silence as I fell away from her, back onto the floor in shock.

"Oh my god, that was so intense", gasped Debbie, one her hand still thrust all the way round herself, cupping with a couple of fingers disappearing between pussy lips. "I thought she was going to bite it off."

For my part, I couldn't speak for a few moments, I was simply spent, physically and emotionally. It was all I could do to lie motionless, looking up at the impassive beauty that remained kneeling just as she had been throughout.

I tried to get up but all of a sudden either tiredness just overcame me or I simply fainted, I don't know which. The cold, hardness of the slate floor against the flat of my yielding palm was the last I remembered.

— — —

(12)

When I came to, it was with my face turned against the polished oak of the kitchen table. I was slumped forward in one of the chairs that sit around it. Debbie was sitting on the other side to me. She was nibbling a bit of toast and reading the paper. She didn't look concerned, she just smiled up at me and went back to her reading.

Debbie batted away my questions of how I got up to the kitchen and how long I'd been out for by dropping a bombshell. She had moved the flights to the next morning. As if to make her point, she twisted her wrist towards me to show me the time. It was late, really late in the evening, so much in fact that even if we had hit the road and driven as quickly as possible, it would have been touch and go whether we would have made it in time for the plane. The fact that she had cancelled the tickets on what had been a busy Sunday night flight meant that there really was no point. It meant another night in the house.

Debbie just looked at me with a face of stone as I had a minor panic attack in front of her. I don't remember exactly how my ranting went but she quietened me into submission by simply pointing out of the kitchen window into the black night. As I stared, a figure in the garden moved, triggering the security light. It was her, standing there in her cloak, hood pulled down, hair gently ruffled by the wind. She just stood in the middle of the lawn and stared back.

"What's she doing?" I asked Debbie, half rhetorically.

"Nothing", came the distracted reply from across the kitchen. "She's just waiting. She's hungry."

I looked back over to Debbie who smiled across at me. She idly widened her lips to expose one of her baby fangs and ran her finger over the tip.

"I'm hungry too you know."

I didn't really know what to say so I pretended not to understand the implication. As I strode back across the kitchen, offering instant noodles or an order of some take-out or a restaurant dinner or another steak, I softly picked up Kelvin's green book and headed out of the kitchen. Debbie got up and followed me, explaining through giggles that she wasn't really in the mood for any of that.

She didn't realise where I was going until the final few yards as I sprinted the last paces into Kelvin's room. I turned to see Debbie yell in fury as some seemingly invisible barrier stopped her at the door frame to Kelvin's room.

"Let me in you fuck. Tell me I can come in," she screeched in anger as she searched around the rim of the door for whatever it was that was stopping her entering the room.

With that, I knew I had a chance and that there was probably more vital information in the book so I slammed the door and carried the book over to the bed. I was intent on just staying in there for the night and reading carefully from page one through to the end. Behind me Debbie just pushed the door back open. She had changed tacks, she was kneeling on the floor sobbing and pleading just to be let in, to get away from the woman outside. She could feel that the woman was coming.

I couldn't think of any better alternative than to go into the ensuite with my book and shut the door there. I tried to ignore the pleas coming from outside.

As the night wore on, I progressed through the book but tiredness also started to catch up with me again. Debbie had gone quiet quite some time ago and I could feel my head starting to nod periodically in the stuffy little ensuite. I had gathered from the book that I was reasonably safe as long as I stayed in Kelvin's room and on no account invited anyone in. It seems that there was a danger however that if I fell asleep then the creature would be able to lead a dream in a direction that she wanted.

With that, I resolved to stay awake and so returned into the main bedroom. Debbie was still sitting on the landing just outside the open door. She looked up at me hopefully as I came back in but I turned away from her and went over to open the window to let in some fresh air. As I slid up the glass sash, I peered down into the garden below. The woman was just standing on the terrace below, peering back up at me. Her face was impassive but with a slight smile, a glint of the tip of a fang caught in the moonlight.

I shivered and turned away, hopping back onto the big double bed and opening the book where i had left off.

Debbie sobbed again through the open doorway, pleading to be let in. She kept repeating that the woman was coming to get her and that it was all my fault for inviting her here in the first place. In fairness, she was absolutely correct however there was something in me that told me if I let her into my sanctuary then there was a good chance that either Debbie was going to bite me or worse, she herself was going to invite the woman in. I resolved to just stay awake and sit on the bed until morning which, at that point, was still a good six hours away.

Debbie went quiet, into a defeated sullen sulk on the floor and then at some point got up and walked away. I could hear her go into the Red Room and breathed out a momentary sigh of relief at being left alone.

Presently she returned, two glasses in-hand, full of ice cubes and a warm amber liquid. She had changed out of her jeans and into a red and white knee length floral dress. She had a matching tied choker. It reminded me a little bit of the waitresses in a fifties diner I had been to with Kelvin. Debbie looked pink and flushed and smiled at me, a different person entirely to the pale begging creature that had sat at my door for most of the night.

With an over-acted curtsy she bent down and slid a glass across the floor, over the threshold. It stopped just inside the entrance to the room. It was clear to me then that that was as good a time as any to admit to myself that I had a mild drinking problem however that didn't stop me from padding over to the doorway and picking up the glass. The coolness of the crystal and the chink of the ice cubes was almost as welcome as the sugary warmth of the brandy and amaretto as it hit the back of my throat. I felt immediately relaxed and found a new confidence in my ability to hole up in a room and chat away to the undead for a few hours.

Debbie raised her glass as I drank and I thanked her. She smiled and pirouetted around, her floral skirt raising up as she did. I have to admit to catching a glimpse of her beautiful naked bum as she span but I looked away quickly. She smiled an alluring smile over at me as she completed the turn and then emptied her glass straight down her throat before smashing it on the floor, dramatically diagonally straight arm and face turned to ceiling as she did so. Russian style.

She came down from her tiptoes, hair dishevelled around her face and laughing and announced that she was off to get some more drinks. I chuckled and leant back against the wall of Kelvin's room as she went. She did make me laugh and the drink was suddenly going down very well.

When Debbie came back, she had another pair of crystal glasses in her hands and was wearing her black high heels but nothing else. I'm not sure if something had changed with her but her long pale form was shockingly stunning. Her face was largely covered with choppy black hair, with a certain rocky look. Her white breasts, perfectly shapely in a French way. Nipples, large, round, pink and upwards pointing jutted out towards me. Her athletic waist shapely and slim then flared out to rounded hips framing a full, fleshy vulva, hairless save for a thin strip of hair above it.

She enjoyed the effect she had on me as the noise died between us. She switched the two glasses to one hand as she approached the door and pushed her hair back out of her face with the other. Then she swayed and sashayed towards me, dropping her free hand over her pussy and rubbing it upwards so that her engorged clit poked out.

She pushed her hips forward at me and dipped two fingers deep into her pussy. Then she took them out and used them to stir one of the drinks before proffering the glass to me. I gingerly leant forward through the doorway to take it. I half expected her to jump and grab my arm but she didn't, she just handed the glass over and let me retract back past the frame.

Then Debbie continued her slow sultry dance, turning away from me and bending over, wide legged to face down on the landing carpet. As she did so, my gaze was transfixed to her beautiful bum and rounded pussy. I could see it open slightly to reveal a wetness that glinted in the light from the ceiling lamp.

I watched as she gently reached a head underneath and inserted a finger back inside herself. She gently moaned as she sat down on her knees and turned back towards me.

"Please Chris," she begged as she parted her thighs and framed her clit in her hand. She stayed down on her shins facing towards me but bent back laying down towards her ankles. Her bottom came to rest on the back of her heels.

"Please just kiss me here," as she parted her pussy and framed her clit, just stroking it gently.

Having passed through the door once and returned, I felt the confidence to do it again, just for a moment. I dropped on to my own knees and gradually shuffled towards her through the doorway, all the time ready to spring back if a threat came. Debbie was flexible and she stayed laid back with her legs folded under her as I approached and softly ran a hand up her inner thigh. I came closer little by little, still ready to jump back at any moment. I planted kisses up her inner thighs, approaching her wet pussy which was still circling between her fingers in front of my face.

I did not see the green eyes glinting at me from down the end of the corridor and the wood scent in the air did not register until later.

Debbie gasped at each gentle kiss and then moaned as I slowly inserted my tongue deep into her and licked hard up to and around her clit. I softly circled her engorged clit a few times and then tracked back down into her wetness, enjoying that she was dripping down my chin and onto the floor.

I felt her push down towards my face, rubbing her slick opening hard against my nose, crushing my philthrum and upper lip. She moaned and her whole pussy started to rhythmically contract and release, as though milking an invisible cock.

"Please," she begged, "fuck me."

I looked up towards her face, caught for a moment between self preservation and what my cock straining against my pants was telling me to do.

As I looked up, I saw the woman just standing in her cloak, perhaps ten feet behind Debbie on the landing at the top of the stairs. Her hood was down and her gorgeous shiny hair framed her beautiful tanned face. Her lips were very full, deep red and I could not move my eyes off them for a moment, just willing that they plant their deadly kisses on me.

It was, however, enough of a shock that I scooted back from between Debbie's legs and back through the doorway to safety.

Debbie sat back up on her thighs and protested but not too much. She dropped her face forward, hair falling towards me and intently leant over her own hand still cupping and rubbing her pussy.

The woman dropped her cloak to the floor and advanced up behind Debbie. A naked Debbie was a sight to behold but she was little compared to the naked woman that padded up softly behind her. Shiny hair tumbled down over her full tanned breasts. Her full hips swayed as she took a few steps forward and I could already see a shining line of wetness running down her full hairless pussy. Then she dropped to her knees and on to her belly. Her beautiful round bum pushed up and she slid forwards towards us. Slithering side to side she propelled her lithe brown body in our direction, softly closing the distance until she was right behind Debbie.

Large brown nipples brushed up Debbie's back and shoulders as the woman reared up behind her. Green eyes appeared over Debbie's shoulder, fixed on me in my doorway.

Debbie, still up on her knees, hair forwards over her face, did not seem to notice as long slender arms wrapped around her from behind, enveloping her waist and breasts. Debbie did not see the wide dark fanged mouth open up behind her. She did not see the long tongue lap out between the teeth and run around her neck just under her ear but she certainly felt it.

Those deep, dark lips pressed heavy kisses onto the side of Debbie's neck, down onto her exposed shoulder and back up towards her ear.

I shook off the last of my own clothes and sat myself back on my knees, just inside the doorway, my cock erect and jutting out like a flagpole as I watched the spectacle in front of me.

The deep dark kisses up and down Debbie's throat continued and Debbie pressed back into them, fluttering moans escaping as she did. One of the woman's embracing arms snaked down from Debbie's breasts to her open pussy and gently replaced Debbie's own working fingers. I saw two sharp crimson painted nails caress a circle around Debbie's clit and then bend and insert themselves deep inside her.

Debbie gyrated her hips in time with the hand that swirled around her and pushed her neck and head towards the kissing mouth. The bright green eyes locked on mine as I gazed at the deep red lips pushing and then releasing against Debbie's throat. Parting and locking and then letting go, only to graze up for the next embrace.

The hand with its sharp nails withdrew gently from Debbie, leaving her pussy open towards me, streaming wet and still pulsing and gyrating with the rhythm. The hand extended out towards me, glistening fingers and nails just stopping short of the door opening. I leant my head slowly back out into the corridor and licked the slick fingers and sharp nails, tasting Debbie again as I did.

Then the hand lowered from my lips and extended towards my cock, straining forward to get past the invisible barrier. I leant back myself, returning my top half to the safety of the bedroom but allowed just the head of my cock to poke forwards into the air of the corridor, just in front of the gently waving fingers. Two sharp, red nails gently scratched around the tip of my cock, electricity seemingly pulsing from them through me. All the while, the glittering green eyes were locked on my own and the deep dark lips working up and down Debbie's neck.

The hand retracted back down softly onto Debbie's open pussy and the two fingers splayed the wet lips aside. Green eyes watched me as I gazed into Debbie's gyrating, rhythmically pulsating cunt. I slowly moved my cock down towards it but to get there would mean fully entering the hallway. The fingers beckoned me on while the lips continued to work.

Then the big soft lips parted, a deliberately overly wide yawn, exposing all of the sharp white glistening teeth. A long, wide tongue snaked out between the shining fangs and licked in a slow, lewd manner, all the way from Debbie's collar bone up to under her ear. The teeth then gently closed and settled on Debbie's throat, lips deliberately drawn back in a snarl to expose the horrific sight. The sharp points pressed into Debbies neck, denting the skin in but not yet pushing through.

Debbie gasped and bucked her hips up, getting off her knees and bridging her body up in my direction. The hand again parted her open lips, now closer to my doorway. Debbie's own hands were now clamouring to get back down into her pussy and onto her clit. My cock strained forward, drawn towards the open pulsating open pussy but I held it back, safely behind the doorway as I watched what I knew was about to happen.

Then the teeth bit down in front of me. They sliced into Debbie's pale neck like a hot knife into butter. The sight was entrancing and appalling at the same time. Canines and incisors sharp and deeply ridged, only evolved to do one thing, to let blood flow with perfect efficiency. The deep red lips closed hard around the deep wound, sealing the victim to the fate without spilling a drop of the vital essence flowing freely between them. The deep green eyes flashed into a blaze and blinked slowly in ecstasy. Debbie's hips bucked and flailed as she wrung out screaming orgasm after screaming orgasm.

Presently the violent orgasms subsided and Debbie smoothed down gently into the woman's embrace, whimpering gently. The wonderful deep dark lips were still locked upon her giving throat, hiding the terrible teeth still sunk into it. All the while, the sound of deep gulps penetrating the silence and the gentle circulating cupped hand around Debbie's pussy still just softly bringing her down.

For a moment the woman broke the kiss of death and raised her face towards me. Deliberately lurid, showing me her blood soaked jaws and suddenly letting cups of blood flow from her mouth as it continued to do so from the horrible deep semi-circular bites on Debbie's neck.

"Are you awake now Chris?" she rasped at me. A deep hint of something like Italian, or maybe Slavic, or perhaps just otherworldly.

Blood streamed down Debbie's white shoulders and ran freely between her breasts as the mouth re-fixed itself back on her throat. Debbie's body convulsed slightly and a whimper came from her lips.

The sharp finger nailed hand took a momentary pause from the gentle ministrations it was providing to Debbie's spent pussy to softly shut the door back in my face.

I slept that night on the carpet in front of the door. Nothing out of the ordinary visited my thoughts but I was racked with horrific dreams of unworldly predatory creatures.

———

(13)

The first rays of dawn were a welcome sight. I rubbed my aching pink eyes and gathered up my clothes from the night before. I was a timid first opening of the bedroom door however there was no sign of either Debbie or the woman.

1...345678