All Comments on 'Am I Evil'

by tobiekain105

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
petertowerspetertowersalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Really enjoyed your story, and I know it's picky but you've used the wrong words quite often which made reading tricky in places. Regardless I still enjoyed it and look foreward to the three-some...

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Try to understand ...

... the difference between then and than ... they're and their and there ... know and no ... your and you're ... that would make things really easier to read

w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 8 years ago
Good start

Love the story. I hope you keep it going. It has huge potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Good!

Really enjoyed it. Please write more..

ubar91865ubar91865almost 8 years ago
Great story...

But you absolutely MUST get someone to edit it for you. The mistakes in grammar are VERY distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not too bad...

This is a fairly decent story for someone for whom English is not the primary language. Get a good editor. I can visualize some interesting happenings when the twin's friends come over. A young man NEEDS a harem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Too long. Too predictable. Not worth finishing [or not worth wading through the preliminary "setting of the scene"] to get to the erotica

mutualnjoymentmutualnjoymentalmost 8 years ago
Terrific start!

This is a terrific story that just needs some tweaking! Proofreading your own work is difficult at best. If you need a copy editor I would be happy to assist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You destroyed a great chance

Take your pencil and stick it where you can't get at it until you learn 1) to SPELL; 2) to use the RIGHT WORD; and 3) PROOFREAD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

fuck annony he's just a turd who hates every thing.

tobiekain105tobiekain105almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all that Have taken Time to read the Story!

Thanks to everyone reading this story! Yes, I understand that it needs work. Then again I am writing for fun and not for money. But thank you, for pointing out my short falls. I would love to read some of your work.

Have a Good Day

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

A really yummy story! Very well done!

I not a writer and do not read other reviews, but I would recommend at least one editor for your story to review the wording.. It didn't make a difference to me, I still loved it!

On to chapter two :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW..!!!

We need more.* Maybe her friend needs some training and then her some more training and loving ect - ect - ect..!^^ A big "5" for you also.* Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I fucking love authors who get on their high horse and basically tell their critics off for any negative comments since the critic has not yet written anything! What bullshit!!!

As to the story, first, I would have put this in the Non-consensual category rather than Mature as that seemed to be the basic premise of the story. However , what really can't be overlooked are the numerous basic spelling and grammatical errors not to mention the random capitalizations. If English is not your primary language, it is understandable though there really isn't any excuse for not using the free editorial service on the site. I gave it a one star rating.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 8 years ago
Good start

Enjoyed the tale, but the numerous spelling errors really got to me. Please keep writing, just ask for spelling help if needed.

4/5 (would have been 5 if not for the numerous errors)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Start

Nuffin wronk with yer smellin mistaakes..Loved it well done

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Well well

From boy to man, just never use the back of your hand. I tore my wifes panty apart once, politly if that's possibly. It was like I fliped a switch on. She humped up and almost broke my nose, I guess instincts took over and made a wish with her legs and ripped some more silk while burrowing my face back in where we all cum from.

What a night to remember, now go and build some more memories with your slut Kate and her friend.

Don't forget who your friends are have Stan bring the booze to your threeway if you feel up to looking a man in the eyes while using the sluts girl friend from both ends. What about Kat she holds both sets of balls of course.

Just a thought if your man in up.

What about the pool party ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Super story

Brilliant story line. Would agree that the use of an editor would be an enhancement but well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
CONTRACTIONS!

Honestly, this isn't a book report for high school English.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ruth was her name, 43 the CEO's Secretary, gorgeous and built. I was 21, just out of the Army very fit. She wouldn't sleep with anyone in the company as she knew her job would be on the line, She needed prodding, more ways than one, but being aggressive it turned her on and she enjoyed my demands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous