Am I Going to Be Punished?

Story Info
Soft BDSM - Pleasure, Cumming over & over, Punishment.
1.2k words
4
3.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AM I GOING TO BE PUNISHED??

I kneeled at the front door in my black lace lingerie with the blindfolds on. Whenever he made me kneel, I knew there would be trouble.

It was a new arrangement - maybe two weeks in, where I agreed to be Paul's submissive. It was all a new and quick arrangement but, I simply agreed. In my opinion, I did pretty well as a newbie and Paul knew this. His requests were always fulfilled, sexually, girlfriend duties, wifely duties, whatever he asked for he got.

Today, I decided to play wicked, forgetting almost for a split second, who was ultimately in charge. I had to kneel on the cold tile with the carpet mere footsteps away. Some days were so pleasurable and then some, so painful.

I heard the door crack open, and I sensed his presence. The 212 Carolina Herrera was still strong and fucking sexy on Paul. He suddenly slapped my breasts so hard, it made me scream. He grabbed my curls pulling my head forward as he spanked my Caribbean ass, hard! Again, I screamed!

He whispered in my ear, "Tonight you're gonna be my fucking slut and I will take what I want from you!" I did not make a sound until I felt two fingers in my pussy. OMG! I was wet already waiting for Paul. He fingered me hard, making me cum. I sensed him close to me, hated that I could not yet see him. I felt the clamps on my nipples being tightened, Godddd!! He slapped my pussy while he tightened.

He pulled me by my hair and made me crawl a short distance, thank God for the carpet. I was on my hands and knees being strapped to what felt like a bench. He did what he had to do to me but said nothing. Before long I heard the shower running and realized I was just left there as he went to shower. Blindfolded, restrained, spread open, and WET!!

I suddenly started getting spanked so hard. I had no idea the device, but it hurt! Soon my skin acclimatized to the sensation. Paul spanked me for a while before removing the blindfold and running the paddle over my lips. He noticed my tears and kissed each eye. I realized I was strapped to his workout bench and felt so vulnerable. Before my thoughts distracted me, Paul rammed his throbbing cock in my mouth, making me gag. The tears again but this time, he left them as he fucked my mouth and fucked it hard. I took his cock and sucked it, licked it, bit it just a bit because I knew Paul loved that!

He caressed my bruised cheeks as he fucked my mouth! God! My DOM owned all of me and I still wanted to give him more. He slapped his cock over my face and lips while pulling my hair back, then resumed in my mouth... REPEAT!

Paul kissed me with my messy face and told me how much he loved his Princess. He untied my legs, and they were weak. He untied my hands and had to hold them. He carried me to the bed and cuddled with me for a brief moment.

I was instructed to lay on my back and pull my legs back. I knew what that meant... I was gonna have my ass opened. Paul expected the tightness but based on me using the butt plug without his approval, my asshole was opened for him. He was upset and I was scared. He fingered my pussy so hard, making me squirt and then fingered me again. He did this several times making me squirt each time and slapping my pussy! I couldn't fight him because I knew I would be punished harder.

He finally spoke, "Who the fuck said it was OK for you to fuck MY asshole? Why the fuck would you do that Princess?"

I knew despite the questions, I couldn't answer... He spread my pussy open and slapped my clit. He noticed how wet I was and hungrily sucked me. God, my body was his! It accepted the pleasure given and knew that punishment was needed. He sucked my swollen clit. It was so good, and he fingered my pussy. Again... making me cum all over his mouth... feeding my DOM!

He looked at me and moved stealthily over me positioning that hard thick cock on my pussy.

"Say you're sorry Princess! I am allowing you to do one thing under me, but not before you say you're sorry". I kissed Paul and with his lips on mine, I said "I am sorry DOM... I want to bite your neck".

Paul turned his head and I sucked on his neck before biting. As soon as my teeth touched his skin, Paul rammed his cock in my pussy, making me scream out before biting his neck. He filled my pussy and just grinded a little. I bit him so hard as I felt that cock stretching me! I finally released Paul's flesh and screamed as he moved. Paul removed the clamps and fuck, my nipples were so hard, they hurt, they were so sensitive, and he looked at them and fucked me! He needed them in his mouth and, eased off me and laid back. I climbed on and rode that cock as he sucked my dark swollen gems. Fuckkkkkk! They were so sensitive, and I was cumming on him with that deep penetration.

He bit one nipple and pulled the other so hard. It was super painful, I almost cried... until he started sucking again and pulling me onto his cock. Paul pushed me back a little and with my back straight, I grinded on his cock. Paul filled my pussy so good. Just looking at Paul as I took every inch and knowing that I belonged to him! Fuckkkkkk!!

He pulled me down and said "Don't you dare cum! If you do, I'm gonna make you regret it".

I cried out as I held my entire body and soul together preventing the explosion. I begged and begged, and his stern face answered me. I felt so vulnerable to my DOM but wanted and needed to please every request. I felt him tensing inside me and a tinge of hope spread throughout me. Paul just laughed!

He called out "Sara!" and I was startled. Who was he calling and where were they? A naked young woman came through the door, and Paul pulled out of my pussy and exploded in her mouth. I felt so hurt, betrayed and started crying. He wiped my eyes softly and said to me, "Permission must be granted for everything while you're in this house. Don't you dare fuck that ass again unless I say OK, understood?" I shook my head in agreement and he slapped my breast. "Yes DOM," was my next response and he soothed his hand over the nipple.

She sucked all of him and even tasted me off his cock. Paul looked at me and said, "Princess, open your legs and spread those fat lips open. She is gonna suck your pussy and make you cum while you suck me and try to get your cum". Godddddd!! Her mouth!! Her tongue!! Yessssss!! I exploded and fucking squirted over her face. I moaned but continued sucking his cock. I wanted his cum!

She got off the bed and headed back to wherever she came from. Paul pulled my hair and fucked my mouth, finally cumming in my mouth. He kissed me and held me as we both dozed off wrapped up in the most beautiful sense of the word "wrapped".