Hotwife Poker Night Pt. 01

Story Info
In leu of cash, favors of the wife are gambled.
836 words
3.9
17k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hun, do you remember our talk a while back? The one about fantasies we have?" Greg said to me after we were cleaning up the kitchen from dinner.

Of course I remembered the conversation, how could I forget. It was a moment of bonding for us. Sharing our desires we keep behind the real world, used for moments of self-gratification. "Oh, yeah I think so, I almost forgot about that."

"Well you said something I couldn't forget, one of the genres you search for." He was rinsing off his hands after loading the last dish into the washer and closing the door.

I grabbed the wet towel and begin to wipe down the table and counters. "Oh?" was my interjection. Uh oh, now which genre was he talking about. We shared a few different searches. I could feel my body chemistry start to test the direction.

"Yeah, the one about paying off a debt or something. The repair man shows and we can't afford it so I offer you as payment." He was leaning against the sink drying off his hands. "I was thinking more about it, and there might be a way we can try where we both benefit."

"You have been thinking about it huh? Alright, let's hear this idea." Numerous story lines from videos and short stories I have already consumed begin reeling through my head. Plumber, handyman, car repo man, neighbor mowing the lawn. The thought of using my body as a payment for a debt. Being used in a way that I can still receive pleasure. Lifting my enjoyment enhances the value for both sides.

"You can say no, I just want to be clear about that, and if you do I will drop it completely." I love Greg and his ability to make me comfortable around him. "This is an idea I have had for a weeks now, so it sounds better in my head, but I will try to explain it." Greg takes a deep breathe, puffing his chest and letting it fall. I can tell he is nervous about this conversation and a critical moment is upon it.

"Well, tonight is poker night with my buddies and I had an idea around 'special prizes'." Greg begins "And the way I see it, you could be the special prize earned."

I rock my head a little to the right, trying to vision what he's seeing. "Does this mean you want me having sex with all your friends?" Crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, no, no. Not like that!" He quickly cuts me off. "I don't want that. I was thinking more of teasing them. You are smoking hot, I know it, they know it." He moves in closer to me and places his hands on my hips an gives me a squeeze. Looking deep into his eyes I trust him. He isn't a jealous man, but I know he wouldn't want to share our passion for each other with anyone else.

I lean in and kiss him, letting him know I am warming up to the idea. He continues, "I wrote a few prizes on special poker chips to throw into the pot. My idea was you act on the prize listed. And you are such a prize everyone is distracted and I can win some poker hands during your show."

He's wanting me to be a trophy, have me show off in front of his friends. "What are the prizes on these poker chips? And how do you know I won't be a distraction for you?" Uncrossing my arms, pressing my body tighter against his and slide down a bit rubbing against him.

"Well I can share a few with you, but I want some to be a surprise. You'll have to trust me, It will be fun." He pauses waiting for another reaction from me. He glances over my shoulder and smiles. I follow his gaze over at the chest next the dining table. We store all our games in there, Greg opens it up and pulls out the poker set. Setting it on the table he opens the latches and pulls out a short stack of chips with obvious writing on them from a sharpie.

My heart rate increases as he arranges them in his hands. I am getting excited watching his hands manipulate the chips and put them in an order that hold the future of my fantasy tonight. At this moment I realize I am committed to this, no matter what the chips may say, and the prizes won tonight. I will be the biggest winner. Greg looks at me with a face clearly stating, no turning back now.

"Chair Massage, Sit on lap, Fetch drinks in lingerie." He stop shuffling the chips, "And the rest I want to be a mystery for you as well." My body begins to crave him then in that moment. "Well, what do you say? They are going to be here in 20 minutes."