Am I His Whore?

Story Info
Bill uses me ass for his please.
1.1k words
3.59
16.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and I were just beginning to stir a bit on what was a typical weekday morning. We needed to get up soon but still had a half-hour or so where we could just snuggle up in our king-size bed. I was laying on my side facing him when he moved toward me. This was my signal, it was almost like an instinct, when he moves toward me, I roll the other way offering my backside to him.

He will slide right into place with his strong hand clutching my breast and his penis poking me in the ass. We will lay quietly like this for a few minutes, sometimes we fall back to sleep other times we will just enjoy feeling each other.

Regardless, one thing is almost guaranteed, every morning, I get to feel his cock grow between my ass cheeks. It is almost as wonderful as the sensation associated with the feeling his cock come to life in my mouth. As we lay there, I can feel my ass getting wetter and wetter from the precum that is oozing out of his tip. I can just imagine how good it would taste to have the precum on my lips.

Most mornings, Bill will simply remove his cock from the clutches of my ass as he needs to get up and go off to work. We cuddle every morning and I can be pretty much assured of getting a sticky ass nearly every day but, some mornings go to the next step.

Bill works hard and makes a handsome living. He supports me in a lifestyle that I would never want to give up. I love him like it is no one's business and I take very seriously my role of keeping him happy.

I am his submissive, it is my job to provide him with pleasure. Most mornings, I will enjoy his stiffness until he has to get up. He will typically slide his cock between my wet cheeks for some time leaving me all lubed up. It is truly my pleasure to let him have me for his pleasure any way he wants it.

On some mornings, without asking, he will gently slide his wet cock into my tight ass hole. I love anal sex particularly when the lube is all-natural. As he pushes into me, I feel some pain but it is a pain that I so enjoy. There is something about getting ass fucked that sends me over the edge. I can pretty much guarantee an orgasm before he erupts his load of cum deep inside me. Once he climaxes, he gets up and heads for the shower leaving me in my puddle of his cum.

On other mornings, he will simply say, spread your cunt. I being the giving wife that I am will do as I am told. Without hesitation, I lay on my side spreading my legs allowing him to enter me for his pleasure. It usually doesn't take long for him to unload in me and I don't always have an orgasm. Just like when he fucks my ass, he pulls out when he is done using my hole and goes off to the shower.

He used me, it was all about his pleasure. It may seem so one-sided and unfair but in reality, it isn't because, I love to masturbate, and I especially love to masturbate when I have a pussy that is full of his fresh cream. However, I will only masturbate after asking for his permission. Some days he will make me wait. But most often, I slide my long slender fingers deep into myself so they come out covered with strings of his cum. I use that cum to massage my entire pussy mound, between my lips and onto my love button. I can reach my g-spot with one hand and drive my clit over the edge with the other.

It doesn't take long for the first orgasm and more follow like clockwork until he comes back from the shower. He knew exactly what I was doing and asks if I'm all set for the day. With a smile, I assure him, I'm good.

Some morning I will enjoy his stiff cock and wetness between my ass cheeks. I can feel him begin to just enjoy the friction. I can feel him sliding about a little quicker and I can hear his breathing get faster and without notice, without penetrating me he will leave his cum between my ass cheeks. Once again, he has used me for his pleasure and I am more than happy to be his cum receptacle whenever and however he wants it.

On other mornings, I will enjoy his stiffness and lubrication but he does not go to the point of cumming. He gets up for his shower leaving me lying in bed. On these mornings, I lay in bed anticipating his return wondering if he is just going to get dressed or is, he going to tell me to get on my knees.

To be honest, most of the time I am hoping he tells me to get on my knees. When he does it means that he wants me to suck his cock and swallow his cum.

I love to get on my knees before my man taking his cock in my mouth. Bill has never let me suck his cock until it is clean and fresh. He says he wants me to enjoy it like a piece of sweet candy. I have to admit, cum does not taste like sweet candy but a clean cock dipping in precum sure does.

I love the feeling of his cock hitting the back of my throat. I am a woman with a great deal of practice sucking his cock and I can control my gag reflex allowing me to take his cock to its base. He never tells me when he is going to cum because he knows he doesn't need to, I can sense when it will happen and make sure I am in a position to give him full pleasure. On occasion, he will pull out and finish by shooting all over my face.

Some days Bill just leans back and lets me suck him to orgasm and other times he holds my head and fucks my face like I'm his paid whore. Either way works for me. I guess in some respects, I am his whore. He provides me with material things and I am the fuck whore that he uses for his pleasure as he pleases. However, the difference is we love each other like there is no tomorrow and my pleasure is never ending.