You are an Anal-Only Cum-Dump

Story Info
Second-Person POV anal.
4.9k words
4.74
31.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Your services are required. 7PM. My place.'

Your rectum quivers in anticipation. You feel your anal sphincter loosen. Texts like these come frequently to an anal-cum-dump like yourself. At any given time, you have a dozen or so fuck-buddies who regularly use your ass as a warm, sloppy hole to deposit their loads in. Tonight, it was Brett's turn.

Brett is a favorite of yours. His cock is fat and long, his loads are massive, and he lasts forever. You anticipate at least a dozen analgasms. Other than Jill, the butch lesbian who gets off on strapping on monster dildoes, Brett is your biggest fuckbuddy. You reach back into the seat of your jeans, feeling for your anus to test its pliancy. You shudder as your index finger starts to probe your butthole; you love nothing more than playing with your butt. It's loose, ready to accept anything. Your finger eases inside, even without lube you can easily accept something so small as a dainty finger. Drawing tiny circles, you gently slide in and out of your ass, pausing for a moment a few inches deep to press on some especially sensitive spots. An involuntary moan escapes your mouth. Wetness start to pool in the front of your thong.

With someone as big as Brett, you normally show up with a nice fat buttplug in place so that you don't have to waste time on foreplay before getting the cock in your ass. However, today you are feeling especially loose back there. And maybe it will be fun to "struggle" a little to take his cock. You pull the finger out of your ass. You are instantly disappointed, but you know that the delayed gratification will be worth it. It's 3:30 now. With some time to kill and an insatiable horniness, you decide to put on some porn. Fansly has your favorite anal sluts; you stream it up on your television, sit back, and wait for your pussy juices to soak your panties.

At 6:30 you head out the door. Walking to Brett's place takes about 20 minutes. You find yourself regretting the choice to not plug yourself; the feeling of the large plug sliding around in your rectum while you walk around the city streets would be so delicious right now. You would definitely have had at least two orgasms on the walk. To everyone on the outside, you would just look like a normal woman walking the city. But inside your pants, your stretched-out anus would be bulging around 8-inches of silicone.

Alas, your empty butthole will be occupied soon enough.

At Brett's apartment door, you enter the code on the keypad lock and let yourself inside. It's 6:52, you suspect that he will be home any moment. You start stripping off your clothes, leaving a strewn trail of discarded garments leading the way to his bedroom. Climbing up on the bed, you bend over. Ass up, face ground into the mattress. You point your butt directly at the bedroom door, you want it to be the very first thing he sees when he walks in.

Your pussy is sopping wet, you can feel the moisture already dribbling off your lips and onto the sheets below. Not like that hole will be getting any action. You went anal-only more than a decade ago. Thousands of butt-fucks later and you cannot even remember the last time you put a finger in your pussy. It just feels so much better in the ass. Some fluke of human anatomy. You fight off the urge to shove a few fingers in your butthole, the hours of anticipation would make this an especially memorable fuck.

You are not waiting long; you hear the door open, and Brett walks inside. He heads straight to the bedroom, knowing after so many loads dumped in your ass exactly where he will find you. Reaching both hands back, you spread your bubble butt to give him a good view. You feel cool air on your anus as it gapes ever so slightly. You flex your anus, tightening it into a tiny crinkle, then relax it so that it gapes a bit. Tighten, loosen, tighten, loosen. Brett stares at your sphincter, mesmerized by the hypnotic clenching and unclenching of your skilled butthole.

"I'm glad I skipped dinner; I had a feeling my favorite meal would be waiting for me."

You're glad he takes the hint, suddenly you feel him kneel behind you, the whiskers of his soft beard ticking your ass cheeks. He replaces your hands with his own, grabbing an ample cheek in each hand he squeezes your glutes hard before spreading them apart. Your anus opens, his tongue enters, a guttural moan escapes your lips. You've been waiting for this moment all day, the moment when finally, you would receive the anal stimulation you constantly crave. He slowly works his tongue around your anus, drawing circular motions, your butthole responds by loosening further, making it even easier for his tongue to dart around. He switches pace and starts to tongue-fuck your butt. His saliva is all the lube he needs to penetrate your anus, wiggle around as deep as he can go, and then pull back out. Penetrate, stimulate, withdraw. Penetrate, stimulate, withdraw. Moans escape your lips, your orgasm approaches. A warm feeling spreads from your rectum through to the rest of your body; your mind starts to go fuzzy; your only conscious feeling is the tongue pleasuring your butt. Brett picks up the pace, quickly moving in and out of your butthole; he senses you are close. When you are at the precipice of your analgasm, he spreads your ass even further apart and worms his tongue as deeply as he can possibly go up your butt, wiggling it around for all it was worth.

The effect is immediate. Your anus spasms and clenches, your body convulses, your mind is wiped blank but for anal pleasure. The orgasm is massive, wave after wave of pleasure as he continues his tongue assault on your butthole. Gradually you become aware of your heavy breathing; Brett starts to gently ease back on his rimming, eventually withdrawing before planting a gentle kiss directly on your butthole. You shudder one last time.

God this man is talented.

He moves around to your front, you look up at his face and he leans in for a deep kiss, shoving his tongue into your mouth so you can taste your ass. He tastes delicious. After a few moments he breaks the kiss.

"I've missed you."

"I missed you too. How was Asia?"

"The business piece was outstanding. But the flights were long, and I was pretty tired of cumming in my own hand by the end of the trip."

You train your eyes on the massive erection in his slacks, licking your lips greedily. He starts to undress as you make a little more small- talk. As he finally takes off his boxers, he slowly saunters over to the bed, putting his cock inches from your mouth. Your mouth hangs open gently, you salivate at the thought of taking it all in.

"Does your ass need a little warming up?"

"No. Does your cock need a little sucking?"

"Greedy piggy."

He grabs the back of your head and slowly inserts his cock into your mouth. You gently swirl your tongue around the head as he keeps pushing the length into your throat, you wrap your lips around the girth and savor the feeling. His cock is barely halfway in when it reaches the very back of your throat, your lips bulge around the girth, you gently suckle as he holds your head in place. He starts making short fucking motions, just an inch or two to deep-fuck your throat.

This goes on for a minute or two and then he withdraws. A thick line of drool runs from the cockhead to your bottom lip. You look longingly at the cock, eager to have it back inside you.

"I want in that butt."

He backs off the bed and grabs the Xesso Lube from the nightstand. You leave a bottle of this at all your fuck-buddies places. You love that it's nice, thick, and looks like cum. Plus it lasts forever even though it's water-based.

He settles in behind your ass. You close your eyes and breathe, reaching back you spread your ass cheeks. Slowly your sphincter loosens, you feel a few globs of lube pumped onto your butthole, then a finger rubs some of it inside.

"You really are loose today."

"Give me the cock."

Brett starts to rub the tip on your sphincter, gently probing around the rim, swirling the thick lube around. He rubs himself up and down your crack a bit before taking aim at your butthole, your feel the tip begin to stretch your ass. He eases the barest tip into your sphincter, you begin to feel immense pleasure as he picks up the pressure and continues to push. Gently yet forcefully his massive girth stretches your butt open.

Suddenly he pulls back, your anus closes a bit, and you whimper in dismay. He pushes in again slightly, not even enough to get a third of the head in but enough to cause your pussy to drip with anticipation. He pulls back again. Teasing your butthole, building the desire.

"You wanna beg for it?"

He lines up the head once again with your butthole, you can feel it ever so close to fully penetrating your ass. You need it. You need the cock in your rectum.

So, you push yourself back. Your anus gobbles the entire cockhead, your butthole opens, you feel an immense stretching in your rectum as the cock seats itself. In one swift motion, you have 6 inches swallowed in your ass, you feel his cockhead knocking at the door of your colon. You breathe an immense sigh of satisfaction, you finally have the cock you need up your butt, your desire burns strongly.

"You're the one who should be begging to fuck this butt." You tighten your sphincter, feeling it squeeze the giant cock as you move forward, your tightened butthole gripping his cock like a vice, milking the entire length as you take all but the tip out of your ass. You loosen your sphincter then plunge back down, this time feeling the cock break all the way into your colon, 9 inches of meat buried in your butt.

Pussy juices trickle down your thighs. You love this feeling; you love a totally stuffed butt and an utterly empty pussy. All that little kitten is good for is gushing juices. It makes you feel so naughty, so taboo to pass up the front and exclusively go for the back. You doubt that your pussy is even loose enough at this point to take a monster cock like Brett's. Even after all this time, you still get off on being an anal-only-slut.

You look back over your shoulder, Brett is clearly in heaven, your anus servicing his cock like no other hole possibly could. You flex your butthole around his cock, fucking in short little strokes, just an inch or two, his entire length buried inside you. He moves his hips, trying to get into a fucking motion. You maneuver your ass around, countering his movement, not letting him move an inch without your initiation.

"Go on, Big Boy, beg to service this asshole."

"Please, please let me fuck your butt. It's the only hole in the world that can satisfy me, I need it, I need your ass, I need to dump my load in your colon, please let me pleasure your ass." The words stumble stupidly from his mouth, he's too lost in the pleasure of your ass to speak coherently; he's right where you want him.

The words ring deliciously around in your head, the mental power that your entrancing ass has over this stud heightens the physical sensations, your next analgasm starts to build.

"Don't move a muscle. And don't even think about cumming until I give you permission." You begin fucking yourself back and forth on his cock. He moans with animalistic lust, unable to form words in response. A lesser man would have blown his load already, the sight and feel of your heavenly ass bouncing on their cock would be too much. Brett is a stallion though; he'll go as long as you need it.

You loosen your butthole around the cock, allowing you to move easily in long, steady strokes. You glide forward so only the tip is in your ass, then thrust backward to feel the entire length of his cock slide past your sphincter, stretching your rectum and bursting into your colon. Over and over again, steady motions, you feel your orgasm building and become conscious of the fact that you have been moaning loudly, your breathing getting ragged. Each stroke causes your ass cheeks to jiggle and bounce along his pelvis, you know from copious videos of yourself that the sight is a wonder to behold. You are close to cumming, you keep the pace steady, drawing out the analgasm, building the pleasure ever higher. You look between your legs and see his massive balls swaying, a glob of juice seeps from your pussy and sways in time with your strokes only to fall onto the sheet below, joining the ever-growing wet-spot of juices and spent lube dripping from your backside.

The sight is the last thing you need to finally cross over the threshold, you feel your orgasm wrack every part of your body, toes curl, face contorts, legs shake, your sphincter spasms uncontrollably as you lose the ability to keep the even strokes going and simple fuck back and forth like a thrashing animal. The orgasm seems to last for eons as the anal pleasure consumes you. Wave after wave of satisfaction emanates from your ass over your entire body, then reverberating back to your butt in an intense feedback loop.

You slow down your strokes, gradually regaining control of your mental and physical faculties. Brett draws his fingertips gently down your spine, causing your body to tingle at his touch. Your breathing returns to normal as you continue to fuck yourself in long, lazy strokes up and down Bretts cock. After a few moments you push yourself all the way back, feeling your sphincter take every single micron of his cock up your butt, his balls rest on your pussy and you moan softly as your entire body feels like it's filled with hard cock.

"Pick me up."

Brett wordlessly obliges. You feel his strong arms scoop under your thighs, settling his hands below your shoulders, your legs supported in the crook of his elbows. He lifts you off the bed in one easy motion, the cock in your ass remaining fully impaled. He straightens himself up, your weight fully held in his arms, anchored in place by the dick in your butt. He lifts your body upward, you feel his cock leaving your ass, at this angle the fat head drags perfectly along your A-spot causing your rectum to seethe with pleasure. He then lowers you, thrusting his hips at the same time, smashing the cock into your favorite spot. God, you love this angle, you are already close to cumming again after just one stroke. He keeps this pace, steady, not too fast, but slams the cock so hard back up your butt every time that you almost feel like your wind is taken away. He keeps a constant rhythm, allowing you to easily get lost in the sensation of his hard strokes as they hammer your most sensitive spots over and over again. Your sphincter is too loose to clench itself and even with Brett's mighty girth it provides no resistance to his continued stroking.

This orgasm comes quickly, ripping through your butt and turning you into jelly in Brett's arms, a ragdoll he's throwing up and down on his long cock.

"Your little pussy is gushing; I can feel the juices streaming down my balls." The words come in-between grunts as he continues his work.

You cum again. The last had barely subsided and you once again feel spasms of pleasure shooting from your butt out to the rest of your body. Your brain shuts down as you babble incoherently between shouts and moans of pleasure. Brett doesn't ease his stroking in the slightest, keeping his consistent, hard fucking straight through your cluster-orgasm. You feel the steel-hard head of his cock pounding at the perfect angle in your rectum over and over and over again. Maybe you cum again, maybe your old orgasm just rumbles though eternity, the lines blur, you are lost in a sea of anal pleasure. You lose your sense of self and all independent thought, your brain has become a machine only capable of processing the pleasure in your butt, nothing else in the world exists.

This is why you only do butt sex.

Nothing else pleasures you like this.

Nothing else is so intense.

Only anal.

Anal only.

Brett walks you over to his closet mirror, you see yourself impaled on his fat cock, you butt and thighs jiggling as he glides your entire body up and down on his hard steel, easily hefting your entire weight over and over again. You know what he wants to see.

"Do it." You whisper to him.

Suddenly he lifts you entirely off the dick, it audibly pops out of your butthole. You look in the mirror to see a massive gape, your anus is lax and well-used. A few globs of cum-colored lube ooze from the rim and fall messily to the floor. Just as your sphincter starts to close, Brett lowers you once again onto the cock, your open anus easily slips it back inside, he gives you a few strokes before popping himself out to expose your monstrous gape once more. You concentrate fully on your anus, willing it to stay open, years of training allows your sphincter and rectum to remain gaped, you feel some cool air enter your hot butt. Brett impales you once more before gaping you a third time. This time, as his cock pops out, you sloppily fart out lube and precum. Brett sighs in satisfaction, this is what he wanted to see.

"That's the most beautiful sight in the world." His words purr in your ear.

You stare at your own butthole in the mirror, suddenly cognizant that your copious pussy juices are oozing down your perineum, finding their way into your anal opening. You smile mischievously at the lewd sight.

Brett works his cock into your butt once again. There is no resistance, once the head reaches the rim it simply slips inside. Your anus stretches easily around its massive girth, you feel every inch being consumed by your rectum, when the head reaches your colon it once again easily pushes though. He might have been the one maneuvering the cock, but you liked to think that your ass was the one pulling him inside.

He starts backing himself up to the bed and sits down, lying backward he situates you both near the center of the bed, transitioning easily from standing to reverse-anal-cowgirl without ever taking the dick from your butt. You squeeze your anus around the base of his cock a few times, gently moving upwards an inch or two to milk him a bit.

You like to stay deep in this position. You maneuver your knees to allow yourself some leverage, pulling 4-5 inches of the cock from your ass before slamming your butt back down onto his pelvis. You know Brett loves this position because it lets him see your juicy, muscular bubble butt in constant motion, wobbling and jiggling as you move yourself up and down. The force of your downward thrusts causes a shockwave effect, your butt rippling with every motion.

You settle into a rhythm, slowly drawing yourself up on the cock, removing a few inches, feeling it exit your colon, then drop your weight back down in one swift motion, feeling the cock head mash against your A-spot before settling into your darkest depths.

It takes less than a minute before you analgasm again. Your strokes become a bit ragged as your body spasms with anal pleasure, but you keep up the fucking, too addicted to the pleasure of the cock massaging your depths to slow down. The uncontrollable spasming of your rectum and sphincter around Brett's cock causes him to start loudly moaning. You know that he won't take his eyes off your butt, not even for a second. The hypnotic motion of your ass deep-fucking itself on his monster cock is too alluring to look away from. You love knowing that your ass is now his entire world. His only purpose in life at this moment is to service your butt. You look down and see his stunning, large, hairless, balls and cup them in your hand, massaging them gingerly. They are slick with a mixture of lube, precum and your own juices that are flowing downward.

Slowly draw yourself up a few inches off the cock. Drop your weight. Ass slams, booty ripples, cock hits ever spot. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

You keep up the pace, losing track of time as you analgasm over and over again. Your knees weaken from the exertion mixed with the mind-wiping gushes of anal stimulation. The pleasure in your butt consumes your entire being, every neuron in your brain is firing in tune with the pace of the cock you're sliding in and out of your butthole.

12