Am I KC or Casey? Ch. 02

Story Info
Casey in the real world.
5.3k words
4.69
6.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers

My first stop before heading home was to pick up some feminine hygiene products, so I stopped at one of those big box stores. I had no use for tampons being a crossdresser, but since the doctor told me that I am a female in every way I would rather be safe than sorry if that certain time should arrive.

It was an amazing feeling being able to browse the makeup womens clothing without the questioning stares. I smiled at a cute guy on my way to the bathroom. He smiled back at me. Oh this is going to be so much fun! I was so lost in my thoughts that at the very last moment I realized what direction I was headed, veered left, and entered the ladies room. Oops! How could I forget! Old habits die hard I guess.

Upon leaving the store my good mood turned sour as soon as I saw my car. A flat tire! Oh well. I have changed several flats before. Lets get to work.

I struggled and fought with the lug nuts but didn't have the strength to loosen them. Feeling defeated, I reached for my purse so I could retrieve my phone to call for help.

"Miss? Do you need any help?" A deep masculine voice from behind me.

I heard a voice but didn't look at the direction.

"Ma'am? Are you ok?" A little closer.

WTF? Is he talking to me? Oh yeah, I am a Miss. I began speaking as I turned towards the voice, "I have a flat and I can't loosen the..." and froze as I looked up into the eyes of a very handsome black man.

"The lug nuts?" the man asked with questioning eyes raising his eyebrows as he finished my sentence.

"Yes, the lug nuts," I blushed, smiling at him.

"Let me give it a try," he stated as he stepped towards the flat.

I followed him, eyeballing his butt packed into a pair of well fitted tight jeans. He picked up the lug wrench and easily popped the nuts loose. My nipples got hard watching his muscles flex as he finished changing the tire. After he was done he stowed the flat and the tools back in the trunk and shut the lid.

"All done," he announced, smiling at me as he wiped his hands on his shirt.

I was so entranced watching him work I almost missed what he was saying.

"The spare and the tools are in the trunk."

"Oh, oh ok," I said as I reached for my purse intending to pay him. "Here, let me give you something for you troubles," as I tried to give him the last $40 cash I had on hand. "I am sorry, honestly it's all I have," as I showed him an empty wallet.

"No Ma'am, but thank you," he said, refusing the cash.

"Yes, please!" I begged, trying to pay him.

"My name is Johnathan. What is your name?" he asked, flashing a set of perfect sparkling white teeth.

"Casey."

"Ok Casey, you can repay me by allowing me to take you out to dinner this Friday."

"Dinner?" I was stunned. I had been a woman for 3 days and already I was being asked out on a date.

"Yes Casey, dinner. You do eat dinner. Don't you?"

"Yes I would like to go out to dinner with you, Johnathan."

"Great! I will see you Friday night, 7pm, at Frenchy's on 4th street."

"Yes. Frenchy's, Friday, 7."

...

I was so happy that I had a couple of days to get ready for my date. I had so much to do! I needed to get my hair cut and styled. I needed to get a mani/pedi. I usually do my own nails, but I felt like getting pampered. I also needed a new dress. Of course that meant new jewelry. Being a woman is so exhausting!

Pulling into the driveway of my house I noticed my neighbor working on his yard. I waved to him, and he gave me a quizzical look, cocking his head to one side in curiosity as he hesitantly waved back. I almost greeted him by name but caught myself in time. Fortunately he spoke first.

"Hello. My name is George. And you are?" extending his hand in a greeting.

"Hi George," I cheerily spoke as I shook his hand. "I am Casey."

"Casey?"

"Yes Casey!" I laughed. "My uncle is KC and I am C_A_S_E_ Y," spelling my female name out for him.

George laughed, "KC and Casey!"

"KC is on vacation and my car is in the shop, so I am using his and keeping an eye on his house while he is gone."

George wiped some sweat off his brow. I had never thought of George as a sex partner before, but right now he was looking pretty good. Maybe it was the heat. Maybe it was the hormones.

"KC told me that he was going on vacation but he didn't tell me about you."

"Huh, that's interesting. Maybe he told your wife?" Then I paused as if trying hard to remember, "Mary?"

"Yes, maybe he did tell Mary."

"Great meeting you George, and I hope to meet Mary too!"

As I walked away I thought to myself, "Is he watching my ass?" and I intentionally swayed my butt a little more pronounced than usual. I unlocked the door and quickly turned back towards George to catch him as he quickly averted his eyes. Yep! Busted!

...

As soon as I walked inside, I noticed something different about my home. Something was changed but I couldn't place my finger on it. Nothing was broken or out of place, it was just different. After putting things away and making and enjoying a quick dinner I decided I needed a shower.

The shower heads at Kevin and Mirandas were just basic heads. I love my 6 setting head. The one with the hose so I can have a gentle shower like in a rainforest. Or turn it full blast to massage the muscle knots out my back.

I have heard so many stories about how women like to detach the head and use the powerful jet as a sex toy. I knew better than to start at 6 and 1 is way too weak. So I started with #2. "Oooooh! That feels good!" I said outloud to myself.

"Let's try #3" As soon as I aimed the pulsating jet at my pussy my knees buckled from the onset of pleasure. "OOOOOHHHH FUCK!" I screamed out as I grabbed the safety bar that I had installed just last week. After the initial shot I dared to turn it up to 4. More is better! Wave after wave of pulsating water hit my clit and I rode orgasm after screaming orgasm as long as I could. Any longer I would've probably passed out. I reluctantly put the head back in it's cradle and stood for a while under the #2 setting as I came down from the delirium. Definitely gonna have to experiment with this some more!

After drying off, I wrapped my body in a big towel and my hair in another after brushing it out. A relaxing glass of wine was in order so I headed to the kitchen. Walking around my home with a full glass it gradually came to me why things felt so strange.

Everything was so generic. I had purchased all the furniture. The art on the wall The books on the coffee table. But it had no personality. There were no family pictures. Nothing on display from vacations. The refrigerator door was empty. It looked and felt like a model home. I was just coasting with no direction.

As I went to bed I made the decision to start living life as the real me and stop pretending to be someone who I am not.

...

A first date with a new man is the perfect excuse to go shopping. Ah who am I kidding! Anything can be a perfect excuse for a girl to go shopping! As it was spring time, I picked out a white with purple and yellow flowers body contour dress. It showed just a tease of cleavage without being slutty. I was also fitted with the newest bra and panty set from VS.

So much better than shopping online and having to return what doesn't fit. Immediate gratification! I love it! I was tempted to get a pair of spiked heels, but I wanted to stand at a slightly lower height than Johnathans 5'10". Instead, I opted for a pair of 3 inch purple heels to match my dress. As I walked around the store checking the fit I couldn't help but wonder if I was going to get a kiss on the first date. My first date as a woman and I am already swooning!

...

When I entered the restaurant a little bit late I smiled as I saw Johnathan patiently waiting for me. Wow! He was looking good! I could hardly believe that he was my date! When we met he was wearing jeans, work boots, and a snug white tshirt. For tonight, he was wearing loafers, slacks, and a fashionable button up dress shirt under a dinner jacket.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to show, Casey." Johnathan said, smiling as he greeted me.

A very light pleasant scent of cologne wafted up my nose. "Are you kidding me? My knight in shining armor!" as I pressed my palm to my chest.

"Haha!" he laughed. "I am no knight. I just saw a beautiful maiden that looked like she needed some help. So I offered."

"Oh, so you go around town looking for vulnerable girls to help out so you can ask them out on dates?" I asked accusingly.

Visibly shaken, Johnathan stammered out, "No! Only the pretty ones...Uh, I mean ...uh!...only you...I mean..."

I burst out laughing. "Johnathan! I was only playing! I am very happy you asked me out!"

Johnathan laughed at my joke and relaxed, knowing that the ice was now broken. "Are you ready to get seated?"

...

Dinner was fun. By far the best date I have ever had. Conversation flowed smoothly and effortlessly. Whenever there was a pause it was not uncomfortable. It felt so good as he held the door for me as we exited the restaurant. What a gentleman! Chivalry is not dead.

"Why thank you sir." I smiled at him for the hundredth time that night.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" he asked.

"Yes I do."

We held hands as we walked. His dark skin a wonderful contrast to my pale flesh. My feet hurt from the heels I was wearing, but I loved to hear the click on the pavement and I knew that it naturally made my butt wiggle a little bit more. As we walked, commenting on various storefront merchandise, I could feel the firm strength of a man who works for a living. This coupled with his sharp intelligence and witty humor, I was just floating on air.

Way too soon we arrived back at the parking lot. It was obvious to the both of us that we didn't want the night to end. There was a spark between us and we both felt it.

"Thank you again for the help" I said softly. We were standing face to face holding hands next to my car.

"Thank you for the date. I had a really good time."

"So did I," as I gazed up into his handsome warm brown eyes.

He stepped in closer placing his hands on my waist. I responded by reaching up and placing my hands on his shoulders, fingertips on the edge of his neck.

"I would like to see you again, Casey."

"That depends."

"On what?" he asked, slightly taken aback.

I quickly kissed him on the lips. He smiled, quickly kissed me back and raised his eyebrows questioning me.

"Hmmmm, not sure yet."

This time it was a long hot passionate kiss.

"Yes, I definitely want to go out with you again!" I happily exclaimed.

"So glad I passed the test," Johnathan said smiling at me.

"Oh you most definitely did!" I reassured him with big eyes.

Johnathan then pulled me in tight for another kiss. As we kissed I roamed my hands over his body feeling his muscular shoulders arms and back. Encouraged by my actions he roamed over me too, stopping short of my ass.

Briefly breaking the kiss, "Go ahead, it's ok," and resumed the kiss.

Emboldened by my permission he reached further down grabbing me firmly on the ass pulling me in tight. I could feel the impression of his cock against my abdomen before, but with the added passion I could feel him get hard. My panties were damp for a while but this really turned on the water works.

Reluctantly I broke the kiss to ask, "Do you have somewhere we can go?"

...

"Nice place!" I said, smiling as we entered his condominium. It was very simply decorated and spotlessly clean. Not the 'clean it up in case I get laid clean'. No, it was a clear sign of someone who takes care of himself and has respect for others.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked removing his dinner jacket, carefully laying it over the back of a chair.

"Water would be great, thanks."

Johnathan reached in the fridge and got us each a bottle of water. The two of us stood in the kitchen studying each other in silence as we drank. After a few minutes I set my half empty bottle on the counter and so did he.

"So, where were we?" I asked.

Johnathan closed the short distance between us and wrapped his arms around me as he came in for a kiss.

"Oh yeah, thats where," I smiled as I started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Come," he beckoned, taking my hand leading me to his bedroom.

Once in his bedroom, under the dim light from the hallway, I continued unbuttoning his shirt while admiring his muscular physique. He kicked off his shoes and so did I. At that point, I was happy in my choice of shoes, thankful that I didn't have to take the time to unbuckle some straps. In our bare feet I now stood a good 5 inches shorter than he.

He began to unbuckle his belt but I slapped his hand away, playfully admonishing him, "Thats my job."

I finished the job and unzipped his pants. Reaching into his boxers I wrapped my small hands around a big thick hardening cock. "Oooooh! Is this for me?!" I exclaimed with big excited eyes as I stroked him.

He reached up to feel a breast, quickly found a nipple and proceeded to gently caress it, eliciting a soft moan from me.

"Are these for me?" he asked as moved to the other.

"Keep doing that and they definitely are," I breathlessly said, my nipples hardening as the result of his touch.

Pulling down his pants I eyeballed the impressive tent in his boxers. Stepping out of his pants he pulled me in tight as he kissed me again. With a free hand he unzipped my dress. I shimmied out of it and let it fall to the floor then nudged it out of the way with my foot.

Standing there in just a bra and panties I heard him let out a sharp breath as he admired my nearly naked body.

"Damm girl! You are so fucking hot!" He said with lusty excitement.

Even in the dim light I was sure that he could see me blush with excitement that I could turn someone on that much even though half of it was the doctors work. I did a quick twirl so I could give him a 360 degree view and fell into his strong arms for another kiss.

As he kissed me, his hands went to carress my buttocks. After a moment, he moved up to unclasp my bra, then slid the straps off my shoulders. One of his hands went back to my ass as he leaned down to take a nipple in his mouth. Alternating between one breast and another, licking, biting and sucking he had me moaning with excitement.

After a several minutes of this I couldn't take anymore. My pussy was absolutely dripping and I had to have some of his meat.

"My turn," I said as I pushed him onto the bed. He raised his hips up so I could pull off his boxers. I gasped with excitement as a thick 9 inch beast came into view. Johnathan noticed my reaction and grinned, obviously proud of the size of his manhood.

"Yumm!" I exclaimed excitedly as I dropped to my knees on the soft carpet to get a closer look. His clean musky odor was intoxicating. I gently stroked the shaft taking in the size and girth of his cock. There was no way I was going to be able to deepthroat him but I sure wanted to try. I picked his dick up with my lips and started to take him into my mouth. He was wide so I used a lot of saliva to get him wet as I sucked his cock. I soon felt the presence of the circumcised head at my throat and the was several inches to go.

"Come up on the bed with me baby," Johnathan urged between heavy breaths pulling me up for a kiss.

"But I want to suck your cock some more," I complained.

Johnathan gently laughed "Absolutely! Go right ahead! But I want to pleasure you too."

He then deftly swung me around in a 69 position. I went back to work on him, hefting his cock back into my mouth. I felt his fingers pull my panties aside as he searched for my clit.

Enjoying the shaft in my mouth and loving the sound of the wet slurping I should've been ready, but I jumped as he stroked my clit with his fingers. My mouth came off his cock as I sucked in air with surprise. "Oh shit!!"

With a quiet laugh, he continued fingering me knowing that he found the right spot.

Going back to work on his cock, bobbing my head up and down I found it pleasurably difficult to keep my teeth off the shaft because of the thickness. As much as I wanted him to cum in my mouth, I wanted him in my pussy even more. I kinda had the idea that he was a two times a night shooter but I had no way of knowing for sure.

I raised off of him and quickly whipped off my panties throwing them who knows where. Knowing what I had in mind Johnathan laid on his back as I straddled him.

Going in for a kiss I said, "It's been a while so we need to go slow." Actually never, but I couldn't tell him that.

"Take your time baby," he gently reassured me as he kissed me.

Reaching back, I took a hold of his cock and glided it along my labia until I thought I had the right spot. I slowly pushed back, but was met with too much resistance. I leaned more foreword and after lining him up, I tried again. This time was right as I felt his cockhead pierce my virginal pussy. The immense pressure and a slight bit of pain made me bite my lip.

Noticing my discomfort Johnathan said "Go slow babe, we got all night."

His soothing words helped to assure me that I was in control. After a few moments, I pushed backwards I struggled to accept him inside. I slowly eased off then pushed again as my internal walls adjusted to his size until I had all 9 inches inside. As a man, I had been fucked in the ass many times, but nothing felt like this. The pleasure and fullness was next level!

I kissed him and started to slowly rock back and forth impaled on his big dick. The slow and cautious pace was quickly overcome by my unbridled lust for this hunk of a man and I started slamming him hard, riding him for all I was worth. After a while of this, I pulled off of him and quickly went to my hands and knees.

Scrambling to his knees he aligned his cock with my soaked hole.

"FUCK ME!" I yelled.

Sinking his cock into me he proceeded to slam my pussy with brutal force.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I half screamed half panted with every stroke. I was thrusting back at him just as much as he was into me with deep growling animalistic grunts. My knuckles were white from gripping the sheets in intense pleasure as his hands gripped my waist with undeniable strength. Not enough to hurt, but enough to know that he had the power to fuck me good and hard.

The thought briefly occurred to me that I hoped that he was on good terms with his neighbors. He was probably going to have to apologize for the screams and the rhythmic pounding of the headboard against the wall. But at that point I really didn't care. All I wanted was that big dick to pound my pussy into oblivion.

After what felt like forever, but in reality was way too soon, I felt Johnathan pick up pace, hammering me even harder. I knew what was about to happen.

"You...about...to..." I was breathlessly started.

"Yeah..." was all he could make out.

"Cum in me baby," I somehow was able to hoarsely make out. "I'm on the pill." I wasn't. The doctor explained that when the procedure was reversed it was as if nothing happened.

Jet after jet of hot sperm flooded my insides and Johnathan let out a roar as he came. This triggered my own orgasm and I shouted out some unintelligible noises. My whole body trembling and shaking with orgasmic pleasure that I never thought could have existed.

All too soon, Johnathan pulled out and collapsed beside me covered in sweat, chest heaving in total exhaustion.

"Nooooo!!" I complained. My pussy felt so empty and I I wanted it full again. But I too was exhausted and knew we needed a break. Stretching out I laid down beside him my hand on his chest.

After a few minutes of waiting to catch my breath in total post orgasmic delirium I said outloud to myself, "I thought that it would be good but I never expected this." And immediately clamped my hand to my mouth squeezing my eyes shut freaked what I just said.

Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers
12