All Comments on 'Am I My Ex-Wife's Keeper?'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting story!

5

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Interesting and surprising story, I expected it to go much differently. 5 stars.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

What a great story. One of the best I have ever read. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn you creative people! Wonderful story. Well written and told. Just incredible. I've tried but don't have that talent or ability to write a decent story. Thank you for sharing yours.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

WHAT DID I JUST READ???!

Shit, Skippy47, SHIT!

That is what I've read.

/

If ever you or anybody does write a sequel for this, I hope Tim dies and Abby gets to have a husband WHO TRULY knows how to be a husband.

1 star.

/

I HATE CUCK STORIES!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit story would of kicked his ass out and divorced him the moment he refused to get the whore out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mom, Dad, what the heck is going on down here? Who is that old person in your clothes, Mom? Is she homeless? I hope so. It would be so cool to meet a real homeless person."

"Jessie, this is my ex-wife, Jasmine. She needs a place to stay for a while and we're going to help her. Jasmine, this is our daughter Jessie."

Jessie squealed, "Did you say I'm her daughter?!"

"No, dear I said you are OUR daughter with the 'our' meaning your mother, Abby and me."

"Shucks, that would have been so neat to tell everyone at school that I have a mother I never knew about show up out of the blue."

No, but frankly, you're the one who wrote this scene?

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

Did you actually write this while fully conscious or were you under the influence of alcohol or certain substances.

your starting script is original, but most of the scenes border on the ridiculous.

Behaviors and attitudes are completely absurd.

it's really a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a load of RUBBISH!!!!!

cordialddcordialddalmost 2 years ago

Many Lit stories have endings that are less than the story. This closing is thoughtful and warming. Nice job overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very creative

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY, from a MASTER. Please write another chapter. Jasmine may get straightened out and find someone to love and marry her. With what she's gone through, Aunt Jasmine could help guide her "niece", Jessie. Maybe Abby and Jasmine will each have a baby, to be raised as cousins. 10 stars is close...

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

Abby, should have divorced his ass as soon as this fucking idiot simp assed moron left. His ex-wife is a whore and he wants that around his wife and kids....YEA RIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Really do not like this story. It is off.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was stupid, non-sensical crap. Another helping of Skippy scum. Why I continue to give this guy a chance to redeem himself is beyond me. No more, from here on I'll simply SKIP over his stories. See what I did there? 1*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

That was good! 5***** I liked that a lot. As improbable as it sounds, I can imagine that happening. A good story about good people who make mistakes is always worth a read.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

An odd story. Something just didn't feel right. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband is an awful person but very believable.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 2 years ago

It was very creative, but man, it was a series of pendulum swings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.This is a joke right? No sane person would live in this scenario. In real life the whore ex-wife would never be allowed into the house. The daughter will need therapy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It started ok.

But didn't end that way .

His supposedly christian wife's paranoia was unrealistic.

The ex's mistakes were a great education for the daughter.

And hubby was never going back to swill.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Considering how much her husband loves her and how loyal he is Abby sure has a lot of insecurities.

She keeps talking about how in Jasmine he has a beautiful potential sex partner. Did I miss the part where Jasmine stopped being a scrawny, tattooed, worn out ex prostitute???

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Thanks Skippy, it was a nice read. The MC was a bit too much of a saint and Abby is a wack job. The teenage girl was believable. A non drug using, pimped out whore is kinda hard to imagine, but I guess it’s possible. Still, except for Abby, nice to see people trying to do what’s best for a fellow human.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

A convoluted attempt to make Tim seem like a real man- it failed. He came across as a cement-headed idiot, with no concerns for his new wife because 'he loved her'. What else could she possible want?

Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the fuck was that shit? A) I got sick to my stomach when I read this wimpy thought from the lead character... "[He] ... even felt some guilt for not being able to be enough husband that would have prevented her from seeking other men." B) If you're going to use a stupid term like remarried, at least decide how you're going to spell it, as it's used multiple times, including in dialogue, but not spelled the same way. C) 'vaginal sex' in dialogue, makes it sound like a lawyer wrote this crap. Never mind the sheer idiocy of pretty much all of the characters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The initial pretense of the hospital calling Tim for approval to treat Jasmine is flawed. If Jasmine was unconscious how did they know who had her medical power of attorney?

Tim and Jasmine had been divorced for 15 years, once he brought her home Abby pushing to get Jasmine out was the correct response. Abby should have let them go a hotel and filed for divorce.

I didn’t enjoy anything after Abby let Jasmine stay at the house. When Tim’s reaction to Abby’s wreck was taking Jasmine with him and Jessie to the hospital, I started skimming in hopes something would come up about Abby’s date and fallout from it.

Tim is a pathetic bleeding heart, Abby is a female cuckold, and Jasmine is going to end up in unhealthy relationships and need counseling as an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Huedogg wow, such a compassionate person. As a woman who was a sex worker to stay alive, it is one of the most fucked up thing about the US is this nutty idea that what your job is what you are. She was a sex worker out of necessity and most likely mental illness. I can not think of more than two women I knew in the industry, who did it because they enjoyed it. Most were victims of sexual abuse as girls, others just had no other skills, and no other options. He gave Jasmine what we all need from time to time, a second chance. He actually did what God intended and acted as Jesus would have, in the role of her husband, he helped her get back on her feet. He is a good man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why if Tim Christian love for whores is so strong, he does not open a home for them, so they show the trade to his dear daughter.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

Tim was truly a moral man, a good man, a man of honor staying true to his word & vow - not often found in real life (much less in LW). I was wondering when the wives would eventually call him 'Reverend Tim.'

\

Tim's armor chink was in his selection in wives - both having serious vanity issues. Everything bad that happen to each wife was of her own making.

\

The only miss is how Jesse fared; what affect did these two vane women have in Jesse's moral code and in observing Abby's intense jealousy?

\

4.8*, Hooyah, Salutes to a very though provoking story. (with many typos)

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - just a bad idea

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Wow. This story certainly had it's twists and turns in it. The end kind of sounded like they would never see Jasmine. That really didn't make sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess it was an okay story, but didn't have much emotion. Who talks about fucking with the term "vaginal sex", over and over. The first night with the husband bringing the ex home unannounced, would never have happened in reality. The interactions just seemed clinical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Right.

It must be an alternate universe where an ex-husband of a wife who betrays him by fucking other men for gain (a whore)...still loves her enough to bring her into his home with his wife and 13 year old daughter.

Because here in this universe...no man would ever ever bring an ex who is now a used up and worn out old prostitute into his home with his wife and teenage daughter. I mean no way EVER. The premise is simply ridiculous.

If he did...he'd be divorced. Kicked out of a house he was paying for. Paying child support. And back with the old whore as her pimp.

No self respecting man would take that chance.

It just would never happen.

Maybe he says "for the sake of the relationship I used to have with her...here's $2000 to get you an economy apartment for a month. We'll get you some decent clothes from Goodwill. And help you get some charity help and welfare set up. Wish you the best.

Even that would be pushing it.

This was an ex wife he had not seen in 15 years. One that left him to become a whore. Who fucked men for money. Never looked back after she left him.

No way he taking the chance of messing up his happy life for someone who obviously has zero respect for anyone else.

And there is zero chance he'd ever stick his dick into her diseased skanky holes ever again.

Ridiculous.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

One of the DUMBEST, fucking, idiotic stories I've ever read in the LW category, and that is saying a LOT. ANYONE who thinks this is a good story is a fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Abby faced all the pain only due to the Simply asshole husband decision to take the whore back in home. Abby deserved so much better than the Simp who put her in a depression and painful journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He insists on bringing a whore into the house as a role model for his daughter? He's willing to leave his wife in favor of the whore? Abby is hard hearted for not wanting a whore living in her house?

Just the tip of the insane bullshit thrown out in this outlandish tale.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Well done a complete story and a great read.

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 2 years ago

Don't try this at home. For your own good.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but there’s no way you bring your XW whore into your household. Unbelievable! 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Skippy I love your ending to a really great story. Forget the naysayers comments specially the BTB crowd. It is nice to read a story with some compassion for others.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Depressing enough to be a Lifetime movie. But hey, that's life, ain't it? 5/5!!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

I don't mind fiction, some of it is good like saddletramps1956, Flash. But really, first the surgery didn't work and then it did? Maybe a colostomy can be reversed but only with surgery and that couldn't be hidden working part time like therapy appointments for an hour a day. Being catheterized is also kind of obvious. But it was an interesting twist and a different kind of ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A REAL tear Jerker. LOL

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

just stupid. the ONLY reason Abby was in a car accident aas because she was consumed with paranoia and fear that her husband was seeing his ex-wife and she refused to believe that they were not fucking. She was on her way to see an ex-boyfriend to engage in a extramarital affair no justifiable reason.

.

In the story Abby confesses to this but of course Tim being in the most perfect man in the world doesn't even act with any emotion to this whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn't like that story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the f**k was that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not liking it, have to say. Tim is an irresponsible man. You do NOT invite your ex-wife home to convalesce. And you absolutely do NOT invite your prostitute, ex-wife home to convalesce. And you absolutely, positively do NOT invite your has a pimp out to get her, prostitute, ex-wife, home to convalesce. What is this idiot thinking? He has an early years, impressionable teenage daughter to think of. He has a wife whose domicile of security and peace just had a figurative dump taken in. She'll be bleaching the floors and countertops for weeks! You don't do that to a woman's home. Tell her what's up, let her help make decisions, like a woman's shelter. If nothing pans out EVERYONE made decisions together and if it comes to her staying in the house, the wife was in the decision making and knows the score. This situation is what churches used to do but that service has been usurped by government agencies. Plenty of other resources to try first before destroying familial bliss.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Wow what a good story

This story will make you think

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Long and winding road. Very original. Enjoyed it. Took me by surprise more than once.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

I think the wife struggles with being a selfish cunt, much like Huedogg2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weird, well, unusual, at least. I’m not sure all of the dishonesty and manipulation, especially by Abby, bodes well for the future of the marriage. By the end of the story, she seems more damaged than Jasmine.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Mac,

Is English your first language? Because you didn't read the story I read. Between hubby and Abby, Abby was the one considering cheating and making it a repeat cuck story. You might want to consider the possibility you are a dumbass.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

And the daughter was hilarious.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Did you dig this up out of the bottom of an outhouse?

This shit was so bad I could smell it across the net.

I'd say dumber than shit, but that would be too generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story had all the standards of a Loving Wife story: a cheating wife who gets caught and divorced, a repentant wife who want the husband back and a husband who moves on to a better life with a better wife and child. Mixing all these together with a disastrous event that forces the together was unique and revealed in a most believable telling. Even the daughter sounded too real to be fictional in her awareness of societies limits and curiosities about her father's past and the things she has been told versus the realities of life. If there were any problems with this story I didn't notice them. In fact, if possible I would give a higher rating then a mere 5 stars. Skippy has been one of the authors I like to follow and have a listing of his stories and this one is one of his all time best. Kept me involved from the beginning and will be a great addition to his creations. I can see this one having a Red H in it's listing in no time at all. For those who don't like it and point out it's failures; quit bitchin' and submit something better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jessica's reaction reminded me of mine and some friends when I was in training at Keesler AFB many, many years ago. I opened a letter from my mother, read the opening paragraph then without thinking announced to those with me: "Hey, my mom got married"! Their response was something like "Well it's about time".

Mom had bee divorce for about two years and never mentioned seeing, let alone dating someone so getting remarried after having eight kids with six of them still at home (I was the oldest at 18) was a true surprise.

Parents can always do amazing things that their kids don't see coming.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Oh come-on

She had an affair with her Boss

Became the company whore

and the MC feels guilty

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story and it kept me wondering in which direction it was going to go. The character of Abby frustrated me somewhat as she kept flowing backwards and forwards in the relationship with Jasmine.

He should have let Abby know that he was never intimate with Jasmine while Abby was recovering. It would have let her know how much he cared for her, even while she was being quite… difficult.

Thank you for spending the time and effort to write this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Five big stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To Mac_Lapu…you didn’t read a cuck story dude.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Love your stuff but this was a miss for me. The jump from Christian, loving wife to go fuck and ex-boyfriend with little more than a couple sentence lead was someone checking of a plot point, not creating content. 4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

This story requires a LOT of suspension of disbelief: 1) A husband thinks it's a good idea to invite his messed up whore ex-wife to stay with him and his family. 2) He makes this decision WITHOUT consulting with his wife. 3) With his wife obviously pissed off, and STILL without talking to his wife, refuses his ex-wife's off er to go elsewhere. 4) He, AGAIN without asking his wife, effectively TELLS her to give some of her clothes to the ex-wife, BEFORE knowing that she already has old clothes that she's getting rid of.

\

"He felt sorry for her and even felt some guilt for not being able to be enough husband that would have prevented her from seeking other men." - Wives cheat for their own reasons, not necessarily due to any failings of her husband. It even says that she enjoyed the perks and money that came with her position.

\

"the way I've seen you treat Tim" - What's wrong with the way she's treating Tim?

\

Abby should have let them go, and file separation papers the next day.

\

"That's where the man's peepee comes out." - "Peepee?" I know she's only 13, but even a 13-year-old, especially a "precocious" one, knows that it's "pee" or "piss." "Peepee" is a childish word for a penis.

\

"your husband used to bang all the time." - She talks like that, but says "peepee?"

\

"I sure hope we can help you get your life straight." - Pretty fast turn-around.

\

"I will be leaving for my boyfriend's house as soon as possible." - Her boyfriend was okay with her sleeping wit Tim?

\

Too much like a soap opera.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Abby's infidelity was never addressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story of Christian Love and understanding. Too bad it's all simply a figment of the authors imagination

I enjoyed it, thanks. LP

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

Good story

Keep on writing, And I'll keep on reading what you write.

@Mac_Lapu

WHAT DID I JUST READ???!

Shit, Skippy47, SHIT!

That is what I've read.

/

If ever you or anybody does write a sequel for this, I hope Tim dies and Abby gets to have a husband WHO TRULY knows how to be a husband.

1 star.

/

I HATE CUCK STORIES!!!!

So YOU only read every CUCK story posted on Lit. so you can bitch about it and give it one star!

I'm sure you would write your own sequel to this story...but, you don't have ANY stories to offer!

And to answer your question in your bio, I would say that you don't like the sex parts anymore is because you can't get it up.

Sorry 'bout your luck. Have a great day anyway.

KoxokKoxokalmost 2 years ago

Four dumb and unbelievable characters. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
It Was An Entertaining Fantasy.

Not very believable, but fun to read. Thanks for the effort.

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Nice job on the story. I read for enjoyment, if it keeps me entertained I'm happy. I don't nitpick a story like so many other readers. 5stars

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

Wow, Skip!

Creative and well written from beginning to end. I just sorta feel sorry for the guys who date Jessie, they won't know how to keep up with her. Maybe a light-hearted story about her sometime?

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

isnt this how 13 years start into the life of prostitution. theres a such thing as too much empathy to the point that it kills u. the new wife needs to run and get a restraining order on someone that mental

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

this guy reminds me of forest gump. u lost me when u fucked up the second wife. but surprised it didnt end up permanent and then the 3some starts. not sure how his religious fanatic behavior didnt come out in the courtship. that it shocked her that he would bring his ex-wife turned prostitute that has a violent pimp to his home with his 13-year-old daughter.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

Anonymousabout 21 hours ago

Mom, Dad, what the heck is going on down here? Who is that old person in your clothes, Mom? Is she homeless? I hope so. It would be so cool to meet a real homeless person." did not notice that till i read the comment and wow thats some fucked up shit to say even from a 13 year old maybe if she was like really pissed off with her mom and she wasnt raised all that well but yeah that was a messed up scene

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Not sure

Seems he asked for problems

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

One star. Tim is fucking mentally ill and Abby should have divorced him the moment he threatened to rent a single hotel room. Charity is one thing, this was disgusting and not charity in any way.

ctdansctdansalmost 2 years ago

OK. So I think Abby should have known if her husband was some all forgiving help thy neighbor christian guy so going to help out the ex wife should not have been a surprise. She in fact should go be with him. However, I do draw the line at having her live with them. So many agencies out there to assist these people in need especially when they are in the hospital and homeless. If he wants to help he can call around and set something up.

However, after all of that when the wife tells him she was on her way to cheating then he should have done two things; start the divorce and then find someone OTHER than the ex to have sex with. There is no way I would touch that whore no matter what my wife says. I would find someone else, tell her she may or may not know her and she may or may not know when I will be cheating. BUT for certain I am going out cheat just as she intended.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

RTCFS - Senseless crap starring an idiot with a single digit IQ. Couldn't get past page one without skipping to very end. Another read the comments first story. Is this an example of mommy issues??? ⭐

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 2 years ago

Very well done, sensitively handling a unique and difficult story. Loved the characters and how it ended up. Well thought out and written 5*.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Demo,

Christian loving wife? Again, is English your second language? Wife was a selfish cunt devoid of Christian charity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done, even if Abby is an insanely jealous, self-centered, insecure emo teenager trapped in a woman's body. Plus, after being married for how long she still doesn't even begin to trust her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hey skippy how about a second chapter please to where jasmine current boyfriend beats her up and tim and abbey takes her back in with them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Idiotic on SO many levels, no loving husband unilaterally decides to bring anyone into the home he shares with his wife and young daughter without discussing it with his wife. His ex has proven to be untrustworthy yet he takes her word that she is not in danger or a threat to his family. What if the pimp did want to track her down? He just put his whole family at risk. Also, no true Christian man makes decisions for the family without consulting his wife. Just a bad story all around, all the characters actions were completely inconsistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Skippy, forget anyone that tells you this shit is a good story. They're either lying or their just dumbasses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Far below the typical Skippy47 standards. The new wife was almost a cartoon character, seriously. And the ex, showing up 15 years at the Hospital after the divorce and Hubby brings her right over, without a call to wifey?

Upon what planet do you live?

The daughter provided some comedic relief tho. The only thing missing is to combine it with a April or May or June sucks story and then we have a winner.

All in all Skippy writes some pretty good stories, so he gets a pass on this one.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Damn Skip, you lost that one completely. Maybe your worst, most ridiculous story ever.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

I guess since the readership believe that any woman who fucks more than one man, ever, is a whore, you had to make her an actual whore.

.

That’s where the story fails: you went too extreme from the beginning. She could have been poor, gotten into an accident, and lost everything without setting up the most unbelievable scenario you could.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 2 years ago

Abby's strenuous objections to moving a whore in with their 13-year-old daughter were completely reasonable. This whole thing was preposterous.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 2 years ago
Nice beginning

In the beginning i though hot steel. A real threat on a side like this. But after the accident you ruined it , only getting la la. So think about it and maybe write another story like this one or don't let the accident happen. To see what she is doing after.

Or let him go to a hotel and let his wife discuse the samatarien thing with his daughter. In every way shy the sex between the ex's.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 2 years ago

So all you guys harping about Abby being selfish and uncaring would be completely on board say if your wife brings her ex husband home to live with you and your kid without any word or discussion?

Mayhem55Mayhem55almost 2 years ago

As a lot of people have said already...a very interesting story. I know it's hard to come up with new theme/ non cliche in the Loving Wives category, but you did it! I liked it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I couldn't even get passed the first page.

Outside of abuse I couldn't imagine a worse husband. Like how much of a manipulative tyrant do you have to be to force your wife to accept your prostitute ex living with you or threaten to leave?

Dude is a garbage husband. I didn't read the rest but it should end with Abby being happy without him.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 2 years ago

Good one! Thank You

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

The author provided us with a change up LW story. If you think about the premise of taking in some stranger with the problems his ex had, no way. We would all like to help people if we could but you just can't take the chance, will they steal, kill you in the night, bring others like themselves into the house, plus the disease and even covid. But, this was someone he was married to before and he now had a wife and daughter to think of also and they should have come first, but, our other wrote it this way which sort of made it acceptable. This was a new approach and an OK story if not entirely plausible. But then again I can recall a situation along those lines a friend of mine went thru so anything is possible.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

A technically well written story. But sad, my goodness, so sad.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

A very good story but somehow I don't believe Abby was such insecure with her husband to go and cheat on him. She made a huge sacrifice but I think it was more about the shame she felt trying to cheat.

Did you notice she is a controlling beatch? She decides everything: who to bring home, cheating, who her wife will sleep with. Just a horrible person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When the asshole threatened to leave with his hooker ex wife the current wife should have helped him pack then raped his stupid ass in divorce court. There are plenty of ways to help an ex short of moving them into your home.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous