Am I Really Gay? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to push the button, D," Joe was pointing at the elevator call button. I had gotten so lost in my thoughts that I was just standing in front of the closed elevator doors.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." The elevator car arrived and we stepped in. He let me go first and I stepped to the back of the car and turned toward the front. Joe was facing me, standing about a foot and a half away. We were the only ones in the car other than a pretty young lady in the corner who was digging through her purse. "What floor are you on?" I asked Joe as I hit the button for the twenty-fifth floor.

"We can go straight to your room. I asked the bartender to have a bellhop bring my suitcase up to your place. We can get showered without me having to stop at my room first." Joe was going to shower in my room? My heart was racing again.

As I looked at Joe, I thought, he was probably the most beautiful man I had ever met. He was also the most intelligent, charming and funny. He was the whole package. I realized Joe was looking straight at me, his eyes were locked on mine. I looked straight back to make him look away. He didn't. My heart started to race, as if I had just received an injection of adrenaline. Out of the corner of my eye I could se the reflection in the wall panel of the two of us facing each other, inches away, just staring into each other's eyes.

I thought my pounding heart could be heard by Joe and the girl in the elevator now, it was beating so hard in my ears. Was that girl watching us? The elevator was picking up speed as it ascended the twenty five floors. What was I contemplating, something that could never be undone?

Joe's eyes looked downward slightly at my mouth. I realized my lips were slightly parted, and moving toward Joe's mouth. It was as if I was just an observer. I wasn't even conscious of my movements and I was trembling as I tilted my head slightly and leaned in and placed my mouth on Joe's. His lips were supple, yet firm and masculine. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and started to press my lips harder on his. I could taste the beer he just had. This was definitely a man's mouth, and it was thrilling to he kissing him. Suddenly his hand wrapped around the back of my head and he pulled me hard against his mouth. His tongue pushed my tongue out of his mouth and he forced it deep into my mouth, probing and dominating our hot French kiss with fury. Saliva was building up at the corners of our mouths and we sucked and tongued the depths of each other's mouths.

The car stopped at the floor below mine, where the young lady on the car was to get off. She stared at the two of us making out so passionately right in front of her, for so long that the doors almost closed without her getting off. I realized my cock was hard and tenting the front of my gym shorts. I looked down at Joe's crotch and his lovely, sculpted dick head had pushed beyond his pant leg as his cock filled with blood. I looked at my growing hard-on and at Joe's emerging swollen cock, and then up at Joe's face. He looked like he wanted to take me right there in the elevator. I felt electricty in my veins. I would have loved for him to fuck me right there.

The car stopped on the twenty-fifth floor and we stepped out. "Sorry about that man," I said. "I was just really curious what it's like to kiss a guy. I couldn't imagine a better guy to find that out with than you."

"That's okay," he said, "because I really, really liked it." We walked in the direction of room 2504, both of us moving awkwardly because of the hard-ons we had. "Look, I've had straight guys want a handjob or a blowjob before. Maybe they were not getting enough sex at home with their wives or maybe they were bi-curious. But none of the straight guys I've had sex with ever wanted to make out. Pretty much only a gay man wants that kind of intimacy. And none of the gay guys I've been with have kissed me that passionately. So was that JUST curiosity on your part?"

"Well that's what I want to talk to you about," I said as I slid the key card and opened the door. I had one last chance to call off whatever was about to happen. I could just take my shower, get dressed, let him take his shower, we go to dinner and this is all forgotten. No borders had truly been crossed yet.

"It's my shower so I get to go first," I taunted Joe as I walked toward the bathroom while I pulling my T-shirt off over my head. I was almost at the bathroom door and I paused to take off my shorts. I pulled the waistband down and continued until my shorts were piled around my ankles and I was bent in half at the waist. I don't know what compelled me to make such a bold, seductive move but my sweet ass was now pointed in Joe's direction and in that position my pumped ass cheeks were flared out and my pink sphincter was open and completely exposed. I held that position for several seconds, to give Joe a chance to take it in. I looked back over my shoulder at Joe to see what his reaction was and he was staring straight at my welcoming asshole. His thick cock now extended a good three inches below his pant leg and the corn cob was struggling to break free of his shorts. I stood back up and turned partly toward him so he could see my big hard cock throbbing in front of me. "I won't be long," I said heading toward the shower, with my stiff cock bouncing as I walked.

"You already are!" Joe said. "Damn, D! That is beautiful! I'm going to order some champagne for us, okay?" he asked picking up the phone.

I continued to the bathroom, heady from the feelings of being exposed, literally and figuratively, being seen as sexually attractive by someone who I really wanted to think of me as being sexy, and the impending risky business of crossing a bridge that couldn't be uncrossed. I looked at myself in the mirror. Did I really just flaunt my rock hard cock in front of another man? The risk was worth it because I sure looked good. But there was still time to call things off if I wanted to.

I turned on the shower and the bathroom started filling with steam. I heard a muffled knock on the hotel room door and a couple of muffled voices, one of them was Joe's. Must be the room service that Joe ordered. I stepped into the steamy shower and let the warm water run over my head, cascade down my chest and legs, between my ass cheeks, and spill over the tip of my hard cock, like a gargoyle rainspout.

Joe would understand if I just shut the evening down now, right? Just then the shower door opened. I could see Joe's silhouette through the steam. Okay, enough is enough. Just tell him it was all a joke before this goes too far. But I really wanted him. I wanted to be taken by him. Joe moved closer to me in the shower. He was holding two champagne flutes effervescing bubbles, with a big strawberry garnish on each rim. Joe was magnificent to look at naked, chiseled, muscular, masculine perfection. His cock was hard as a rock. A thick shaft of veiny, cabled flesh that curved upwards slightly. That must feel so good in my hand, or mouth, or ass.

He handed me one of the glasses. "A toast, to new beginnings," he said raising his glass. There stood the two of us, breathing hard, naked, sexually excited like nothing else, facing each other in a steamy shower. Our cocks were tools of fury. I took the strawberry garnish off my glass, touched my glass to his, and took a sip of champagne. At the distance we were from each other, and as much as our two cocks were projecting out like harpoon cannons on whaling ships, our cocks bypassed each other's by a couple of inches. Joe turned his body slightly and his stiff meat shaft brushed against mine, causing my cock to bounce with excitement. Adrenaline raced through my body. I could feel my resistance crumbling.

I bit the bottom off my strawberry and took another drink from my champagne flute. I looked at the water splashing and running down Joe's beefy chest, past his erect nipples, down his rippled abdominal muscles and across the bridge that our cocks now formed between us. I took the open end of my strawberry and cupped it over Joe's erect nipple. I swirled it on his nipple to excite him and to leave strawberry juice running down his pec. I leaned forward and put his nipple in my mouth. This was a very masculine nipple compared to what i was used to with women. I sucked it and used my tongue to flick it. I did the same to his other nipple and gently tugged it with my teeth. Joe took a deep breath and moaned. His cock stiffened and lifted against mine.

I sucked on Joe's nipples and fondled his beefy pecs for some time. His chest was so exciting and masculine, slabs of muscle stacked on more taut muscle. A woman's breasts were feminine and nice but a body like this made me ache to be fucked by him. I moved down to his abs and ran my tongue through every crevasse and over every ridge. His chest had short, neatly trimmed hair and everything below that was shaved bare. I got to his pubic ridge and started kissing and licking the area just above his cock. His erect shaft was rubbing against my chin. I was on my knees now, with shower water splashing all around, splashing off his body and cock and into my mouth. I was kneeling in front of the most delicious man I'd ever met. His cock was literally in my face. But I liked Joe, a lot, and I knew I wanted him much more than just a momentary fuck. Now I wanted so badly to take his cock in my mouth and provide him exsquisite pleasure. Then I thought about my wife.

I wanted to justify my infidelity by saying that it didn't count since I wasn't cheating with another woman. But that wasn't sincere. Delphina would definitely consider this cheating. Nothing said I had to go any further though, and my wife would be none the wiser. I looked up at Joe standing over me, like I was at the base of an incredibly sexy granite cliff. His beautiful cock extended out over me and water and pre-cum from his cock ran over my face. I grasped the base of Joe's cock. This was the first time I had held, or even touched another man's cock. Joe's cock filled my fist with firm, smooth, rigid flesh. It was warm from blood pumping through it. It felt like my cock felt, except this cock belonged to this beautiful, sexy man in front of me. With my hand around the base of his shaft, there was still room for an additional hand between mine and his big helmet head.

At that moment my resistance was nil. More than air to breath, I wanted his big cock in my mouth. I pointed his huge penis at my mouth, opened wide and slid his cock deep into my mouth. I tasted pre-cum. I recognized the taste from eating my own cum when jerking off. I cupped his balls in my free hand and lightly stroked them while I pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, sucking vigorously and massaging the underside of his cock with my tongue. I stroked the remainder of his cock with my other hand. Joe moaned with pleasure, "Fuck yeah, D. You really know how to please a guy. You're going to learn what another man's cum tastes like tonight."

I had crossed a Rubicon and there was no undoing the gay act I was engaged in, and I loved it. I only wanted to make him happy and his pleasure made me incredibly excited. I picked up the pace of fucking my mouth with his cock. He sipped his champagne while pulling my head onto his cock with one hand. His cock was touching my gag reflex and caused me to cough and drool. Joe was the epitome of masculinity and him fucking my mouth was the epitome of my submission to this beautiful man. He owned me with his cock deep in my mouth. I was deliriously happy. Was this my future? I sure wouldn't mind if it was so.

Joe reached under my arms and pulled me up to standing again. He started sucking my nipple, hard, while his other hand aggressively massaged my other pec muscle. He changed nipples and gripped my other pec in his other hand. He sucked like he was trying to pull my nipples off, as he manhandled my chest muscles. I loved submitting to his sexual aggressions. He controlled me and his passion was my pleasure. He spun me around so I was facing the glass shower wall.

He pushed my shoulders forward and I had to put my hands out against the glass shower wall for ballance, while he pulled my hips back. I was in a position like he was frisking me. The side of my face was pressed to the glass. Pre-cum was dripping in long strands from my cock. He reached around both sides of me and pinched and pulled my nipples. My nips were so hard and erect they looked like a female's excited nipples. He rested his heavy, thick cock in my ass crack and moved his hips to slide it up and down my slot. I could feel the water from the shower running down my back and into my crack. It felt like water was trickling in and out of my asshole. My sphincter must have been fully dilated. I knew my sphincter dilated when I got aroused and it must have been wide open, receptive to a male sex organ.

Every few strokes Joe let the tip of his dick head dock with my asshole, entering only part way. What an incredible tease! But that was also my final safety stop too. Sucking Joe's cock, stroking it and tasting his pre-cum were all gay enough activities, but letting him penetrate my virgin ass with his huge cock would make me his gay bitch. I could still turn back. I looked back over at my shoulder at him. He was so beautiful, sexy, and lovable. Did I just say "lovable"? Was I thinking I was in love with this man? I wanted him to desire me as much as I desired him. Just then there was a loud knock at the hotel room door.

Joe pulled back, let his cock slide out of my ass crack, and turned to leave the shower. He took my hand in his and pulled me with him, like a guy guiding his girlfriend. He took me to the hotel room door. I assumed it was more room service. But we certainly weren't dressed to answer the door; we both had enormous hard-ons, were butt naked, and soaking wet. Still holding my hand, Joe looked through the peephole and whipped open the door before I could object. There stood a tall, incredibly handsome young man in a tank top, shorts and flip-flops. "Darren, this is a buddy of mine, Brad. Brad is a firefighter also, from Chicago. And he has a big cock. Brad wants to watch you lose your anal virginity to me."

Brad stared at our cocks bobbing in front of us, then looked over our sweaty, pumped bodies and smiled approvingly. People were talking and walking down the hallway, getting close to our open door. "Uh, nice to meet you, Brad. Come in, quickly." Brad stepped in, closing the door behind him as a group of firefighter-type guys was passing by. I wondered if they had seen two of their male cohorts, buck naked and soaking wet, with drooling, raging hard-ons, holding hands, greeting a third player.

Brad pulled his tank top off over his head and pulled his shorts to the floor. He had a fantastic muscular body. Joe wasn't exaggerating when he said Brad had a big cock. Brad's cock was starting to straighten and lift away from his pelvis as he looked at us. His pubic area was completely shaved and revealed a beautiful organ. His cock was a little thinner than Joe's but a good inch and a half longer. He also had a large, sculpted, mushroom head. Joe spun me in a circle for Brad to examine me from all sides, like a bull at auction, and then led me to the giant bed. He pulled the bedspread down, revealing crisp white sheets, and then laid down on his back at the foot of the bed.

"Come up here on the bed with me, Darren, and mount my cock. Squat down on my cock until my cock is deep in your rectum." His shaft pointed straight up. Before I could respond, Brad grabbed me by my hips. He took a knee behind me and pulled my ass cheeks wide apart. He pressed his face into my ass and inserted his tongue into my asshole. I gasped with pleasure. Other than my fingers, his tongue was the first real flesh and blood penetration of my asshole. More pre-cum strands floated from my cock toward the floor. Brad slipped his tongue in and out of my asshole, pushing it deeper and licking my ass harder each time, circling the rim and tongue fucking my ass. Calling this off now just became impossible. I so wanted to give Joe exquisite pleasure, and make love to him, and I wanted him to love me back. Wait, I said I wanted him to "love me, back"?! I was really crushing on this guy.

"His fuck hole is ready to go, Joe. It's wide open, pleading for your cock," Brad said clapping his hands together. I climbed up on the bed and straddled Joe's waist. A long ribbon of pre-cum dripped down onto Joe's abs. As I lowered myself in a squat, my begging asshole hovering over his throbbing cock, I thought, this is my last chance to change course tonight.

And then I thought, "What would my wife think if she was here right now watching this?"I pushed that thought out of my mind as I lowered myself further until his cone-shaped dick head was at the entrance to my sphincter. Once I made contact, I lowered myself further, squeezing past the flared part of his helmet until my sphincter gripped his meaty shaft. This was it; it was finally a reallity. A man's cock had penetrated my asshole. I was a member of a whole new club now: men who have been fucked. But way better than that, I was being fucked by a man who I adored. His cock filled my ass with his beefy man-flesh, and I hoped that soon his cum would fill me too.

In one steady, slow movement I slid all the way to the bottom of Joe's pole. I was in heaven. Joe let out a loud moan of pleasure. I put my hands on Joe's beefy chest and palmed his pecs. Using his chest for support I slid my ass up and down on Joe's cock, getting as long a stroke as I could without coming completely off his cock. As I picked up speed, Joe was only able to grunt with pleasure. The only sounds in the room were Joe's grunts, my panting yips of pleasure, and the squishing and flesh slapping sounds of my ass being fucked by a real man.

"Damn, that is a beautiful sight!" exclaimed Brad. He was behind us watching Joe's cock impale my ass and stroking his own huge cock with both hands. "You are fucking his cum hole good." My stiff cock was flopping up and down with each stroke.

"I'm fucking him," I said, panting from the physical exertion and from the pure pleasure I was experiencing. Pre-cum was drooling from my cock.

"Not for long," Joe countered, as he rolled me onto my back, his cock still in my hole. He stood up and let his cock pop out of my sphincter. He took my hand again and pulled me off the bed. He twirled me around facing the glass wall of the bedroom overlooking the city. I was in the same frisk position as before, only now he was pushing me harder against the glass as he slid his cock back into my asshole, burying it until our tight ball sacks were nearly touching. "Do you want this cock, D? Do you want me to fuck your cum hole? Would you do anthing to have me fill your ass with my cock?"

"Oh, god yes! I need you to use my ass for your pleasure! Take me! Give me that cock!" I moaned.

He bent me over further so he could penetrate deeper into my rectum. He pumped his cock into my ass for several minutes. I was pressed against the glass wall looking over the city. I could see people and cars moving on the street below. There were other high rises nearby and I wondered if people were watching us. I was feeling the wave of an orgasm starting to build, and I hadn't even touched my cock. A steady stream of pre-cum drizzled from my cock. I looked back over my shoulder to see how Joe was enjoying fucking me. Brad was stroking his own cock with both hands while standing next to Joe, watching.

Joe slid out of my ass and moved over for Brad to have me. Brad slid his long cock deep inside me, after painfully squeezing his mushroom head through my sphincter. I could feel him at the front of my rectum. He started slowly and began picking up speed. His cock felt less fat but he was definitely hitting bottom. He moved in long, deep strokes. His big head rubbed along my prostate, sending electricity through my pubic region. My hard cock was bouncing now and dropping a non-stop series of pre-cum ribbons, forming and falling to the carpet. After a couple of blissful minutes he stopped and pulled out to let Joe back in. Now they were swapping back and forth, each thrusting their cocks in me for about twenty or so strokes. It was a magnificent feeling to be getting used by these two Adonis's. I thought I saw a room with people in a nearby high rise turn out their lights so they could watch anonymously. Were they watching me getting fucked? I didn't care who saw me getting sodomized by these two beautiful men. I only wanted it to continue.