Am I Really Gay? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After four or five swaps, Joe said, "I'm going to blow my load soon."

"Fuck. Me too," replied Brad. Joe took me by the hand again and led me back to the bed. I got on the corner of the bed on my hands and knees. Joe got behind me and started fucking my ass hard and deep again. I could tell this was going to be his last round before coming. Brad got in front of me and pressed his cock head against my lips. I received his cock with my tongue and started stroking and sucking his long meat missile. Pre-cum was dribbling out of his cock. At times they were both in sync, fucking me from both ends. It does not get any more gay than this, having two gorgeous, masculine men violate you from both ends. If Joe had any question about my sexual orientation before, it was gone now. This was not just a gay curiosity.

"Don't get any ideas, Brad. This is my boyfriend. I'm not willing to share. I just want to give him a good time," Joe panted. Did he just call me his "boyfriend"? Yes!

Brad was starting to shorten his strokes into my mouth to prevent himself from coming. I could feel his shaft swell and his balls get tighter. I occasionally had to stop sucking Brad's cock as I experienced near orgasms from Joe's cock in my ass. Suddenly Brad let loose. "Ohh fuck! I'm coming. Shit, so hard!" His cock was spasming, shooting several long strings of cum into my mouth. I choked and coughed a bit as his loads hit my gag reflex. I swallowed several loads of delicious, slimy, salty cum. "Darren, you are a natural born cock sucker," Brad said as he milked the last of his cum into my mouth.

"I told you he'd known what to do," Joe said as he slammed harder and faster into my ass. "He's been holding back his whole life, waiting for this moment, waiting for me. Oh fuck, I'm going to come!"

I noticed a buzzing sound. I spotted my phone vibrating on the bedside table. The caller's name flashed on the screen, "Delphina". Damn! I was supposed to call her hours ago. Joe's cock was now rubbing directly on my prostate. I thought my cock would explode right then. Joe's thrusts were getting jerkier. I could tell he was building up a huge orgasmic explosion. "Oh my god, Darren. I am going to fill you up with my cum. I love your asshole. It was made for my cock!" He began his thrusting for his final approach.

I reached for my phone to tap the automatic response so she wouldn't think I was ignoring her call. Joe started to pump me full of his cum. I tapped the phone and accidentally answered it instead of sending an auto message. Delphina's voice emitted from the phone speaker, "Hello, hello? Darren, are you there?" I tried to reach the phone to disconnect the call but it was now just out of range. It was on speaker and picking up all the sounds from the room.

"Del, yes, I was gonna, oh, oh, ohh, fuck yes!" I was coming now. My cock was squirting cum all over the bed. Joe's orgasm had triggered mine. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever felt. "Oh fuck yes, Joe! Fill me with your sweet cum! Fuck my ass! Fuck me full of cum! I love your massive cock! I love you!" I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth. Pure pleasure was driving my speech mechanism.

Delphina's voice got shrill, "Is this some kind of a fucking joke? Because I don't think it's funny!"

Joe was shooting his third and fourth load of cum in my ass. "Darren, goddamn! Your asshole is so sweet! I could fuck you every night! I love it! I love you!"

Did Joe and I just profess our love for each other? While my wife listened? He pulled his cock out of my ass and I rolled over onto my back. Joe collapsed on top of me. We were a sweaty, cum soaked mess. We locked in a passionate embrace and we started passionately making out. Joe was pushing his tongue in my mouth and I sucked his tongue and pressed my lips hard against his. I still had some of Brad's cum in my mouth and we passed it back and forth until I swallowed it.

"I think I love you, D. I've known it for a while," he said pulling away from my mouth.

"Damn, Joe. I love you too. I've fantasized that this is how it would work out for us."

He pushed up from laying on me and picked up my phone from the nightstand. The call was still connected to my wife. He held it to my ear. "Uh, Del, I'm gonna have to call you back," I said. He hung up the phone and tossed it on the floor. We went back to making out, like teenagers.

Brad went back to the firefighter convention. Joe and I spent the rest of the week in my room, fucking and sucking, and talking, and getting to know each other better. The only times we left the room were to dine out, workout, or go for a run or a swim. The rest of the time Joe was fucking my ass, fucking my mouth, rimming my ass, and making out. We had bubble baths, shower sex, 69 sessions, we fucked in every imaginable position. and I guzzled his cum, lots of it. Other firefighters saw us playing in the pool together, massaging each other in the poolside cabanas, making out on the dance floor, in the sauna naked with my head on Joe's lap, and feeding each other at dinner. I guess there are some things more compelling than the fear of being humiliated by my firefighter coworkers, and coming out wasn't so bad, as long as I had the right person to do it for, besides me.

As for my wife, Delphina, she deserves someone who can appreciate her sexiness and give her what she wants, and of course who likes pussy. As for me, am I really gay? Abso-fucking-lutely.