Am I Too Old/Pastor Michael

Story Info
Am i too old at 22 to accept and continue as a slave girl?
1.5k words
3.75
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

Am I Too Old/Pastor Michael

Am i too old at 22 to accept and continue in my slave girl role as in the past?

My submissiveness is still 100% intact.

My keenness to please is still there.

My needs as a slave still as needy as ever.

So why the doubt?

Well, i did not get my maintenance yesterday, Sunday, as always.

I woke him up, set my pillows, went to pee and clean my teeth, and as i came back into our room i was led back to our bathroom and into the shower.

I was knelt to suck then stood to fuck.

I dried him and he took me to our bed, over his knee and spanked dry.

I was speechless as he put on his dressing gown and went for breakfast.

I studied a while then followed him.

As i was upstairs thinking, he was downstairs waiting, so another deserved visit over his knee for the top of my legs attention, boy does that hurt me.

Sir has introduced a new area into my discipline, a forfeit.

This morning`s was i had to make him cum before the eggs were soft boiled.

Bearing in mind i had already made him cum twice already, on waking and then in the shower, i thought i was onto a good thing.

I boiled the kettle and poured it into the pan, put in 3 eggs and knelt as i opened his gown.

I gave it all i had, even cum a few times, the second time as he cum too.

I took the eggs off as he took the kitchen belt off the hook on the wall and put it on the table.

I cut the top off His egg, perfect, all 3 were.

We dressed and went to church and i watched as other girls fidgeted on the hard pews, i did it in case anyone was watching, sort of sticking up for my Sir so he was not seen in a bad light of not giving maintenance.

Marc had to go into the office as an alarm had gone off and he was alerted by text from the security in the block.

His parents said they would drop me off home, as we were still not making drinks at church, Covid rules, i invited them in for a drink.

His mum went to put the kettle on and his dad undid his belt so i got naked and waited instructions.

I was just bent over as i got 20 odd on my full bottom, bent further over and then 10 on my sit spot.

I was soon crying and when he finished he rubbed my bottom, his mum was still in the kitchen as he took me like a puppy from behind, holding my skinny hips tight.

I felt him arching and pulling back so i turned and knelt.

What was on my mind, the kettle had just boiled again?

Now to my possible doubting of my role and acceptability of being a true slave.

Those not in our lifestyle reading this will be imagining the fantasy of it all, those in our lifestyle will recognise the scenario.

They were sat on stools either side of our kitchen island, i decided to stand, obviously still naked.

We talked of the church service, the voluntary work i had done, Marc`s football, and how well my parents were.

All perfectly natural, well to us it was, i saw them out and we Covid hugs, his mum patting my red hot bottom, i read her mind so patted her bottom, she winced, so, she had cane stripes why not me?

His dad kissing my cheek and he said, "Another lesson learnt sweet sara."

I nodded and they drove away, i then questioned myself, why i would get a belting.

What had i done wrong, did Marc know, did Marc set it up, did dad do it because he could?

I went into the basement to our pool, i cried as i swam.

Marc came down stripped and dived in, remarkable how his cock ended up in my mouth with his first dive.

We talked about his parents calling, how i was strapped, how we drank tea afterwards and how i had learnt a lesson i did not know i had even needed.

Marc just said. "Good girl, what`s for lunch?

Almost to the hour i started my girly time, Marc nodded, as if he knew, maybe that was why no maintenance.

So dear reader, 2 questions, did Marc know and should i be questioning my betters?

Although my questions were never asked so never answered i had an appointment with Pastor Michael this lunchtime, one which had been rearranged from a few weeks ago but he had to cancel as he was isolating.

Not sure who prompted the Pastor but he stopped me himself as we were leaving church weeks ago.

Whilst living with someone unwed is not a sin or crime in our church, lots do, but i think the Pastor just likes to put his stamp on matters.

I was sort of cheating maybe not him. but me as i was still on my girly week.

The last time i was before him i knew it would be a hiding and to thank him.

We were discussing the ways of the church`s take on easing discipline, which i have to say we discussed a compromise although i was happy as it was.

Anyway after our chat he asked if i had anything to add, i mentioned, would i be getting a spanking and he said it was my call, so i stripped, i so needed he hand on my bum and his soothing cock of course.

I arrived early, as always and was greeted by his housekeeper, bet she is 100 year old and can still turn a girl over her knee, she was actually 70 last weekend, Marc organised a huge bouquet for her, and it was huge too.

She walked me to his office and took me in, being Covid aware we had a quick hug and fresh air kiss.

We chatted about all sorts, i have learnt so much over the years from him and the other church elders

Our chat actually led me to my current girly state.

He firmly believed Marc was being thoughtful towards me, but looked as though his dad was old school and must have seen something which needed his belt.

I asked how would i learn if he never told me.

He pushed his chair back and tapped his knee, as i was going over his knee i heard something like, of course it could be me answering back so much and being lippy.

He pulled down my short shorts making sure my knickers stayed where they were, not an easy task as they are so tight.

Then knickers pulled right into the slit of my bottom and as usual the hardest spanking ever.

He stopped to rub my bottom and pushed my midi T shirt over my bra then undid my bra.

He always loved my tiny tits and pink fluffy nipples.

A few more smacks and i was allowed to stay over his knee, as he rubbed my bottom again, to compose myself.

I was stood up and removed my top and hanging bra and stepped towards him for his attention.

He juggled and played and i had a few of those, you know, cumms which always seem to make a noise down your nose.

He knew they would be tender and was a as gentle as he wanted to be. i was pushed down to my knees and took out his cock.

My hands were put behind my head as he fucked my mouth, in and out, at will, its never pleasant when you do not have control but it sure makes me tingle.

He finished me off, i cleaned him up and he helped me up.

My tits felt as they would explode so i rubbed them, he put my hands down and slapped both nipples.

He always helped me dress and i loved it, i always have, it is something special to me.

He sat and i stood hands folded behind my back as Marc taught me.

We chatted some more, not small talk but interesting conversations, some on how pleased everyone was on how i had helped with Covid volunteering, the work i did for the Sunday school kids and the 2 sermons i wrote when he was ill.

We had another quick cuddle and i was on my way down the corridor, i popped in to say by to his housekeeper, she wiped some tears from my eyes with the end of her apron and showed me out.

Marc not home yet so i took a long bath then went for a naked swim, i needed him to see my scarlet bum as i swam up and down past him, ooops, cum again.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers