AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 161-170

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close again," JC groaned, muffled by the swathe of pale tit in his face.

"Me too," I grunted, feeling the boiling in my balls. Her ass was tight and I'd been fucking it for almost ten minutes.

"Pull out," Sandra gasped.

I did, pulling out of her ass and seeing it flex and wink for a moment before she got up off of JC and down onto her knees on the floor. She grabbed my cock and reached for JC's, motioning for him to stand.

"Come on my tits," she said. "Come on my fucking tits."

JC went off first, dumping a thick load that hit her in the chin as she stroked us both. The cum dribbled down her neck while his second and third shots splorted out down onto her cleavage. I was fast after him and hit her right in the upper chest, painting her clavicle, then spreading three more shots across her cleavage.

"Ho-ly Fuck," JC panted, and Sandra leaned forward and sucked whatever was left in his cock out of him.

Then she pivoted and did the same with me, giving me a few hard sucks before pulling away.

"Satisfied, boys?" she asked.

"Yeah. That was... wow," JC stammered, sitting back down on the couch as he caught his breath.

"You were amazing, but it's still a fucked up situation," I said, a little more in control of myself. Or maybe it was just me getting used to my recovery time more with so many encounters in the last few days.

"Yeah, I know," Sandra said. "Hey, can I get a wet cloth or paper towel to clean up?"

"Sure," I said, heading to the kitchen. "No problem."

Chapter 167

Sandra, fully dressed again, slapped Phil across the face a couple of times not-quite-lightly. "Wake up, Phil," she said.

Phil came to, blinking and wincing at the pain that rocketing through his head.

"Yeah, you've probably got a concussion, you idiot," Sandra said. "Focus on me."

Phil blinked some more and his eyes focused on her. "Sandra? What happened?"

"You were an absolute dumbfuck asshole," Sandra said. "And I've saved you from getting fired, and probably criminally charged. So I'm going to take these cuffs off and then we're getting you back in our boat."

"What?" Phil asked.

Sandra rolled her eyes and uncuffed him. "Can one of you guys help me get him over?"

"Yeah, I can," JC said, reaching down and helping her pick him up under his arms. I got the door and the two of them half-carried Phil out to the boat and started working to get him across the mooring.

I shook my head and looked around, making sure nothing had gotten left behind before I headed up the stairs.

"What happened down there?" Terra asked as I reached the top. All of the girls, including Heather, were coming over with concern on their faces. Well, all of them except Cassidy who hung out near the back of the group with an uncertain look on her face.

"I'll- Just give me a minute and we'll explain," I said. "Everything is fine. I just need to radio Becca first."

The girls gave way for me and I went to the Pilot's Cabin and flicked on the Radio. "Ami? Becca?"

"We're both here. Everything OK?" Becca said.

"Yeah, everything is fine," I sighed. "We got it worked out. I'll tell you later, OK?"

"Is something still wrong?"

"No, I just- we need to have a quick talk over here. Everything is fine, no need to worry."

"Robbie, Becca looks like she's going to shit herself," Ami said.

"Ami!" Becca could be heard in the background.

"What? You do," Ami said and I could hear her little smile in her voice. "Your control-freak is showing."

"Becca, I promise you there is nothing wrong, and I'll tell you everything. I just need to make sure the cops get out of here and have a quick talk, OK?"

"Fine, fine," Becca said. "I trust you, Robbie."

"Thank you. I know how much that means," I said.

I left the radio and went back to the end of the boat and down the stairs. JC was just helping unmoor the ropes and Sandra was turning over the motor while Phil was sitting in a seat and holding his head. I thought I heard Sandra mutter something about shoving a dildo up his ass so he knew what she'd just gone through for him.

Still, as the boats drifted apart and she got theirs into gear, she gave a little half-wave to JC and I before peeling away. I was fairly certain she kicked it into high gear just to ramp up the noise and torture Phil a bit.

"That was fucking wild," JC said to me as we watched the boat speed off.

"I would be happy if that never happened to me again," I said, shaking my head.

"So you really fucked that gas bar girl?" JC asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Cassidy was there."

"That's pretty hot. How do you keep having these porno encounters?"

"I have no fucking clue," I lied. "First time this thing has ever happened to me.

"Heh. Maybe I should hang out with your more if this is how things go."

That made me smirk a little. "Maybe," I said. "But for now, we really need to explain things to the girls and then talk with Terra and Cassidy."

Up on the top deck JC and I started to try and weave a story together but barely got two sentences in before Terra stopped us. "We could hear you guys," she said.

"Shit," I snorted. "Alright. So I assume you all know that I had sex with the gas bar girl?"

"Yeah, and that Cassidy and Cattie were both there," Heather glared.

"I just worked the camera," Cattie said. "It was a favour for the girl. And clearly she was right about her boyfriend and needed it."

That seemed to mollify Heather a bit. Apparently, no one had mentioned that at the end of that encounter Cattie had taken a little clean-up suck of my dick.

"Right, well, that cop was Madison's ex. I guess he recognized Cassidy's hair from the revenge video and made the connection that the guy had to be me or JC and he got all threatening. Then Sandra, the lady cop, came down and knocked him out because he was getting wild, then she bribed us not to file a complaint or anything by offering us, uh, sexual favours."

"Isn't that supposed to happen the other way around?" Heels smirked. "You offer a blowjob to get out of a ticket?"

"I guess notall cops are bad," Heather smirked a little. "Think that lady wants to come back for an all-girl round two?"

"I'm hoping we never see her again," I said. "Any other questions?"

There were a bunch, but all of them were more teasing notes about having sex with a cop, or how it was. I cut it off and told them JC and I needed to talk with Terra and Cassidy, who had both been quiet. The girls agreed and we all headed into the Pilot's Cabin, and I noticed that the other girls didn't exactly spread out very far... likely wanting to overhear anything that got loud.

I stood at the wheel, leaning back against it, and JC stood next to me while Cassidy and Terra stood at the door.

"I'm sorry," I said to both of the women.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Tiger," Cassidy said with a small smile. We both knew we couldn't have the conversation that we really needed to have here.

"Anything to say, JC?" Terra asked.

"I'm... I'm like, sorry but also not sorry?" JC said. "I mean, come on babe. That whole situation was kind of ridiculous."

"Yeah, it was," Terra said. "And if you'd gotten a blowjob from her I wouldn't have minded so much because that's on theagreed list, JC. But from what it sounds like, you didn't just stop at a blowjob, did you?"

JC blinked. "Oh," he said. "Ooooh, fuck."

"Yeah," Terra said with a glare. "Yeah."

"Shit, babe. I'm so sorry," he said, starting towards her.

"No," Terra said, holding up her hands to stop him. "N-n-no. Don't try to just lovey-dovey me."

"Lou-Anne, I'm so sorry," JC said. "I wasn't thinking. Everything was moving so fast, and all of a sudden she was sitting on me, and-"

"Shutup, Juan Carlos," Terra said, gritting her teeth. "Fuck! Ugh!" She turned and stormed out of the Pilot's Cabin.

"Shit," JC swore, watching his girlfriend storm off across the deck. Wanda peeked in the Cabin and saw we weren't in trouble, and then went after Terra. "What the fuck am I supposed to do now?" JC asked.

"Try and talk to her," I said. "When she's ready to talk."

"When will that be?" JC asked Cassidy.

"I don't know," Cass said with a sad shrug. "That depends on her."

"I'll- Fuck, I'll go ask. Asking can't hurt, right?" He left the Pilot's Cabin, scratching at the back of his neck as he worried.

"Asking too soon can definitely make things worse," Cass shook her head as we watched him go. Then she turned to me. "Downstairs?" she asked.

I nodded. We needed to talk.

Chapter 168

We went down the opposite stairs as Terra had taken, which meant we only had to pass close to JC as he was knocking at his and Terra's door instead of squeezing passed him.

Inside our room I went and sat on the bed and Cassidy stood in front of me, wringing her wrist with one hand and squeezing nervously.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," she said. "I know I did it again without talking to you, and we agreed I wouldn't do that. But when that cop brought you and JC down here I got worried, and the lady cop looked weirded out by it too and I knew something was off. So I talked with her for a second and kind of suggested it was weird, and she agreed and went down to check on you, and that's when I heard the shouting through the open door and I decided to try and use the App to fix things and then I saw that it was weird and her profile had a suggested purchase so I just went with it and immediately realized after I did it and-"

"Cass!" I interrupted her and she clicked her mouth shut. I reached out and took her hands in mine. "Baby, I'm annoyed and maybe a little frustrated, but I'm not mad. You were spinning out a bit."

"Sorry, I'm just- I don't want to fuck up and I'm scared I did," she said quietly.

"Come here," I said, pulling her towards me, and she stood between my legs as I hugged her and pressed my face to her chest while she hugged me back. "Annoyed. Frustrated. Not mad," I repeated.

"I'm sorry," she repeated.

"I know," I said. We shifted, getting onto the bed more so that we were sitting in front of each other. "Now, what was the weird thing you saw on the App, and what was the purchase you made?"

Cassidy blew out a breath and nodded, taking out her phone and opening the App, even though it looked to me like she was looking at Messenger. "So when I opened her profile, it gives me all the statistics, right? Nothing was weird there. But under her perks she already had one called 'True Justice' that made her consider all sides and act on what was right and not just the law."

"That's not that bad a perk," I said.

"Yeah, but I didn't give it to her. I've never met someone whoalready had a perk. That means that someone else gave it to her. She knows, or met, another person with the App."

"O-Oh," I said, taking in the ramifications of that.

Another user of the App.

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. It made sense. It was an App, why would there only be one user? The fact that it was magic didn't stop that, did it? But then, whoelse in the world had the App? Who could come along and affect me or Cass, or our families, or the girls?

"Fuck," I said.

"Yeah," Cassidy nodded.

"OK, that's a whole can of worms we need to work out," I said. "What was the suggested purchase?"

"Um," Cassidy flushed. "It was called 'Sorry but make it Sexy,' and it made her want to apologise for things with sexual favours."

"So she didn'tactually want to have sex with JC and I?" I asked, feeling a little gross now.

"Sort of?" Cassidy hedged. "She had a decently high horny meter, so it's not like she wasn't interested in sex. I've never used a Perk like that before, even back... then. I already turned it off."

"Cass," I groaned.

"I'm sorry," she apologized again.

"I know," I sighed. "You definitely turned it off?"

"Mhmm," Cassidy nodded and then double-checked just to be sure.

"Can another user turn it back on?" I asked.

"I- I don't know," Cassidy said. "The one she had didn't have a toggle, but I don't know if that's because it's a passive effect like ours that makes us less sick."

"Fuck," I said and flopped back on the bed on my back.

"What, um, what should we do?" Cassidy asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I don't think there's anything we reallycan do while we're on this trip. We should really try and figure out more about the app. Is there a way to protect us from other Users?"

"I can check," Cassidy said. She started tapping away at her phone, but we were interrupted by a knock at our door.

Rolling to the edge of the bed, I got up and went to the door expecting Wanda, but when I opened it I found Becca waiting there.

"Hi," I said.

"Can I come in?" Becca asked.

"Of course," I said, opening the door fully and letting her in. Cassidy sat back up, setting her phone down.

"Everything OK?" she asked.

"You tell me," Becca said, looking between the two of us. "What's going on? JC is moping in the hallway and Cattie, Heather and Heels were all giggling when they said I should come to talk to you."

"Becca, you should probably sit for this," I said.

"Really?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

I gestured to the bed, and she sat on the edge of the bed. And I told her everything that had happened, barring the dirtier details of the sex and the parts about the App. When I finished Becca was looking up at me with a disbelieving look.

"You're... this is a prank, right?"

"I wish it was," I sighed and shook my head.

"You had sex with a cop after she pistol-whipped another cop who was threatening you, and now JC is in trouble with Terra for doing that but you two are perfectly OK?" Becca asked.

"That's about it," Cassidy said. "Though Robbie skipped the part where he DP'd the cop."

"Jesus Christ," Becca exhaled, which turned into a soft laugh. "Seriously, you two. I don't even know how you get into these situations."

"Hang around long enough and you'll find yourself in one too," Cassidy said, scooting down the bed to sit behind Becca and wrap her arms around the other blonde in a hug.

"I dunno, just the stuff with you two and the girls is wild enough for me," Becca said.

"So you're not mad?" I asked, kneeling down in front of her and taking her hands.

"Mad? No, you diffused the situation, I guess you could say," she said. "Not the way I would have done it, but it got diffused." She turned back to Cassidy, who was still hugging her. "Was it that cop from the liquor store?"

"Oh, shit!" Cassidy said, eyes going wide. "I think it might have been. That must have been where he recognized my hair."

"Wait, what cop from the liquor store?" I asked.

They quickly explained the creepy stare of the guy, which made me feel like I should have just gone into town with them to begin with. Then again, if I'd been there he might have confronted me in a back alley or something and his partner wouldn't have been there to stop him.

"So what are we doing now?" Cassidy asked, her chin resting on Becca's shoulder from behind as she kept hugging her. "Robbie just busted a nut, but that just means he can go even longer, and he needs a reminder of who he really belongs to."

"I- God, I want to," Becca said. "But we need to find an actual place that we're anchoring for tonight, and then we need to make dinner so that everyone can get out for Golden Hour."

"That's fair, I guess," Cassidy sighed.

"I promise you we'll find time," Becca said, taking one of Cassidy's hands in hers and she continued to hold one of mine in the other. "I really do want this."

"I believe you," Cassidy smiled and kissed her cheek.

"So do I," I said and leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips which she returned with a warm hum.

"Fuck," she said. "You two know how to get a girl all turned around. Robbie, we need to unmoor the boats again and I think you're going to be stuck piloting if JC is still trying to apologize to Terra."

"Alright, boss," I said, standing up and offering her my other hand to help her up. "Just one more thing."

"What's that?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I kissed her again.

Chapter 169

"Do you want space?" Cassidy asked me. She'd helped me and Becca get the boats disconnected again and had followed me up to the Pilot's Cabin but was lingering in the entryway as I turned over the motor and got the Hosue Boat humming again.

"What?" I asked. "No."

"Really? Sometimes you need space," she said.

I reached out my arm to her and she came to me, letting me bundle her up into a one-armed hug as I kept the other on the steering wheel as we started moving. "I don't want space," I told her.

"OK," she nodded and then went on her toes to kiss me before stepping out of the hug and going to hop up and sit on the counter. I reached over and offered my hand to her, and she held it in one of hers.

And we talked. We talked about nothing, and we talked about stuff. We talked about where we would spend the holidays this year - last year we'd spent more time at my Parent's place when we went home to visit, but there had been a whole issue with her Mom becoming a bit of a Momzilla over the engagement. We talked about my sister and the new girlfriend she had told us she met. We talked about work, and our TV shows, and just about anything that wasn't sex, or the trip, or the App.

We both just wanted to feel normal for a bit.

Cattie eventually came in to join us, giving us an update that Wanda was still in the room with Terra and JC was posted up outside in the hallway trying to be patient. Heather and Heels had gone back down to Heels' room to finish the photoshoot that had been interrupted by the cops.

So Cattie joined our conversation easily, slipping into our flow. She was wearing a cute baseball tee in black and white that hugged her body and had a bunch of pagan witchy symbols on it and black bikini bottoms. The outfit worked well on her and split the difference between her gothy and sometimes sporty personality. The only thing missing, my mind errantly thought between conversation topics, was a hat.

Becca ended up pulling us into a shallow bay, not as protected as some of the ones we'd found, but certainly a little more private than just floating out on the open water. There was a low rock shelf that we could be able to butt the houseboats up to and the girls would be able to hop over from the lower patio decks easily.

Once we got the houseboats rigged up, Cattie and Cassidy went to help with dinner prep so I went down to check on what was going on downstairs. I found JC still in the hallway, sitting on his butt with his back to Cattie and Heather's room as he sat with his head in his hands.

"Any word?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"Wanda still in there?"

He nodded.

"Want me to try some reconnaissance?"

He lifted his head, looking torn, then shrugged. "Couldn't hurt, I guess," he said. "How come you and Cass seem fine?"

"Because Cass has a sort of 'open door' policy for me," I said. "Not completely open, but open enough that she wasn't upset."

"I really fucked up," JC sighed.

"Let me see what's going on," I said and went to the door.

When I knocked, Terra shouted through it, "Go away!"

"It's me," I said.

There were some muffled voices, then some movement, and the door opened. On the other side was Wanda.

"Would she be willing to talk to me?" I asked.

Wanda smiled and shook her head. "Soon, maybe. Not now."

"OK," I said. "Dinner will be in about thirty minutes or so. Want me to bring plates?"

"That would be nice if we aren't out there by then," Wanda said. "Thanks, Tiger."

"Happy to," I said.

Wanda shut the door and I looked over to JC. "I tried, sorry. At least we know they're alive."

"Whoopee," JC said sarcastically. "Fuck, I'm an idiot."

"All you can do is try to be better," I told him.