AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 161-170

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.7k words
4.82
18.4k
32

Part 18 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,050 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect plenty of kissing, some super heavy flirting, exhibitionism, MMF, double penetration, and influence from the App.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 161

Heather was a little unimpressed when we piled back into the Couples Boat and she saw that I was helping Cattie, but she kept her mouth shut considering I was acting as physical labour. Cattie and I started putting the snacks they had bought away, and partitioning out some of the food they had transported back for Becca to be brought over to the Singles Boat. We chatted as we worked, and I found it felt sort of like when I had been doing the dishes with Becca.

Cattie and I just worked well together. We weren't quite as smoothly efficient as Becca and I, but we were a little more playful as we teased each other and she would tickle my side trying to get a rise out of me, and then squirm away when I threatened to do the same to her.

Sherry came out looking for her sister and blushed again when she saw me.

"Cat, I'm heading back over to my boat," she said. "Anything I should carry over?"

"Um, yeah," Cattie said, turning and picking up a small pile of stuff and handing it over to her sister. "These should get in the freezer over there ASAP."

"Cool," Sherry said, and then she hesitated before looking at me. "Um, thanks for the lighting thing earlier. The back half of the pictures came out better lit."

"No problem," I said. "Sorry about walking in on you like that."

"We should have put up another sign," she mumbled. And then she turned and quickly walked away.

"Oh my God," Cattie smirked. "I think that was her apologizing."

"So she's learning from Heather?" I asked, then immediately regretted taking the low-blow shot.

But Cattie suppressed a snort as her eyes went wide at the remark, putting her hand over her mouth as she tried her best not to laugh. "You're bad," she finally chuckled softly as she got her laugh reflex under control.

"Sorry," I said with a smirk. "That wasn't fair."

"It's fine," Cattie said, then hugged me again.

I held her for a long moment, taking a deep breath and resting my chin on top of her head. "Love you, Catherine," I said quietly.

"Love you too, Tiger," she whispered back.

We had just gotten everything put away, and I was heading into the Couples Boat with the second half of the stuff that was going to be stored there, when I heard more than saw the arrival of the other two cars. I quickly went and dropped the foodstuffs on the counter neatly and then headed out to meet the girls.

It was a flurry of activity that I got swept up in and I found myself getting lots of little side hugs and kisses on cheeks from the girls. Each of them had been part of sending me teasing pictures while they were gone, but no one seemed to want to overplay their hand in front of the others.

Well, no one but my fiancee.

Cassidy practically jumped into my arms, kissing me fervently when I met her at the car. It was a full-on makeout kiss even if it was short as she pressed her body to mine and fed me her tongue and swapped spit with me. "Hi, Tiger," she said with a big grin as she pulled away.

"Hey, babe," I said back.

"Have fun while we were gone?"

"You know I did," I said. "You?"

"Mhmm," she grinned and nodded. Then she looked around, gave me another kiss, and dropped back down to her feet and grabbed Becca and pushed her at me. All the others were piling into the boats with armloads of food, leaving the three of us alone for a moment.

"Oof!" Becca said as she laughed and got shoved into my arms.

"Hi, you," I said, wrapping her up in my arms.

"Hey, handsome," she said and then reached up and put her hands on my cheeks as we kissed just as deeply as I had with Cassidy. When we separated she was smiling and her eyes were sparkling at the intensity of the kiss. "You know, your fiancee is trouble, right?"

"Oh, I know," I chuckled. "Not too much though?"

"Maybe not enough," Becca smirked. "She only got me to moon you, I would have flashed you too."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yep," Becca grinned. "And now you're gonna miss out on seeing my boobies until we can find some alone time."

I growled in my throat a little and kissed her again quickly. "I can't wait," I told her.

"Me neither," she laughed.

I got loaded up with a bunch of the remaining food to carry back, and then it was another flurry as all the girls came piling out of the boats for a second trip just as I was walking down the dock. My ass got pinched more than once.

Zenya was in the Singles Boat organizing things and gave me a little slap on the ass and a playful smirk as I set everything down, but Sherry was just walking into the kitchen to see if she could help so I didn't push any flirting with the curvy redhead. Instead, I headed back out to see if there was anything left to grab but saw that wasn't the case as the girls were coming back and Becca was locking her car and returning empty-handed.

I met her at the head of the dock, leaning against one of the round wooden pilings. "So, get everything you wanted?" I asked.

"We did," Becca said, slipping into my arms for another hug but not wanting to kiss this out in the open with the others around.

"Have I mentioned how cute that hat is on you?" I asked.

"Vaguely," she smirked a little. "I hear you had some fun with Leia. How was that?"

"Good. Special, but different. Ginnie was there too which changed the dynamic a bit," I said.

"You had sex with both of them?" Becca asked.

"No," I shook my head. "Just Leia. Ginnie was consigned to watching after losing a bet. How does that, ah, make you feel?"

Becca frowned a little in thought, sighing as she hugged me again. "Weird, but not the way you would think. I don't think I actually mind, which is why I feel weird. I feel like I should mind, but I don't."

"Sorry," I apologized.

"For what? You're Cassidy's, I don't have a right to be jealous," Becca said.

"That doesn't mean you wouldn't feel it anyways," I said. "I- Becca, I care about you a lot. I feel like we fit together almost so well that it's scary. Physically, and emotionally. I feel weird about all of this too."

"We'll figure it out," Becca said quietly, hugging me again.

"We will," I agreed, hugging her back. "What's the plan for this afternoon?"

"We'll head out in the opposite direction," Becca said. "Not too far since we don't want to reach the dam or anything, but we'll look for a nice place to stop for the afternoon and evening. Are you ready for your date with Ami?"

"I am," I said. "We'll have a little picnic, and I picked out an album I think she'll like as we watch the sunset."

"Ugh, that's cute as hell," Becca said. "Now that Iam jealous of."

I laughed a little. "Considering what we did last night during sunset, I don't know if I agree."

"Fair," Becca grinned. Then bit her lip as she clearly thought about our lovemaking. "I wouldn't have changed a thing."

"I would have," I said. "I wanted more time with you."

"You'll get it," Becca said. "Promise."

Chapter 162

Becca needed to head in to make sure that Zenya had everything covered, and I followed her into the Couples Boat and ran into Terra.

"Hey, you busy?" she asked

"You need me for anything, Becca?" I asked.

"Nope, you're good, Tiger," Becca said, waving me off.

"In here or outside?" I asked Terra.

"Outside," she nodded, and we stepped out and went up the stairs to the top deck. We were alone up there and she led me over to the Adirondack chairs and gestured for me to sit in one of the ones that Becca and I had used for breakfast and were sitting close together.

"Te- Actually, I don't think I ever asked you this and I should have - would you rather I call you Terra like I have been, or Lou-Anne?" I asked.

"Oh, Terra for sure," she said with a smile. "I like it way better than Lou-Anne. I wish I could get my modelling agency to market me as Terra. Thank you for asking, though."

"No problem," I said. "If this is about the picture, I just want to promise you that I'll never share it with anyone, and if you want me to delete it I will."

"It is about the picture, Tiger, but I trust you not to share it," Terra said. "What did you think of it?"

I flushed a little bit, thinking of it. Terra had sent me the lewdest picture of them all. "I thought it was hot," I said. "And I'm trying not to think of what it might be promising because I don't want to assume anything."

"What did it make you think it promised?" Terra asked, leaning back in her seat and running the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip.

She was turned on, I realized, and not nervous like I had first thought. So I decided to tell her. "Well, sending me a picture like that? It makes me want to bury my tongue in that gorgeous, firm ass of yours that you work so hard to maintain. I want to grab your cheeks and kiss all over them, and down your thighs and up your back, and then get my tongue so far up inside you that you're squirming and moaning."

Terra was breathing deeply and she deliberately undid the button on her shorts and pushed her fingers underneath, down to her pussy. "What else?" she asked.

"Well, once you're nice and slick, I want to get a couple of fingers in there to start stretching you out. I want to see your perfect little butthole quiver and strain as I get it ready."

"Get it ready for what, Robbie?" she asked, obviously slowly petting her cunt beneath her shorts.

"For my cock," I told her. "And once you're stretched out, I want to turn you around and feed it to you. Make you choke on it and get it really slick with your spit, maybe even see if you can deepthroat it a bit. Then I want you to sit on my cock, slowly taking it all so that it only hurts just as much as it absolutely needs to, and I want to use my thumb on your clit as you focus on my cock in your ass."

"Fuck," Terra grunted.

"Is that what you were promising?" I asked her.

She scrambled out of her seat and over to me, kissing me hard. "I don't know," she gasped between kisses. "I don't know yet. Is that OK?"

"Of course it is," I mumbled between kisses. She took my hands and put them on her ass, encouraging me to knead her buns.

"What if I want to wear a hat?" she asked.

"I think you look fucking hot in a ballcap," I told her. "But only if you want, and only if it's playing around. JC-"

"I know," she said, kissing my words away. "I know. Only what we agreed to."

She kissed me hard one last time, then pulled away, sitting back on my knees.

"You're fucking gorgeous," I told her.

"You aren't so bad yourself, hot stuff," she smirked at me.

"Different leagues, Terra," I said.

"Not so different," she said, pulling up my shirt to show my soft, barely visible abs.

"Terra, hon, if we don't stop now I'm going to end up with your thighs around my ears as I eat you out," I told her.

She squirmed and wiggled a little at the thought, but then blew out a breath and nodded. "Thanks for clearing things up for me," she said.

"Is that what that was?" I asked as we both stood up.

She nodded. "It was," she said. Then she grabbed my hands and put them back on her ass as she went on her tiptoes to kiss me again, a little softer and less urgent.

"You are one hell of a woman," I told her.

"You don't know the half of it," she grinned.

We headed back down, though I hesitated at the stairs to rearrange my cock in my shorts to try and make it not quite so obvious that I was hard. Terra turned and saw what I was doing and giggled to herself, covering her mouth with the back of one hand. "Sorry," she said.

"It's OK," I laughed. "Only natural."

"Yes, it is," she grinned. Back downstairs she headed to the kitchen to see if there was anything left to do, and Zenya passed her heading back towards me.

"Hey," Zenya said.

"Hey, cutie," I replied with a smile.

She glanced behind her and then opened the door to mine and Cassidy's room and pushed it open, gesturing me inside. I went, and she closed the door after us.

"What's up?" I asked.

Zenya gave me a look as she leaned back against the door. "Honestly, Robbie, I'm feeling a little jealous."

I cocked my head to the side, waiting for more.

"Maybe jealous is the wrong word," Zenya said. "I feel left out. First I find out that you're doing a cute as fuck date with Ami, and now I find out that you spent the afternoon with Leia."

"I'm sorry," I told her, blowing out a long breath as I sat on the edge of the bed. Keeping track of everyone I was flirting with was getting to be a bit much. "I definitely didn't mean to make you feel that way."

"It's fine," Zenya said, coming over and sitting next to me. "I just felt like I should say something instead of trying to keep it bottled up and guessing. Apparently a girl who tells you what she wants can actually get it."

"I try my best," I told her.

"What if I told you I wanted to have sex?" she asked.

"I'd say that I would love to, though we should find a good time to do it," I said.

"What if I wanted a threesome with you and Cassidy?"

"I think we would both love that," I told her.

"Alone?" she asked.

"That too," I said.

"What if I just wanted to make out and maybe have you suck on my boobs?" she asked, cupping her curvy breasts over her top.

"Zenya, I would be happy to do anything at all with you," I said. "And I'll respect any limit that you set. I'd also like to get to know you a bit better - you and Becca are friends, and with the way her and I are, I expect that probably means we would be as well."

"I'm not as big a nerd as the others," she said. "Well, I'm more of a weeb than a nerd at least."

"You should talk to Cassidy and Cattie about that stuff," I said. "They love anime."

"No, I mean I'm a real weeb," Zenya laughed. "I read manga and collect figurines and stuff."

"You say that like half the people on this trip don't have some niche hobbies," I said, taking her hand. "We're going to be doing more driving this afternoon, and tonight I have my thing with Ami. Tomorrow, let's hang out, OK?"

"I'd like that," Zenya grinned. Then she leaned in and kissed me softly. "And maybe more."

"Maybe more," I agreed. "Thanks for being obvious for me."

"Thanks for not making it weird," Zenya said.

She kissed me again, just a light peck, and then we headed out to see if there was anything left to do.

Chapter 163

Everyone ended up on their own boats as we set back off from the dock, and JC spared me from driving since I had done most of it that morning. With JC in the Pilot's Cabin and Heels asking Heather to help her out with a quick and dirty photo shoot in her and Wanda's room - Wanda said it was going to be a shower shoot - that left you, Cass, Wanda, Cattie and Terra to hang out in the deck chairs.

All of the girls had changed into their bikinis, though Wanda was still wearing my shirt tied up and Cassidy and her were wearing their ballcaps.

The chatting was light and playful for a bit, though there was a bit more of a naughty undercurrent. We all had separate chairs, but after some teasing that Wanda was wearing my shirt she just shrugged and got up, taking the two steps over to me and planting her plush bum in my lap and leaning back against my chest.

"There, happy?" she asked the others.

"Yes," Cassidy grinned.

"You know we were just teasing," Terra said.

"I'm very happy," I said, wrapping my arms around her and leaning forward to kiss her cheek.

"Thanks, Tiger," she grinned back at me, and then turned and kissed me on the lips.

It was weird, but I felt like I almost heard a soft sigh from each of the others.

The conversation continued and I tugged Wanda back firmer against my groin so she could feel that my cock was starting to chub up under her. She hummed softly, taking my hand in hers on the armrest, and wiggled back just a little more. I let my other hand fall on her stomach, still wrapped around her, our bare skin touching. As the girls continued talking I casually let my hand drift down to her thigh rubbing her softly, and then back up to her stomach.

Then, as I watched the casual glances of Terra and Cattie as they tracked what I was doing without staring, I slid my hand up under Wanda's top and palmed her breast.

"No bra or bikini top, huh?" I asked her quietly.

She grinned a little and shook her head.

"You're a naughty girl," I said. "It's a good thing I love girls who are naughty for me."

She leaned back in her chair, breathing deeply as I continued to feel up her breast under the shirt. Cassidy glanced at us and licked her lips a little with a twinkle in her eye, but then went back to the conversation. Cattie and Terra, on the other hand, kept glancing over and were clearly getting a little turned on at the blatant display of casual sexual contact.

Once I had Wanda's nipple hard I switched to her other breast and leaned down to softly kiss her neck for a moment before cutting into the conversation. Now all three of the others had a reason to look at me and Wanda openly, but no one mentioned what I was doing. That seemed to get Wanda going even more.

It was when I was sliding my hand down between her legs, and she spread them for me so that I could pull the gusset of her bikini bottoms aside, that Cattie finally broke the tension. "Really?" she asked. "Right here?"

"Wanda wants to be his toy today," Cassidy explained. "She asked for it."

"It's hot," Terra grinned.

I had Wanda's pussy completely exposed as she sat in my lap, and was slowly massaging her pussy lips as she continued to lean back. She had her head back on my shoulder and her eyes closed as she softly let out little moans.

"I mean, it fucking is," Cattie said. "But right here in public?"

"We can stop if you want, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable," I said.

"I'm not uncomfortable," Cattie said. "At least not like that. It's making me fucking horny though."

"Same," Cassidy laughed.

"You're really getting off on this?" Cattie asked Wanda.

"God, yes," Wanda gasped as I inserted one finger in her just up to the first knuckle. "It's so- God. He's hitting like three or four of my buttons all at once. Sorry if this is weird."

"It's weird, but like I said - it's hot," Terra said.

"How hard is he?" Cattie asked.

"So fucking hard," Wanda groaned, wiggling her hips to feel my cock pushing against her ass through our clothes.

"You going to come soon, babe?" Cassidy asked her.

"Mhmm," Wanda nodded.

"Want me to get you there?" Cassidy offered.

"Yes, please," Wanda gasped, then turned to me. "If I have permission to come?"

"Of course you do," I said and softly kissed her.

Cassidy got up and sat on the edge of her chair armrest next to us and leaned over, grabbing Wanda by the shirt and pulling her closer so that she could kiss her hard. Then she pressed their foreheads together. "You gonna come for the man who owns your holes?" she asked.

"Yes," Wanda gasped.

"Are you his little whore?" Cassidy asked.

"Mhmm," Wanda nodded.

"Don't tell me, tell them," Cassidy said, nodding over to Cattie and Terra.

"I'm a little whore for Robbie," Wanda told the others.

Cattie's pupils dilated a little as she breathed deeply, and Terra was breathing through an open mouth as they both watched and listened.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,050 Followers