AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 191-200

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.8k words
4.85
19.3k
38

Part 21 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,063 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect tough talks, sexy massages, and hard impacts.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 191

Becca and I did eventually remember that we weren't teenagers and got back to work. I had to reheat some of the eggs gently so I didn't overcook them, and she had another flat of bacon to fry up before we brought everything over to the Singles Boat to set up breakfast.

When we got there and had everything set up, Leia pulled me back towards the cabins and into her room she was sharing with Ginnie, stepping up onto the bed so she could kiss me good morning. It was almost the exact move that Terra had used during the Truth or Dare game, which made me smile a little, and I teased her by running my hands up and down her thighs under her cotton shorts.

"Got any plans later, sunshine?" I asked. "I'd love to hang out again today."

"I don't know if we'll get enough privacy," Leia said, biting the inside of her cheek.

That made me chuckle. "I meant actually hanging out," I said. "Not that I wouldn't want to taste you again, and I'm sure Cassidy would want to play again too if you want that. But I really just like spending time with you."

Her eyes softened and she smiled sweetly at me. "I'd like to hang out too," she said. Then her expression turned a little more playful. "But can you handle another butt-kicking?"

"I'll get you back eventually," I promised her. "But maybe we do something that isn't so one-sided."

"OK," she nodded. "We'll figure it out. Something fun."

I nodded and kissed her again, and she reached down and pulled my hands from her bare thighs up to her ass, laughing softly against my lips.

We went back out and Zenya saw us and wiggled her eyebrows at me, making me grin and laugh. She was another woman who had made it clear she wanted some time with me, it just hadn't happened yet other than the massage shoot. Unlike with Ginnie, I actually did feel more than just a physical thing about Zenya. It made me wonder if I should have been more intentional with her like I had been with Leia or Ami.

On the other hand, I was spinning plates like crazy. Would one more be too much?

I ended up in line for chow behind Heels and Wanda, and Wanda hooked her arm in mine when we finished and led me and Heels up to the top deck to eat. The conversation was light and bantery, and I got the distinct feeling that Wanda either wanted me and Heels to get along, which wasn't really a problem, or that she wanted Heels to see more of me so she could give her opinion or advice later.

I just tried to play it straight and be myself, joking with the both of them and adding what I could to the conversation. It seemed to be enough for Wanda, who seemed happy. Heels was harder to read, and I could tell she was analyzing the situation much as I had.

After breakfast, Cassidy came up on deck followed by Becca and Terra, and I offered to take Wanda and Heels' dishes. Wanda took my hand and squeezed it in thanks, and then I was getting peck kisses from Cassidy, Becca and Terra as they came by. Terra was last, and I grabbed her hand quickly before she walked away and she turned back to me. I pulled her into a full bear hug. "Good morning," I told her. "I'm sorry you're feeling down."

"Thanks, dude," Terra sighed, hugging me back. "Talk to you later?"

"Any time you want," I promised.

She left, and both Cassidy and Becca gave me little smiles from near the stairs, approving of my moment with Terra. When they were gone I took the dishes down and found Leia, Zenya and Ami were already packing away food and doing dishes, and they were wrangling Sherry to help, so I dropped off the dishes and thanked them both with a kiss on the cheek before making myself scarce. Sherry gave me a look and I wasn't sure what it was or meant - part of me wondered if she was actually pissed that I hadn't thanked and kissed her too, but had to shake that off as ridiculous.

With the 'Pussy Pack' - and I hated that I was actually thinking of them as that - ensconced in Wanda and Heels' cabin, I decided to grab the book I'd started reading with Ami the other day and head up to the top deck. It was another beautiful day on the lake and I figured I could get in a good sun-and-read before it got too hot out.

I'd gotten about fifteen minutes in, settled on one of the deck chairs with my feet up on another, when I glanced over at movement near the stairs and broke into a smile. Cattie was coming up, her thick black hair pulled back into a ponytail that was fed through her ball cap. She was wearing a simple black bikini top and black denim shorts.

"Hey, gorgeous," I said.

"Hey, Tiger," Cattie said, coming over to me. She grabbed my foot and I moved it so she could sit in the chair opposite me, but she pulled my foot into her lap and started massaging it. She clearly wasn't 'trained' or anything, but it still felt good. She smiled at me teasingly as her fingers worked the sole of my foot. "So, how are you doing?" she asked. "Last night was rough."

I nodded and exhaled. I'd almost forgotten that Cattie had heard my panic attack too, or just the worries of Wanda and Cassidy. "Nightmare turned panic attack," I said. "Not fun."

"But better now?" she asked.

"I mean, I guess so," I said. "This is the first time it's happened, and hopefully the last."

"I'm sorry," she said with a sad nod.

"Thanks for coming to check on me," I said.

"Of course," she said. "And I know you would for me."

"Any time, any place," I told her.

"So where is everyone?" Cattie asked. "The boats feel kind of empty."

Shit, I thought. Now I was going to need to explain.

Chapter 192

"So, Wanda and Terra are both going through some stuff," I said, trying to find the right way to explain things to Cattie. "They wanted some female perspective on things, and are talking with Cassidy, Becca and Heels."

"Oh," Cattie said, her fingers stilling on my foot as she frowned slightly.

"Catherine," I said, pulling my foot from her and sitting forward, taking her hands in mine. "Cassidy suggested bringing you in too, but the girls weren't sure if you wanted to talk about your stuff going on or would feel pressured to do so if you weren't ready." It was a lie, but not much of one - I'd reworded Becca and Wanda's feelings, not changed them.

Cattie sighed and nodded, running her thumbs along my palms as I held her hands. "I... get it," she said. "From what I know of what's going on, I maybe wouldn't want me in the mix either."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I know," she whispered, then shook her head a little and took a deep breath. "It's OK. Everything going on is awkward right now. I just- I need some space from Heather and some girl time would have been nice. Tiger Time is nice too, though."

"Please don't say 'Tiger Time' to Cassidy," I chuckled. "It will catch on way too fast."

Cattie snorted and nodded. "OK, Robbie."

"Do you want to talk about your stuff?" I asked. "Or distraction?

"My gut says distraction, but my head says talk," Cattie said. "And my heart... I don't even know right now. I'm all fucked up."

"That wasn't much of an answer, Catherine," I said.

"Talk," she said more definitively. "I want to talk."

"Here, or somewhere more private?" I asked.

Cattie looked around the top deck, which was still empty except for us. "Here is good," she said. "Heather would freak if we went to one of the cabin's together. Not that I would blame her for that. But here is fine."

"OK," I nodded.

Cattie looked down at her hands in mine, smiling softly, then let go and leaned back, motioning for me to raise my foot again. "If I'm going to emotionally vent on you, I might as well make up for it."

I smirked and raised my foot to her and she took it in her lap, but then I leaned over and grabbed her opposite foot and pulled it up into mine. We started mutually rubbing each other's feet and she quickly started mirroring whatever I was doing to her on me.

"So," I said. "Where are you at?"

Cattie sighed and pressed her lips together. "Facts? I'm dating Heather. We've been together for almost three years. Our lives are pretty enmeshed. Things weren't going great about six months ago until we got into some light Dom-sub play, and that refreshed things, but I got busy and started pulling away and not wanting the D/s stuff for a bit. This week was supposed to be us reconnecting. It... hasn't happened that way."

I just nodded, encouraging her to continue. I knew all of that already.

"After the way she acted on the first day, I was... annoyed. Even frustrated that I had to apologize to you and Cass for her. But I think I was so used to her being... I don't even know what to call it. 'She's just like that' isn't a good enough excuse." Cattie looked down and chewed on her lower lip for a moment. "I kind of wish I hadn't asked her to come on the trip," she said.

My heart hurt for her. "I'm so sorry, Cattie."

"I know," she smiled weakly. "And I know you're not apologising as if it's your fault. Even after... y'know."

"Oh, I know," I said, running my hands up to her ankle for a moment and then back to her sole. "You know I don't want to be the break between you two, but that night was... It was really special."

"Except for the part where Cass and I almost ruined it," Cattie smirked a little.

"No, even that part," I said. "It showed us who we were to each other, and led to the end of it."

"That was really nice," Cattie said softly. Then she shook her head. "But still. Heather has been... I just don't know what to think of how she's acted since that night. Before then, it was frustrating and annoying. Afterwards, though? It's like - I get it. I understand why she would be demanding, or petty, or so off. I understand why she would be emotionally raw, and needy, or looking for little ways to let me know she's still hurt even though she says she isn't."

It was my turn to take a deep breath, though I did it to keep myself from saying things I knew wouldn't be helpful to her.

"So that's where I am," Cattie said. "She's hurt and mad and raw but doesn't want to admit it because she knows she caused the problem. But she keeps doing things that aren't helping either of us actually get to the bottom of it. Not like you and Cassidy. Cass fucked up huge, but she's... I'm sorry if this sounds bad, Robbie, but I think I love her even more because she's tryingso hard to make things right with you."

"I know she is," I said, thinking back to Cassidy's breakdown pre-dawn in the washroom with Wanda.

"But you're doing amazing, too," Cattie said. "I mean, panic attacks aside, you're really trying. You love her so much. You getting overwhelmed makes so much sense, and sometimes I can't even fathom why you're here on this trip after the way she told you, but... but I'm really happy you are."

I nodded and looked down at her foot, tracing circles on top of it with my fingertip. "Part of me still wishes she hadn't told me at all," I said. "That we'd been able to just stay the way we were. But this whole thing has..." I had to take a breath to think of how to phrase what I was saying. "This whole thing is adding to our relationship in a lot of ways," I ended up saying. "And it's leading us to a lot more than just us."

I looked up at Cattie, who was smiling sadly and nodding, her eyes brimming with tears.

"We really do love you, Cattie," I said. "You're Cassidy's best friend, even with the Heather stuff. She's so worried for you."

"I know," Cattie said so quietly she practically mouthed it.

I pulled my foot from her and set her's down, then leaned forward and pulled her into a hug as we perched on the edges of our chairs.

"I love you guys too," Cattie whispered as she pressed her face into the crook of my neck.

God, why did women around me keep crying, today? It was tearing at my heart to see them all feeling so conflicted.

Chapter 193

After the long hug, Cattie and I sat back again and talked for a few more minutes, trying to de-stress after the more emotional topics. Eventually we decided that we needed something else to do, and she asked about the photoshoots that Cassidy still wanted to do and that brought us around to her teasing me lightly about being the next big model on the trip with the bikini massages.

That, in turn, led her to ask who still needed those shoots done, and soon we were heading down to find one of the girls who still needed there's done.

Ginnie and Leia were in their room together and we quickly made a plan to get both of them done that morning - Cattie would be the photographer, and they could stick on the Couples Boat for the morning drive if we got moving before we were done.

Soon I had grabbed our equipment from mine and Cassidy's cabin, and Cattie was getting the camera in focus as I spread out the towel.

Ginnie and Leia came up shortly after, both of them dressed in their white bikinis. To be fair, while I found Leia stunning, Ginnia wasn't exactly hard to look at either. She had a tight little body that she'd been flashing around for days now, not to mention our scattered encounters. Her white bikini was fairly simple, just a standard top and bottom, but she filled it out perfectly with her small-ish breasts hugged perfectly by the cups and her cute bum only half covered by the bottoms. She else had a bit of a camel toe going on.

Leia was a little taller than Ginnie and had a similar situation going on up top, both in breast size and bikini. It was her hips and ass, along with the black ivy and flowers tattoo on her hip, that differentiated her from the other girls. Well, that and her softly cherubic smile and the way she looked at me. She was wearing the white bottoms that Zenya had borrowed from her for the redhead's shoot, and they fit her just as well as they had the thicker woman.

"Wow," I said with a big grin. "You two look fantastic."

"You aren't looking too bad yourself, hunk," Ginnie said, scrunching up her nose and giving me a poke in the chest. "I think you should have worn a speedo though."

"Don't tempt me," I teased her. "I'm not afraid of a speedo after my years of swim team."

That made her laugh, and I gave her a little swat on the bum as she turned away from me, which made her jump and the other two girls laughed at her expression.

"So who wants to go first?" Cattie asked.

"Ginnie can," Leia said, moving to one of the deck chairs. "She's horny as hell and wants to know if Tiger can get her off like he did for me and Wanda."

"Leia!" Ginnie scoffed, blushing, but then she shrugged and looked at me. "What do you think? Can you?"

"We'll see," I said. "That's not really the point of this."

"Says you," I heard Cattie murmur somewhere behind me.

We quickly got organized with Ginnie starting on her stomach on the towel, and soon I had her little feet in my hands as I began to massage in the suntan oil. Ginnie's feet and legs weren't erogenous zones for her, so other than a few satisfied grunts she didn't react much, and we just chatted about the weather, and the photoshoots she'd been doing. Ginnie was in a weird space where she was doing the lewd and solo content, and had even shot a couple of boy-girl sex scenes with an ex-boyfriend that she had behind an extra paywall on her OnlyFans, but wanted to do more stuff like Leia did. The problem was that every time she did a photoshoot that didn't at least end up explicit, her fans complained.

"Heather had the same thing happening for a bit," Cattie said. "Maybe... two years ago? She ended up just saying screw it and only does lewd or nude content. Sometimes I think she treats her audience a little crappy, but they seem to like it so I don't know what to tell you."

"Yeah, she kind of said something like that," Ginnie sighed. I had skipped her bum and moved up to her lower back, which she was enjoying a bit more and caused her to breathe deeply. "How are you two, by the way? I know things have been weird on the trip."

"Weird is a good way to put it," Cattie said, glancing at me.

"So, I don't know how to really say this..." Ginnie said. "Heather has been, um, flirting with me a lot? Not that I mind or anything, I mean she's one tall drink of water, but I think it might be more than just flirting."

"How much more?" Cattie asked.

"I think she might want to hook up and is testing the waters," Ginnie said. "She hasn't been bad whole we've been doing shoots or anything, but I just have this feeling."

"That wouldn't surprise me," Cattie said. "She does want to try hooking up with someone else. I thought she wanted to try and set up a threesome with another girl, but maybe with the way this week has gone she wants to try something alone."

"Are you OK with that?" I asked Cattie, pausing my massage until Cattie motioned for me to continue as she kept taking pictures.

"Yeah, actually, I am," she said. "Gin, if Heather does want to hook up with you, that's fine with me. You're cute, and casual about it. And, if you both wanted it, I'd be OK with fooling around with you a bit."

"Careful, you might sweep me off my feet talking like that," Ginnie said deadpan, but then cracked a smile and reached out to pat Cattie's leg. "Don't worry, I get it. You're not looking for it, but if it happens then you're OK with it. I wouldn't mind fooling around with you, too, you sexy bitch."

That made Cattie smile, and she took more pictures.

"Of course, I also wouldn't mind fooling around with someone else here," Ginnie said with a smirk as she arched her back and pushed her bum back at my crotch while I was straddling her and massaging her shoulders.

"Wait, hold that," Cattie said, shiting to get a shot of Ginnie's hips pressed to mine. "Your fans will love that one."

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head ruefully.

"Get that tight little booty back on the deck," I told Ginnie. "Unless youdon't want me to massage it."

"Oh, I definitely do," Ginnie laughed, pressing her hips back to the deck. I moved back down her legs and looked down at her butt, then gave her a little spank on one cheek.

"Gin, how naughty do you want this shoot to be?" Cattie asked.

"Well," Ginnie said, looking over her shoulder at me. "That depends. How do you feel about giving me a deep internal massage with your magic wand, Mr Massage Wizard?"

I snorted my chuckle and shook my head. "Hands-only for photos, Ginnie."

"How about nudity?" she asked. "Can I get naked while you massage me on camera?"

"That would be OK, I think," I said. "We can double-check with Cassidy later about the photos, but in general she'll be fine with it."

"Then peel those bottoms off and massage away," Ginnie said with a grin. "Just make it sexy."

"I don't think he can do anything like that without making it sexy," Cattie said.

"Seconded," Leia said from over on her chair. She'd been watching and listening to us the whole time, and while she had sunglasses on that made it so I couldn't see her eyes, when I looked over to her she smiled slightly and her one eyebrow dipped as she winked at me.

I just shook my head and put some more suntan oil on my hands before starting to massage Ginnie's ass.

Chapter 194

Ginnie groaned loudly and slowly wiggled her bum back at me as I palmed both of her cheeks and spread her lewdly, running my thumbs along the inner crease of her cheeks without actually touching her asshole.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,063 Followers