AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 191-200

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a slut," Leia teased from over in her seat.

"Takes one to know one," Ginnie groaned back as I ran my thumbs back up in the opposite direction. Then I let go of her buttcheeks and gave her another spank, my pink handprint staying on her tanned butt for a good couple of seconds as Cattie got it on camera.

"Alright, turn over," I told Ginnie.

She did, rolling onto her back, and then she spread her legs around my knees on the deck. Cattie kept taking pictures, smirking a little and shaking her head at Ginnie's lewd display of herself.

"You really are a little spinner, Ginnie," Cattie said.

"Guys have called me that before but I never knew what it meant," Ginnie said, interrupted by a moan as I ran my slick, suntan-oiled hand downs her inner thighs and then up over her hips, avoiding touching her puffy pussy.

"It means it's easy to spin you around on a bed while having sex and move you into whatever position your partner wants," Cattie said. "Especially without taking a cock out of you."

"Ungh, yes please," Ginnie groaned, reaching down past my arms and running her own fingers over her pussy lips.

"Ah, ah," I shook my head, taking her arms by the wrists and lifting them over her head. "No touching yourself, Ginnie."

Ginnie let out a little whine and pouted, which looked great for the camera with her arms pinned back.

I went back to massaging her torso, slowly moving up towards her chest, and Ginnie dutifully kept her arms over her head. As I ran my fingers over her ribs she pressed her chest out, begging for some attention there, and I let my hands slide up her skinny little form all the way to just under her bikini top and stopped.

"Roooobbie," Ginnie whined, wiggling beneath me.

"Shhh," I shushed her, then I shuffled closer and pushed her thighs back with my knees and leaned down over her, bringing my hands to her face and starting to give her a massage there starting at her temples.

It looked like I'd hit a restart button on Ginnie. Her eyes went placid and her jaw hung open and she stopped moving as I softly rubbed her temples, then up over her forehead and brow, and then down the sides of her delicate nose to her cheeks.

"I think you broke her," Cattie said.

"Ginnie?" Leia asked, standing up and coming over to us. "You OK?"

"Uh-huh," Ginnie grunted through her open mouth.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Uh-uh," she grunted.

I ran my fingers down to the corners of her jaw and then lower onto her neck.

"Still good?" I asked.

"Choke me," Ginnie pleaded softly.

"Like this?" I asked, using one hand to wrap around her throat just under her jaw.

"Mhmm," Ginnie groaned. "Please may I touch myself? I'm so close."

"Shhh," I hushed her again, and I reached between us and put two fingers over her clit and wiggled them back and forth.

Ginnie squeezed her eyes closed but left her mouth hanging open, and then she hiccuped hard and opened her eyes wide as she came. It was short and hard, and her entire body tensed for one moment before relaxing. I pulled my hands from her and softly brushed her hair from her forehead. "You good, little spinner?" I asked.

She got her breath back and barked a laugh, blinking rapidly to reorient herself. Then she finally focused her gaze on me and smirked. "Can we do that again?"

"Maybe later," I told her and leaned down and gave her a little kiss on the tip of her nose. "We need to finish the shoot."

"OK," she said, then grabbed my wrists and pulled my hand down to her tits. "Then give my nips some God damn attention, you teasing bastard."

That made Cattie and I both laugh, and Leia just rolled her eyes and went to sit back down in her seat. I made a show of massaging Ginnie's breasts over the bikini top, then lifting it up over her tits to her chest and doing the same teasing of her bare breasts.

"Alright," I finally said. "I think that's everything."

"It doesn't have to be," Ginnie said, biting her lower lip and looking down between us. Her legs had remained spread, my knees pushed against the back of her thighs, and her cunt was wide open and asking for the bulge in my swimsuit to come out and play.

"Sorry, Ginnie," I said. "But we need to get Leia's shoot done, too."

"Fine," Ginnie sighed, scooting back from me and rolling to her knees and waggling her butt at me again. "If you're sure."

I spanked her again. "Yes, I'm sure, you horny little rabbit."

That made her laugh, and she got up and fetched her bikini bottoms from the side and twirled them around her finger. "Alright, well, if anyone needs me I'll be down in our cabin fucking my own brains out with a dildo," she said. "You're all invited to join me."

This time Cattie was the one to swat the teasing little devil's butt as she walked away.

As Ginnie reached the stairs and started heading down, not having bothered to even put her swimsuit back on, I stood up and stretched. "How did the pictures turn out?" I asked Cattie.

"Good. There are some pretty hot ones. I tried to make sure your face wasn't in any of them - I know Cass will definitely be OK with everything, and probably with the pictures, but I didn't want you getting looped into being a softcore pornstar by accident."

"Thanks," I said, smiling and pulling her into a side hug and leaning down to kiss the top of her hat. I wasn't sure if Cattie knew about Cassidy's hat thing or not, and I'd decided not to assume anything, but it was still a tantalizing tease.

I stepped away from Cattie and went to Leia, offering her a hand up from her chair. "I hope that wasn't uncomfortable for you, sunshine," I said.

My nickname for Leia made her grin softly and shake her head. "No, Tiger. Especially not after what we did to her yesterday."

"Ready for your massage?" I asked.

That made her laugh. "I don't know," she said. "Part of me is worried it won't even be usable cause I'll just be orgasming the entire time."

"Well," Cattie said. "At least it will be an interesting shoot."

"True," Leia said, walking with me over to the other towel I'd lain out so both women would have different backgrounds to their photo sets. She hadn't let go of my hand since I'd helped her up. "So, Cattie, ready to see my 'O' face?"

Chapter 195

Kneeling down over Leia just felt different than kneeling down and getting ready to massage Ginnie. Leia was starting on her back and raised her arms over her head and gave a big, full-body stretch and then let her whole body relax.

"Hi," I said a little lamely as I knelt next to her.

"Hi," she said with a smile.

"You ready, Cattie?" I asked.

"Just going to swap memory cards here, give me a second," Cattie said, rifling through the camera bag. "We don't want Leia's pictures getting mixed up with Ginnie's."

I leaned down closer to Leia, letting one of my hands softly land on her stomach. "I really want to kiss you right now," I whispered to her.

"I want to kiss you too," she whispered back.

"You know I can still hear you, right?" Cattie asked, turning to us from the bag.

"Oh, um, I didn't," I said, feeling myself blush a little.

"It's not what you think it is," Leia said.

"So you haven't had sex with him and Cassidy?" Cattie asked.

"Oh," Leia said, her eyes going a little wide.

"It's fine, Leia," Cattie said, coming back over to us and sitting with her legs crossed on Leia's other side. "I mean, I did too. I get it."

"Right, right," Leia said. "I just- I don't know, this whole thing is weird. Cassidy seems fine with it, but I've never been in this sort of situation."

"Neither have I," I assured her.

"Me neither," Cattie said. "But one thing I do know is that Robbie is a very sexy, very lovable guy. So as long as Cassidy says yes, it won't bother me if you want to enjoy being around him."

"Thanks," Leia said, then sat up and put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me firmly. My hand slipped to her back and held her in place as I kissed her back. As we broke apart, Leia was smiling and her eyes were glimmering playfully as she smacked her lips once. "Just as good as always," she said.

Cattie sighed, prompting us both to look over.

"Sorry, sorry," Cattie said. "It's nothing."

"Well, that's notnothing," Leia said. "What's up?"

"I was just remembering kissing him like that," Cattie admitted, a flush of her own creeping into her cheeks.

"Do you want to?" Leia asked. "If you're OK with me kissing him in front of you, I'm OK if he kisses you, too."

Cattie obviously wanted to say yes, but after a long moment of hesitation she shook her head no. "I do, but I can't. Not like that at least." I smiled a little sadly at Cattie, and she reached down and took my hand and curled our fingers together for a moment and then let go. "It's fine," she said. "We know we love each other. Best guy friend I have."

"Love you too, Bestie," I said and winked at her, using Cassidy's nickname for her.

Cattie backed off a touch and finished getting the new memory card loaded into the camera. "Alright, you two," she said. "What are you thinking?"

"Well, nothing like what Ginnie did," Leia said. "So no nudity, and probably no direct sexual touching. At least on camera."

"And off camera?" I asked with a little smile.

"Anything you want, Tiger," Leia said.

Cattie chuckled a little and shook her head. "Somehow, I'm not surprised."

"Let's just get started and see where we go," I said and helped Leia lower herself down to the towel again.

I started with a facial massage with Leia, which she enjoyed more for the little kisses I would drop onto her lips every once in a while than for the actual massage. It was interesting, massaging so many women in one week. Wanda and Ginnie had both absolutely loved their faces getting softly worked, and some of the others liked it but weren't getting off on it. It did absolutely nothing for Leia. Leaving her face, I went down to her upper chest and collarbone, then down her arms, still getting nothing in particular out of her until I hit her inner elbows. Then she gasped and jerked, and we found out that soft little spot was a tickle point for her. Down lower, to her forearm and wrist, were fine, but then I massaged her palms and she loosed her first moan.

"That quick, huh?" Cattie asked. "How do you even hold things day-to-day?"

"It's not me," Leia complained, cocking her head to the side as another wave of tingling pleasure rippled up her arm as I used both thumbs on one of her hands. "It's Robbie. He's got magic hands."

If only she knew, I thought with a smile.

I left her hands and went back to her chest, massaging between the cups of her bikini top and under her arms, and down her sides. Then I took a detour and kissed her again, and Cattie stopped taking pictures for a moment as I massaged Leia's tits and then pulled one cup aside and dropped my lips to her nipple.

"Yes, Tiger," Leia crooned softly, running her hands through my hair. "God, I love your tongue on me."

"I do too," Cattie said, watching with both hands on the camera and a smile on her lips. "He's so good with your boobs, right?"

"So good," Leia sighed.

I gave Leia's nipple one last kiss, then carefully put the bikini cup back in place. "You know, I'm going to get a big head between the two of you."

"You alreadyhave a big head," Cattie snorted.

"Such a big head," Leia laughed. "Perfectly big."

"We aren't speaking about my ego, are we?" I asked.

Both of them laughed, and Cattie went back to taking pictures.

I massaged down Leia's stomach to her hips, then skipped over the bottoms to her wonderfully full thighs and spread the suntan oil over them until her tattoo was glistening. Then I kept going, slowing down as I got to her knees and then stopping.

"Time to turn over," I said.

"What?" Leia asked. "We were just getting to the good part."

"We'll end with your feet, sunshine," I said. "Let's get the rest of you done first."

"Fine," Leia sighed, rolling over. "But if that's the case, then you better not skip over my butt."

"Are you kidding?" Cattie asked. "If he skipped your butt,I would do it. God, your body is amazing, Leia."

"Thanks," Leia said, settling down with her arms under her head. "It's kind of a crapshoot of how long I can keep my figure like that. Everyone on my Mom's side is a bigger girl, and they say my boobs will practically explode when I get pregnant for the first time. My Grandma says we're built for shooting out babies."

"Well, whatever you're doing, it's working," Cattie said.

I started back up at the top, working down Leia's back. I undid her top, Cattie catching it in several photos in sequence, and then did her middle and lower back before I got to her butt. Leia let out the usual groans and moans of someone getting a massage, but it hadn't been particularly sexual at all.

"Do my cheeks for the camera first," Leia prompted me. "Then do it again for me and you."

"OK," I said, leaning down and tilting her face to the side so I could kiss her quickly. "Still good, sunshine?"

"The best," she said with a smile. "And please never stop calling me that. Every time you do it my stomach gives a little flutter."

"Ugh," Cattie grunted. "Stop being so cute."

Chapter 196

Massaging Leia's butt with her bikini bottoms on was fun.

Massaging Leia's butt once the Cattie lowered the camera, and I pulled down her bikini bottoms to her thighs, was a lot more fun.

"Fuck, Tiger," Leia groaned, shifting her hips to push her ass up more to me. "God, your hands."

"God, your butt," I laughed, squeezing her big cheeks and slowly working them in circles. I glanced up at Cattie and she was chewing the inside of her lip watching me, and when she realized I was looking at her she rolled her eyes and then raised one hand to her face with her fingers in a V peace sign and wiggled her tongue between them. That just made me laugh, and then I leaned down and kissed the small of Leia's back.

I was coming at her straddling her upper back and leaning down over her ass from above, and as I kissed from her lower back to the dimple above her cheeks, and then grazed my teeth over one ass cheek, she couldn't see what I was doing. As I kissed between her cheeks though, slowly pulling them apart, she groaned and reached back, grabbing my leg with one hand and squeezing.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," I told her.

"Never," Leia said huskily. "God, I want you so bad it almost hurts."

"I know that feeling," Cattie mumbled, and I stopped myself from glancing over at her. That had sounded an awful lot like something she had meant to be an inside thought and I didn't want to embarrass her. I also couldn't be sure if she was talking about me, or sex in general.

I grazed my tongue along Leia's asshole, teasing it with the tip of my tongue for a moment, before moving lower until I was nuzzling her slick little lips with my nose, and then finally craning my neck to get my tongue on her.

It was, all things considered, an awkward position. Leia's big ass was working against us, as was the fact that she couldn't spread her legs very wide because of the bikini bottoms around her thighs. Bad planning on my part. I still managed to get my tongue between her pussy lips though and taste her, and she crooned in pleasure. We stayed like that for a good couple of minutes as I tried to give her everything I could despite the position before I had to pull away as I felt like I was going to pull something in my shoulder or neck.

"Sorry, give me a sec," I grunted, quickly rotating my shoulders to try and work the tension out.

"Tiger, I can feel your cock pressing against my back through your shorts. Come here," Leia said, tugging at my leg. I swing my leg over her and she quickly turned onto her side, her breasts popping into view of both Cassidy and I, and she quickly reached for the waistband of my swimsuit and pulled it down.

My cock bounced into view and Leia quickly licked the underside of it before catching the head between her lips and moaning softly as she took about three inches of it into her mouth.

"Ffffffuck," I hissed, my head rocking back at the feeling after having been the one teasing her and Ginnie.

"MMmmm-mmmm," Leia hummed, looking up at me as she began to blow me. I pulled her pastel rainbow hair back from her face, looking down and meeting her eyes as she grinned and quickly bobbed her mouth on my cock.

"God damn," Cattie grunted, and I glanced at her and saw she was sitting on her knees, the camera held to the side with one hand and her other one slipped into the front of her black denim jeans, obviously rubbing at herself. When she saw me looking she blushed and bit her lip, but didn't stop what she was doing.

"Fuck, I want you," I said, looking back and forth between the two women, and I wasn't sure who I said it to. It was insane. I was insane. I had Cassidy, and Becca and Wanda were trying to figure out what we meant to each other in a romantic way. But God, I wanted to tell Leia I loved her too.

And Catherine.

Oh, Catherine.

And then it all came to a halt as voices echoed from about four yards back and two down, coming out of the bottom deck and heading for the stairs.

"Fuck," Cattie grunted, pulling her hands from her shorts.

"Shit, shit, shit," Leia said, pulling back from me with a reluctant look on her face but not hesitating to scramble to pull her bikini bottoms back up over her ass.

I quickly raised my shorts and then helped Leia tie the back of her bikini top as she got the cups in place in front. We were in time to preserve everyone's modesty by about half a second, just as Cassidy came up the stairs followed by Terra, Wanda and Heels.

We probably hadn't needed to scramble. Cassidy would have wanted to watch, if not participate. Wanda too. Terra, I wasn't so sure how she would react, but definitely not as poorly as if it had been Sherry or Heather. Or even Zenya or Ami, who were aware of things but seemed a little more shy about PDA stuff.

Well, Ami was. I still hadn't fully figured out Zenya.

"Hey, guys," Cassidy chirped as she saw what we were doing. "Get a good shoot in? How many times did he make you come, Leia?"

That had Leia, and Cattie, blushing hard and I tried to just be stoic.

"We, uh, only got partway through," Leia said, sitting up fully. "So no orgasms... yet..."

Wanda grinned. "Hey, no shame in it, girl," she said. "He got me too, remember."

Cassidy came right over and knelt down, kissing Leia on the lips. It surprised Leia, but she ended up kissing her back for a moment before Cassidy pulled away. Cass gave Leia a look though, and then glanced to me, and then back to Leia. "Sorry for interrupting," she said with a sly smile. "And I'm really sorry it's going to be a longer interruption. Becca wants us to get moving, and Robbie needs to do some driving."

"Oh," Leia sighed. "Well..."

"Fuck," Terra finished for her with a grin, offering Leia and hand up. "No need to hide your disappointment, Leia. But I'm sure Robbie will take care of you soon."

Leia just smiled, and then chortled, and then started giggling as she covered her mouth with the back of her hand. "You guys realize how insane this all is, right?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Wanda said, wrapping Leia up in a hug and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's a good thing we can all be insane together," Cassidy said, hugging Leia on the other side.

The girls offered to help clean up the equipment and towels, and I got shooed off to help disengage the boats. I met Becca at the back decks as she was untying us, but all I got was a little kiss and a promise that everything was alright, but we needed to get moving. Once we were all unhitched, I went to the Pilot's Cabin and raised anchor, and soon Becca was pulling out of our shallow bay and heading for open water.