AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 211-220

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
11.9k words
4.83
15.5k
27

Part 23 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,059 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect confrontations, sexy reading time, erotica-ception, oral, confessions, touching base, and the start of a field trip.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 211

"Hey, Cats," I said, hugging Cattie hard.

"Hey, Tiger," Cattie said. "Having a good afternoon?"

"You know I am," I said and leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. Heather's sourpuss face made me do it. Did she know that Cattie had lent me their lube? "How's yours?"

"Good," she said. "Want to hang out later?"

"If we can find the time. Remember Becca's got our super secret 'field trip' thing planned for tonight," I said. "You know I'll never say no to you."

"I know," she said with a sweet smile, stepping back from me but keeping a hand on my arm for a moment longer. "Make sure you hydrate, too. The sun's a killer and you look like you've gotten a lot of exercise today."

That made me want to laugh as she gave me an innocent look but her eyes said she meant it in the dirtiest way possible. Instead, I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Mother," I said.

She chuckled and rubbed my arm before returning to her conversation, and I turned to continue to Leia but I only made it another three steps.

"Robbie," Heather said, following me, and as I turned back to her she grabbed my upper arm hard. "Just because you've managed to convince that slut Becca to vouch for you, and you're fucking cheating whores like Wanda and Terra, doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want. Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend."

"Heather," I grunted, matching her soft but aggressive tone. "Get your hand off of me."

"Or what?" she dared me, squeezing harder. It wasn't crushing, but it was hard enough that she might actually leave a bruise and I could feel her nails digging in. "Going to nice-guy me into submission? Or are you going to hit me, Robbie? Go ahead, hit me and show all these girls what an absolute cunt you are underneath it all."

It was, to be honest, a bit of a bind. If I was at work I'd be fully in my rights to get her hand off of me, make a report to my bosses, and have her removed from the casino. I'd done it before to Karens, and I'd done it against men and women who accosted my staff. But here I wasn't at work. This was a social setting. If I shoved her off of me, hell even if I just ripped my arm away from her, I could look like the asshole. I was 99% sure most of the girls on the trip would be on my side, but Heels was questionable about me still, and Sherry would probably repeat anything Heather told her. Leia would probably stop Ginnie from wavering, but maybe not.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Cattie hissed, coming up from behind Heather and removing my need to make the decision I didn't want to make. She grabbed Heather's hand on my arm and glared at her girlfriend.

"Just having a word with him," Heather said, only partially backing down but letting go of me.

"I am so sorry, Robbie," Cattie said, then turned to Heather. "We need to talk."

"It was nothing," Heather said, clearly lying.

"Fuck you," Cattie hissed even quieter, then stormed off.

Heather shot me a glare, as if any of the last two minutes was my fault, and then rushed after Cattie as she went down the stairs. Cassidy had half gotten out of the hot tub on the other boat and looked like she wanted to both chase after Cattie and also come to me, but I raised a hand and motioned to her that it was fine. Cattie needed time to hash things out between her and Heather; it wasn't something me or Cass could get in the middle of without possibly affecting an outcome that needed to come from Cattie.

Things hadn't exactly been quiet, though, and people were staring at me. Mostly the guys, since the girls all generally knew what was happening. I cleared my throat, gave my neck a little kink to the side to crack it softly, and went to Leia. I didn't bother being subtle - I went past the guy who had been flirting with Ginnie without even looking at him, and I didn't really acknowledge Ginnie either. Leia's eyes were soft and she smiled sadly at me as I leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Ami and I are going to read downstairs if you want to join us, sunshine," I whispered to her.

"OK, I'll be down in two," she smiled. Then she surprised me by giving me a peck on the lips right in front of the guy. It made my heart flutter a little, having her so confident with me to do that in public.

I winked at her and then turned and went back across to the other boat, motioning to Ami that I wanted one minute more. She nodded and stood, saying something to Zenya and Heels before heading downstairs.

"You OK, Tiger?" Becca asked me as I approached the hot tub.

"I'm fine," I said. "Nothing that I haven't been through before." I stepped up to Cassidy and kissed her firmly. "Look out for when Cattie needs you," I said.

"I know, Tiger. I will."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too."

Then I shifted to Becca and kissed her, and she returned the kiss and put a hand on my cheek to keep me still and extend it a moment longer.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you, too," she said with a smile.

Then I kissed Wanda. "I love you," I told her. "Every bit of you."

"I love you too, Tiger," she smiled.

And then I was at Terra at the far end of their little line of bikini babes. I kissed her solidly, with no tongue. "Love you, honey," I said. "Tell me if I need to change anything."

"I will," she promised me. "But you know I love you too, dude."

I left them and headed down to try and find some peace and quiet, wondering again if I should try and redo this trip without all the drama. Just me, Cassidy, and our lovers.

God, that was fucking insane to think about.

Chapter 212

There was muffled shouting coming from Cattie and Heather's room as I dipped down to grab my book from ours. Part of me wanted to stay and try to listen in - it wasn't so long ago that Cassidy and I had listened to the dull moans of the two of them that first day on the boat. Back before... almost everything.

There was another part of me that wanted to knock on the door. Or, hell, kick it in. But I couldn't do that.

For Cassidy, I would. But Cattie needed to make her own progress through this thing. She needed to make her own decisions. If I made those decisions for her, I don't know if I could live with myself if things turned out wrong, and I wasn't sure that Cattie wouldn't resent me down the line.

Maybe she would anyways, but at least that was a risk I felt like I could take.

So I grabbed my book, closing the door to our cabin softly so I didn't let on that I was nearby, and I dipped out the back through the living area and hopped the porch decks to the Singles Boat. I'd been expecting to find Leia and Ami in the living area but they weren't there, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a trio of water bottles for us before heading back to the cabins.

"Hey, Tiger," Leia said from the bed as I knocked on Ami and Becca's door and it opened, unlatched. She was still in her bikini top and cotton short bottoms.

"Hi, Robbie," Ami said, smiling from where she was propped up at the head of the bed. "We decided with so much going on, maybe more privacy would be nicer."

"You read my mind, ladies," I said, shutting the door behind me. When I went to hand Leia her water bottle she pursed her lips similar to the way Cassidy would, and I gave her a little peck. When I knee-walked up the bed to Ami she did the same thing with a cute little smile, so I gave her one too.

"What are you reading, sunshine?" I asked Leia.

"Finishing this manga, then I have some stuff I want to read on my tablet."

"Eugh," Ami and I both made a disgusted noise at the same time.

"What?" she laughed. "Manga isn't that bad."

"Not the manga," I said.

"The tablet," Ami agreed.

'Oh, whatever," Leia laughed.

I sprawled on the bed with them and readied myself to crack my book open, but Ami cleared her throat. "So, there's one rule I should tell you about reading time, Leia," Ami said.

"What's that?" Leia asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"It's, um... clothing optional," Ami said, biting the corner of her plush little lip nervously as she reached up and started to pull off the shoulder of her one-piece suit.

"Clothing optional, huh?" Leia asked. "Does that include Robbie?"

"It's not a sexual thing," Ami clarified. "Just a comfort one."

That made me chuckle and I pulled off my tank top so I was shirtless. "Happy?" I asked.

"Mhmm," Leia nodded with a grin, then reached back and undid the knot for her bikini top, pulling it off and revealing her smaller breasts to us. Ami peeled her suit down to her waist, revealing her larger 'big anime titties' and sighed softly as she rubbed them for a moment and then leaned back. "Better?" Leia asked.

"Yes," Ami sighed. "The only problem with having them is carrying them around everywhere."

And we started reading. It was warm in the bedroom, and part of me found it a little funny that I'd just swapped one cabin and bed for another after spending so long in my own already. We sipped our water, and we read, and occasionally we would shift around to lay in a new position. Ami was the first to break the touch barrier, moving around to lie with her head propped up on my legs. That ended up giving me a nice view right down her front.

Then Leia finished her manga and sighed happily, setting it down off the bed and picking up her tablet which she must have brought in earlier. Before she booted it up she rolled over and kissed me softly, then rolled again onto her belly with her shorts-clad butt pointed up and back at me. I gave her legs an absentminded rub and she glanced back at me with a smile.

Ami was the next to shift, mostly because I didn't want to move with her using my leg as a headrest, but she didn't move for comfort. Well, maybe it was, but it wasn't switching positions. She set her book down, peeled her swimsuit down from her waist and completely off, and tossed it over the side of the bed. Then, completely naked, she laid her head right back down on my leg and went back to reading.

It was harder to focus on my reading than last time.

Then Leia let out a warm little chuckle deep in her chest, the kind that reminded me of when Cassidy thought of something dirty in an inappropriate situation.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she said, too quickly, as she tilted her tablet down.

"Tell us," Ami said, lowering her book to her chest but doing nothing to actually cover her modesty.

"It's nothing, honest," Leia said.

"Well that was a lie," I laughed. "What, are you reading some smut?"

Leia flushed pink. "I- wasn't planning on it," she said. "But I'm still horny from earlier today, and then Ami goes and gets naked, and I was deciding if I wanted to get naked, and I just sort of opened up a story I had saved..."

"Tell us what's happening," Ami said, surprising me a little. "What's it about?"

"It's silly," Leia sighed. "It's this story about these college roommates who are supposed to hang out for the day, but they end up playing strip poker and things get wild because two of them are secretly dating and the girl is sexually aggressive."

"Sounds kinky," I said. "Is it hot?"

"So far, yeah," Leia said.

"What's happening right now where you are?" Ami asked.

"One of the girls is getting dared to do double penetration," Leia said. "She's this skinny girl with sort of a punk aesthetic, and the main character is friends with her. It's kind of weirdly realistic but also porn logic."

"Read it to us," I suggested.

"From the beginning," Ami said.

"Really?" Leia asked.

"Do it," I nodded with a smile. "You have a sexy voice. I think it would be hot."

"Me too," Ami said.

"OK," Leia said and quickly scrolled up to the top of the story on her tablet. She cleared her throat softly and then began to read. "Austin. Wake up..."

Chapter 213

I wasn't sure if it was the story or Leia's reading of it that made it sexy to me. The story itself was absurd in a fun way, and the characters were likeable, but it was the way that Leia put in just a little different voice for each of them that kept me hooked.

Since I wasn't reading now I put a bookmark in my spot and set my book down, smiling as I closed my eyes and listened to Leia. I opened my eyes again when she paused and looked back at me, and I grinned at her and nodded for her to keep going. Then I rubbed her bare calf to encourage her and kept doing that lightly just because I liked the feel of her skin under my fingers.

Leia read, and Ami and I listened, and the teasing pace of the story added to the fact that Ami was naked and Leia was half naked and I started to get hard. Ami noticed when she looked up at me and she gave me a little naughty-but-shy smile that went up to her eyes in the cutest way.

It was right around the time that the main character's crush - not his secret girlfriend - got her butt pushed into the main character's face during a dare that I noticed Ami was touching her breasts lightly, running her fingers through her cleavage and then teasing down around her areolas. That just made me even hotter, and I leaned over to her and ran my fingers through her silky black, hair, smoothing it away from her face a bit so I could see her more clearly. She blushed, knowing I'd caught her, but I smiled to encourage her. She took her little brown nipple between her fingers and bit her finger as she grinned back at me.

Things in the story were escalating, and most of the characters were naked or close to it, and things were escalating in our little quiet room as well. Leia was shifting a little and I could tell she was rubbing her thighs together lightly, and Ami was running her fingers along her bare thigh now, building up the courage to move them between her legs. In the story, one of the characters had to tell a dirty story while touching herself, and Ami couldn't resist doing the same, slowly stroking her fingers between her legs as she bit the corner of her lower lip.

The next scene in the story had the main character and his crush streaking around their house in the rain.

"God, this part's good," Leia interrupted her reading.

"Really?" I asked. "That last part was hot, how is this one hotter?"

"Just wait," Leia promised.

The kiss between the characters was hot, and a turning point in the story.

"He's so hot," Ami said.

"He reminds me of someone we know," Leia said with a little smirk, looking over at Ami and realising the Asian woman was touching herself.

"Sorry," Ami blushed, pulling her hand away.

"No, fuck that," Leia said, starting to push her shorts down from her hips. "I've been wanting to touch myself too."

I rolled my eyes with a smile and helped her get her shorts off. She wasn't wearing panties underneath, which meant her big juicy butt was bare and pointed right at me as she laid back down on the bed.

"Guess I should join you," I said, and Ami lifted up helpfully from leaning on my leg so that I could peel down my shorts and briefs, my cock bouncing out and standing erect. Both Leia and Ami stared at it a little longer than a glance. Leia swallowed like she wanted to taste it, and Ami licked her lower lip softly. Then Ami shifted so that she was propped up more at the head of the bed, her legs crossing mine as she found a new comfortable spot that would let her see me better, and me to see her.

"Ready for me to keep going?" Leia asked.

I rolled sideways and gave her ass cheek a kiss by way of response, making her laugh, and she went back to reading.

Ami started to openly play with herself now, knowing I was watching her as we both listened to the story. I reciprocated, slowly stroking my cock, and we both locked eyes for a bit as Leia's voice told us about the naughty things the characters were doing.

Leia shifted, getting one of her arms under her, and spread her legs a bit more. From my position I could see she was starting to play with herself too as she kept reading.

It was fun, and strange, and sweet and sexy all at the same time. There we were, three grown adults, touching ourselves as we listened to a dirty story. To be fair, it was areally dirty story, but still. We could have just done something together. Leia and I had already had sex, and I knew she was into women. I wasn't so sure about Ami being into doing something with Leia, and we'd drawn different lines between the two of us than most of the girls, but I knew she would still be interested in something. And God did I want to kiss her all over. Fuck, I wasn't even a foot guy and I would suck on those graceful toes of hers if she wasn't ready for me to get my tongue on that gorgeous pussy of hers.

But we didn't. Leia read us the story and I stroked myself slowly, occasionally dipping down to adjust or squeeze my balls to vary what I was doing more for Ami than for myself. Ami was chewing on the inside of her lip as she was rubbing her pussy, occasionally dipping a finger inside of herself, and massaging her breasts. Leia was softly humping her hips back and forth on her own fingers.

It took a while, but we reached the same point Leia had been telling us about. The punk girl was getting DPd by the two male characters. Things only devolved further from there.

Chapter 214

"Hold on, I'm gonna come," Leia said with a soft pant in her voice.

It took me a second to realise it wasn't part of the story since she said it in a similar voice to what she'd been using for the character who was currently fucked in the story. The main character and his crush were finally fucking.

"Oooh, fuck," Leia mumbled, her hips hunching down as she jammed two fingers into herself. "Almost- there-"

"Go on, sunshine," I said gently, leaning over and kissing her calf lightly. "You've got this. Get there. God, you look so fucking gorgeous. You can get there, sunshine."

"Yessss," Leia hissed, her body tensing as she came, and I kissed her calf again trying not to break the unspoken barrier that we'd set up for our play.

I looked over at Ami and she was watching us with wide eyes, still fingering herself fully with two digits inside of her, her legs spread wide as she breathed deeply.

"God, that was good," Leia grunted, rolling over to look down at me. "And I love when you call me that."

I smiled and blew her a kiss. "Go back to reading now, Leia," I said. "I think Ami is close."

"OK, OK," Leia said, turning back onto her stomach and picking up the tablet. "Sorry, Ami."

"S'kay," Ami grunted softly.

Leia started reading, telling us about the hot culmination of sex not just for the story, but for the character's emotional journey, and I started stroking myself again while Ami worked herself closer to the edge.

"I want what she got," the crush-interest character said.

Soon the main character was taking her ass, gently but insistently, while she sat on the strap-on cock of his secret girlfriend.

"Mmm," Ami hummed softly, closing her eyes.

"Help hey," Leia said, interrupting her reading to look back at me.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I rolled on the bed and crawled up next to Ami. She opened her eyes at the shifting of my weight and immediately moved when I laid down next to her propped up on the pillows, cuddling into me without removing her fingers from herself.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,059 Followers