AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 211-220

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to ask Becca and Zenya about how they met, since the two of them knew each other fairly well, but I didn't get the chance as Terra came up the back stairs followed by Cassidy, but no Wanda. Terra shot me a nervous look as she walked purposefully across the boats towards JC and slid down to her butt next to him and started to talk.

"Where was she?" I asked Cass as she came back and sat in Wanda's seat.

"Downstairs talking with Cattie," Cass said. "Wanda stayed down there with Cattie to talk. I would have too but we're part of the problem so I just told her we loved her."

"OK," I sighed and then looked over to Becca. "I hope your field trip is going to be fun because I think we need something to raise spirits before we've got a mutiny on our hands."

Becca cracked a little smile and nodded. "Yeah, it should be fun. Or, worst case scenario, it will let people drink. I'm going to need a couple of DDs though, and after dinner I need you piloting the boat 'cause we need to go back to the docks. We're driving into town."

"I'll be a Designated Driver tonight," Cassidy offered, shooting me a look that said not to argue. Usually, I was the responsible one, but clearly she wanted me to let loose after the emotional stress of everything that was going on.

"OK," Becca nodded. "I'll ask Ami, too. She's not a big drinker."

"Any chance of us getting a hint of where we're going?" I asked.

Zenya snorted and shook her head with an eye roll and a grin. "I haven't been able to get it out of her."

"It's a secret," Becca laughed. "But I promise it'll be fun."

I looked back over towards Terra and JC and saw that they were talking more. That was good. They needed to figure themselves out again.

Or, that little part of me wondered,they needed to figure out that 'them' wasn't happening.

God, why did I feel so... possessive wasn't the word. Neither was jealous.

"You OK, Tiger?" Becca asked me with a little concerned furrow on her brow.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, shaking my head. "Just thinking about stuff."

She gave me a soft frown and nodded, glancing over towards Terra and JC as well. When I glanced over at Cassidy she was smiling, and it took me a moment to realize why. Becca had known what I was fretting and stewing about. She could read me that well, that fast.

"God, you guys are annoying," Zenya said. "Fuck, you're like an old married throuple or something and therearen't any of those yet so what the fuck?"

It was the look on Becca's face, more than Zenya's teasing, that made me snort hard and slap a hand over my mouth to stop from barking a laugh. Cassidy, of course, didn't bother suppressing herself and leaned forward as she started giggling hard. It took her a second but Becca started laughing too.

"We're not a throuple," Becca chuckled. "We're- we don't even know."

"Fucking," Zenya said. "Or whatever. Or an orgy-lationship."

That one did get me giggling at the absurdity of it and I had to bite my fist because I didn't want to draw the attention of Terra and JC while they were having an important, serious conversation.

Becca sighed and rolled her eyes. "Hurry up and eat, babe," she said to me. "We need to get the boats moving."

"Will do, sugar," I said.

"Sugar?" Cassidy asked.

"He picked a nickname for me," Becca said. "I'm hot and cold on it so far."

"I like it," Cassidy grinned. "Even if it makes you sound like you're an old man from the South, Robbie."

"Yeah, come on, Sugar," Zenya said, putting on a ridiculous, gruff Southern accent. "Let's get buttercup and sweet tits and mosey on out of here."

I had to bite my fist all over again and got tears in the corner of my eyes as I swallowed down another laugh.

Chapter 218

"I'm just saying, sweet tits would be a good name for Cattie," Cassidy grinned.

I was driving the Couples Boat while Terra and JC were still talking sitting out on the back end of the top deck. It was a beautiful evening and we were still a couple hours from sundown, but we were the only ones out on the boat. Cass had gone down to check on Wanda once I had started helping Becca and Zenya start collecting dishes and garbage for the cleanup crew, and she'd come back up to tell me that she was still talking with Cattie. I felt a little guilty that I couldn't even check in with her, but I knew Wanda would handle things well and could probably give Cattie a different perspective considering her own circumstances.

Most of the other ladies had decided to travel on the Singles Boat, and I could see Heather and Sherry sitting on the back porch talking.

"I amnot calling Cattie sweet tits," I chuckled. "Plus, I can'thave a pet name with her, Cass."

"Well, it doesn't suit me compared to her," Cassidy said, clutching at her breasts over her shirt. "So what'smy special name going to be?"

I looked over at her and smiled softly. "Wife."

That got her. Cassidy immediately teared up as she pressed her lips together in a big smile. She slipped off the counter where she'd been sitting and quickly hugged me tight, pressing herself to my side.

"I'll be your wife, Tiger. I'll be the best wife that's ever wifed."

"I know, baby," I said, hugging her back with one arm. "I know."

"I still think you should call Cattie sweet tits though," Cassidy mumbled into my chest.

"I'm not-"

"Just once! I want to see her face when you do it though."

I followed Becca, piloting the boat as usual, and she led us back to the rental docks. Either she radioed ahead or she'd planned it with the workers, but there were a couple of the good ol' boys who ran the place ready to receive us and tie the boats in. Soon everyone on the trip was getting gathered up on the top deck of the Couples Boat, and Becca asked me for a hand up to steady her as she stood on one of the deck chairs to address everyone.

"OK, ladies! And gentlemen. So we are over halfway done our trip and I know everyone's been having a lot of fun, but we could all do to cut loose a little. As you know, I've organised a field trip for tonight, and tomorrow night we're having our fancy dress-up party for our last evening together. So, we are leaving the boats! The rental company is going to have someone watching our dock for us, and we'll lock up the boats, so don't stress. Cassidy, Ami and I are going to drive, so you'll want to figure out which cars you'll be riding in."

"But where are wegoing," Ginnie asked loudly, drawing smiles from the other girls as they agreed.

"It's a secret until we get there!" Becca said. "But you can dress hot, OK? There aren't any actual clubs in the area, but if you dress based on that idea it should work fine. Oh! And just FYI, your first three drinks at the location are covered but after that you'll need to pay, OK?"

The ladies quickly dispersed, all heading down to get themselves done up. I ended up alone with Becca on the top deck as I helped her down.

"Tonight is going to be fun," she smirked a little as she wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me with an easy gleam in her eyes.

"I'm sure it will be," I said, then surprised her by bending low and picking her up in my arms. She was wearing a cute sundress and she laughed as I carried her over to the hot tub and set her down on the edge of it and kissed her a little deeper. "You're amazing, sugar."

"Still not sure about it completely, but it's growing on me," she grinned against my lips. We kissed again, a little deeper, and she moaned softly in her chest. "I need to get ready too, Tiger."

"I know, I just really want you," I said. "All of you."

"I want you too," she whispered. "God, we need to figure out this threesome or I might run out of clean panties on this trip."

"I love you," I smiled and laughed a little. "Do you need me to do anything other than drive?"

"Just trust me, and have fun," Becca said. "And I love you too."

We kissed a bit longer before actually separating. It was starting to be a thing, the two of us trying to get back to important stuff and finding ourselves stuck together and not wanting to let go.

When I went down into the boat I almost ran into Heather as she was coming out of the sliding door. She took one look at me and scowled, pushing past me and hopping over onto the dock and crossing over to the other boat. She was dressed in a strappy halter top that showed a lot of skin along with a matching skirt and she had been carrying a pair of heels in one hand and a bag in the other. Most telling, she hadn't had her makeup done - I had to guess that she and Cattie weren't quite good enough at the moment to be sharing mirror space.

Inside, Terra and JC's door was shut and I could hear movement and voices from inside, but they weren't raised so I couldn't hear any details. Cattie's door was open though, and when I peeked in I found Cassidy standing behind Cattie and braiding her friend's hair.

"Hey, Tiger," Cattie said when she saw me in the mirror. "Do you need her back?"

"Nope," I said. "She's all yours. You need me to get anything ready for you, babe?"

"I'm good, Tiger," Cassidy said, looking over her shoulder at me with a couple of bobby pins clenched between her lips. "I've got my outfit out on the bed already if you want to make any additions though."

"I'll take a look," I said. "I'm sure it's good, though."

She blew an air kiss at me and went back to braiding Cattie's hair, and Cattie smiled at me warmly through the mirror.

Wanda and Heels' cabin door was closed so I headed right into ours, but stopped in my tracks a pace inside.

"Well, that's just not fair," I said, looking at Wanda as she was pulling up a skin-tight pair of black jeans as it was bundled up just under her bubble butt.

Wanda looked back at me with a sheepish grin. "Sorry, Tiger," she said with only a hint of a blush. "Mind helping me out? I swear they fit, it's just a pain to get them on."

"Anything, gorgeous," I said, closing the door to give her some privacy.

Chapter 219

Wanda ended up wearing the skin-tight black jeans paired with a pair of strappy white heels and a white blouse with a bright red bra underneath so it showed through. She kept the blouse half unbuttoned so her nice bump of cleavage was showing along with the red of the bra, and she put on bright red lipstick that matched the bra. Cassidy, for her part, wore a pair of super distressed tight jeans as well but paired them with her favourite Chuck Taylor shoes and the cropped leather jacket she used for her Harley Quinn cosplay, under which she just wore a black bikini top. It gave her a punky vibe, and she doubled down on that by going with black lipstick and dark purple eyeshadow to match her violet hair.

Heels planned to join my car so she could stick with Wanda, and the rest of the seats quickly got claimed by Leia and Ginnie as we filled out the truck cab. Heels and Ginnie were both wearing short black dresses in different styles, while Leia was wearing a sheer long-sleeved shirt covered in colourful flower patterns with a black bandeau top underneath, and she'd paired it with a pleated schoolgirl kilt that I had a feeling was borrowed from someone's cosplay.

My truck was the first vehicle ready to go, but I had no ideawhere we were going so I couldn't head out. Ami's car filled up next, with Terra, JC and Zenya hopping in, which left Becca to drive Cattie, Heather and Sherry.

"We aren't going super far," Becca said when she, Ami and I met in the parking lot as the sun was setting over the horizon. "You should be good to just follow, but if something happens just give me a call. OK?"

"Got it, boss," I said.

"Got it," Ami nodded.

"Cool. See you there," Becca smiled, then leaned up and kissed me softly before turning back to her vehicle.

Ami hesitated, unsure if she wanted to do the same.

"It's OK, cutie," I said. "I'll see you soon."

"Thanks," she blushed. Then she sighed and leaned forward, planting a little peck on my lips like she'd forced herself to do it, but she backed away smiling broadly.

Back in the truck, I found the girls embroiled in a debate about where they guessed we were heading. I decided to mostly stay out of it and focused on driving, though part way through Cassidy reached over and took my hand, squeezing it as she smiled over at me.

I ended up driving at the back of our little convoy and followed the tail lights of Becca and Ami as we drove back towards town and then through a couple of turns and stop lights until Becca pulled off into a parking lot.

"No fucking way," Cassidy guffawed.

"You gotta be shitting me," Wanda laughed.

The neon sign proudly proclaimed the building 'The Booby Trap' and based on the number of 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' signs and suggestive neon outlines of women it was pretty clear that we were at a strip club.

We piled out of the truck and Becca waved us all over to her. "Alright!" she said loudly. "If Strip Clubs aren't your cup of tea, don't worry. We've got a private room booked with a bartender for ourselves, and we can just dance and have fun ourselves. If youare inclined to have a little fun with the strippers, whether getting a dance or watching some of their stage performances, I've got a stack of singles for each of you. If you aren't interested at all, you can feel free to use the singles for more drinks or just take it home. I've also arranged for one of the ladies to come and give us a Lap Dance Master Class around 10. Does anyone have any questions?"

Cassidy was snorting softly, trying not to break out into giggles, and Wanda was clutching my hand with both of hers as she pressed her lips to my arm to muffle her own chuckles.

Becca started handing out stacks of single dollar bills, a hundred dollars for each of us. When she reached me she got a naughty smirk on her face and she pulled out the waist of my slacks and tucked my bills into it.

"Have fun, babe," she said with a grin.

"Oh, I will," I promised her. "I plan on giving you the best lap dance you'll ever have."

That made her laugh as she handed a stack to Cassidy and Wanda, then kept moving on.

"Tiger," Cassidy said, looking back over towards our truck and asking me to follow her. I extricated my hand from Wanda's and gave her a kiss on her cheek to assure her everything was fine before following my fiancee.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I don't want to get a lapdance," Cassidy said seriously.

"OK," I nodded. "Do you not want one, or-"

"No, don't second guess it," she interrupted me, standing close and clinging to the sides of my shirt. "I don't want to even think about the strippers, except for maybe picking one foryou to get a dance from. Robbie, I'm serious about never wanting to do anything with anyone unless you're there and I'm including strippers in that."

"OK, Cass," I said, pulling her more fully into a hug. "I understand. But can I make a suggestion?"

She nodded silently as she hugged me back.

"No strippers. But I'mgoing to be there, so I want you to feel free to have fun with the others. Dancing and lap dances between you and the others is totally OK with me tonight, alright? Well, with anyone who wants to except Heather."

"Are you sure?" she asked me.

"I am," I said. "Cass, I-" I had to stop and swallow. "I love how focused you are on making these boundaries to help with us, and I appreciate it more than you could know. I appreciateall of this so much I feel like I'm in a dream. But I don't want you to lose being you in the mix, and that includes the part of you I didn't realise was there. The part that finds women hot, and wants to have fun with her hot friends. So dance with them, OK?"

"OK," she agreed quietly. "If you're sure."

"I am, baby," I said, squeezing her tightly in our hug before separating a little so I could lean down to kiss her. "I'm sure."

She took in a breath and smiled at me with a gentle sadness that I could tell was born out of that guilt she was carrying. I hated seeing it, but it also... helped. Knowing that she wasn't just moving on, and that this was all still real for both of us.

"Everything OK?" Becca asked, coming over to us with a soft furrow on her brow. She'd probably seen us slip back away from the group and had kept the girls milling around so that we could have a moment. I knew that because it's what I would have done.

"It's fine," Cassidy said, carefully wiping under her eyes to keep from letting her tears spill out. Then she broke into a smile that was only half-fake and went to Becca, looping their arms together. "So, when you give Robbie a lapdance, I expect you to go all out. Titties in his face and everything."

That made Becca laugh and scoff at the same time as she looked back at me over her shoulder while Cassidy led her back towards the group.

Chapter 220

I ended up following Becca and Cassidy as they walked across the parking lot arm in arm. Wanda smiled at me and dipped her head a little from where she was talking with Heels and Zenya, checking to make sure everything was OK, and I smiled and nodded to let her know it was. That left me open for Ami to come over to me with a look on her face that said she wasn't entirely thrilled with this little excursion, but would go along with things.

"Hey, cutie," I said, reaching out a hand to her.

Ami's smile shifted a little more towards something real as she stepped towards me and took my hand. I squeezed her fingers with mine. "You OK?"

"This just isn't really my scene," Ami said, stepping right to my side.

"I don't think it's anyone here'sscene," I chuckled. "Well, except maybe Heather. But some of the girls are going to have more fun with it than others. Don't think of it like a strip club though. This is just a private party with a DJ and a bartender."

Amy closed her eyes and took a breath before nodding. "OK, that helps I guess," she said. "But... I'm still not interested in girls. What we did with Leia... that was fun, but it was more like we were sharing you, not doing stuff... together."

"I know, beautiful," I said, pivoting so that I could hug her quickly. "You don't need to do anything you don't want to. And you're a Designated Driver so don't stress. Just relax and hang out."

"OK," she whispered, hugging me back lightly.

"Everything OK?" Leia asked, skipping over to us. She looked cute as hell in her outfit to the point I was worried some drunks inside would thinkshe was a stripper.

"Ami?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ami said. "Just... Can you hang out with me?"

"Sure, hon," Leia smiled, slipping around me and taking Ami's other hand and pulling her towards the building.

I shook my head softly, wondering if maybe this little trip was a bad idea after all. It made sense for the more outgoing girls, sure, but Leia and Ami were the quietest of the group overall. They might have preferred staying back at the boats.

"You have a look on your face," Cattie said as she walked up behind me. Heather and Ginnie had just past me a few paces over, and they were being followed by Sherry, so I assumed Cattie had slowed down a bit to talk to me.

"It's nothing," I said.

Cattie slipped an arm around my waist, pulling me towards the strip club again. "It's obviously not nothing, Robbie. You're worrying about something."

"I'm just in my head, Catherine. That's all. I'll be fine."

She hugged me a little tighter when I used her full first name and rested her head against my shoulder as we walked for a moment. "Worrying is fine in moderation. Sometimes I wish Heather would worry a bit more about the right things. Just don't forget to have fun, OK? Neither of us are DDing tonight so we are doingshots."

That made me crack a proper smile again. "Alright. Shots it is. What are we drinking?"