AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 221-230

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.4k words
4.87
14.8k
27

Part 24 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,800 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect strippers, lapdances, partying, oral and being sent on a fuck mission.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 221

I was already two drinks in and we'd barely been in our private party room for five minutes.

"Robbie!" Terra said, bouncing over to where I was sitting along the padded bench that ringed two sides of the room. She put a pint of beer in my hand. "Slow down, don't let these sluts get you blackout drunk."

"Hey!" Cassidy said, giving Terra a big, playful frown. "I resemble that remark."

"Doesn't that mean you are like a slut?" Leia giggled.

"Exactly!" Cassidy laughed and leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Terra," I said, taking a sip of the beer she'd brought me.

She winked at me and turned around, heading back over to where JC was talking with Heels at the bar. Terra had worn a cute little black pleated tennis skirt that covered just over her ass, leaving her toned legs bare, and a tight yellow corset top that left a gap to show off her stomach along with leaving her shoulders and arms bare. As she walked away her hand drifted behind her and flipped up the back of her skirt playful, flashing me a peek at a butt cheek.

"God, she's got it bad for you," Leia said with a chuckle. She was sitting on one side of me, Ami next to her, while Cassidy was on my other side.

"I don't know," I sighed. "It's complicated."

"Mmm-mm," Leia shook her head. "Not that complicated. Wanna know how I know?"

"How is that?" I asked.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear as quietly as she could while still being heard over the strip club music. "BecauseI've got it that bad for you," she said, then kissed my ear.

"You just made him blush," Cassidy giggled, leaning around me and reaching for Leia's hand. "What did you say?"

Leia was interrupted from answering as the door to the private room opened and not one but two strippers strutted in to the cheers of most of the ladies in the room. One was a dark-skinned woman of some sort of Latin ethnicity wearing a body netting bodysuit under a neon blue bikini, while the woman who followed was a redhead who had a slender build but a pair of big, fake titties that definitely didn't match her body but were showcased in a sexy nurse outfit as she carried a tray of shots in syringes.

Soon the shots were being passed around, and Terra started cheering and was soon joined by some of the others as the Latina woman took JC by the hand and led him down the room a bit to an open space on the bench. JC was blushing and glancing back at Terra, who was gesturing for him to go with it. She'd obviously bought him a lapdance.

I didn't get a chance to see what sort of dance experience JC was going to get because Wanda and Becca came over to our little group, my beer was taken from me and set aside, and my hands were grabbed as I was hauled to my feet. Wanda squirted one of the syringe shots into my mouth and it was sugary and chemical and I realized it was something mixed with an energy drink. Then I was pulled further into the room and the girls were dancing. It wasn't any sort of dirty dancing, or at least not grinding for a long period of time. Leia, Ami and Cassidy had been dragged along, and soon we were all dancing with each other.

Wanda danced with me like she wanted to kiss me, but held herself back. Cassidy distracted her by pulling her away and twirling her, setting them both to laughing. Leia was less sexy and more playful as she smiled serenely in the neon lights and bounced in my hands. Ami stepped into my arms and we spun in a circle, grinning at each other as her feet left the ground while I supported her, and then she collapsed my hands and we swayed at the hips to the beat as we looked into each other's eyes. I lost her to Becca, who pulled Ami into a giggling hug and then playfully tried to pick up her energy by faux-twerking like she was grinding her ass at the Chinese woman. That left me open and I found Terra appearing in my arms, though she was backwards and actually grinding her butt back at me as she put a hand on my hip and lifted another to hook behind my neck, keeping me close. I couldn't help myself and ducked down to kiss the side of her neck, and I could feel her moan through my lips on her neck.

She slipped away almost as fast as she had appeared, and then I found my hands in Becca's as she pulled me from the dancing group into a corner of the room.

"How drunk are you?" she asked me.

"Not super," I said, frowning and blinking. "Why? Is something wrong?"

"No," she said with a grin, reaching up and touching my lips with her thumb as she cupped my jawline. "I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to try and fuck me right here and now when I do this." She pushed me back and I found my ass propping up against the edge of the stage. This lowered me a bit and gave her the space to step between my legs and wrap her arms around my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss as she pressed her chest to mine. It was warm and sweet and it set off little fireworks in my slightly-inebriated mind. Then her lips slipped from mine and she was hugging me hard as she whispered into my ear. "I love you, Robbie. And I don't care who knows it."

"I love you too, Becca," I said, hugging her back. She'd worn a tight pair of black slacks and black shoes with tall, chunky heels, and a black blouse with a deep V of a neckline that showed off her cleavage, over which she wore a bright yellow dress shirt that she left open. I realized, as she pulled back to look at me right before she kissed me again, that she was wearing black lipstick and purple eyeshadow almost the exact same as Cassidy. And the colour of her dress shirt was the same colour as Terra's corset top.

"God, what are you girls planning?" I said, interrupting her just before she went in for another kiss.

"What?" she asked. "What do you mean?"

I gave her a look. "Becca, you're matching with Terra and Cassidy."

She smirked and she knew I'd caught her. "It's nothing," she said. "We just couldn't all wear ballcaps while we were dressing up, so we decided to try and do some matching to be a team for you. We didn't even get to coordinate with everyone."

I sighed and laughed a little. What was I going to do, complain?

Chapter 222

After a little more kissing, Becca went back to being the 'Adult in Charge' and started cycling through the room. Cassidy immediately came over to me and kissed me.

"Becca looked happy," she said.

"She is," I smiled. "And it's thanks to you."

"No, Tiger," she said. "It's thanks toyou. I could try my hardest, but if you weren't you then none of this would make sense."

I was going to respond, but I was distracted by the door to the Private Room opening and Heather walked in followed by a new stripper. She was a black woman, on the thick side with a massive pair of tits barely contained by a bra that looked like it might have a cataclysmic failure at any moment. Heather led her through our little crowd to Cattie, who she took by the shoulders and guided to the bench seating - they traded some words, and Heather motioned the stripper over and Cattie started to get a very big booty lapdance.

"I don't think she's Cattie's type," Cassidy snorted as Cattie put on a face that was somewhere between feeling like she should be into it even though she wasn't, and wanting to find any polite way to make it stop.

The woman dancing for Cattie turned around from twerking at her and got up on her lap, pressing her gigantic cleavage into Cattie's face.

I couldn't help it, I snorted a little.

"Oh my God," Cassidy said, grabbing my hand. At first I thought she was talking about Cattie, but she nodded down to the other end of the room where Heather had backed off to.

And where Heather was now giving Ginnie a lap dance. The skinny girl was laughing as Heather pressed her ass all the way up against Ginnie's chest, and Ginnie spanked her.

"Did you get a chance to talk to her about this afternoon?" I asked Cassidy.

She shook her head. "Heather or Sherry were always around."

"Same," I said, but that made me wonder where Sherry was, and after glancing around I noticed that she was standing at the bar watching Heather and Ginnie, though the flashing party lights and general neon lighting made it hard to read her expression from across the room.

We were interrupted by Leia coming over with my beer from earlier, along with another shot - my third of the night. We did our shots together, and then Leia beamed up at me and I knew she wanted me to kiss her, so I did.

"You're so lucky," Leia said to Cassidy, hugging her from the side.

"I know," Cassidy said, hugging the other woman back. "You're lucky too."

"Not as lucky as you," Leia argued.

"Maybe," Cassidy said. "But you did spend all afternoon with him and Ami getting frisky."

"Onlyhalf frisky," Leia giggled. God, she was definitely a little tipsy and she was a happy tipsy.

"Well, that just means you weren't trying hard enough, girl," Cassidy laughed.

"I don't know," I said. "I had a great time and I wouldn't have traded it for anything else."

"Really?" Leia asked, beaming her smile at me.

"Really, sunshine," I said, and leaned down to kiss her again, and I could feel that smile through her lips. Then I turned and kissed Cassidy as well, and could feel her smiling too.

Wanda joined us, and then Ginnie came over after her lapdance from Heather must have ended, and Cassidy and Wanda disappeared. I considered, in my currently hazy state, asking Ginnie about what was going on with Heather but I felt like I'd just bungle it. Leia wanted to dance with us, so I happily obliged and I got sandwiched between the two old friends for a bit, then I got stolen from them by Zenya who was grinning widely and wanted to dance with me for fun. She'd worn a pretty, baggy shirt with long sleeves that had an elasticity part that dipped down below her leather and chrome zippers skirt, which made me think it was one of those bodysuit tops that stayed in place because it had a crotch on it. That was a good thing, too, because between Zenya's bust and the bagginess of the shirt I thought I was going to get flashed every few moments while we were dancing. She'd worn a black, lace choker on her neck and black fishnet stockings to complete the outfit, and she looked hot as hell as her dyed red hair was super vibrant under the neons.

We were just starting to move from fun 'wedding' dancing to getting a little closer when I had hands take my arms from the side. Becca came in from somewhere and whispered something to Zenya while I was turned and led by both Cassidy and Wanda over to the benches.

"Have fun, Tiger," Cassidy said to me in one ear.

"Try not to come, Tiger," Wanda giggled in the other.

They backed off and a stripper I hadn't seen yet stepped up to me. She was a little short, but her build generally matched her size to be that sort of 'skinny voluptuous' that brought a ton of views on social media. And shewas voluptuous, with decent hips and very big tits. Not as grandiosely big like the stripper who had danced for Cattie, but bigger than Zenyas. And considering she was wearing a long-sleeved fishnet top with only pasties in the shape of kissing lips over her areolas, I could see they were very real. She was wearing a tiny schoolgirl kilt and thigh-high socks to finish her outfit, had bright, vibrant pink hair and her makeup was reminiscent of an emo girl from back in Cassidy and my high school days with thick black eyeliner.

She was like a walking porno built from the depths of my brain.

And then, as the song changed and she gave me a confident-but-teasing smirk, she bounced her hips in that move that had become popular on Tiktok, the sides of her tiny kilt bouncing up and down as she raised her arms over her head and stared down at me.

I could see the girls grinning only a few feet behind the stripper. They knew what they had done.

Chapter 223

Trixie, which I would later find out was her stripper name, knew what she was doing. She played me like a fiddle, and she used every part of her to do it. The way her eyes trailed over me. How she switched from that little teasing smirk, to a smile, to a pout. How she flipped her hair or let it fall over her face. Every twitch of her hips, and jiggle of her tits, was designed to please the eye.

And then she started to really get into it. Her ass was juicy and jiggly while still somehow being firm, like a cross between Cattie and Wanda. And she could twerk it like no one I had ever seen before. And to add to that amazing control of her glutes, when she first bent over in front of me and let the tiny kilt ride up to flash me her thong-covered mound, she had a blinking light from a buttplug flashing between her cheeks.

She sat on my lap and positioned my hands firmly onto her outer thighs, giving me a direct look that said 'Keep them there' without voicing it, and she wiggled and danced on me. Then, smoothly, she took my hands away and pivoted in my lap to be facing me, straddling me and doing body rolls that pushed her tits closer and closer to my face as she smiled down at me knowingly. Then she sat up tall on her knees and did that little meme hip-flip dance right in front of me.

The song ended, but the lapdance didn't. The girls must have paid for multiple songs. As the next one started, some sort of hip-hop beat, Trixie started to get acrobatic with things. She moved, and I couldn't even follow what she did but all of a sudden her knees were up on the back of the bench seat, she was upside down, and she was bouncing her ass and thong-covered pussy within inches of my face in time with the music. Then she slid lower and was doing the same thing in my lap, my hard cock very obvious in my slacks as she ground down on it and looked over her shoulder at me with that teasing smile. Then she rolled forward and went up into a handstand, turned in place and came back down on me straddling me right way up again and leaning forward, pressing her chest to mine as she ground her ass against my lap like she was riding me.

"So, handsome," she said, leaning close. "You've been a good boy for me,and you haven't creamed your pants. I'm curious why I had five different women vetting me to come give you this dance."

That made me chuckle a little. Who was it? Cassidy, obviously, plus Wanda and Becca. Not Leia since she'd been with me when the others weren't, and definitely not Ami. That left Terra and Cattie?

"I'm lucky," I said.

"Lucky is one thing," Trixie said, rolling her body and then speaking in my other ear. "How many of them are you fucking?"

"Consistently? One, my fiancee. She has the purple hair," I said truthfully.

"And inconsistently?" she asked, smirking as she leaned back a little and ran her hands down my front all the way to the bulge in my slacks for a moment.

"Technically five others, and some other stuff with a couple more," I admitted. "All above board."

"If they all wanted to choose, they must really like you. Are you guys poly or something?"

"Or something," I said. "It's... not defined yet."

"Well, lucky or not, you're cute and polite, and the girls tipped me well. So I'll give you a choice, handsome. Want to see my tits, or feel my ass?"

That made me blow out a slow breath. My tipsy brain said ass after seeing that buttplug, even if I knew she didn't mean I could play with it. My other head shouted 'Titties!' at me from where it was currently being pressured by her weight on my lap. But the part of me that was still functioning with any sort of intelligence, no matter how potentially drunk and horny, backed up my lizard brain.

"I'd love to feel your ass," I said. "You're an absolute wet dream, but definitely your ass."

"Good choice," she smiled at me, took my hands in her and put them on her hips, then slowly slid them down the back curve of her kilt until I was touching the bare skin of her upper thighs and lower cheeks, and then she lifted them up a but to bring them under her kilt and fully onto her cheeks. I squeezed softly, massaging her booty carefully, and Trixie moaned in my ear. Then she pulled back, looking at me in surprise, and I gave her another squeeze.

I knew what was happening even if she didn't. The AMA and Cassidy's perk that she'd bought me made my hands feel extra good to people I touched.That was what my still-functioning brain had thought of.

Trixie moaned again and then shook her head, reaching back and taking my hands from her ass and planting them firmly on her waist. "You have good hands," she said.

"You have an amazing ass," I countered with a grin.

"Your dance is almost up," she said. "Anything you'd like?"

"I don't usually get lap dances," I said. "It was all pretty amazing, but talking to you was pretty awesome."

She gave me a look that said she was thankful for the compliment, but knew I was blowing smoke since she'd heard it a hundred times.

"I'm serious," I said. "You have an absolutely stunning aesthetic, and have a great sexy voice. And you didn't care about the wild stuff going on with me and my girls."

"Your girls, huh?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Their words, not mine," I flushed.

"Well, I'm about to teachyour girls a few of my basic tricks," she said. "But when I ask for volunteers, don't. I guarantee that it'll go better if you're not up on stage with me."

"Alright," I nodded. "Whatever you say."

'Good boy," she said, smirking a little again. Then she reached a couple of fingers between the mesh of her fishnet top and peeled one of her pasties aside, flashing me a nipple and she stuck out her tongue a little. "Another reward."

"Gorgeous," I said.

"And tasty," she laughed and winked, putting the pastie back in place.

"What's your name?" I asked. "I didn't even get to ask you."

"Tanya," she said, then shook her head and her eyes went wide for a moment. "I mean Trixie. Call me Trixie."

"OK, Trixie," I said and made a little locking motion and throwing away the key.

"Thanks," she said and smiled again. "Now I'm gonna go, and you're going to sit here for a bit until that pipe in your pants calms down a bit, OK?"

"Sounds good," I laughed.

She slipped off of me, fixing her skirt for a moment as she grinned at me, then turned a strut away with a delicious wiggle to her hips. She went right to Becca and started talking with her, likely about the logistics of her doing her little Lapdance Class, and Cassidy and Wanda quickly came to me. Cassidy sat on my lap and immediately giggled when she felt my hard-on, and she grabbed Wanda's hand and had her give it a squeeze which made the blonde laugh as well.

"That looked so hot, Tiger," Cassidy said. "Was she perfect for you or what?"

"Very," I said. "I can't believe how teenage-wet-dream she was."

"Maybe we should get you another dance with her," Wanda smiled. "See if she can get you to pop."

"I'd say 'Challenge Accepted' but I'd rather get a dance from either of you," I said.

That made them both grin.

Chapter 224

Trixie finished her coordination with Becca and left the private room for a minute before coming back with the redhead stripper from earlier. She went to a control panel on the wall behind the little bar and turned the music down, and then they both got up on the stage.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,800 Followers