All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 221-230'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
P_DoggP_Dogg8 months ago

Damn Robbie is one lucky dude

HiFrancHiFranc8 months ago

So many sore heads tomorrow.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander8 months ago

Definitely agree with Robbie, I’d need another minute, lol. Honestly, you’re smashing it! Love all your work, keep it up, looking forward to the next one. Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

For me a kind of wasted.

I want to see progress with Cattie and Cassie, really.

Am glad to find Robbie a little, just a little, more mature.

JanxSpiritJanxSpirit8 months ago

I'm struggling to think of a series I'm enjoying more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks so far for a nice fantasy. Too much repetitive action/talk with the girls and too much sex is getting to be boring fast, so I'd like to ask for less of that and more story development, if at all possible.

But of course it's your work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your work Break, keep up the fantastic stories! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't know how you do it, but you manage to make every woman different, every encounter different, all of them incredibly hot and sexy. It must be a real effort to keep all the characters consistent in your writing, but it works. This is one of my favorite series.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop8 months ago

This is great, goddam cliffhanger though , it's time for cat to kick Heather to the kerb, that's got be next for the love all things dirty do it break just fekin do it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
I really hope Heather gets a redemption arc

She may not be a great person, but she did do that awesome scene where she defended the women against that awful knife-wielding redneck. Maybe she can stop being so spiteful and negative soon.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

Some good stuff here but a lot of this strip club section feels like filler that doesn't need to be here. There's enough characters in this story with enough of their personal problems that filler isn't needed. Tanya seems nice as strippers go but why is the author spending time writing chapters about Robbie fucking a stripper when there's actual characters like Zenya that haven't gotten any spotlight yet? When Becca and Cassidy still haven't found time for the threesome they want? When he's still barely gotten past mutual masturbation with Ami? There are far more productive uses for the wordcount than Robbie banging a stripper. This is a problem with a lot of the authors on here who advertise Patreon accounts. Their stories devolve into a lot of endless filler and stretching the plot unbearably because they don't want to end the story for fear they'll lose subscribers.

AchromicbethelAchromicbethel6 months ago

Good dialog and mostly the plot moves well. Just a wholehearted acknowledgement of the position that if your partner is not enjoying themselves then the sex becomes completely meaningless

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot4 months ago

What a great depiction of how all of us men should treat our partners. Find out what they like and what their expectations are for the encounter, then do our best to give them satisfaction. I've always taken enjoyment from the pleasure I was able to deliver. Hopefully I'll be able to speak/write of those things in the present tense soon....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...