AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 271-280

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda had joined her in both activity and state of dress, her smaller breasts out as well as she read a beaten-up paperback. She looked up from her book with a grin for me as well.

"Hey, Cutie," I said, leaning down to kiss Ami's plush lips in a gentle peck. Then I went to Wanda and took her hand, raising it to my lips to kiss. "Beautiful."

"Coming up to join the reading room?" Wanda asked, smiling at my gesture.

"Actually, I was hoping to have a conversation with Ami," I said, going and grabbing one of the deck chairs to bring it over.

"Oh, do you need me to leave?" Wanda offered, sitting up.

"I'm not sure," I said, setting the chair down and taking a seat. "How comfortable are you talking about us-stuff with Wanda here, Ami?"

Ami quirked her lips to the side in thought for a moment before lightly shrugging. "I think at this point we all know things about each other that usually wouldn't be out in the open. I trust you're not going to embarrass me."

I smiled as I leaned forward, reaching to take her hands in mine. "Thank you for that," I said. Both of them had set their books down and I had their undivided attention. "I just wanted to check in with you about what happened earlier down in the water. I know it was... a bit much, with me and Zenya out in the open like that. I would never, ever call you a prude, but we're taking things slower and I'm worried I sort of rubbed it in your face."

Ami blushed slightly. "Well, it was a lot," she agreed. "But after what we did with Leia I wasn't entirely shocked, I guess. It's weird, I'll admit I felt jealous, but it wasn't that you were having sex with someone else."

"I understand that feeling," Wanda said. "A lot. It's hot watching you fuck, Robbie. And not just physically. When you're having sex, you devote so much attention to your partners. It's a little overwhelming, being on the receiving end of it, and seeing it happen for someone else super arousing. I was definitely wishing it was me you were fucking in front of everyone."

With what I knew about Wanda, I was sure that she was telling the truth. Public play and teasing were already in her wheelhouse, and if things were different I likely would have already been jumped by her somewhere just as public as with Zenya. That or she would have heavily insinuated she wanted to be taken and toyed with.

"I was more just fantasizing about it," Ami said, her cheeks still a little flushed and her nipples standing firm on her bare chest. "I don't think I'd ever actually want to be like that in front of everyone."

"What about me being with Zenya in general?" I asked. "She's another person, and I feel like that keeps happening and it's so complicated."

"Zenya is wonderful," Ami said. "She deserves anything you give her."

"Agreed," Wanda nodded.

"OK, but..." I hesitated. "It's up in the air if there might be an attempt at more. Andwe are already complicated. I haven't really had a chance to talk to you about the Cattie thing either. How are you feeling?"

Ami looked from me to Wanda and back, then smiled a little more and stood up from her seat, slipping onto my lap and straddling me. She took my hands and raised them to her breasts, planting them firmly.

"What's this?" I asked with a laugh.

"This is me paying my lost bet," Ami chuckled. "Wanda said you would be worried how I felt, and that you'd come find me before dinner. Now I need to make out with you."

"Thanks, beautiful," I said to Wanda, then turned back to Ami as she leaned in and kissed me.

"Love you, Tiger," Wanda said with a chuckle.

The making out didn't last overly long, only a couple of minutes, but between the kissing and my slowly teasing Ami's wonderful brown nipples on her 'big anime titties,' we were both left a little breathless and horny.

"That was nice," she said as she bit her lower lip cutely.

Wanda sighed next to us, clearly wishing she could do the same.

"OK," I said, still holding Ami in my lap with my hands sliding down to her hips. "Now I really do want an answer. How do you feel about me becoming official with Cattie?"

"Hopeful," Ami said, surprising me as I raised my eyebrows. "It means that this is all getting more real," she explained. "It's not just a vacation fling. It means that maybe falling in love with you isn't just opening myself up to get hurt."

"Oh, Ami," I groaned, sliding my hands around to her back so I could pull her into a hug. "Hurting you is the last thing I want to do."

"I know, Robbie," she said quietly, holding me. "I know. That's why I'm so OK with it. I'm... I know it's not going to happen on this trip for us. I just need more time than that. But itcan happen, and that makes me really happy."

I kissed the inner curve of her neck as I held her, then felt Wanda reach over and take my hand from Ami's back, holding it tightly. I looked over Ami's shoulder at her and met her eyes, seeing the silent desire, and promise, in them. She wanted it too. She wanted it to be true and real and concrete as soon as possible.

"Sooner than later," I promised them both.

Chapter 275

Even after thinking about it, I was still more than a little reluctant to step foot in the Singles Boat knowing that the Wicked Witch was in her new lair there. Instead, I stopped at the back porch door looking into the living room and kitchen. Becca, Leia and Zenya were all working in the kitchen on dinner.

"What a sight," I said with a grin.

All three of them looked over and grinned at me. Becca was the first to move, setting down whatever she was working on at the counter and wiping her hands with a wet cloth before coming over to me.

"You're scared of coming in, aren't you," she guessed as she stepped out and into my arms.

"It just feels like I'd be pushing my luck," I admitted, leaning down to kiss her. "How is dinner coming along?"

"Good," she said. "And we'll be good to go for a picnic dinner, too. I'll just need your help carrying everything to the beach."

"I'll be ready," I promised her. I was holding her by her waist and slid my hands back to her ass, pulling her a little tighter against me. "I'm excited."

"Me too," she agreed and winked.

"Just one other thing," I said, lowering my voice a bit. "I know you were good with everything that happened and encouraged her, but I just wanted to double-check that you're still feeling OK about Zenya."

She smiled and reached up, rubbing her hand over the stubble on my cheek. "Very," she said. "Thank you for checking."

I leaned down and kissed her again, then started kissing from her lips and up her jaw.

"Patience," she laughed, pushing me away, and looking up into my eyes. "Soon, Tiger."

She went back in and gave Leia a smack on the ass, pointing her out in my direction at my request. Leia skipped through the living area to me and actually jumped into my arms. I twirled her around once before setting her down and hugging her more fully. "Hi, Sunshine."

"Hey, Tiger," she said with one of her serene little smiles. "What's up?"

"Other than how pretty you are?" I teased her a little. That made her smile, and I turned her around in my arms so I could hug her from behind, leaning down to kiss the crook of her neck. Her pastel rainbow hair was pulled back in a messy bun, leaving her neck bare, and I couldn't resist. Between my compliments and kisses, she hummed happily. I wasn't there just to tease though, and I hugged her a little tighter as I sighed. "I'm just checking in with everyone," I said. "I'm worried that today has been a little too crazy."

"Do you mean because you're officially a polygamous man, or the smackdown fight between Cattie and Heather, or you fucking Zenya in front of everyone and her loving it?" Leia asked.

"... Yes," I said.

She chuckled, hugging her arms around mine as she leaned back against me. "I'm happy for Zenya, and it doesn't change anything about the way I'm feeling for you," she said. "And Heather got exactly what she deserved. She was an absolute cunt."

The harsh language from Leia made me stutter a laugh.

"What?" she asked with a little smirk. "I'm a gamer, I've heardway worse than the C-word."

"Fair," I laughed. "What about the last thing?"

"You being the polygamous downfall of the feminist movement?" Leia asked innocently. "I think I'm doing a lot of thinking about what I want in a boyfriend, or a long-term partner, and reassessing what love and loyalty mean to me. Robbie, I..." She stopped to take a breath. "I can see a future me that's very happy being with you. There's just a lot to figure out between here and there."

"Is that something you want to do?" I asked.

"I've got more to think about. I will say I love every minute I'm with you, and you make me feel special and safe and sexy and... stupendous."

"That last s-word took some work," I chuckled.

"You deserve the alliteration," she teased.

"So we're good, and maybe getting better?" I asked.

"Great and grander," she said.

"You know, I like it when you're comfortable and confident," I said.

"I like that you let me feel comfortable and confident," she replied, turning in my arms to pull me down into a kiss.

Zenya was the last to be sent out to me, and she almost looked surprised.

"What's that look?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I just figured now that we'd fucked, you'd need to turn your attention to the others."

I sighed and grabbed her hands, pulling her out fully onto the porch. She followed, and I tugged her to beside the door and then with both hands pushed her back against the outer wall of the houseboat. There wasn't a ton of room since the back was dominated by the sliding glass door, but enough that she could brace against it. Then I kissed her ravenously. Zenya replied immediately, kissing me back, and she took my hands and raised them up to her tits. She was wearing a worn cotton shirt with some sort of anime thing on it, and no bra underneath so I could feel her glorious thick nipples getting hard as I massaged them.

"I'm not going to stop telling you that you are worth my time, attention and focus," I told her as I pulled away.

She smiled sweetly at me and shook her head. "Did I say I didn't think I was worth it?"

"Touche," I rolled my eyes, having misread her a little.

"No, this is my touche," she said, taking my hands from her tits and bringing them around to her thick ass. I squeezed both cheeks and she chortled happily, sticking her tongue out between her teeth.

"I wanted to check in with you, make sure you were still good with what we did earlier," I said. "I hadn't been planning it like that, and I wouldn't want you to feel like it was too much."

"No regrets," she assured me, looking up at me and then biting her lip. "Except maybe not begging for another round right away."

I had to blow out a breath. "I'd really like to make the time," I said.

"I'll figure something out," she said confidently. "But for now, just so you know, my love languages are words of affirmation and physical touch. So if you're going to convince me to join your harem of girlfriends, keep talking me up and touching my butt."

"It's not a harem," I said.

"It's not a harem," she replied, lowering her voice to mimic me. She wasn't half bad at it. "Says the guy with... how many girls is it hanging off of you now?"

"Hush, you," I said, kissing her again as I squeezed her ass more firmly.

"OK, I hate to interrupt, but we're on a timeline," Becca said, sticking her head out of the sliding glass doors. "Can I get Zenya back now, please? Or are you two going to fuck again and ruin your sexual appetite for our date?"

"Sorry, Mom," Zenya smirked at Becca. "Coming."

"I'll help," I said, moving to follow, but Becca put a hand on my chest.

"Nope. There are secrets in here," she said. "You need to go back over there and pretty yourself up for me anyways."

"Mmm, yes, dear," I said. "Do you want me to shave?"

She looked me over and shook my head. "Keep the scruff," she said. "If I'm getting soft from Cassidy, I want rough and manly from you."

"Fuck," Zenya sighed. "That sounds like fun."

I kissed them both before retreating so that they could get their secrets sorted out.

Chapter 276

With dinner approaching fast and a date to get to, I wasn't entirely in my right mind as I stepped back into the Couples Boat. I hadnerves now, which I realized I hadn't really been paying attention to for a lot of the trip. I'd questioned things, and been aware of how weird and wild the week had been, but this felt like only the second time that I really felt nervous. Before now, it had been last night when I was waiting for Cattine and Cass to get ready for our first night together in our... I guess I couldn't really think of it as 'our relationship' since they both were adamant about only dating me and not each other. So how was I supposed to refer to it?

My mind was liable to jump and fixate on little details when I got nervous - at work, it rarely happened anymore as I'd gotten more than comfortable with my job and all the variables there. A new variable, when I felt in control, wasn't a big deal. But right now I felt like I had almostno control over what was going on.

I passed through the living area, where Heels was currently sitting with her headphones in as she was writing in her journal, and then past the kitchen and into the hallway with the cabins. Before I reached our door, Terra and JC's door opened and Terra stepped out. As soon as she saw me she flushed a little and smiled, closing her cabin door and coming to me. She was dressed in a cute black tube top that hugged her small chest and a black bikini bottom with ties on her hips, and she had her hair pulled up and back into a ponytail.

"Hey, Tiger," she said quietly, then opened the door to my cabin and went in. I followed her and found that she had stepped up onto the bed. The shortest of the women I'd been with that week, this brought her up to just over my own height and I closed the cabin door and went to her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and leaned in to kiss me, while I hugged around her ass and pulled her close. "Mmmf," she groaned into the kiss.

"Terra," I mumbled. My nerves were gone for the moment as I lost myself in the kiss.

After our conversation that morning, I knew I wanted to check in with her too. She'd spent at least part of the afternoon talking with JC, and the angel part of me hoped that they had figured out what the ongoing issue was between them and figured it out. The devil in me, that feeling I got when I felt like I could have whatever I wanted no matter who it might hurt, cackled knowing that this kiss wouldn't be happening if that were the case. I hated that feeling, but I also rejoiced in Terra's touch.

"Fuck," Terra grunted. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I lowered us down to the bed so she was on her back. "I want you again, Robbie," she whispered.

"I want you too," I whispered back. Then I pressed my forehead to hers and sighed, my hands holding her tiny waist. "Where are you at?"-

Terra grimaced. "I don't know," she said. "I talked to him, but it was... it was like talking to a pet. And I don't mean that to be mean, I just- It was like I was talking and I felt like he was listening and showing emotion and understanding, but then I'd ask him what he was thinking and he'd just look at me. Or he'd talk and he couldn't reply or even really repeat back what I had told him in his own words. It was like we were speaking different languages. But he's hurt, and he says he loves me, and I don't like seeing him hurting even if I'm still... ugh."

I pulled away from her and laid down next to her on the bed so we were both looking up at the ceiling of the cabin, taking her hand in mine.

"We should stop doing this, Terra," I said. "He obviously doesn't want your agreement to continue."

"That's the thing," she said. "He says that isn't true. He doesn't want to change our arrangement. Oral and anal, he said. He just kept saying he's fine with oral and anal, like that was some sort of... I don't know. It made me wonder if he has someone he hooks up with regularly, or someone in mind that he's hoping to do stuff without losing me."

"Did you ask him?"

She nodded and sighed. "He didn't really answer. He said no but he wasn't exactly saying it with commitment."

I just squeezed her hand. "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing, Robbie," she said, turning onto her side to look at me as she pressed her cheek to my arm. "You might be the, I dunno, the crucible for this happening. But I think it was going to happen eventually. This week is just speeding everything up. For everyone, I guess."

Now it was my turn to sigh again. "I know," I said. "It's all happening really fast."

"So you and Cattie, huh?" she asked. "And the girls were telling me you fucked Zenya now, too. Is she a Robbie's Girl?"

"Cattie is my official girlfriend," I nodded. "And Zenya says she wants to think about things, which is entirely fair. I don't know if I couldhandle another addition to what I'm dealing with emotionally, but she's so sweet and caring and funny. And she just so happens to be completely single with no complications."

Terra snorted softly. "I'd say you were a homewrecking heartbreaker fuckboy, but I feel like you're making everyone's lives better, Tiger. Cattie is out of an abusive relationship and safely with you, and I bet she's stupidly happy. Wanda is completely in love with you and says she feels an inner calm that she hasn't experienced since before she said yes to her husband's proposal years ago. And I-"

"Tell me," I whispered.

"You make me feel like I'm your world when I'm with you," she said. "Even if I know - or, hell, even if we're talking about the other women pursuing you or with you or whatever, I feel like everything you do is either to try and make me feel better about myself or to protect me from getting hurt. I feel safe with you, and I love your emotional serious side, and your problem-solving wisdom, and your silly flirtatious side too. And your sexy side."

"I'm not sexy," I said. "I'm just-"

"Shh," she said, rolling over more to straddle my hips as she looked down at me seriously. "You, Tiger, are sexy." She kissed me, long and slow, teasing her tongue across my lips, until she pulled away. "You are."

"OK, I won't say that again," I agreed.

"I'm probably closer to a decision now," she said, still looking down at me as her hands braced on my shoulders. "I'm sorry it's taking this long."

"It's not taking long at all, Terra," I said. "And it shouldn't be rushed. When this week ends, normal life is going to come back around at us hard."

"I know," she whispered, lowering herself to my chest and wriggling her hands under me to hug me. "That's what I'm scared of."

"Take your time," I said quietly, hugging her back. "It doesn't need to be a decision made right now, or this week. It probably shouldn't be."

"I'll miss you," she said.

"I'll miss you too, honey."

Chapter 277

Terra and I got interrupted in our snuggling by Cassidy, Cattie and Wanda all piling into the room. Cassidy immediately grinned seeing us and walked over, giving Terra's booty a smack. "Sorry to interrupt, babe, but we need the room."

"Mmm, it's OK," Terra groaned, going up on her hands so she could swing her leg back over me and fall back to the bed looking up. "Thanks for not minding I borrowed him. Both of you."

Cattie slipped down onto the bed next to Terra and gave her a little hug. "Totally fine with me," she assured her. "Sorry you needed him."

"Thanks," Terra said, hugging her back. Then grinned a little. "Lucky bitch."

Cattie laughed at that, squeezing her tighter for a moment.

"Alright," Cassidy said. "Terra, you can stick around to help if you want. We're getting ready for the date with Becca. Do you want to help me or Robbie?"