AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 271-280

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I need help?" I asked.

All four of the women gave me a look.

"OK, OK," I said, raising my hands. "I'll take the help."

Soon Cattie and Terra were going through my available clothes while Wanda worked with Cassidy in the washroom. Once my hair had been styled and preened over, and both of my 'helpers' had gotten a turn at plucking what I considered some unnecessarily plucked eyebrow strands, I was shooed out of the bedroom so that they could turn their attention. I'd ended up dressed in a simple button-down, short-sleeved shirt and a nicer pair of shorts, along with my rough hiking boots. The boots didn't really match, but we were heading out to shore on our date so we'd do better with them than without.

I ended up checking in on the other boat, finding that someone had dug up an actual picnic basket from somewhere. It was piled near the back door with a blanket and a backpack, and it was when I figured I could get started bringing it to shore that I realized if I was carrying the stuff, Cassidy and Becca back and forth my shorts weren't a good choice.

I got berated and teased, and Cassidy hid in the bathroom, while I went back to the room and explained the problem. I was allowed to change into my darkest pair of swim trunks instead of the shorts, and I could feel the eyes of Terra, Wanda and Becca watching me as I did. When I turned back around Cattie was smirking playfully, while Wanda and Terra were both flushed and biting their lips.

Back out of the room, I pulled off my shoes and shirt on the porch and started carrying stuff over to shore. By the time I was making my second trip back Cassidy emerged from the boat. She was wearing a cute neon cosmos dress that I had bought for her online as a present. It was a wild cross between a rainbow oil slick and a nebula like they showed on the opening title credits of a Star Trek show. It was mostly blues but with lots of complimentary greens, yellows and a couple of shocks of neon orange. With the addition of one of her favourite belts, it stayed trim to my fiancee's build and highlighted both her cleavage and her legs.

"I always love it when you wear that dress," I said with a grin as I pulled myself back up onto the boat.

"I love it when you're streaming water," Cassidy said, grinning cutely as she checked me out. It made my heart beat a little faster, knowing that after all the years we'd been together she still liked to look at me.

"Do you want me to carry you over now, or wait for Becca?" I asked.

"Let's wait," she said.

I got closer to her, not hugging her only because I was wet up to my chest. "You're still sure?" I asked her.

She nodded, glancing past me and smiling harder, then looking back into my eyes. "I'm sure, Tiger. Now turn around and check out Becca's entrance."

I turned and got to watch Becca pull open the glass door of the Singles Boat, beaming as she stepped out. She was wearing a two-piece outfit in a vibrant olive green. The top hugged her bust and wrapped around her upper arms, leaving her shoulders and her torso bare except for a dangling tie centred in the middle of her cleavage. It covered everything fully and yet still seemed elegant and almost scandalous. The bottom was a long skirt that hung low on her hips and went down to her ankles, swishing with each of her steps as it flowed freely. The whole outfit was made out of a sort of rough-spun fabric that gave her a farmy, hippy vibe even though she still looked elegant.

"Damn," I said, staring at her. "Becca, you look absolutely amazing."

"Stunning," Cassidy agreed.

"Thanks," Becca said, smiling brightly. She and her helpers - I could see Leia, Zenya and Ami peeking from the kitchen behind her in the boat - had done her makeup lightly but really highlighted her lips. It worked, making me immediately want to kiss her, but I was used to the rules of makeup - don't mess it up early. I was also still wet. "Cassidy, you look really pretty too! That cress is so you, it matches your hair."

"Thanks," Cassidy replied with her own smile. I could tell getting a compliment from Becca, earnest and not just girls supporting each other, definitely gave her a bit of butterflies. For all that we'd all become friends (and more) through the trip, Cass still harboured a bit of fangirl for Becca from one model to another. It was one of the many reasons I felt like I needed to spend time with both of them like this before we committed to anything. Thankfully, even seeing her response, I didn't feel any pangs of worry about Cassidy's feelings; she was excited about this, but I knew she was mine.

"You, however," Becca turned to me. "Are a little underdressed, Tiger."

"I live to serve," I said, then hopped back into the water and turned to offer a hand to one of them. "Who wants to go first?"

Chapter 278

Getting to a spot Becca approved of didn't take long once I was fully dressed again. She wanted to be close enough that we could be reached if something went wrong over on the boats, but far enough that they couldn't see, or hear, us on our date.

We hiked for a couple of minutes. I carried the basket one-handed while Becca took the backpack and Cassidy carried the blanket, and I ended up holding Becca's hand as we walked. Cassidy encouraged it, walking on the other side of me as she held onto my elbow since my hand was occupied with the basket handles. Once we found the spot the blanket got spread out, and Becca unpacked our dinner. It was a simple dinner - everyone back on the boats were having chicken breasts, a vegetarian noodle salad, and baguettes cut into slices and crisped with cheese and garlic butter in the oven. We got the chicken breasts, nicely seasoned and pan-fried, with a few of the baguettes each, but noodle salad didn't exactly make for a sexy picnic item so Becca had prepared some basic sliced peppers and some fruit.

We sat on the blanket, and I couldn't wipe the smile from my face if I tried as we dug in. Once we'd all had at least a bit of food, along with sips from the plastic cups that Becca had filled from the box of wine in her backpack, we settled into some light conversation. I could tell that Cassidy and Becca were both feeling the same sort of nerves that I was. Our energy, maybe even adrenaline, was up.

"Can I just say something?" I spoke into a small lull in the conversation. Both women nodded with little smiles, and I got on my knees and leaned in, kissing Becca. Closed-lipped, since we were mid-eating, but still strong and sweet. Then I pivoted and kissed Cassidy the same way.

"That wasn't a statement," Becca said with a roll of her eyes and a smile.

"I dunno, I think I got what he was saying," Cassidy chuckled.

"Fair," Becca smirked.

"I just don't want this to feel awkward," I said. "And the longer we put off talking about the real stuff, the more we're going to feel that."

"OK," Becca nodded. "Let's talk about the real stuff."

Cassidy nodded in agreement, so I cleared my throat and settled myself back on my butt and put my hands on my thighs. I took a breath and looked at Becca. "I love you. We're there. It's been... ridiculously fast, but we're there. And based on everything today, and the fact that this trip is ending tomorrow and we'll need to head in different directions, we need to decide what to do about it. The first thing I need to know is how you feel about the changes that happened today because you have every right to feel unstable about all of this. I'm still engaged to Cass, but I'm dating Cattie now, and like she said I'm also going to fill the role she needs as a Dom. How does that make you feel?"

Becca pressed her lips together for a moment, looking at me with eyes that told me she appreciated me asking this even if we'd danced around it a bit today in the water. She surprised me a little, however, by turning to Cassidy. "Before I answer, I need to know where you are at," she said. "Are you OK with the Cattie situation, and how things look like they are developing? It's Robbie's relationships, but you're his fiancee. You'll be his wife. Whatever else happened in the past, I don't know if all ofthis was in your plans for this weekend."

Cassidy reached between them and Becca met her hand with her own, their fingers entwining in a sisterly way. "Robbie and I talked about this earlier, so he knows this already," Cass said. "I had hopes for this week, but I couldn't ever have dreamed it would be like this. Honestly, Becca, I'm a little scared but I'm mostly thrilled for him and you and the others. God, Cattie realising how bad it was with Heather and how much she and Robbie worked together is a dream come true. She's my best friend and sharing Robbie with her is already beautiful. I didn't know the rest of you nearly as well, I just had some rumours coming out here that I had hoped some of the girls - beyond being cool mutuals and new friends - might be open to some fun with him. Honestly, Wanda is going to be his girlfriend within the next week, but you know that already. She speaks so highly of you, babe. But she doesn't need to sell me on you, I'm a fan. And I mean a fan ofyou, because you're so good and courageous and funny. And most importantly I can tell you love him so much. So, to answer your question in the most roundabout way I could, I'm really happy that Robbie is dating Cattie, and I think as long as you're OK sharing him then I'm totally OK with sharing him with you."

Becca was smiling and I could tell that she was fighting herself to try not to let tears well up in her eyes. "Thank you," she said.

Cassidy pursed her lips in an air kiss to her and winked.

Becca turned back to me. "I don't know why, but this whole thing feels so natural," she said, brushing a loose lock of her silvery blonde hair behind one ear. The light breeze was nice and cool, cutting the heat from the sun, but it was ruffling the girl's hair out of place a little bit. "I told you guys this already, but until recently I was asexual for a bunch of years. I could recognize someone was attractive, but I didn't feelattracted to them, if that makes sense. I didn't get horny, I didn't feel a need to be romantic or have a partner. I had friends, like Wanda and Zenya, and that was good enough for me. So when I think of what sort of relationship I would want... it's more like I know what sort of relationship I don't want instead of having expectations for what I do. I don't want someone who is selfish, who thinks arguing means yelling, or who disrespects me. And I don't want a simp either. I can't handle that. I just need to know that my person will care about me no matter what is going on, and will support me when I need them and let me support them too."

"Oh, look," Cassidy said with a grin, glancing at me. "It's that guy. Have you met Robbie?"

Becca smiled and shook her head. "I know, but that's not all." She took a breath and then shuffled around the blanket to get closer to me, taking both of my hands in her as she looked at me. "I don't know what's going to happen with me," she said. "I don't know why my long stint of asexuality suddenly changed, and I don't know whether it might come back. So far, I've fallen in love with your humour, and your smile, and the way you speak to me and look at me. I love your dedication, and your vulnerability, and that you're manly without being macho. But I know physicality, and sex, are important. So dating me is a risk, Robbie. Any day, I might suddenly stop wanting sex with you. I don'twant that to happen, but it could and I'm scared that just being friends without the usual benefits of a relationship would be enough. Especially when you're getting that from the others."

She took a breath and let it out slowly. "I don't know if I'll always be able to be a good girlfriend for you."

Chapter 279

I was a little surprised, and a little shaken, by what Becca had said. The thing was that I had to remember everything I knew about Becca to connect what she was saying with the confident woman that I'd been falling for. Becca hadn't talked about it much, but she'd been in a bad relationship years ago. Whether that was what had pushed her into being asexual, or that was something different, it was hard to know but what I did know was that there was no way this wild idea of hers was coming from anywhere other than bad experiences or buried trauma from that.

"Becca," I said after taking a breath. "Sex is great, but the relationship I want with you isn't reliant on it. You are more than sex to me, and I wish you could know how much I hurt for you that that's where your mind goes. You are a confident, courageous leader with a mind that I love and a fiercely grounded centre that makes me want to do more and be better. If the day comes that you feel your sex drive dropping, I wouldn't ever think less of you and wouldn't ever want to leave you for something as small as that. Do you know why Cassidy and I can get past what she revealed about our past? It's because I loveher, not just sex with her. I love youthat kind of way."

Becca swallowed visibly and frowned, looking down at her hands. "But that doesn't mean you deserve it, Robbie. You don't deserve a girlfriend who-"

"Shut the fuck up, Becca," Cassidy said sternly. Her anger drew both of our eyes to her, and I realized that hers were brimming with unspent tears. "God, for someone so smart you're being so fucking stupid. He loves you! L-O-V-E. Love. He deservesyou. And you deserve him. Stop worrying about where you've been and look at where you're going. Him. Do you seriously think he's lying? Do you think he'll change his mind about you? I fucking ripped his heart out and he's still forgiving me, and I swear I'm going to earn that every day.If you ever feel like sex isn't on the table for you, that's not even something to feel guilty about! It's just biology or brain chemistry or whatever. I don'twant you to lose your sex drive, but we'll deal with it if it comes. Fuck! Just stop being a dumb bitch and kiss him already."

I didn't know what to say at that outburst. Part of me was proud of her, another part hurt for how badly I could see her hurting. Every time she spoke about what she'd done directly I could see it in her eyes, that deep sadness and guilt.

"Jesus, Cassidy," Becca said. "Tell me how you really feel." Then she wiped her eyes and took a breath, looking back at me. "Am I being an idiot?"

"The smartest idiot I know," I said.

She leaned forward and kissed me, and I brought up a hand to hold her there so she wouldn't pull away too soon. We kissed long and slow as I tried to pour my reassurance and love and earnestness into it. When we finally did separate I looked deep into Becca's eyes. "I love you, and I choose you. No matter what baggage you feel like you're carrying, I'll help you carry it."

Becca broke at that and leaned forward again, this time into my arms as I held her. Cassidy quickly came over and hugged her from behind, and it didn't take long for us to fall to the side as we held Becca and as she cried out whatever demon had been tormenting her inside.

When the tears stopped, I kissed the top of her head and then rested my chin on that spot. "God, I need to stop making women cry today."

That made Cassidy snort. "Not a shot, Tiger. They've all been good tears. Cleansing ones."

"Thank you," Becca said, wiping at her eyes again as she sat back up. "God, that was... I don't usually break down like that."

"Felt good though, right?" Cassidy asked, sitting up as well. "Having him to help you through that. To hold you and love you."

"It did," Becca nodded. "But it felt good to have you here too." Then she leaned in to kiss Cassidy.

For a moment I could see Cassidy register the incoming kiss and slightly pucker to receive it, then her mind clicked in and her eyes widened in a panic and she stopped Becca with a hand to her chest. "I'm so sorry," Cassidy whispered. "I just-" She looked to me for permission.

I nodded, my heart surging.

Cassidy looked back to Becca and took the blonde's cheek in her hands, pulling her into a kiss. They didn't make out, and it wasn't a sexual thing. It was two people who cared for each other sharing a moment.

When Cassidy pulled back she was smiling guiltily. "I am sorry, but that's something else we should talk about clearly."

We got settled back around the blanket, eyes and cheeks getting wiped from the tears. Once we were ready, I cleared my throat. "So there's two things to discuss," I said. "The first one is that Cassidy and Cattie both decided that they wanted to date me, but not each other. They'll happily have sex together when I'm around, but Cassidy especially is dedicated to not fooling around or getting intimate without my permission. Cattie thinks that's a good idea more for her submissive wants. So, if you and I start dating, that means that a little flirting is probably the most that will happen between you and them unless we're explicitly doing something together."

"It's best that way, and it was my idea," Cassidy said. "It's not like he's forcing me into it. Or Cattie."

"No, that- I think I like that," Becca said. "It makes things more... meaningful, I think. Just because I got my sex drive back doesn't mean I'm totally horny all the time for everything. Maybe just a bunch of the time for one specific person." She smirked at me a little.

"Would you want to go by the same rules?" Cassidy asked.

"I- I'm not sure, but if that's the standard already set then probably," Becca said. "No offence, Cass, but I trust Robbie to know when and where I would want to be physical, and what boundaries he might push just a little. Fuck, I love you like a sister now, but..."

"It's OK," Cassidy said, taking her hand. "No offence taken, and I get it."

"Thanks," Becca said, then turned back to me while still holding Cass's hand. "What's the last thing?"

"Logistics," I said. "Details. Cass and I are established in Vegas, and Cattie is going to be moving down to join us, but our place isn't exactly huge. And we've gone so fast, I don't know anything about what your day-to-day looks like or how rooted you are to where you're living. I'd rather you be close, if not living with us, but it's really fast for that so maybe we should be trying long distance first?"

"I... actually have a thought about that," Becca said. "But I don't want to say anything until I do some research. For now, I'll just say that long-term I wouldn't want to do long distance, but short-term it makes sense that we'll need to be that way for a bit. We just need to come up with a plan to make sure there's an end date for the long distance."

"OK," I said, nodding. "I trust you, and if you need any help with your idea, just let me know."

"And me," Cassidy said. "I mean... There's a lot going on. Cattie has already said she's OK with you and any of the other girls who want to pursue Robbie romantically after this, so whatever your plan is should account for at least a couple more."

"It does," Becca said with a little flushed smile. "I've been... doing a lot of thinking." She took a breath and then laughed, looking at our abandoned food. "We need to eat, and then I think we've let too many things get in the way of this. I want to fuck you two so fucking bad."

"A woman after my own heart," Cassidy grinned.

Chapter 280

It didn't take long for us to finish eating, not with our emotions having been rubbed a little raw and the sexual tension that had been building for most of the week quickly simmering back up into a boil. As we were finishing I looked at Cassidy. "Everything," I said simply and looked pointedly at Becca.

Becca flushed and turned to Cassidy as I started putting away the dinner things. Cass got on her knees and went to Becca, looming over her a little bit as she grinned with the tip of her tongue caught between her teeth. "Hi," she said.