AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 291-300

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
13.1k words
4.9
9.4k
21

Part 31 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,104 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect a bunch of blowjobs, sexy photos, tits, fast fucks, and anal.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 291

"Oh, fuck, Becca," I groaned.

She'd positioned herself right between my knees, kneeling on the floor of the cabin. I hadn't even had a chance to take my shirt off, though I'd managed to shrug out of my blazer, and I was rock hard as Becca grinned up at me and jacked off my cock. She stopped, holding it at the base, and dragged her tongue up the underside without taking her eyes from mine.

"You turn me on so much, Tiger," she said, starting to slowly stroke me again. "God, even six months ago, I never could have imagined being in a relationship, let alone feeling like I'm addicted to a cock. My pussy is absolutely vibrating." She leaned in and took the head of my cock between her lips, humming as she slurped away at it.

I grunted, breathing deeply as I ran my fingers through her silky smooth hair.

Five minutes wasn't a lot of time, and I wanted to enjoy every second with her.

"You aren't the only one, sugar," I said. I still wasn't fully settled on that being my nickname for her, but it was the only one we'd both agreed on so far. And God I want her like I wanted sugar. "You are so fucking beautiful, baby. I'm the luckiest man in the fucking world."

"You so are," Becca smirked a little as she pulled her lips from my cock and started licking the shaft like it was a popsicle. "I just want you to know I've been doing more thinking, and I need to talk to the others about my plan. Because I can't be long-distance with you. I need you in my life."

"I can't wait," I groaned.

She took me in her mouth again, and I closed my eyes for a moment just enjoying the feeling of her lips and tongue as they danced across my glans and teased me mercilessly.

Then a knock at the cabin door interrupted us.

"Damn," Becca sighed, letting go of my cock and standing up. She chuckled at the look I gave her at being abandoned, and she leaned over me to kiss me sweetly. "Don't worry, Tiger. It's cock roulette. You won't be alone for long at all."

"I love you," I told her.

"Love you too," she said with a grin, then she pecked my lips again and went to the door, taking her phone with her. "All yours, have fun," she said as she exited.

Cattie stepped in, smiling over her shoulder. "I will, thanks," she said. Then she closed the door and grinned at me. She kicked off her heels and came to me, lowering herself to her knees in between my legs and looking down demurely. "May I service you majestic cock, master?" she asked huskily.

My raven-haired girlfriend was a fucking sight. Her pale skin against her black hair. Her smokey eyeshadow, red painted lips. And that blood-red dress, hugging her in all the right places and lifting her tits into an amazing cleavage. I groaned as I leaned forward and took her chin in my hand, raising it so I could kiss her hard. "How would you like me to use your mouth, Catherine?" I asked her. "Do you want to leave her looking like the classy lady you are, or should your makeup be running like the slut you are for me?"

"Whichever you wish, Master," she said with a small smile, meeting my eyes.

"I wish for you to service me, Catherine," I said. "And you may do so in a way that pleases you this time."

"Thank you, Master," she said.

Her thin fingers wrapped around my shaft and I groaned as she began stroking me and went immediately to suck on my balls. She bathed them with her tongue, looking up at me with hooded eyes around my cock as she did it. Just the look in her eye told me that I'd said the right things. Being Cattie's Dom was going to take some work and growth on my part - rough sex was one thing, but I knew being Dominant in the way that she wanted would take a lot more work.

Work I would be happy to put in for her.

She moved on from my balls and kissed her way up my shaft, and soon she had the head of my cock between her lips as she cradled my sack with her hand. Cattie blew me slow and sensuous, her tongue sliding over my cock with a measured, teasing pace that sent thrills up my spine. Unlike with Becca, we didn't say anything. There was a time for dirty talk, and this didn't feel like it. Her eyes were saying everything I needed to know.

Cattie wasn't just blowing me. She was worshipping my cock. She was pouring her love and lust for me into this, and at the same time she was letting go of the weights she'd had on her shoulders, and healing the scars Heather had left. Bit by bit.

She came off of my cock with a gasp, and then took me in her mouth again and started to push lower, the head processing at the back of her mouth and throat. She looked up at me, only a couple of inches left between her lips and the root of my dick, and silently asked me to push her. So I did what I asked, bundling her thick dark hair up at the back of her head and pulling her down onto me.

Cattie swallowed my cockhead into her throat and I groaned hard.

A knock at the door interrupted us, and I groaned in frustration as Cattie reached up to ask me to let go of her hair. She pulled away, a thick strand of spittle connecting her lower lip to my cock for a moment before it snapped.

"I hope that was satis-"

"Oh, shut up, baby," I said, sliding my hands under her armpits and pulling her up to kiss me. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too, Master," she said, then kissed me a little softer. "Boyfriend."

She stood from my grip and winked at me before going and picking up her heels from where she'd kicked them off, then looked over her shoulder at me one more time.

"God, you're gorgeous," I said.

"Thanks, Tiger," she said and bit her lip happily. Then she went to the door. "Hey," she said. "He's nice and warmed up. Have fun!"

Zenya traded places with her, coming into the room. "I plan on it," she grinned, hugging Cattie before closing the door and turning to me.

"You're in on this too?" I asked with a smile.

"In on it?" Zenya asked as she raised an eyebrow and took off her gold heels. "Robbie, hon, it was my idea. I told you I'd figure out a way to get a little more time with you."

"Well, five minutes doesn't seem like enough," I said.

Zenya teased her tongue between her front teeth for a moment as she smiled and came over to me. Instead of getting on her knees she got up on the bed and gestured for me to slide back until I was laying on my back. "Who said there was only one round?" she asked with a smirk. "Honestly, Robbie. I've kind of got a dirty mind and I can come up with some fun stuff."

"I believe you," I chuckled.

Then Zenya pulled down the shoulder straps of her golden, shimmering dress and pulled the bust down so that her wonderfully full tits spilt out. "Now feel free to tease me all you want, Tiger," she said. "While I do the same with this fantastic cock, OK? I may not be decided on what we could be, but I know I want to hoover this fucker until your toes are curling."

She dipped down to take me in her mouth, and I had the presence of mind to get a hand on one of her hanging tits before I moaned deep in my chest.

Chapter 292

"Fuck, Robbie," Zenya groaned as she sat up, wiping her mouth with the back of one arm. "Maybe you were right, five minutes wasn't long enough."

That made me laugh. I'd only been able to reach one of her breasts as she blew me, kneeling on the bed next to me, so the nipple on that side of her chest was flushed and firm from the teasing while the other was still more normal. "We've always got round two I guess," I sighed.

She came down to kiss me softly, and I could feel her smile on her lips. "That we do," she said.

"Hold on one second," I said as she went to pull away, and I craned my neck down and got my lips around her nipple that hadn't gotten any attention. She groaned as I sucked and tongued it quickly.

A second knock interrupted us again.

"Enough," she laughed, pulling away and quickly getting her tits back in her dress. "See you soon, OK?"

"Can't wait," I said. Then I caught her hand as she went to get off the bed. "Seriously, Zee. I can't. I want you bad."

Her cheeks flushed a little as she grinned, and then she headed for the door. She looked back at me with that big smile and winked, not unlike Cattie had, and then opened the door. "Sorry," she said. "He got a little handsy there at the end."

"Well, I would hope so," Terra laughed as she entered right after Zenya stepped out. She closed the door and turned to me, licking her upper lip.

"You too?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "I know-"

"Shut up, dude," Terra said. Then she surprised me by unzipping her dress on the side, right under her arm, and let the whole thing fall to the cabin floor. Now she was only wearing a black thong, a little silver pendant and silver earrings. She jumped onto the bed and crawled up me until she was kissing me, pulling my hands to her tiny tits.

We both groaned happily at the same time, which made us stop kissing and start giggling a little.

"Ginnie asked if it was OK if she hooked up with JC," Terra told me quietly, laying next to me as her hand snaked down and took hold of my cock. "I said absolutely, and said she could do anything she wanted and I wouldn't be mad. I also asked her to let me know if fucked her, or if they just did oral or anal. It might not be super fair, but the last piece of my decision-making is definitely tied up in knowing if he'll jump on a sure thing or not."

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, which made it tough for Terra to keep jerking me off. "It's tricksy, but I understand why you need to know that," I said.

"Thanks," she said, then smirked a little. "Now, get that shirt off. I want you naked, Tiger."

She waited for me to strip off my shirt before kissing me again, and then sliding her tight little body down mine with her nipples dragging against my torso until she was lying between my legs and started teasingly nibbling on the base of my cock.

Terra hadn't lost any of her energy though and soon she was kneeling up, working the head of my cock with her small mouth. She still couldn't take much of me there, but she wrapped both of her hands around my cock and twisted them lightly in opposite directions, working me like a- I couldn't even think of a comparison. Then she started jerking me with one hand as she pulled her mouth away and looked up at me naughtily as she let a big glob of spit drool from between her lips and drizzle over my cock.

She grinned as I moaned, jerking me fast, but I wanted more. I sat up and grabbed her, hauling her around and manhandling her until I had her on top of me in a sixty-nine. Terra laughed and grunted as she settled on top of me, pressing her body down on mine. I noticed the distinct silver of a buttplug wedged between her cheeks. "This is supposed to just be blowjobs," she said. "You can't eat me, it's against the rules."

"Fine," I grunted and gave her perfect, athletically toned butt a spank. "I'll just look." I pulled her thong aside and she giggled against my cock, wiggling her hips. I gave her another spank on the other cheek, and then ran my fingers stiffly down both buttcheeks before setting my hands on her calves on either side of me and massaging them.

Terra made love to my cock with her kisses and licks and fingers while I did what I could without breaking the girls' rules.

All too soon there was a knock on the door, and Terra sat up, letting go of my cock. This put her ass right on my chest.

"Your turn is over?" I asked.

"Yeah, obvio-" she yelped as I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her back, getting my lips on her pussy and giving her a long moment of tongue lashing. She moaned and gasped, her hands bracing on my hips as she leaned forward but didn't pull away.

I heard the door open. "Well, well, well," Cassidy said as she entered, though I couldn't see her. "Having fun?"

"He started after my turn ended?" Terra mumbled, only semi-convincingly.

"That's OK," Cassidy chuckled. I heard her moving around the room but kept Terra's hips pulled down and continued eating her out. I felt Cassidy getting up on the bed, and then she was lying next to me. "Hey, Tiger," she said with a grin.

"Hey, baby," I said, then trailed my tongue from Terra's clit, through her pussy lips, over her perineum and wedged it under the lip of the silver buttplug in Terra's ass.

"You need to let her go now, but I promise she'll be back," Cassidy said with a smile. "The others will complain if she doesn't show back up at the party."

"Fine," I sighed, letting go of Terra and giving one of her buttcheeks a kiss.

"I will definitely be back," Terra grinned a little messily as she turned back around on the bed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh, kiss him properly," Cassidy scolded her.

Terra rolled her eyes but smiled and kissed me on the lips in a sweet little kiss.

"I said properly, bitch," Cassidy laughed.

Terra deepened the kiss until our tongues were battling for a moment before finally pulling away. "Happy?" she asked.

"Only as long as you keep kissing him like that," Cassidy said and winked at her friend.

"I don't think I could stop," Terra smirked. Then she crawled down the bed and hopped down. Cassidy shifted over and lay next to me, taking my cock in her hands and slowly stroking me as we watched Terra pull her dress up and quickly zip it back up. "Alright, do I look like I just got eaten out?" she asked us.

"You look perfect, babe," Cassidy said.

"Stunning," I agreed.

"Thanks," Terra grinned. Then she stuck out her tongue. "See you soon, dude."

"Love you," I called as she went to the door.

"Love you too," she said with a little smile before leaving and pulling it shut.

"Love you, dude," Cassidy said teasingly in my ear.

"It only sounds right from her, Cass," I chuckled.

"Fair," Cassidy chuckled, still slowly stroking me. "Having fun, Tiger?"

"Lots," I said. "You?"

"The looks on their faces when they come back up to the party is priceless," Cassidy said. "You make them all so happy. How close are you?"

"All the interruptions, and the orgasms earlier, are keeping me fairly stable," I said.

"Good," Cassidy grinned. "Then I can have some fun." She sat up and let her silver dress slide down her body, baring her breasts to me. Then she pressed her chest down to mine and started making out with me as she stroked my cock a little faster, her tits pressing against me.

For all that I'd enjoyed every moment of Cock Roulette so far, this felt the most familiar. The most comfortable.

"God, I love you, wifey," I groaned in between kisses.

"I love you too, hubby," Cassidy said, then licked my lips playfully. "Now kiss me."

Chapter 293

Cassidy got dressed before going to the door and letting in Ami. She hugged the tall Asian girl tightly, then looked up into her eyes. "You're sure you're comfortable playing the game, hon?"

Ami smiled sweetly and nodded, pulling Cass into another hug. "I'm sure. Thank you so much for checking though. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome," Cassidy said, then pulled away with an impish grin. "You are so good for him, Ami. Have fun."

"Thanks," Ami said.

Cass left and closed the door behind her.

"Fancy meeting you here, cutie," I said, sitting up and moving to sit on the edge of the bed again. "Sorry I'm not exactly in a romantic outfit right now."

Ami chuckled and smiled, coming over to me and hesitating a moment before sitting right on my lap, looping her arms around my neck. "I knew what I would probably be walking into, Robbie," she said. Then she leaned in to kiss me, and I had to hope that Cass had kissed the taste of Terra off of me. That thankfully seemed to be the case, and I was able to hum happily as the kiss deepened. Ami's lips in particular were just so plush and fun to kiss.

After the kiss extended a little, Ami pulled back and looked at me a little shyly. "Have you been having fun so far?"

"I have," I said. "And I'm happy to just kiss, or-"

"Shh," she shushed me, shaking her head a little. She had her hair up in a bun at the back of her hair, exposing her elegant neck. "I want to play, too," she said. "I just wanted to kiss you first."

"OK," I said with a grin. "How do you want me?"

"Just like this," Ami said and slid down from my lap to her knees. She spread my legs and leaned in, teasing me with a couple of licks before moving into a slow blowjob. The pleasure was as smooth as breathing, and I couldn't help but mumble little nothings to her as I enjoyed what she was giving me. After a few minutes of looking down at her I couldn't help myself and I urged her to back off, I leaned down to kiss her neck and shoulder as she played with my cock in her hands and giggled lightly at the feeling of my lips on her skin.

The knock came, and we both sighed, and then our gazes met and we both smiled warmly.

"Are you going to keep playing?" I asked.

Ami nodded. "I'll see you in about forty minutes."

"OK," I said, offering her a hand to help her stand and kissing the back of it before she went to the door.

Ami left and hugged Leia in the doorway before gesturing her in.

"Hey, Sunshine," I said, standing up and going to her this time. I leaned down to kiss her and picked her up by the waist, bringing her to the bed and laying us both down. Her hat fell to the floor, and we flopped down onto our sides as we kept kissing.

"Hello yourself, Tiger," Leia said with a grin as our lips parted.

"I have to ask, baby. I love the look, but what inspired it?"

She shrugged. "I have a little goth in me sometimes. It's fun to be spooky and striking. You really like it?"

I nodded and played with the hair of the wig. "You're just full of surprises. And spooky suits you just as well as bright and lovable."

She kissed me again with a smile on her lips, then pulled back. "Just so you know, now that I have you, I wasn't joking about coming up with things like a fun Star Wars-themed roleplay. I can't fuck you in my armour costumes, but I definitely want to fool around and play pretend."

"Cass and I have been known to dabble," I chuckled.

"Good," Leia grinned. "Now roll over so I can get at that beautiful pillar of a cock."

Leia's blowjobs didn't have the full confidence that some of the others did, but what they lacked in experienced skill they made up for in eagerness. She had me groaning fast and went at me with a familiarity built from our other sessions together.

When the knock came, Leia had me needing to seriously breath and concentrate so I didn't start up the hill that would lead to an eruption. Usually, I wouldn't have held back, but 'Round Two' sounded promising.

Leia sat up and grinned, knowing she'd been getting to me. She kissed me with her black-painted lips again and stood up, wiggling her hips teasingly as she looked over her shoulder at me. On the way to the door, she scooped up her hat and put it on her head at a jaunty angle, then turned and looked back at me.

"Something wrong, Sunshine?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I just wanted to remember this," she said. "It's definitely the wildest, kinkiest thing I've ever done. More than the threesome with you and Cass, or the erotica reading with Ami. I'm participating in a sex game with a guy I'm-"

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,104 Followers