All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 291-300'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor3 months ago

Cliffhangers... Ugh... Great chapter. Love game they played. He seriously needs to save Sherry.

Ynottony72Ynottony723 months ago

Love this story. Thank you for introducing us to this world. Agreeing with them needing to wake Sherry up.

AZslyderAZslyder3 months ago

Hands down one of the top series on Lit 5*

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

Leia is such a darling. All of them are, in their own ways. Such a magnificent cast of characters. 5*

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyte3 months ago

I am curious for the end of this story. Wish I liked it more. This is one the beginning made me curious which has kept me reading but it doesn't grab me more. I think it is likely too many loves too fast. I can fall in lover in a couple of days of close contact but it is takes a lot of mental energy. The number here makes me feel like I would be hiding somewhere after the start then the girls.

nin01001nin010013 months ago

Love the story. It feels like it may wrap up soon but I do just want it to keep going. Thanks for this one and the rest that you've shared!

GodultraGodultra3 months ago

Another great chapter. Next!!! (sorry/not sorry for being impatient)

I disagree with “saving” Sherry.

Would love a look behind closed doors of her and Heathercunt though.

mikkemusmikkemus3 months ago

I REALLY REALLY hope this story doesn't end as soon as the trip ends. I'm invested in the characters, and i _need_ to know what happens going forward, so at least give us a glimpse in to the future, with a "1 year later" or something like that!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man, I could just keep reading and reading and reading. No matter when the next instalment is ready, it'll be too long!

Great job!

ReadingRedReadingRed3 months ago

Ok look I greatly appreciate the cycling of what you post so you don't neglect something but fuck man I need to know that terra is his the suspense is killing me

The2thdocThe2thdoc3 months ago

I hope this story will continue back to Vegas and not end with the end of the trip!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is honestly my favorite of all your stories right now (although, I must say that I enjoy all your work). I know you indicated you might put things on temporary hiatus after the trip part is concluded, but I really hope you fairly quickly pick it back up. I feel that the full set characters have real depth (even Heather), which keeps me thoroughly engaged and waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm not trying to rush you or anything like that, but please throw us a bone and finish the next chapter soon --very soon! 5 ✨

JohnSimmsJohnSimms3 months ago

Ohh daaamn! I sooo want to know what Terra is thinking... Great story, great plotting, great fun! Thanks

bhojobhojo3 months ago

5 stars throughout.

meh42meh423 months ago

You're doing awesome on the story. I look forward to every chapter you write. I know you could wrap this story at the end of the trip, but I sure hope not. Your characters are wonderful in their diversity of self, temperment, and proclivities. It's really entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another great chapter, very well done

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop3 months ago

Loving it BTB , so much of you work is just what i need to read with your spin on QTeam and many others , this has been an awesome journey .

I look forward to this book ending on a high then Book 2 in Vegas baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...