AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 031-040

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,497 Followers

Eventually, I was finished with Cassidy's back and I pulled her back against me and hugged her, kissing her cheek. "Good?" I asked.

"Mhmm," she nodded, loose and mellow against me. She slid from my lap and pulled on her sweater but didn't zip it up, leaving a bare strip of her sternum and stomach but covering her nipples and most of her boobs. "Thanks, Tiger."

I leaned over and kissed her softly, and Cassidy cupped my cheek for a long moment as we both enjoyed the touch. "OK," I finally said, turning to Wanda. "Still want your turn?"

"God, yes," Wanda grinned. "That looked so relaxing." She sat up and shifted onto my lap like Cassidy, though Wanda's bigger ass immediately reminded me that she wasn't Cassidy, and I was currently half-hard in my sweats.

"Sorry," I said as she sat down on the hardness.

"It's OK,' she said. "I don't mind, and I can't blame you. Cassidy is a very pretty woman."

I slowly slid my hand up from Wanda's lower back, feeling her warm and smooth skin, and up under her shit where I was surprised to find she wasn't wearing a bra. I began my massage, enjoying the feel of her all over again since earlier in the afternoon. Sitting here in the living room, with Cassidy curled up on the seat next to me, almost felt more intimate than with the sunscreen out on the top deck.

I played with Wanda a bit, tracing patterns across her smooth, pale skin in between firmer massage motions. Glancing at Cassidy, I saw she was smiling broadly as she did the same as Wanda had been doing, swapping her attention between the movie and the massage. I had this desire to lean forward and kiss Wanda's back, to feel her skin against my lips, but I resisted. Still, Wanda was breathing deeply and happily groaning, shifting every once in a while as my cock pressed into her ass and thighs.

She surprised me when she turned to Cassidy and asked, "Do you mind?"

Chapter 38

I wasn't sure what Wanda was referring to, but Cassidy nodded confidently. Then Wanda pulled off her shirt entirely, giving me more easy access to her shoulders and neck.

"Do whatever," she said, smiling back over her shoulder at me. "I feel like jello right now in the best way."

I just smiled and slid my hands from her lower back all the way up to her shoulders, feeling her skin slightly goosepimple with my passing. I pushed my thumbs into the crook of her neck and she moaned happily. I worked her slowly and methodically as the movie continued, but now I was sure the three of us weren't actually watching anymore. My vision was filled with this beautiful half-naked woman in my lap, while she had her head tilted down and moaned through her partially parted lips, and Cassidy watched us with her eyes a little hooded and licking her lower lip like she was hungry for more.

I didn't resist my urge this time, and I leaned forward and softly kissed Wanda's spine right in the middle of her back. She didn't stop moaning.

Suddenly Wanda took my hands in hers and lowered them to her sides, and sat back with her bare back against my chest. My hands were cupped in hers, right on her sides just inches from my fingers touching her breasts.

"Brodi and I have an open relationship," Wanda said to Cassidy quietly. "Do you mind if...?"

Cassidy just nodded, then leaned forward and kissed me. "Make her feel good, Tiger."

Wanda slid my hands from her sides to her breasts. They were only a little smaller than Cassidy's, and she had delightful pink nipples and areolas that were already firm as I palmed them. Wanda moaned happily, slowly grinding her ass back against me as she pressed her chest forward into my hands.

I started slowly. Softly. Just the slightest massage that worked most of her chest. Wanda let her head fall back against my shoulder as she softly whimpered and moaned, the sound of her pleasure barely loud enough to reach Cassidy sitting right next to us. As I began to ramp up my massaging of her delightful breasts, I kissed the top of Wanda's shoulder since it was right there. She quickly responded by tilting her head away from me, exposing her neck more, so I started to softly kiss and nibble at her bare skin.

I transitioned from massaging to more proper teasing with her breasts, playing the tips of my fingers around her areolas and feeling her flex her chest muscles as little sparks of pleasure worked through her. Then I moved directly to her nipples and softly rolled them between my fingers, followed by softly pinching, then pinching wider around her areolas.

Wanda was panting now, her mouth hanging open as I kissed up her neck to her jaw. She turned and kissed me, open-mouthed and passionate. We stayed like that for a bit, our tongues duelling and exploring as I pulled and played with her pink nipples.

Then Wanda pulled away, sitting up and off of me a bit so that she could pull down her leggings and thong to her knees and sit her bare ass back down on my lap. She moved my right hand down from her breasts, tracing my fingers along her stomach with her own until I was touching a sparse patch of blonde pubic hairs. She kissed me again as I softly stroked that little patch, then quested my fingers lower, over her mound to the impossibly soft, smooth and slick skin of her outer labia.

Wanda's pussy was ready for penetration, but I spent the next five or so minutes just softly stroking her lips. Nudging them apart, running a fingertip down the centre. Grazing against her clit. Then, finally, as Wanda whined softly into my mouth and softly bucked her hips up to my teasing fingers, I slowly inserted my middle finger into her.

"Ugh, yes," Wanda moaned happily, letting her head fall back loosely onto my shoulder again. "Fuck, yes. You do this so fucking well, Robbie. You're playing me like an instrument."

"A beautiful one," I whispered to her, then sucked lightly on her earlobe. "An instrument that makes such sweet, sexy sounds and is an absolute delight to handle. Also smart and witty, with a beautiful heart."

I was one knuckle in her and slid in up to the second knuckle to her happy hum and pant. When I slipped the second finger in, she trembled a little and I could feel her pussy stretching a touch to accommodate me.

"Cass," Wanda said, blinking several times as she tried to stay focused. "Could you do me a favour and grab my phone? I want you to take a couple of photos for Brodi."

"Sure," Cassidy said, standing to grab Wanda's phone from the far side table.

"He likes to hear about what I get up to," Wanda smiled. "I'm not the same - I don't like hearing when he's had his fun. But he gets off on this kind of stuff."

Wanda opened the phone for Cassidy, who got down between our legs and took some pictures quickly of my hand driving two fingers into Wanda's pink, wet pussy. She also took a picture of my other hand squeezing Wanda's tit for good measure.

"You have a really pretty pussy," Cassidy said as she sat back down and leaned against me, holding the phone so that both of them could see it.

"Thanks," Wanda said, her breath hitching a little as I continued to finger her at an increasing pace. "I wasn't sure if I liked the rough bikini trim or not."

"No, it's hot," Cassidy assured her. "You have a pretty dirty blonde pube colour. I'd want to see the full bush, honestly, but I guess this is a bikini trip."

"Maybe someday," Wanda chuckled, then leaned back against my chest again with a loud sigh that turned into a moan.

"Are you going to come?" Cassidy asked her.

Wanda just nodded, pressing her lips together firmly.

I kissed her ear again, playing my tongue into it as I squeezed Wanda's breast hard and drove my fingers all the way into her and fished for her g-spot. I found the little patch in her pussy and pressed hard.

Wanda came wonderfully, squeezing her eyes shut and shuddering in my lap. I managed to extend her orgasm by strumming her clit with my thumb.

It was the first time I'd touched a woman sexually like this other than Cassidy. Sure, I'd made Leia come earlier with a foot massage, but that felt more like a fluke than anything. No, this was the first real-time I was doing this, and to be quite frank... it was intoxicating. I felt like I had full control of Wanda. At the moment, mid-orgasm, I felt like I could get her to agree to anything. If I asked her to, she would sleep with me. She would leave her relationship for me. Just to chase the orgasm I was giving her.

She was finishing, panting hard, and I kissed the top of her shoulder again as she hung her head low and took deep breaths. Then she turned and kissed me hard, her tongue playing along my lips.

"What can I do for him?" Wanda asked Cassidy, looking to my fiance. "I'm up for whatever."

Chapter 39

Cassidy turned to me, looking into my eyes and leaning forward to kiss me. "Can Wanda make you feel good too, Tiger? You used your hands on her, can she do that for you?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding softly and turning to Wanda. "If you want to."

Wanda smiled and nodded, biting the tip of her tongue in excitement. She leaned forward and kissed me as well, her hands landing on my lap and feeling my hard cock through my sweats. "Fuck, this feels like a nice cock," she whispered. "It's so fucking hard. Can I see it?"

I lifted my hips, and together Wanda and Cassidy helped lower my sweats down past my knees. My cock flopped upwards when it was released, making Wanda gasp appreciatively and Cassidy grin at seeing her reaction.

"Fuuuuck," Wanda sighed, softly reaching out and wrapping her hand around my cock. "I'm going to be honest, I don't use my open relationship very often, but this has got to be the best cock I've ever had the chance with."

Wanda slowly started to stroke it, sitting beside me, and I shifted to put my arm back around her and she snuggled in to put her cheek on my chest as she looked down at my cock in her hand. Cassidy snuggled in on the other side, tilting her lips up to kiss me softly and start making out with me.

I stroked Wanda's bare arm as she slowly stroked me, then lower onto her side, and lower again to her bare hip. Her skin was so soft, and the way she started kissing my chest through my shirt as she masturbated me sent wonderful tingles throughout my body. Cassidy responded to my little intakes of breath through my nose by giggling softly and biting my lower lip and pulling away slowly, her big eyes watching mine until she released my lip. She snuggled in just like Wanda, placing her cheek on the other side of my chest, and my arm rested on her back, cupping my fiance's hip through her sweats before I slipped them underneath the hem to feel her skin as well.

"Can I help?" Cassidy asked Wanda quietly.

"He's your fiance," Wanda laughed softly.

Cassidy reached forward and wrapped her hand around my cock as well, and now I had two gorgeous women holding me and stroking me.

"He's so fucking big, right?" Cassidy asked Wanda.

"Mhmm," Wanda hummed and nodded, her hair ticking against me. "Perfect cock. Perfect kisser. Perfect fingers."

"Kiss him again," Cassidy urged Wanda.

The blonde didn't hesitate, shifting to kneel instead of sitting next to me so that she could bring her face to mine. She smiled almost shyly and pursed her lips, asking me to kiss her with her eyes instead of her words. I wove my fingers into her hair, through that messy bun, and pulled her to me. She melted into the kiss, our tongues slow and sinuous and her breasts pushed into my chest.

Cassidy's hand left my cock and slid lower, cradling my balls and slowly massaging them. She lifted her face from my chest and started kissing my neck while I continued the slow makeout with Wanda. Using my grip in the blonde's hair, I pulled her away from my lips and she panted with an open-mouthed smile, looking down her nose at me as I tilted her head up and back and kissed under her chin and down her taut neck, then back up to her lips. I let go of her hand and slid my hand down her bare back to her ass, squeezing hard and digging my fingers into her skin as I softly scratched her.

"Fuck," Wanda panted. "Fuck, yes, do that."

"Is my fiance going to make you cum again?" Cassidy asked Wanda. "Is he getting you so fucking horny while you have his big dick in your hand?"

Wanda nodded quickly. "I don't understand how, he's just squeezing my ass."

Cassidy smirked and turned my face to hers, kissing me passionately right in front of Wanda. Then she had me lean back and looked at Wanda. "Let's get him off. Whisper every naughty thought you have in his ear."

Wanda grinned and shifted even closer to me, her naked body pressed to my side, and Cassidy did the same on the other side. They both started working my cock and balls more firmly as they began whispering in my ears.

Cassidy used a lot of breath, whispering unintelligibly half the time she was so quiet, but teasing me with little licks and kisses. She told me what she wanted to do to me. What she wanted me to do to Wanda. How much she adored me. How I was her love, and her king, and how I owned her. It was hard to keep it straight because Wanda was murmuring and moaning into my ear on the other side, her words crossing in my mind with Cassidy's. Wanda whispered about how sexy I was, how I was the biggest she'd ever felt. How my hands made her tingle with every touch, and how she was wet for me. How her nipples were aching they were so hard. How she wanted to taste my cock, wanted to feel me inside her. Wanted to come for me again.

My hand curved down from her ass back to her pussy, sliding my middle finger against her slick opening and then inside, making her gasp and moan into my ear.

It was overwhelming. It was the highest quality ASMR experience, enacted in real life and personalized just for me.

I drove a second finger into Wanda again, making her shudder and moan, and I shifted my other hand from Cassidy's hip down lower in her sweats to cup her pussy as well, feeling how wet my fiance was too.

"I want you, Robbie," Cassidy moaned.

"Come for me," Wanda gasped. "I want to taste you so bad."

Cassidy sucked my earlobe between her lips. Wanda licked my cheek like a dog wanting attention. Both of them worked my cock and balls.

I sucked in a deep breath and let out a deep growl in my chest, and I came. The first burst shot high into the air and splattered right back down onto my cock and Wanda's pumping hand. Cassidy quickly swapped from my balls to my cock head, cupping over top of it and catching the next three spurts in her fingers. It was messy and imperfect, but Wanda didn't stop stroking me and Cassidy's hand on the hand was an extra stimulation as I panted and groaned.

And neither of them stopped their auditory teasing of me, crooning into my ears how happy they were. Giggling and moaning. Kissing and teasing.

When I was done, when my cock stopped twitching and spurting, I gasped in a breath and opened my eyes. "Fuuuck," I groaned.

Chapter 40

Cassidy grinned as I panted and caught my breath. I was still knuckles deep in Wanda as she continued to moan into my ear on her knees next to me.

"Wanda," Cassidy called her attention, and held up her hand to the other woman. It was holding an entire handful of my cum, pearly white and glistening. As Wanda and I watched, Cassidy slowly licked about half of it up, then offered Wanda the other half. The blonde was watching with wide eyes. "Want some?" Cassidy asked her. "You helped make it."

Wanda didn't move forward so much as she just opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, asking Cassid to feed it to her. Which she did. I watched as my fiance brought her cum-covered hand to Wanda's lips and fed her my cum. Immediately Wanda was leaning into it, moaning perversely as she started to lick and make out with Cassidy's hand. She played her tongue between Cassidy's fingers, trying to make sure she got every bit, and I just kept driving my fingers into her cunt. She was sopping wet, her abdominals clenching my fingers hard with her inner muscles.

She kept licking, moaning as I fingered her until Cassidy finally pulled her hand away. "How was it," my fiance asked her.

"Oh my God," Wanda moaned, pushing her hips back at my hand as it fingered her. She turned to me and kissed me feverishly. "You taste sofucking good, Robbie. What the fuck do you eat? I could drink that as a protein shake for breakfast."

I immediately knew by the look on Cassidy's face that this had to be another of her App surprises. "Nothing special," I told Wanda. "It's just me."

She kissed me again, then turned to Cassidy. "Can I come again, please? Can Robbie make me come for him?"

Cassidy grinned and nodded.

"Stand up," I told Wanda, wanting to change position so I could get a better angle at her. She did, and I stood next to her. Wanda and I both had our pants still around our shins, and I stood with her shoulder side-on to me as pulled her face to tilt up to mine so I could kiss her. I ran that hand down her front, tweaking one of her nipples on the way, then down her stomach and over her bush and back to her cunt. I slid my two fingers back into her and she gasped into my mouth, spreading her legs a bit more to give me more room.

I started fucking my fingers up into Wanda as she clung to my shoulders, then ran my other hand down her back to her amazing ass. It truly was a marvel, firm and bouncy at the same time, muscled but smooth. I scratched my nails along her ass cheeks again, making her pant against my lips.

Cassidy, meanwhile, had slipped from the couch and took my cock into her mouth, bathing me with her tongue of all the cum that was still clinging to me from the double handjob.

"Another," Wanda gasped to me as I ramped up the fingering some more.

"Another what?" I asked her.

"Another finger, please," she stammered. "Stretch my married, slutty cunt with your amazing fingers, Robbie. Use my holes. God, he doesn't do it like this. Fuck. He's always so fucking soft and I want it hard. I want to be your fucking slut right now."

I added the third finger slowly, feeling her walls trying to resist but the slime of her natural lubricants allowed me to force my way in. She shuddered, the pre-shock of a major orgasm making her legs a little weak.

"Like that?" I asked, our eyes locked together from inches away "You want to feel stretched like that?"

She nodded, panting through her open mouth, and I basically grabbed her by the pussy and squeezed, grinding her clit against the heel of my knuckles and sending another pre-orgasm shock through her. "Fuuck, yes," she groaned, almost loud enough to be heard clearly over the end credits of the movie.

That's when I realized I was fingering one of the hottest women I had ever met, who was married to a model and photographer, while my fiance was slowly sucking my cock clean as she knelt at my feet. All to the tune of 'I Believe I Can Fly.'

Fuck it, I thought.

I stopped kneading Wanda's ass and dipped my hand lower, running my fingers around the lower lips of her cunt and gathering up her leaking juices. Then I palmed one of her cheeks again and spread it aside, sliding my wet middle finger down her crack until I found her asshole and I gave it a prod, and then a little shove, so that I sank it into her to the first knuckle.

Wanda's eyes went a little glassy as she let out an uncontrolled "Unguh!" Then her asshole snapped tight and her pussy clenched. I worked through it with both hands, starting to finger her pussy fast and hard with one hand, and fingering her ass with the middle finger of the other.

"Robbie, fuck," she gulped, looking up at me with tears brimming in her eyes. "Fuck. Spit on me. Spit on my face."

I didn't hesitate. This entire thing had me rock hard in Cassidy's mouth again. My horny levels were off the charts. I spit on Wanda's face, one of the most disrespectful things I could think to do to someone, and all she did was open her mouth wide. So I spit right into her mouth, and at the same time I drove my fingers in her pussy deep again, grinding against her clit with my palm as I made an itching motion with my fingers, searching for her g-spot.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,497 Followers